Stars #623 by 0Zero0

Based on Click to view
Artist 0Zero0 [gallery]
Time spent 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars #623

Postby 0Zero0 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:00 am

Tell me the story about how they got the scars they have, or the story they tell other cats about the scars they have.

100 words minimum 500 words max OR 1 art piece minimum 2 max

x
Name: Trouttail
Clan: Havenclan
Description: Cream Marbled charcoal tabby with silver shade
Low white & blue eyes
Edits: [NR] long fur, scars
[C] Minimal Fur edit
Owner: miraphoenix
Last edited by 0Zero0 on Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
Gifs Offical art Yu Yu Hakusho
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #623

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:12 pm

Username: SilentMelody
    Cat Name:
    Clan: (Please link)
    Prompt:

Mark!! Maybe a fox attack??
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:46 pm

mark
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allynabean » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:37 am

Username: allynabean
    Cat Name:
    Clan: moonclan
    Prompt:

mark aaa!!!
╔══════════════════╗
ally || she/they || adult
╚══════════════════╝
╔══════════════════╗
stars || fcats || moonclan
╚══════════════════╝
art by nio

Image Image Image
allynabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strangetales » Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:30 am

Username: charlieputh
    Cat Name: birchclaw
    Clan: ghostclan
    Prompt: birchclaw always tells every other cat in the clan that he got his scars from fighting off a fox that tried to invade and made trouble in their territory, but the reality looks quite different. birchclaw has been hunting and hid from a rabbit in a bramble bush, he was too focused on his prey and didn't take into account that his thick fur will eventually get caught in the bush, but it did. when he tried to jump out of the bush, thornes caught onto his fur and kept him from going, which made him panic and try to wiggle his way out, resulting in the thornes badly scratching up his skin. he was so embarrassed about it that he told his clan he got into a fight with a fox to not be laughed at and have the elders tell the story of how birchclaw was defeated by a bush. nobody has ever found out about the truth, and birchclaw preferred to keep it this way. only his left ear was bitten by a dog when he was still an apprentice and hasn't been not careful enough, but all the other scars come from this incident.
strangetales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:33 am

Username: bunnoblizzard
Cat Name: Heatherstep
Clan: Ocean Clan
Prompt: Heatherstep walked out of her camp, Dark clan camp, going to meet her friend. Heatherpaw at the time had been seriously crushing on the male from a neighboring clan called Partridgepaw at the time as well. She snuck out nearly every night to visit him. One day, she realized her grave mistake. She had found out she was expecting his kittens after she had become a warrior (5 moons into warriors ship). But that fateful day changed everything. Heatherstep, with her developing belly, trudged across the dark clan border to meet the other warrior, now Partidgeleap. She nuzzled him in greeting when she saw him but he didn't return it. Something was obviously off. The entire time since she crossed the Dark clan border she had sensed eyes watching her but she shook off the feeling, assuming she was just imagining things. Partridgeleap avoided her gaze and a caterwauling followed. He had told his clan about her trying to break the code and so they made a pact with Dark clan to chase her out. She felt frozen and broken inside. Partidgeleap had betrayed her. They tackled her and sent her rolling, she imidiantly got up but was pinned by her leader. Her eyes glazed with fear, her leader ripped her ear and her clanmates made scars all over her body while pinning her so she could do absolutely nothing. She was let go and she ran far, very far, from her awful clan. She sobbed every moment of it. Eventually, she had to have her kittens so she crawled into an abandoned twoleg nest and gave birth. Two out of the four of her kits survived birth. At this point, her ear and several flank scars had become fragile scars at this point. The other two were completely still-born. She buried the kits that had passed away and smelled the horrid scent of fox. When will she ever catch a break? She yelped as a gang of foxes stole her remaining kits, swiftly killing them both. She tackled the foxes out of pure rage, it blinding her logic. She managed to blind one fox and kill another but they soon overpowered her and she ended up running off with more scars down her flank and a few on her cheek. Her throat was sore from crying and sobbing so much, she had run far from her past clan and the fox gang that killed her remaining kits. She soon found a lake and a river leading to an oceanside cave. She collapsed in the cave and fell asleep, her wounds bleeding and her tears drying on her cheeks. She woke up in a medicine cat den inside the cave system and yelped. Tansypetal introduced herself and told her what had happened after she passed out and lost nearly enough blood to fall asleep and never wake up. Heatherstep thanked her and they became very close friends, always chatting since she was the only other cat Heatherstep had to talk to and it was nice being able to earn her trust and learn to rely on someone again. She had told her everything that happened to her and Heatherstep told her her story. The tragedy and her mate's betrayal had affected her physically and mentally but now... she had a home and a friend to take care of. This is home.
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miraphoenix » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:55 pm

Username: miraphoenix
Cat Name: Trouttail
Clan: Havenclan
Prompt: [500 words]
“You promised, you promised!”
The crowd of kits were eager, some indignant, their stubby tails held high as they circled the elder cat.

“Yes, yes; I did promise,” he laughed, settling down into his nest. Around him, the kits settled with eyes wide; Trouttail’s stories were the things of legends. A few apprentices slunk in to listen and before long, a crowd of cats young and old had gathered.
“Well, it seems as all of Havenclan wants to hear this story!” Trouttail remarked, eyeing the crowd with mirth. “Alright, the story of how I got my scars…”

“It was during the salmon run, when I was a much younger cat.” This received a few chuckles, but Trouttail didn’t mind; every cat here had been raised on his stories.
“The salmon were red and numerous, so many that I swear I saw lynx running across their backs. I was a fisher in those days, and with the salmon so thick, I thought I’d try my luck.”

“I had planned my approach well. The bears don’t leave the estuary, and the wolves fish the shorelines. But, once up the river and under the cover of the trees, the large predators are scarce, and the fish less wary. I chose my spot at the bend in the river where the trees hang low,” Trouttail continued, with a look up into the crowd.

“The plan was to drop onto the salmon, and wrestle one back to shore, then back to camp.” A few nods from the hunters at the back of the crowd—for a solitary hunt of such a large fish, it was a good approach.
“But I misjudged the river’s depth. And its occupants. I had dropped into a pike’s hole.”
Gasps from the crowd; every cat here knew of the massive pikes, who could swallow a kit whole and barely notice.

“H-how did you get away?” squeaked one kit, eyes wide. Trouttail placed a comforting paw on the little one’s shoulder and smiled before continuing.

“The pike and I saw each other at the same time. I managed to grab a breath before it had me and dragged me under by my ear! We fought long and hard, and it tore me up but good,” he continued, tracing each scar left by the pike’s ferocious jaws.
“I thought I was a goner, until I managed to scratch out one of its eyes! The monster dropped me, and I swam for the shore for dear life. I dragged myself back to shore, and our medicine cat at the time—Frosteye, wasn’t it?—put me back together.” Trouttail finished with a dramatic, lopsided smile.

“What about the pike, Trouttail?” one apprentice ventured. “Did it survive?”

“Well, those cats that hunt the river sometimes bring back stories to me, you know” he answered with a smile. “And they tell me that, in the bend in the river where the branches hang low, there lurks a pike with deep scars and just one eye, waiting…”
miraphoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby espen. » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:28 am

