My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #630

Postby I Like Bees » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:34 pm

Username: I Like Bees
    Cat Name: Mizzle
    Clan: The Travelers
    Prompt: πŸ₯–

Doing your homework regularly and -- ideally -- on time helps you build your time management and self-discipline skills. It also encourages you to practice taking responsibility and working independently. These assignments are more than just pointless busy work intended to help you retain what you were taught in school that day; they're preparing you for your future by teaching you valuable skills that will stay with you for the rest of your life.

---

Cat translation:

"Doing your work regularly and -- ideally -- not in the middle of the night helps you build your time management and self-discipline skills. It also encourages you to practice taking responsibility and working independently. These patrols are more than just pointless busy work; they're preparing you for your future as a member of this group by teaching you valuable survival skills that will stay with you for the rest of your life.

"So for stars' sake, Mizzle, get your face out of the mud and help us hunt!"
Last edited by I Like Bees on Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
✦ Stars ✦ Bagel ✦ TH ✦ hi ✦
✦ they/them ✦ CDT ✦
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strangetales » Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:08 pm

Username: charlieputh
    Cat Name: snailfur
    Clan: ghostclan
    Prompt: if you don't do your honework now, it will remain stuck in your head and haunt you until you've finished it. trust me, doing it now and living stress-free is much better than procrastinating until last minute.
Last edited by strangetales on Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
strangetales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:40 am

Username: bunnoblizzard
Cat Name: Furzepelt
Clan: Ocean Clan
Prompt: If you do your homework tula Furzepelt, I'll give you some mice and maybe a poptart.
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElizaChikatta » Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:03 am

Username: ElizaChikatta
Cat Name: Hazelswirl
Clan: OwlClan
Prompt: Imagine the great feeling when you finally finish! It'll won't be lording over you anymore and you can go treat yourself with whatever you'd like, like wonderful cooked fish, naps, or grooming! I know a wonderful shower/bath after a good session of hard work feels amazing.
ElizaChikatta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allynabean » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:56 am

xxxx
    Username: allynabean
    Cat Name: mothroot
    Clan: moonclan
    i know, i know it's hard. i know that there's so much to do- it seems so daunting.
    i know you'd rather be doing anything else, i know you can't seem to make yourself
    do it no matter how hard you try. i know it's boring, it's tedious, it's hard.
    but you need to keep going- go slow, take it a little bit at a time. one piece here,
    one piece there, set a goal to get a little done every day. it'll go by faster than
    you think. keep going, even when it's hard. ask for help if you need it- please know,
    we all are here for you, we'll help you if you need. we want you to succeed, to do
    well, to be happy. but there's only so much we can do if you don't take that first step.
Last edited by allynabean on Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
allynabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby espen. » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:44 am

Username: quirky;
Cat Name: Ashenheart
Clan: LagoonClan
Prompt: The homework is sad. It is incomplete. Do you truly wish to leave the poor thing in its misery? It probably has a family...somewhere. Don't you think you should finish the homework so it can rest easy, knowing the pain it was in is over and that its family (whose location is unknown) will no longer have to fret for its safety?
α΄›Κ€α΄€Ι΄κœ± - ᴀɒᴇɴᴅᴇʀ - ᴀɴʏ α΄˜Κ€α΄Ι΄α΄α΄œΙ΄κœ±
κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€κœ± - α΄„α΄€Κ€Κ€α΄… - α΄›Κœ - α΄˜α΄€Ι’α΄‡ - ᴘꜰᴘ

"𝕑𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝π•ͺ π•π•šπ•€π•₯π•–π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•₯𝕠 π•£π• π•”π•œ"
espen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saphiraae » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:43 pm

Username: saphiraaeragon
Cat Name: Fawnshade
Clan: Keepers of the Pond
Prompt: I really can't convince you; It's your choice, so make it wisely. Sometimes it's easier to take the harder path, even if it doesn't make sense right now. Pushing through it will leave you extra time and give a feeling of accomplishment. You can do it; But you don't have to, and that's what makes committment so valuable.
She/They/Fae
Icon by beige_avane
🌟
Art Portfolio
Commissions
saphiraae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flatterina » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:26 am

Username: Flatterina
Cat Name: Tulip
Clan: I'm on mobile, I'll link later.
Prompt:
To be honest, Tulip, I never really did my tasks back when I was an apprentice. So I can tell you how to get away with it and still get good critiques from your mentors!
The most important thing is to be likeable and enthusiastic. Sit in the front row when you're talking about hunting or fighting techniques. Ask questions, show them you're interested! But also take care to ask them about their personal lives. What was the most epic fight they were in, or the biggest piece of prey they ever caught? If you give them an opportunity to talk about themselves, they will have fun and connect that fun to you in their head. Also, talk to them outside of lessons! Say Hi when you meet them in camp, or share a bite of prey with them every now and then.
Something else that worked well for me was doing extra tasks that took longer, but also were more fun. That only works if you follow the other advice I've given you! Your mentor must know that you're listening and understanding, and that doing your tasks would not advance you by much since you understand it all already. Then you can suggest other, more fun tasks to make up for it!
Don't listen to your parents and leaders and friends telling you how important your tasks are. Be lazy, but a productive kind of lazy, and you'll be even more successful!
Writing Commissions -- Examples
Physical / Personality Descriptions, Histories, Prompts, Short Stories, etc.
Any Genre -- Any Length
Flatterina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vivika » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:37 am

Username: Vivika