------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
    ----------------- DS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
    Dam: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
    ----------------- DD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by Berenice. on Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valdiac Warmblood #041

Postby Fawntura » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:44 am

Username: Fawntura
Show Name: TBD
Name: TBD
Height: 16 hh
Halter: Color 1- #7e97b1/Color 2- #466C4C
Prompt: You left me but now all I got are memories torn from me now spread in front of me like branches of a tree this is what it means to have family but now one day I will say good bye and we will go our ways and as much as I may look back you will not be there no matter how hard I wish or how hard I try things will never be the same but you will always watch over me- he values his family and always tells himself this at night before he goes to bed
Last edited by Fawntura on Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
╭━━━━━━━━╮

𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃

╰━━━━━━━━╯

Hi You can call me Fawn or Ace! I currently own VW's & NSW's!
My DMs are always open!
My Commissions for MYOs, Customs and art pieces
Are Open! Just Shoot me a DM!

ImageImageImageImage
Fawntura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wildwarriorpaws » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:26 am

Cuuute!!!
Hey! You can call me Wild, I love animals/nature, reading, sports, movies,
drawing, & much more :]
https://www.deviantart.com/kobbeb
Have a great day!

Wildwarriorpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PiCkLeSnRaNcH » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:38 am

Username: PiCkLeSnRaNcH
Show Name: Flash Of Wonder
Name: Flash
Height: 16.2hh
Halter:
Prompt: Flash values his best friend Sky, Flash spends most of his time playing with sky. Flash has been friends since they were colts, they've known each other for most of their lives. Flash values Sky so much because, he would get picked on by all the other foals, but Sky always stood up for him and became his best friend.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
Avatar Credit Toyhouse FlightRising
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
"The wind of heaven is that
which blows between a horse's ears"

Pickles She/Her Equestrian
feel free to send me a pm/trade!

╚═════════════════════════╝

PiCkLeSnRaNcH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Froot_Loop_Waffle » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:54 pm

Username: Galloper Ranch
Show Name: Forget Me Not
Name: Lile
Height: 13hh
Halter: Orange with white sparkles
Prompt: Lile despises the thought of forgetting, to properly specify, his family. He has this huge fear that he will forget about his family and forget to get them presents. One of his favorite things to do is go out collecting various things that he thinks is pretty, unique, different, or even rare. As much as he feels like it, he loves to leave gifts out at his family's stall doors, and give them a surprise each time he goes out. If he forgets that, Lile will break down depressed and feel as though he is drifting apart from them. But he tries with all his empathy to avoid that. Lile wants to spend as much time as he can with his parents since he is still very young. He does understand death, so he promises himself he will spend as much time as he can with his parents until the time they die. That thought almost traumatizes Lile since he has seen death from a very young age, and his imagination is very spread out and big, so he accidently thinks about his parents in that type of situation. Lile is childish, but in a way where it is very good for his age, 1 and a half years old. He avoids bad influenced horses extremely well and the horses that get up to mischief. He doesn't have any friends, but is willing to try and make a good friend if he has to. He personally likes and prefers spending time with himself and his parents. Innocence is one thing bully horses keep telling Lile he's faking, but he walks away from them with a smile on his face. You'd think that such an innocent horse would break down crying, but Lile smiles and instantly switches his mind and thinking to the next thing he wants to do for his parents. Even though he loves spending time with his family, he's ready for the sad times of life and things that are the opposite of happy. He's all about his family and trying to be the best horse he feels he can be, a mentally healthy horse.
x
x
was previously Galloper Ranch & ♥ Blossom ♥ 🌿 she/her |
toyhou.se/GalloperRanch | nothing here atm! | ©
Froot_Loop_Waffle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berenice. » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:16 am

Galloper Ranch wrote:
Prompt: Lile despises the thought of forgetting, to properly specify, his family. He has this huge fear that he will forget about his family and forget to get them presents. One of his favorite things to do is go out collecting various things that he thinks is pretty, unique, different, or even rare. As much as he feels like it, he loves to leave gifts out at his family's stall doors, and give them a surprise each time he goes out. If he forgets that, Lile will break down depressed and feel as though he is drifting apart from them. But he tries with all his empathy to avoid that. Lile wants to spend as much time as he can with his parents since he is still very young. He does understand death, so he promises himself he will spend as much time as he can with his parents until the time they die. That thought almost traumatizes Lile since he has seen death from a very young age, and his imagination is very spread out and big, so he accidently thinks about his parents in that type of situation. Lile is childish, but in a way where it is very good for his age, 1 and a half years old. He avoids bad influenced horses extremely well and the horses that get up to mischief. He doesn't have any friends, but is willing to try and make a good friend if he has to. He personally likes and prefers spending time with himself and his parents. Innocence is one thing bully horses keep telling Lile he's faking, but he walks away from them with a smile on his face. You'd think that such an innocent horse would break down crying, but Lile smiles and instantly switches his mind and thinking to the next thing he wants to do for his parents. Even though he loves spending time with his family, he's ready for the sad times of life and things that are the opposite of happy. He's all about his family and trying to be the best horse he feels he can be, a mentally healthy horse.

Congratulations! This was lovely!
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Froot_Loop_Waffle » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:22 pm

Berenice. wrote:
Galloper Ranch wrote:

Congratulations! This was lovely!

Thank you!
x
x
was previously Galloper Ranch & ♥ Blossom ♥ 🌿 she/her |
toyhou.se/GalloperRanch | nothing here atm! | ©
Froot_Loop_Waffle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes