Based on Click to view
Artist ToxicShadow [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

VOK - Valentines Event #12

Postby ToxicShadow » Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:49 pm

Simple, soft lion~

Tell me, in their words, what their ideal partner would be like. 300 words max.
Extra 100 words of writing, of anything else, may be included.

minifun990 wrote:Username: minifun990
Lion Name: Kalpana
Lion Gender: Female
Pride: Mystic Isles
Pride Status: Princess
Last edited by ToxicShadow on Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
ToxicShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: VOK - Valentines Event #11

Postby Runnersback » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:13 pm

Username:Runnersback
Lion Name: Aesthete
Pride: Realms of L’Oasis Lo
Pride Status: Angel
Prompt:
Asthete’s ideal partner is a prankster, she wants someone who can beat her to the punch on her jokes, can crack a laugh at her tacky puns, and even can engage in mini roasting battles. She wanted someone who could lift her up when she was down and when he was down she could reciprocate.

Asthete wants to spend the rest of her afterlife smiling and care free not drab and bogged down by torrential despair and anguish. She had been bogged down like that once and Asthete swore she had gone insane.

Not only that, she wants someone who she can spoil and secretly in return that he could spoil her back. She wants to be able to race him, to wrestle in the rain, to dance upon rainbows and scream off into the void with him.

Asthete flushes as she reflects on the words she had tumbled from her lips like a waterfall. She also wants a family man, one who is willing to come home and visit the kids even if he is a million miles apart from her. Asthete just wants to raise a family with someone who can raise and uplift the little ones. No matter what background they come from.

Maybe she’s said to much but this Valentine’s she’s excited to see who crosses paths with her after speaking about her ideal partner. [229/300]

Extra: Asthete’s life in the mortal realm wasn’t all cookies and cream. She had been through a lot especially coming from a series of witches, she may had that soft appearance about her but the hexes she had to cast upon other made her weep. And then when her parents married her off to a petite lion with a heart made of horrors. She went insane, she stopped creating hexes and entirely changed her life around for the better. It wasn’t till Taa Safi took her to the sanctuary, she finally figured out what she wanted in life. [97/100]
Last edited by Runnersback on Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

runners/sharkkbait/swiftie
Image🎶 RTF 🎶 cal-vain ©

𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝,
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑."

𝐼𝓉’𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝒶
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:12 am

Username: minifun990
Prompt:
Kalpana sighs dreamily at the question. Its the question she always seems to be asked, the one you ask to get a ditzy princess to hope and imagine. Prince charming, Kalpana would lie, fluttering her eyelashes. A lion that would sweep me off my feet, and take me to be the queen in a kingdom even more luxurious and marvellous than this one. He would be brave and rich and handsome.

But that wasn't truly Kalpana's ideal partner. The maids would likely faint at her foolishness if she told them the truth.

She didn't want a prince nor a king. She didn't care if he was handsome or rich.

She wanted someone with spirit. Someone who wouldn't be constantly trying to win her favour, or make her something she didn't want to be.

She wanted someone who would take her on horse rides far away from the kingdom. Someone who would free her from watchful expectations and just let the two of them have fun. They would play hide and seek like cubs, or fling mud at one another! They would go jumping off waterfalls, run through the flower feilds and spend time just enjoying the world.

And when they got home, to whatever castle, or home, or even just a hole in a rock they would cuddle up to keep each other warm and whisper about the adventures of tomorrow, as the sun set on another brilliant day. Kalpana's partner would tell her stories, and be imaginative and intriguing. They could be cowardly, poor and ugly but as long as they had spirit, and a desire to adventure, Kapala would find them to be ideal. (276/300)

Extra:When Kapala was younger, she worried she would become queen. It was unlikely as her older cousin was already king, but what if he died? It was morbid, but so much responsibility and lack of freedom was terrifying to Kapala. She decided to run away if it ever happened and let her younger sister take over instead. Luckily her cousin soon had cubs of his own, ones who would take over instead of Kapala, and she breathed a sigh of relief. She couldn’t understand wanting to be queen when she could hardly stand to be a princess. (97/100)
"𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔"

-𝓖𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓻

Cloud Cows

Sig cycles gear deer - Click to go to thread :)
minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: VOK - Valentines Event #12

Postby Galeslash7 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:13 pm

Username: MacawWildGirl
Lion name: LittleDove
Lion gender: Female
Pride: Ndege Pride
Pride status: Flock Guard
Prompt:
LittleDove wants a partner in life who will always be there to tell her when to stop. Her partner will need to be firm with her, but not rude. LittleDove is known for "oh, just one more", but she can never figure out when to just stop. No one else in her life will tell her to stop either. She has such a cute face and seems so sweet, and she never means any harm. Who could say no to her? That is why she would need a partner who would not be afraid to tell her this.

Her partner would have to get her to stop all her; hoarding and collecting, buying way too many things, and engaging herself in too many activities. She means well but she can really harm herself by being exhausted and stressed. But she can't stop. Her cave is filled with junk, meaningful junk, and trinkets of all kinds. She has ever single letter, weird rock, straw trapper hat etc. stuffed in this cave and it makes her feel so stressed. She needs to get rid of junk, but no one has the heart to tell her. She wants to do all these things and sign up for all these activities, but she simply doesn't have time or can handle it mentally. Her mate would need to help her go through all of this.

Her partner in life must be a firm hand, yet gentle, but otherwise LittleDove doesn't really care what they are like.

{251/300}
Loki here will take you to the MACAW JUNGLE!!!
A storage of all my adopts!
ImageImage
Galeslash7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: VOK - Valentines Event #12

Postby ToxicShadow » Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:14 pm

Just a quick reminder that this ends tomorrow!
ToxicShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicShadow » Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:09 am

minifun990 wrote:Username: minifun990
Prompt:

-snip-

This was a difficult one to judge, as I really liked everyone's answers, but after much consideration, I must say congratulations to Minifun990! Thank you, everyone, for participating! <3
ToxicShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me