Artist yeena [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Buttermilk #962

Postby yeena » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:42 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    .🥯 EDITS:......... OPEN ......... END DATE: Oct. 19th 🥯

A bagel cow has been requested a lot over the past couple of months, so here they finally are! They are a nice little cream cheese bagel, ready to satiate your hunger!

To win this bagel, create a fake bagel brand for them and advertise it in your form!
    There is a light word limit of 500 words and two art pieces.
    Pictures not featuring the cow do not count towards your limit.
    Feel free to be as creative as you want to be, and to interpret this prompt however you want!

Code: Select all
    Username:
    Name:
    Collar Design:
    Bagels?:
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Buttermilk #962

Postby honeycreeper » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:45 pm

Username: honeycreeper66
Name: Bagel
Collar Design: everything bagel with a white bell
Bagels?:

Hi there! Are you bored of regular bagels? Of Hawaiian and raisin bagels?
Introducing MILK! The bagel shaped like a milk bottle and even smells and tastes like milk.
This brand new bagel will get your heart pumping and keep you grooving and growing!
Your bones are sure to be as strong as iron!
(please don't test this, MILK does not condone harming yourself to test this theory.)

Try MILK! Your stomach and bones will thank you!
Last edited by honeycreeper on Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
if I was a bluebird, I would fly to you
you'd be the spoon
dip you in honey so I could be sticking to you <3

- daylight

honey | she/they | TH | honey#5301
[ characters for sale / free characters ] | [ 20c$ avatar shop ]
my heart <3

🍯 [ honey's giveaways ]
honeycreeper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MrM3atb4all » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:01 pm

Username: I like cheese
Name: Cream Bagel
Collar Design: swirls the color of strawberry cream cheese
Bagels?:
Tired of the same old bagels? Just plain and flavorless? Introducing the new and improved Fun Bagels! Fun Bagels comes in 16 fun shapes and flavors! For example! The star bagel tastes so good it feels like a galaxy of flavors flooding your mouth! Want a fun bagel that tastes good but makes you feel energized? Try the Lightning bolt bagel! You don't need coffee when eating this bagel, you'll feel so energized that you could run around the great wall of China two times! Need to focus? Just one bite of the book bagel will make you so focused that you could be watching tv and focusing on your work at the same time! The fun bagels are everything you need to spice up your breakfast or afternoon, there's no limit to when you want a fun bagel! Make every time, bagel time with Fun bagels!
I have bad ADHD and anxiety so please forgive me if I dont reply, forget, or read things wrong
Im a silly little fellow

THCarrdDA
ImageImageImage
MrM3atb4all

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:57 pm

Username: Rescue2001
Name: Bagel
Collar Design: surprise me
Bagels?:
Cream of the cow bagels
What's better then not having to spread your own cream cheese on your bagel yet still get that same cream cheese and bagel flavor. Now introducing Cream of the cow Bagels. Cream cheese swirled bagels ready to go. Want strawberry cream cheese or perhaps blueberry no problem we got those too! Enjoy cream cheese bagels the quick way.
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LivingLethal » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:25 pm

Username: LivingLethal
    Name: West
    Collar Design: something toasty bagel inspired ,,
    Bagels?:

A familiar smells drifts through the autumn air; something warm, yeasty, but just unique enough for you to not fully recognize. The smell is undeniable--simple enough to light love within the pit of your stomach. Where? You scan the streetside stores for the source of your yearning. In just a moment, your eyes spot a flyer carefully stapled to a nearby light-pole.

West's Homemade Bagels, it reads. The handcrafted sign pulls your eyes to the address penned onto the bottom of the paper--one belonging to the store at the very corner of this very street you stand upon. A new bagel shop?

You stride to the street corner, pulled along by the scent meandering through the air, and peer your head towards the new signage at the top of the building; it was indeed the brand-new West's Bagel Shop. The storefront window was brimming with bagels of all sorts: poppy-peppered, spring onion-infused, dye-dribbled, pumpkin-instilled, more than your eyes could ever take in. Couples and singletons sat behind the rows of bagels, chippering and chattering with the joy of the atmosphere. Lastly, a sprightly woman dancing between the rows of townspeople, delivering dozens of bagels to the cheery crowd. The new bagel shop was small, but alas, it was one punctuated by the love of the town; it was a brand built by each-other.
LivingLethal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockosaur » Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:04 am

LivingLethal wrote:
    Username: LivingLethal
    Name: West
    Collar Design: something toasty bagel inspired ,,
    Bagels?:

A familiar smells drifts through the autumn air; something warm, yeasty, but just unique enough for you to not fully recognize. The smell is undeniable--simple enough to light love within the pit of your stomach. Where? You scan the streetside stores for the source of your yearning. In just a moment, your eyes spot a flyer carefully stapled to a nearby light-pole.

West's Homemade Bagels, it reads. The handcrafted sign pulls your eyes to the address penned onto the bottom of the paper--one belonging to the store at the very corner of this very street you stand upon. A new bagel shop?

You stride to the street corner, pulled along by the scent meandering through the air, and peer your head towards the new signage at the top of the building; it was indeed the brand-new West's Bagel Shop. The storefront window was brimming with bagels of all sorts: poppy-peppered, spring onion-infused, dye-dribbled, pumpkin-instilled, more than your eyes could ever take in. Couples and singletons sat behind the rows of bagels, chippering and chattering with the joy of the atmosphere. Lastly, a sprightly woman dancing between the rows of townspeople, delivering dozens of bagels to the cheery crowd. The new bagel shop was small, but alas, it was one punctuated by the love of the town; it was a brand built by each-other.

Winner!
All these fake bagels were so fun to read about!<3

╭────✰────╮
hi I'm rocko!
Any pronouns are fine
Shoot me a pm if you
need/want to talk!
I'm generally not very active
╰────✰────╯
╭────✰────╮
Art shop
Custom (base) design shop
open for USD only
╰────✰────╯
rockosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:05 am

Username: BunnoBlizzard
Name: Butters
Collar Design: Light orange
Bagels?: Butters's Bagels
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LivingLethal » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:09 am

thank you so much, rocko ! i had a super fun time thinking about my prompt response, haha <3
LivingLethal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me