Based on Click to view
Artist sprig [gallery]
Time spent 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Buttermilk #976

Postby sprig » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:58 pm

Merry (late) Christmas
- You can try out for up to 3 reindeer, but can only win 1.
- All reindeer from this set are siblings, and therefore cannot breed to one another.
- No extensions will be given on any of the reindeer.

COMET
NR / Harness
R / Tail
R / Roman Nose
R / Antlers

He has always seemed to be one with the stars. What is his astrological sign? Does he care about astrology?
Max. 300 words. / End date: Feb 25

Breeding note: blue color passes as gray.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Buttermilk #976

Postby Maringue » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:39 am

Username: Bunnila
Name: Taurus
Prompt:
Taurus was named after his zodiac sign as his mother loved the stars. Ever since he was little he always was looking up at the stars on behalf of his mom. However, Taurus never really thought they were all that interesting. He thinks there just some big dumb balls of gas millions of light years away but no matter how dumb he says they are he’s always looking up at them.

She/Her ♡ ENTP ♡ Pansexual

Signature Art © © | Toyhouse
ImageImageImageImage
Maringue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clawdina » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:53 am

Username: Clawdina
Name: Astero
Prompt: Although matching almost perfectly to the ideal Pisces, Astero has found little interest in the signs. Rather, he has found himself wanting to learn about the galaxies only seen through pictures and portray them in paintings so that others may see the true beauty of things so far away. One day, Astero hopes that he will be able to go to space, traveling around the universe to see the galaxies he has spent his life studying, and be able to take in the glory with his own eyes.

she/her | ace ♠️
Need to vent?
Want help?
My PMs are open!
Looking for Art
Barn + Stables
Clawdina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♔Voltaire♔ » Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:13 am

☪ Aquarius: Innovative, Faithful, Idealistic, Aloof, Unemotional

♒︎
Username: ♔Voltaire♔ | Name: Dipper| Gender: Bull
Prompt:

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚

General stereotypes of the Aquarius range from the common "lacks emotional response" to "a impregnable, unshakeable loyalty". Dipper never perceived himself as a part of the general stereotype- finding himself more emotional than ever, especially in these moments. He gazes up at the stars, exhaling softly as his breath splays out before him like stardust, the crystalline world around him the perfect backdrop to the expanse of space above him. His eyes close, the wind chill causing him to scrunch up his face and tuck himself deeper into his coat, yet his eyes never stray away from the sight before him- Polaris, in all its glory. He smiles softly; it's glow reminding him of the one who loved it most.

Polaris, endearingly dubbed the north star; a symbol of hope, direction, and guidance. Some may say a life revolving around the stars is one for fools, for the dreamers; if they're right, Dipper would call himself the biggest. Polaris was not like any other star to him, in fact it was the most important one of all.

In times like this, Dipper remembers his mother; her love for astrology passing down like water from the vase of Aquarius herself, and pooling at his feet. They used to stargaze every night from the back of their porch, out of the frigid air, wrapped snugly in her embrace as the wind around them blew powdery snow into delicate banks. She'd sigh in those moments, eyes trained on the radiance of the moon, before slowly trailing away as if in search for something greater. In his youth, Dipper would try to follow her eyes, not quite catching up before she's gasp softly and stretch her forefinger to the dark sky.

"There it is, my son. The Big Dipper."

"That's my name, momma."

"That it is. See, there is the ladle, and the handle," she'd continue, tracing it's outline for him to follow, "And not too far off, if you keep heading in the direction the handle is pointing, you'll find it. Polaris, my son."

"Polaris?" he would ask, following her directions and following the ladle, up the handle, until one bright star filled his vision.

"Yes. My favorite star. This was the star I followed when I was very young, after my home was destroyed. My family had to go away, but Polaris was always there to guide us."

It never mattered to Dipper how many times she performed these same acts, these same lines; in fact, there was a sense of comfort in them, a sense of continuity and foundation. Even long after she passed, Dipper would repeat her words like a mantra, lifting his own hands to the sky to brush across the starry canvas until he reached the zenith where she lay.

She loved her star; but nothing calms him more than knowing she had always loved him more; even if he secretly loves the Big Dipper much more.

After all, it points straight to her.
⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚

Loosely inspired from this poem
credit
Last edited by ♔Voltaire♔ on Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxx

────
══════
───────────
══
═══════════
────
═══════════

sig cred
───────────
════
─ - Mason Jennings

♔Voltaire♔

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:57 pm

Username: Lex.
    Name: Ferero
    Prompt:

Ferero is a libra! Even though he was given this sign, he doesn't the fact some fake study is supposed to correlate with his personality. He doesn't like the idea of "This person is a _____, so they must be ____." Or simple "I don't like this person because they are a _____".

He prefers to see people for who they really are, by their actions and words.
Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paopu » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:21 pm

username paopu
    name Ophiuchus
    gender male

Prompt:
    Ophiuchus was born under the constellation that he was named for. It is the 13th sign in the Zodiac and overtakes Sagittarius in late November. A controversial sign, it is not always recognized, but it, on an astronomy level, more accurate. In the end, it is his and he is very fond of it and that's all that really matters.

While not particularly an astrologist, he does fancy himself a bit of an astronomer. He finds space fascinating and he loves to learn about the stars and how to utilize them for navigational purposes. He makes star maps on in his spare time and takes great interest in what horoscopes have to say, even if he doesn't particularly believe them to be set in stone. While he'd never judge someone based on their sign, he does find it fascinating to see what the information says in the first place. He also finds the history of it itself fun to learn about. The fact people looked to the skies for answers is something that he finds very important, even if their attempts to read it's answers haven't always been the most scientific.

x
x
x
    they/them

if two people share one
    their destines become
    intertwined they'll remain
    a part of each other's lives
    no matter what

paopu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cancerian

Postby yeena » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:41 am

Username: yeena
    Name: July
    Prompt: July is one of the last of his kind.
    xxxxHe appeared in the midst of a hot July and thus aligns with Cancerian, one of the most stereotypically emotional signs possible. Albeit knowing this information, he doesn't want to acknowledge his sign. In his own way, he knows that acknowledging the sign is what they want.
    xxxxJuly is not as involved with the stars and constellations like humans are. He seeks out to save the lives of the people enraptured by them. July is one of the last traveler star, and unlike the doppelgangers that flitter around the galaxy now, he is the embodiment of a true star.
    xxxxRecently, there's been an upsurge of mutated aliens that taken the form of stars. Despite this, they have absolutely no credibility as a star and look entirely different. They present themselves and their ships as bright, burning balls of gas and light. July found out that this planet, Earth, was one of the planets under attack.
    xxxxAccording to the scientists on Earth, some stars burned until they turned into a "red giant" and exploded in a supernova. In reality, the imposters inched closer to the planet until they finally ejected their ship and traveled towards the planet in search of contaminating it. Most times, the imposter's slowly leached the life of the planet away. Most times, it was very easy to catch and stop.
    xxxxThis time, it was not very easy to catch or stop.
    xxxxThe imposters had already dug their claws into the planet and he could tell, based solely on the chosen method of distraction.
    xxxxHoroscopes were made up as a means of distraction and control. The surprise you feel from reading your horoscope and seeing it accurate is intentional, they are here and they are slowly taking over.

xxxx[299/300]
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprig » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:08 am

Clawdina wrote:Username: Clawdina
Name: Astero
Prompt: Although matching almost perfectly to the ideal Pisces, Astero has found little interest in the signs. Rather, he has found himself wanting to learn about the galaxies only seen through pictures and portray them in paintings so that others may see the true beauty of things so far away. One day, Astero hopes that he will be able to go to space, traveling around the universe to see the galaxies he has spent his life studying, and be able to take in the glory with his own eyes.

Congratulations -- adding the halter now.
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me