Stars #539 by nio

Based on Click to view
Artist nio [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars #539

Postby nio » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:32 pm

make this cat a playlist to express their personality! 3 song min, 5 song max. you may write about why you chose the songs, but it's not mandatory.

my first adopt as a guest artist!! i'm so excited to design some pretty kitties
ends on november 16 at 12am pacific daylight time (7pm aedt/my time)
ended! congrats to Vivika

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (please link)

[b]Cat name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (one year or above)
[b]Rank:[/b]

[b]Playlist:[/b]
x
x

name: Echofall
clan: Falls of Eden
description: silver spotted tabby with green eyes
edits: -
owner: Vivika
Last edited by nio on Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #539

Postby Lex. » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:47 pm

Username: Lex.
Clan: thistle
omg they are so gorgeous cri
Cat name: Rainwhisper

Playlist:

Fly Love · Jamie Foxx

Lovely Day | Bill Withers (Lyrics Video)

Marlene - ESP

Coldplay - Adventure Of A Lifetime HQ

Michael Jackson - Baby Be Mine

Rainwhisper is a very loving cat! He is shy, but is very affectionate with those he loves, and isn't afraid to show it!
Last edited by Lex. on Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tula! » Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:03 pm

tula!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:41 pm

Username: Coraly
Clan: Clan of the Rising Fox

Cat name: Thornspark

Playlist:
Thornspark is a very energetic and impulsive cat. He seizes the moment, and will climb and climb to the top, even if it hurts others. Though he does have a soft spot, though it’s hard to touch, and even harder to see. He is also the most ambitious cat you’ll ever meet.

#1. This song would probably showcase his spirit,, and probably his bad childhood. Though that was partly his fault. Don’t tell him that though.
#2. My cousin used to listen to this song and this band like crazy, that’s the only reason why I even know it. This song would show his ambition, and his ‘high hopes.’ I don’t think he’ll ever give up when it comes to that and his wishes.This would also show has life before he joined the clan. A constant struggle, he mother left him, she was a rouge, and his father tried to teach him, but he didn’t care, he thought that he didn’t need to be taught anything. Oh how wrong he was.
#3. “You could.” there’s a lot fit into those two words, isn’t there? You could. The words are kinda like the statement “What it?” Cause what if? What if? He spends a lot of time “what if-ing” and “You could-ing” but also a lot of time trying to climb-- into that hall of fame.
#4.
I feel something so right doing the wrong thing.
And I feel something so wrong doing the right thing.
I kinda feel like this could be the line to sum him up. Let’s just say he gets into trouble a lot..

He also might be a bit of a player
Last edited by beebun on Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
hello.
I… am not at my best right now, and I’ll be taking a small break from most chickensmoothie things. (mainly everything expect roleplays)
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mercuré » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:59 pm

Username: irockwaffleking
Clan: Spirts of the Mayombé

Cat name: Ndosi

Playlist:

New Invention - I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME

Anxious - Hippo Campus

It’s All So Incredibly Loud - Glass Animals

Oblivion - Grimes

RUNAWAY ~ half alive

I picked the songs for the playlist because each sort of represents a part of their life. The first song is about losing control of your thoughts and actions through someone else. The lies and manipulation turn you into a different person. Ndosi had controlling parents and through his feeling of being trapped he started acting out and becoming someone he didn’t wish to be.

The second song (anxious) talks more about these feelings. This pressure to do better and be someone other than who he is making him feel anxious and uncertain.

The third song is about the pauses of silence after you say something terrible or heartbreaking. It’s about waiting for a reaction and unsure of what will happen next. This song is on his playlist because ultimately Ndosi had to tell his parents that he was leaving for another clan. That he still loved them but he couldn’t continue in this negative thought cycle trying to live up to expectations he’d never reach. He’d visit but he was going to start a life of his ownelsewhere.

The fourth song is about moving on from a negative event. The singer has experienced something very different but the idea is still the same. Moving on and taking back control of your life.

The last song is RUNAWAY. It talks about the idea of inner emotional turmoil but final,y find peace within yourself. Although Ndosi has physically runaway he no longer has to run from his thoughts and mind. He can finally be at peace and accept himself and become who he wishes to be
Last edited by Mercuré on Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:53 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Mercuré

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angel furby » Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:25 am

Username: angel furby
Clan: orchidclan

Cat name: kiwi

Playlist:

the vaccines - somebody else's child wrote:born into a somewhat broken home, kiwi's mother had an affair with another cat which brought him and his littermates into the world. this caused a bitterness within his family. often overhearing fights between his parents, he felt responsible for their anger and grew quite distant from them. x

bright eyes - first day of my life wrote:after one dramatic argument with his family, kiwi ran off and stumbled into a housefolk neighborhood he'd never been to before. there he met a cat around his age, named breeze. after his new friend showed him home, they began visiting each other frequently. this is one of the first good relationships he had ever known with another cat, and they quickly became best friends. x

tigers jaw - the sun wrote:growing up with breeze as his new friend and companion, it made his difficult life at home much easier to handle. this was a peaceful time of his life, most nights spent sneaking off and exploring the housefolk town with breeze. x

knuckle puck - no good wrote:one day, coming back to his family with breeze led to the young cat's first fight. after breeze experienced firsthand how messy kiwi's family was, in embarrassment kiwi lashed out at his friend. insulting him and telling him to leave, kiwi regretted his actions but wasn't sure how to make up for them. he became somewhat closed off, and their friendship wasn't the same from that day on. x

sir chloe - too close wrote:kiwi is now very closed off, often pushing away those who try to become close to him. still carrying his past with him, he feels responsible for tearing his and breeze's friendship apart. deep down feeling like a bad cat with bad intentions, he ignores most of his clanmates while carrying out his clan duties. x

Last edited by angel furby on Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
angel furby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:57 pm

Username: 0Zero0
Clan: Peak Clan

Cat name: DappleDew

Playlist:
Uso Rain White Light

Overcoming sorrows, lies, and truths she didn't want to hear. She fights her pain more then anyone around her, she is a strong independent she-cat who takes nothing from nobody. She fights for what she thinks is right, and went through a lot of pain and anguish to get where she is now.
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
Gifs Offical art Yu Yu Hakusho
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby espen. » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:26 am

Username: quirky;
Clan: LagoonClan
Cat name: Doebriar

Playlist:

+ Rainbow Connections - Sleeping At Last
+ Faith - Sleeping At Last
+ Make You Feel My Love - Sleeping At Last
+ Baby One More Time - Ed Sheeran
+ Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson

She just loves the soft and serene ideas that come to her as she gathers herbs and bedding.
ᴛʀᴀɴꜱ - ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ - ᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ
ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ - ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ - ᴛʜ - ᴘᴀɢᴇ - ᴘꜰᴘ

"𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜"

have a smooth-tastic day!

espen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vivika » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:52 am

Username: Vivika
    Cat Name: Stellan >> Echofall
    Clan: Falls of Eden
    Prompt:

✦ HAEVN - Where The Heart Is
    ✦ Anson Seabra - Keep Your Head Up Princess
    ✦ Ruelle - Hurricane
    ✦ For King & Country - Hope Is What We Crave

---

All the songs together tell a layered story, each woven into each other, each a step deeper into the psyche of who this young tom is. Meet Echofall, second only to the leader of the Falls, and one who holds his head high amidst the storm. <3

The first two songs reveal the surface of who he is ~ his heart. It’s easiest to imagine him singing those two songs over his clan members. They are a picture of his gentle supportiveness, steadiness and his willingness to listen. Problems? He’s open to listen with a genuine tenderness and lightheartedness known to many, no judgement. An encourager, he’s jokingly referred to as the clan’s big brother, being one to lift others up, helping them find courage and hope. His deepest desire is to keep those troubled souls going, and that even if “it gets so hard they don’t have far to go”. He yearns for them to find peace. Peace in who they are and how far they’ve come. A quality he exudes.

Underneath that light-hearted smile is someone who struggles with anxiety and his own doubts, which is what “Hurricane” illustrates. For someone who exudes peace, it’s ironic that there’s a raw tempest that roars so fiercely within. While he may seem calm and collected, there’s a part of him that breaks inside. A part of him both insecure and guarded about revealing his heart. He’s been brought up to be stoic and to avoid showing weakness, lest others take advantage. He’ll listen to everyone pour out their heart and soul, but will brush off his own problems with a light joke and redirect the conversation towards them. “Fragile and composed, I take it in real slow” best reveals the internal conflict he wrestles with. It’d be so easy to admit the struggle and a part of him “aches to let them in”, but it’s just so hard and he constantly questions their motives.

At his core, Echofall is a gentle soul with a fierce determination to not be held down by the troubles of life. Revealed through the last song, he yearns for hope, that precious golden thread in life, and he’ll unrelentingly fight to achieve for himself and others. Fight past the anxiety, the lies, and the fear that holds him back from what matters most.
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:30 pm

closed for judging!
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th