Based on Click to view
Artist allynabean [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Stars #604 - closed

Postby allynabean » Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:55 am

who or what does this cat love the most, and why :0?
you can tell me with a story or with art!! max 300 words and 1 piece of art!

ends Feb 17th at 11:59pm EST

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name: sweetrush
Clan: bayclan
Description: cream classic tabby with low white and pale blue eyes
Edits: n/a
Owner: nio
Last edited by allynabean on Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
allynabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #604 - open!

Postby Lex. » Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:56 am

Dropping out, good luck!
Last edited by Lex. on Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
☮ lex | it/its | lover of lions | 10/21 ☮
kalons trades [mirage (1987) album]
“Good times are ahead! Or behind.
Because they sure aren't here.”

- garfield
Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:20 am

Username: bunnoblizzard
Cat Name: Hazelflower
Clan: https://toyhou.se/BunnoBlizzard/charact ... er:1893646
Prompt: Hazelflower enjoys the company of her friend, Tansypetal. Tansypetal saved her from a savage group of three rouges on a freezing fall day when Tansypetal was out and about. Tansypetal and Hazelflower became close really fast after that. Tansypetal welcomed her into her oceanside cave that's hidden farther away from all the horrible cats. She and Hazelflower spent a lot of time together and started searching for supplies together, they did everything together since at the time they didn't have any other allies. Hazelflower, actually, has a genuine love interest in Tansypetal but she's too shy to tell her so currently, they're just friends. One fateful day a rouge came searching for Hazelflower when she was sunbathing on the rocks and attacked her. Tansypetal came to the rescue though and threw the rouge into the sea, never to be seen again.
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:25 am

baby! mark!!
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:29 am

Username: nio
    Cat Name: Sweetrush
    Clan: bayclan
    Prompt: Sweetrush is in love with her mate, Pomegranateseed. They met as apprentices, and become the closest of friends. The two mollies were inseparable, eventually completing their warrior passements together. After the night of their silent vigil, the two seemed even closer than before. It wasn't long before they announced to the clan that they were mates!

Sweetrush eventually retired from her warrior position, as she didn't enjoy attacking other cats and creatures. She became a perma-queen, helping all the queens with their kits. Pomegranateseed is proud of her mate, no matter what.

The two know each other better than they know themselves. They had both lost their parents at a very early age, and bonded over their woes.

They plan to have a big family one day.

Last edited by nio on Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tula! » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:37 am

username:
    clan: (Please link)

cat name:

prompt:
tula!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flatterina » Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:03 am

Username: Flatterina
Cat Name: Pattern
Clan: The Unknown
Prompt:
What Pattern loves the most is the smaller things in life. It is not always easy being who they are in their Clan, and when things get overwhelming, they love to find a quiet place to calm down.
On sunny days, Pattern enjoys strolling through the territory, listening to the birds’ harmonies, and feeling the sun on their face. It makes them happy to watch the smaller animals going about their lives, unburdened by the problems that plague Pattern and their Clanmates. They find solace in the way they scurry here and there, concerned only with finding enough food to survive the next winter.
Sometimes they wonder if life would be easier like that.
Still, they are thankful that they are able to appreciate all the things the critters never have time for. The wind in their fur, the sun sparkling in the water, cicadas chirping in the evenings. The taste of a self-caught mouse. Falling asleep to the whisper of a stream.
Yes, life is hard sometimes. Pattern’s Clanmates rarely talk to them when they do not need anything. They gossip behind their back. Sometimes they find pointy sticks in their bedding, and patrols have left already before they can join.
But at night, when falling asleep is hard and the whispers of the others fill their mind, they leave the camp and find peace in the darkness. Under the moon they feel alive. They are able to run wild and free, leaving the comments and snarls and jokes far, far behind.
All those little things remind Pattern that after all, life is still worth living, if only to admire the small details of nature that no one else seems to see.
Writing Commissions -- Examples
Physical / Personality Descriptions, Histories, Prompts, Short Stories, etc.
Any Genre -- Any Length
Flatterina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunny-skies » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:22 am

Username: sunny-skies
Cat Name: pearcloud
Clan: valleyclan
Prompt:

to pearcloud, nothing is more rewarding than the feeling she gets from cheering up those around her. she views it as what's probably the best feeling in the world, and the molly could easily say it's the thing she loves most of all. although it isn't a specific cat or thing, that doesn't make it seem any less valid or important to her. she feels a sense of accomplishment from making someone else's life brighter, even if it's only by just a little bit. whether she knows them well or not, making others happy genuinely makes her feel happy, too. because of this, she always tries to keep a positive attitude to those around her. the molly can almost always be relied on to brighten someone else's mood with her kind, supportive nature.

it wasn't always like that for her, though.

thoughout her lifetime, the molly has endured much more hardships and tragedy than she would say she'd have liked to. now that she's put her past life and whatever had have happened then behind her, though, she tries her hardest to be a positive influence on others. after all, she knows all to well what it feels like to go through difficult times, and she understands just how important even the smallest bit of joy might be to someone. at one point, it had been such a precious thing to the molly at one point in her life. of course, like everyone else, she has those days where she's in lower spirits. but for the most part, she can almost always be counted on to support her friends and clanmates with her encouraging words.

pearcloud, overall, tries her best to surround herself with happiness as much as she can. not just for herself, but for others as well.

( 299 words )
sunny-skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:12 pm

Username: .sins.
Cat Name: Bearheart
Clan: Glacierclan
Prompt: Bearheart is madly, deeply, in love with Fawnleap. The golden tom just can't get over the she-cat's grace in almost everything that she does. many might say that she's a klutz, and can't be trusted to do anything, but Bearheart sees differently, and believes if given the chance, Fawnleap can become a better cat for the clan.
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allynabean » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:26 pm

congratulations to nio!! i loved how soft and sweet your description of sweetrush and pomegranateseed was,
and your art was so incredibly cute!! i hope they get the big family they plan for <33

i'd like to offer Flatterina and sunny-skies each a runner up!! i'll get your kitties made soon <3
both your forms were so well written and i love the character that you gave in each of them!!

i'd also love to give BunnoBlizzard and .sins. an hm!! thank you all for entering <33
╔══════════════════╗
ally || she/they || adult
╚══════════════════╝
╔══════════════════╗
stars || fcats || moonclan
╚══════════════════╝
art by nio

Image Image Image
allynabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist