Postby Half Tree » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:00 am

Adopted

Username: Luxio
    Name: Kaia
    Height: 20 in
    Weight: 44 lbs
    Colour: Masked Blue and Silver Kiharara Cryptic Merle Minimal White
    Genotype: akak BB cchce dd Eme hh Ii kyky Mc+Mc Ssp tt UU LL

Breeding Note: Sea creatures cannot pass.

Deepwater Beasts
    --

This collie is part of the Fall Festival!

Last edited by Half Tree on Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Half Tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beaumont Collie #446 Open

Postby DeadlyArcana » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:14 am

Username: Alhena
    Name: Tonga
    Name Meaning(s): Named after the Tonga Trench which stretches from New Zealand's North Island northeast to the island of Tonga.
    Prompt: meeting a manta ray while out on a kayak ride with his owner; every time they go kayaking Tonga searches for his deep water friend. huge wip <3

↬ Arcana/Arc - She/Her ↫
    - Adult User - She/Her
    - Discord: arcanaxx
    - Ghost Artist for Palisade Roping Horses
DeadlyArcana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampire Adam » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:17 am

Username: Vampire Adam
Name: Neptune
Name Meaning(s): This pup reminds me of BioShock, so I named her after an area called Neptune's Bounty in the underwater city Rapture.
Prompt: wip
Last edited by Vampire Adam on Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
On an indefinite hiatus from CS and Discord. Can still be contacted via PM.
Vampire Adam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chanceuxcat » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:19 am

Username: Chanceuxcat
Name: Masterpiece Under the Sea // Mariana "Mari" (pronounced like Mar-ee)
Name Meaning(s): After the deepest trench in the world, Mariana's Trench with a nickname that also contains "mar" which is sea in Spanish! Call name is in reference to a song by the band Mariana's Trench, as well as an ode to this baby's beautiful coat!
Prompt:

wip!
╔══════════════╗
she/they
university student
atheist

╚══════════════╝
Currently very anxious and trying to pass my classes so responses/activity may be delayed. Apologies, I'm really going through it and I'm trying my best
Chanceuxcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arcturus. » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:08 pm

Username: cry.
Name: Mar Muerto,, nickname is "Mar Mar or Mar"
Name Meaning(s): dead sea in spanish <3
Prompt:
One day, while Mar Mar was swimming in the gulf of mexico, he heard a beautiful sound. it was a rising cry of a sperm whale (that's what the whale on his side looks like to me), lost and alone, llooking for a friend who could care for him. Mar swam out, about a hundred feet towards the massive creature, his long, lean legs paddling the hardest they could. "Hello?! are you still there?" he barked into the warm air, feeling uneasy at the thought of sharks being around him. "Hello?" a voice called from under him, and in a burst of water, Mar was on top of an island! but wait, it wasn't an island, it was..the whale? "Hi, my name is Mar Muerto, but you can call me Mar." he said, his soggy tail wagging happily. "Oh, hi Mar, I'm Lena, but you can call me Lee or El" the whale bellowed back, smiling.

<3 something small and sweet <3
here, please join <3 could use some ebs <3

Image[/url]
arcturus.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luxio » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:21 pm

Username: Luxio
Name: Kaia
Name Meaning(s): For Hawaiians this name means ‘the sea’.
Prompt: Life on a marine research station is tough; many of the occupants are divers and are out at sea most of the time, the other occupants were scientists who had no time to play with Kaia. Her only mid-day fun was watching the animals float around their tanks ever so gracefully. Kaia's favourite was a manta ray; She couldn't understand why they were always in tanks; she wanted to play fetch with them so much! Ball after ball; Kaia tried to play with the ray but every time it sunk to the bottom of the tank to rest with the artificial coral; she would lay next to the tank staring intently at the creature; watching its soft fins curl around with every movement, it had been hours of mind-numbing silence and Kaia soon fell asleep; only to wake up finding a large puddle and the edge of the tank dripping with a stream of water; and one of her many balls at her side; with the manta seeming to look at her. She was overjoyed but confused at this event; how did it even know to get the ball over the tank? Kaia was in disbelief; one of the divers must have come back early and notice her balls in there and went to fish it out for her.
Kaia trotted away; the ray seemed to watch her, she shook her head and headed to see which divers were back to base. To her surprise they were all still on their surveying jobs with the closest diver being a good few hours away, the scientists were all still in their dimly lit lab as usual so she went to her room defeated and puzzled.

It was the 96th day of her arrival at the unit; her master Abraham was only contracted for 110 days so it was nearing her time to leave, as usual she patrolled all of the rooms to look for divers, no such luck and went on by the lab which had masses of microscopes out today; she poked her head through the door only to be shooed away, so alike every day she went to her favourite spot next to the manta ray enclosure staring up at the majestic creature set to live in the tank. She felt empathy for the creature, she knows what its like to be ignored day after day... She once again trotted up the staircase and dropped her ball in, only to sprint back down to see the ball drop to the 3/4th of the tank. She sat in pure astonishment as the creature seemed to nudge the ball into the fold of its wing and swim around carrying the ball forever upwards and finally over the metal railing and down the metal stairs.she couldn't hide her wagging tail as she finally didn't feel so alone.
Last edited by Luxio on Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oakley 17/06/19 - 26/9/19
Luxio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skihtols » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:24 am

(Dropping out)
Last edited by Skihtols on Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Skihtols~
I make art sometimes, @Skihtols on TH and other platforms
idk what else to put here,, go eat a lemon, they’re good for you
go check out Rosi :3
Skihtols

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:30 am

Username: DarkestWerewolf
Name: Oceanic Abyss // Leviathan
Name Meaning(s):
He is also known as Lev for short.
Leviathan is a sea serpent from Jewish mythology.
Prompt: Going with the leafy sea dragon on his paw.
    Leviathan took a deep breath in. He stood on the rocks amongst the tide pools. It was a beautiful morning and he was planning on picking some seashells to bring home to make into a garland of sort. He slowly scoured the little pockets of water, in search of something that would catch his eye.
    He paced along the rocky terrain, agile paws carefully manoeuvring around slippery moss-covered surfaces. Ah-ha! He came across a beautiful conch shell that laid in a little tide pool. He went to take a branch and carefully prodded the shell, just to ensure that it’s an empty shell. After confirming that it is empty, he carefully reached in and picked it up. Just as he was about to leave, a small figure dashing away caught his attention. It came from a very small pocket of water, so small that he wouldn’t even consider it a tide pool. A puddle perhaps?
    He peered carefully into the pocket of water and he could see a tiny seadragon. It must’ve gotten carried away by the waves and got stuck here when the tide receded. Leviathan was worried that with the afternoon sun coming in a few hours. The puddle might evaporate before the tide comes in. There was a bigger tide pool further down the shore that had some seaweed and sufficient hiding areas that could make for a good spot but he needed to find a way to transfer the seadragon over. He scoured the area, trying to find a place that he can hold the sea creature in. Just then, he heard a soft clank. Leviathan turned around and saw that the conch shell he picked up earlier had fallen out.
    That could work! Leviathan picked up the conch shell and dipped it into the puddle, it was barely able to fit it but he managed somewhat. The opening of the shell was just right for the seadragon and he swiftly scooped it up just as the seadragon swam near it. Now that Leviathan had the seadragon in the shell, he carefully headed towards the bigger tide pool and slowly lowered the conch shell into the water. The seadragon slowly emerged and swam into the seaweeds for hiding.
    Looks like it had been an eventful day.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Argenti » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:14 am

Username: Argenti
Name: Marin’s Trench
Name Meaning(s): Once if the deepest underwater trenches in the world. It’s a lace where all of these creatures may be seen, including the mystical Great Squid
Prompt: W.I.P.
Argenti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kennymcnenny » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:49 pm

Username: kennymcnenny
Name: Giant Lurking In The Deep // Manta
Name Meaning(s): Named after the giant oceanic Manta Ray. They can get up to a 29ft wingspan!
Prompt:
It was cold, that's all he could think for the few minutes it took to fully come to. What happened? They suddenly remembered running across the beach, chasing seagulls. Then the wave came crashing down and they were just.. gone. Swept out to sea. Yet here they were breathing above the water.
Manta was indeed submerged in the ocean. But something was keeping his head above water? Looking down, there was just an expanse of grey and some white here and there. It felt weird on their paw pads, rubbery. Suddenly another grey expanse swam by him, slowly brushing against his side. They were big, bigger than anything Manta had ever seen before. His namesake, a manta ray. He was on the back of one of them, slowly moving through the water.
These creatures had saved his life and brought him back to shore, he would never forget their kindness. (150/150)
Kenny!! - He/him or It/its :9c

pfp art by Peachybats!!!
kennymcnenny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me