Username: quirky;
Cat Name: Cedartail
Clan: [url]LagoonClan[/url]
Prompt: [ 457 words ] Cedartail nodded to Seastar, the Founder of LagoonClan, and walked out of her den. He had just accepted the task of finding a way over the silver wall. Padding to the fresh-kill pile, he scooped up a mouse, gulped it down, and was off on his journey. The tom steadily jogged through ferns and trees until he saw the woven grey wall. To his surprise, a tree had grown quite close to it, so Cedartail climbed up, and crouched on the longest branch facing the wall. Tensing his muscles, he leaped off the branch, leaving it swinging, and hoped to StarClan that he would clear the wall. A jolt of pain entered his ribcage, catching him off guard. The breath hitched in his throat, he didn't dare look down, knowing blood would already be spilling. The barbs on the top of the wall had snagged his torso. He desperately tried to get a paw hold, and in the process of flailing, his arm and throat were scraped as well. Finally, he swallowed down the searing pain, got his back paws into the holes in the wall, and launched himself to the other side. Well that route won't work in the future, he thought bitterly. Ignoring the bloody stream at the top, he started digging at the soft earth. If he couldn't get over, perhaps he could get under. Cedartail's vision started to blur and smudge. He needed to get back to camp. A wet pool of dark liquid was accumulating under his paws. Swaying, he squeezed through the hole. It wasn't big enough. His ear and half of his face snagged, ripping fur off, and blinding him. The tom had to get out. No time to dig more. Keep going...Don't stop. Cedartail popped out the other end after tearing a bit of fur off his rump and hobbled as best he could back to camp. His vision was both red and blurred, everything blending in front of him. The strength left him as the tom collapsed at the entrance. He could vaguely make out a shape. Maplefeather. The Healer of LagoonClan. She rushed toward him, asked him a question that was muffled, and called Acornfleck and Olivebranch to haul him into her den. Everything was black. The tom's eyes burst open, panic inflamed in his chest. He attempted to get up and was met with the same pain, but dulled. Maplefeather put a paw on his shoulder gently and calmed him back to sleep. When he woke once more, his limbs were stiff but able to move. The clan jumped to greet him, asking him all sorts of questions. Seastar hissed for them to leave the Warrior alone. He had done a good job and deserved rest.
ᴛʀᴀɴꜱ - ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ - ᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ
ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ - ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ - ᴛʜ - ᴘᴀɢᴇ - ᴘꜰᴘ

"𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜"

have a smooth-tastic day!

espen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:40 pm

bump
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
Gifs Offical art Yu Yu Hakusho
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Lyrebird » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:56 am

Username: .Lyrebird
    Cat Name: Brightsky
    Clan: Fallsclan
    Prompt:
    "These scars grew along with me, they were with me when I received my warrior name, they'll be with me when I cross to Starclan." The marred tom nodded, turning his eyes downward to bat idly at a mote of dust under his paw. "I must've only been seven moons old when it happened, young enough that the memories start to blur together now... which I suppose is more a blessing than a curse." His chuckle was warm and lighthearted, and he continued with the same musing tone as if he were reminiscing the 'good old days'.

"Of course, I was with a different clan then, much larger than this one, and it was nearing the end of its life as they hunted the forest into nothingness. I was apprenticed under the deputy at the time, a hard old tom but an amazing mentor, and I wanted to make him proud so badly I grew reckless in my pursuit of perfection. Our training hollow could only be reached by climbing a dead tree and crossing its branches over a small canyon to a cliff above - probably not the best place to train young and clumsy cats, but I suppose it dealt with the clumsy part well enough that no one ever fell in."

Brightsky paused to look away and the corners of his lips twisted up in a smirk at himself. "Until I did. It was leaf-bare, and the ground was slick with frozen dew but I had been working on a particular battle move and I was so close to perfecting it, so I begged and begged for my mentor to let me go up and train, even though we'd all been told to wait until the temperatures rose again. And of course, he said no, so of course I snuck out anyway like the young, dumb cat I was."

"And, you probably can guess by now that I ended up slipping and falling from that tree's branches as I tried to cross into the hollow. I barely remember the incident itself, it's been so long and it happened so quickly to begin with, but I remember digging my claws into that frozen, slick bark as hard as I could, determined to pull myself up. I remember that I wasn't scared, mostly mad at myself that if I fell and got hurt, they'd know what I was doing and I'd be punished somehow. But my determination and anger couldn't beat nature; I fell, catching on the tree's branches and roots before snagging on the edges of the canyon as I rolled to the bottom."

The stump of an ear twitched, a phantom movement, memory of the muscle that'd been there before, and Brightsky licked a paw pad to draw over it subconsciously. "Thankfully, the damage was almost entirely on the surface, aside from my wounded pride, so I dragged myself home and faced up to my punishment and forced stay in the medicine cat's den until I could go back to training." [ 500/500 ]
x
⟨ Kitty/Lyre ⋆ She/Her ⟩

i miss you little dragon
real life is hard again
may be distant

.Lyrebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups