Based on Click to view
Artist Arkinhallow [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Ferox Welsh Pony #E009

Postby Arkinhallow » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:39 pm

Ferox Welsh Ponies (pron. feh-roks) are a hardy pony that originated in Wales. They have fine heads with slightly dished noses, short, muscular legs and stocky bodies. While small - averaging 12 hands - feroxes make good riding horses and are sure-footed owing to the mountains of their origin country. Ferox Welsh Ponies, their name meaning fierce, are known for their big personalities, including a streak of bravery that seems to run through the entire breed. Feroxes are strong but easily handled, making them ideal for all riders. They are frequently seen in bay, black, chestnut and grey, but many other colours have been recorded to appear in the breed, including appaloosa, paint markings and dilutions like champagne.

Owner: DuskzeHedgie
    Show Name: Barbecue Bourbon
    Barn Name: Jemma
    Phenotype: Sooty bay
    Genotype: Ee/AAt/StySty
    Eye Colour: Cozy brown
    Height: 13hh
    Discipline: Cross Country
    Halter Colour: Diamondshine
    Breeding Notes:
    - will always pass agouti (bay or seal)
    - will always pass sooty

Tell me about your favourite video game at the moment and give her a related name! 300 words max.

End date: 14th October

This foal will grow and can be bred on 23rd October.
Last edited by Arkinhallow on Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Arkinhallow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ferox Welsh Pony #E009

Postby olivionary » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:33 am

Owner: olivionary
    Show Name: TCHKE Arowana
    Barn Name: Ana
    Height: 13.2hh
    Discipline: Show Jumping
    Halter Colour: Pastel Yellow
    Competition: I may be biased as I work in the aquatics industry, but 'Megaquarium' is probably my favourite game at the moment! The style of the animals and fish is adorable. The community around the game is great with an amazing community of modders! It's a brilliantly relaxing game with an adorable art style that leans into my love for all things aquatics. I named her after one of my favourite fish in the game, the Arowana.
edon & shania pixels by syntheticfox - vern by loafhound - vern and laith pixels by rayxray

ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━
olivia. she/her. feb 14.

"You're as subtle
as a wrecking ball."

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:21 am

Owner: Lex.
Show Name: The Diamond Horseshoe
Halter Colour: Something Minecraft Related <3
Competition:
I have been playing video games since I was young. One of my firsts being Super Mario World, Crash Bandicoot (the original c':) and Donkey Kong Country. My dad is quite the collector, and has hundreds of games, hardcopy and on his computer. (He's got like 800 games on his steam lol) It's really hard to choose between games, but 1 game will always have my heart, and the top spot.
Minecraft. Since the day I got it, it has changed my life. Minecraft has actually taught me a new way to think, more ways to be creative, and even some basic math like multiplication, division, and graphs (before I knew what graphs were).
I moved away from where I was born at a young age, leaving so much family behind. Some family followed our example, but others stayed. One of my cousins, who to be frank was more of a brother because we were so close, stayed in my hometown. I rarely got to visit him, and I really missed him a lot. It was hard leaving someone so close. But for Christmas one year, I got minecraft. My cousin mentioned a way we could play minecraft together, and to say the least I was astounded. So, we made a server together and video called each other for hours at a time, mining away. We built amazing mansions, mined for diamonds and we got to have plenty of fun antics together. It has brought us so much closer, we actually get to interact. It may not seem like much but we pretty much had a whole childhood to make up for. I was so happy. Now, we don't talk as much as we did then, but we always find a way to play games like roblox together. <3
Last edited by Lex. on Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    if you're happy where you are
    then you need not look too far
    if you've found your place at last
    then you need not use the looking glass
    -;; bubble puppy

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybunchesofoats » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:06 am

Owner: honeybunchesofoats
Show Name: Shiverburn Galaxy
Barn Name: Luna
Height: 11 hh
Discipline: Trail horse
Halter Colour: Sky blue please!
Competition: I never played many video games as a kid, but Mario has always had a special place in my heart. It was a wild thought to my boyfriend though that I had not played Super Mario Galaxy. We immediately bought the game pack when it came out on the switch and I've been religiously playing it! I've been enjoying figuring out all the puzzles and unlocking all of the galaxies and it's been the most fun but relaxing game I've started since animal crossing came out!! I know that now this Mario game too will mean a lot to me in years to come!!

