Based on Click to view
Artist lynx! [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Euphorian Thoroughbred #E080

Postby lynx! » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:19 pm

Route Two of the Hawthorn Hooves Stable Event
You were up before the dawn, but you weren’t the only one, and, as the sun rose its sleepy head into the sky, the Search and Rescue group were ready to head out again. The group stumbled across - or, more accurately, into - a small creek, and, even more exciting, the tell-tale hoofprints in the thick mud.

Following the creek led you all to a small oasis, and, relaxing in the cool midday sun, some dozing, some sipping from the water, others just sitting, the second group of horses.

This is a Route Two horse! Remember you must first enter in the Route Two prompt before you enter for any horses listed as route one. You may only win two horses per route, excluding the horses listed as "Special," of which you may only win one total.

What was this horses’s competition career like at Hawthorn Hooves? No minimum word count requirement, but please do not go over 300 words.

Owner: rebel.appy
Show Name: Wish upon a Star
Barn Name: Chance
Height: 15.2hh
Eye Color: Blue
Phenotype: Black splashed sabino
Genotype: Ee aa SbSb Splspl Ff
Mane Type: Cropped
Discipline: Trail in hand
Halter: Soft blue
Breeding Info:
- Dominant sabino (SbSb)
- Flaxen carrier (Ff)
Edit List:
- Tongue
- Wide eyes

Code: Select all
[b]Username;;[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Stallion
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Halter:[/b]
[b]Discipline:[/b]
[b]Competition:[/b]

Ends November 22

Last edited by lynx! on Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lynx!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Euphorian Thoroughbred #E080

Postby Exotica. » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:21 am

Username;; Exotica.
    Show Name: Among the Royals
    Barn Name: Kingsley
    Height: 15.3 hh
    Halter: Brown Leather
    Discipline: Eventing
    Competition:
    Before coming to Elysian Eventing, Kingsley had no prior competition career. He was not yet old enough to compete. He has some prior training, but mostly just the basics. We're going to have to start his training as though he has absolutely never received any training whatsoever. We don't know what he knows yet, but we are excited to find out!
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Exotica. | She/Her | Henlo :3
Not on too often anymore
My ADHD will bring me back
Feel free to PM me anytime!
ERRP KF RT BRT Toyhouse

🌿🌿🌿
Exotica.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rebelappy » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:31 pm

Username;; rebel.appy
    Halter: soft blue
    Discipline: Trail in Hand
    Competition: Chance was started in rodeo classes. He had quite the speed and flexibility for fast sharp turns, although, Chance wasn't very happy with his job. He excelled, but every rider had to push him hard to get him to go and keep speed. A new owner, started him in in-hand classes, which he much preferred. Chance became his happiest with the crowd's attention still on him, but at a much slower pace.
Last edited by rebelappy on Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rebelappy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:01 am

Username;; Lex.
    Show Name: God of War
    Barn Name: Ares
    Height: 17.3hh
    Halter: Gold with gold hardware
    Discipline: Endurance Riding
    Competition:

Ares is know for his competitive spirit. He leads the scoreboards. He has been training hard for years, and each training session has paid off. People are sure if it's simply raw talent or tough training, but most assume it's a good mix of both. He has won many ribbons and trophies for his amazing performances.

Away from the ring however, he seems like a totally different horse. When he isn't training, he's helping the young horses train, taking walks in the forest and napping. It isn't easy having high expectations set on you, and he takes advantage of the time he has off to really enjoy life.
Last edited by Lex. on Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Siven » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:32 am

Competition wrote:
Liberty is an eager horse with just the right
balance of desire to go go go and intelligence making learning come easy to him.
He lives for the adrenaline in his veins as he races around the track at full tilt.

This rather fetching stallion is quite successful in his endeavors, making him quite the well-rounded
horse for both beginners and advanced riders. He has won many-a ribbons and proudly stands
beside them as his owner shows them off. He's won the triple crown including the Kentucky
Derby, the Preakness Stakes, and the Belmont Stakes. This makes him quite desirable as a stud
to many, as his foals are typically just as well rounded and triumphant as he is, they take after
their father strongly.

Horse Info wrote:Username;; Siven
Show Name: SLA Talk Derby To Me
Barn Name: Liberty
Height: 18hh
Halter: Leather with silver hardware
Discipline: Racing
"Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." -Hans Christian Anderson
Discord: Siven#1271
Siven | He/Him‏‏‎
Dog Groomer & Trainer
‎EST | Young Adult

Euphorian Thoroughbreds | Tibetian Spitz | Senagal Zebras | Echobis | Baltic Huskies | Carran Hounds
"When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. And when life is bitter, say thank you and grow." -Shauna Niequist
Siven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♔Voltaire♔ » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:27 am

Username;; ♔Voltaire♔
Show Name: Absolute Zero
Barn Name: Zen
Height: 15.3hh
Halter: (#F7E7CE) with silver buckles!
Discipline: Trail
Competition:
Hawthorne Stables, at least in my humble opinion was quite the melting pot of disciplines. No matter what horse came in, it always seemed like each one had a different profession. It had been a favorite pastime of mine; listening to the many triumphs and hard-to-believe tales of those in more rigorous competition types, though I am quite grateful that I have a more relaxing and serene discipline.

There weren't many trails around the stables, however the ones we did have always brought fun sights and sounds. Trail rides were far and few due to the lack of trail riding horses such as myself, but in a way it was quite nice being one of the only few to walk the trails when we could. Granted, when asked about my own profession I am met with snickers and confused looks- and the stories I have are usually the same, but there's something charming about nature. If I could I would spend my days in the forests, napping under the tall trees, but unfortunately due to the present circumstances, that is unfeasible.
xxx

────
══════
───────────
══
═══════════
────
═══════════

sig cred
───────────
════
─ - Mason Jennings

♔Voltaire♔

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lynx! » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:19 pm

rebel.appy wrote:
    Username;; rebel.appy
    Halter: soft blue
    Discipline: Trail in Hand
    Competition: Chance was started in rodeo classes. He had quite the speed and flexibility for fast sharp turns, although, Chance wasn't very happy with his job. He excelled, but every rider had to push him hard to get him to go and keep speed. A new owner, started him in in-hand classes, which he much preferred. Chance became his happiest with the crowd's attention still on him, but at a much slower pace.

Congrats!
lynx!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me