╔══════════════════════════════╗
When you become untouchable,
you're unable to touch.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hello! Oats/Dante, He/They
Psych, Video games, Art, Anime
Links: Baltics, Toyhouse, DA
Sig insp: Midas

╚═════════════════════════╝

honeybunchesofoats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LemonBunny » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:46 am

Owner: LemonBunny
Show Name: Polar North's Red Apple Orchard
Barn Name: Pomona
Discipline: Show Jumping
Halter Colour: Pinkish red, please!
Competition: My favorite video game at the moment has been one that my friends and i often play on weekends together, Stardew Valley! We own a ranch together and live in three little separate houses from each other, our first proper orchard was apples! I Remember helping my friend plant them all in a row and the excitement we felt when they finally grew apples! I Often find myself playing it by myself lately, and have my own little ranch. It's been a game that tends to help me clear away anxious thoughts and cheers me up when i need it, my favorite character is Elliott, i really love his aesthetic and personality. Also, a small funfact about the farm i have with my friends-- We named our dog Pancake! He likes to sleep in my cabin the most, for some reason, i like to give him headpats as i go about my day.
LemonBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nikki6Ashba » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:34 am

Owner:Nikki6Ashba
Show Name:Beyond the Reach
Barn Name:Rostine
Height:12.1hh
Discipline:Driving
Halter Colour: #1e73d4
Competition:Horizon Zero Dawn- It's an RPG type game taking place in the far distant post-apocalyptic future where humans have reverted to living in tribes. The main threats of the games are the mechanical animals that still roam, along with an unknown force creating new and deadlier machines. Most people fear the old ruins of the metal world, believing it was humans greed that caused the world to collapse and anger the gods, and that this plague of machines is the wrath of the gods. You play as Aloy, an outcast since her mysterious birth, seeming to come from the great mother mountain it's-elf, and you must travel beyond the Reach as a Seeker to find what's happening with the machines, and to get vengeance for someone very dear to you.

As you are traveling in new and distant lands you must face greater machines, unravel the mysteries of the metal world, even find ways to work with and control some of the machines to aide you. You discover you're not the only one with this ability, and the plot thickens as you find there are other humans who want to destroy whats left of humanities fragile existence among this mechanical future.

Art and design commisions are currently open for USD, for price quotes and intrest, message me on discord(Nikki6Ashba#6239)

CS Doodle commissions found here ^^

Pronouns-He/Him My WME-
-My DA-My Khims

Nikki6Ashba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:01 am

Owner: HowlingHooves
    Show Name: Galaxies Far Between
    Barn Name: Spectre
    Height: 11.2 hh
    Discipline: Combined Driving (Teams)
    Halter Colour: Black-Blue + scattered white “star” spots
    Competition:
    While I haven’t played the series much in these past few months, Mass Effect has still remained among my top favorites. BioWare really made an impact with the original trilogy, and I’ve followed their work since. Having a deep fascination and love of space already, the game offers sci-if and adventure fans a rather intense story following Commander Shepard.

And while I initially went in for the space, aliens and shooting I found my love of the game in how in-depth and just relatable the characters on your teams throughout the entire trilogy really are. They grow in the three games, and you grow with them. I know I’m not the only one who fell in love with these characters, and I’m not ashamed to say I did cry when certain ones didn’t make it out alive through the plots war. (Or got angry when I messed up at the climax of the second game... that checkpoint was so far back ughhhh.)

The series has also inspired quite a lot of fanfiction from myself, and my delving into it from others on Ao3, too!
    Overall, even if someone isn’t into space marines or shooting RPGs, this one really is a must play for those who love a story and the development of individual characters. Some you’ll hate, some you’ll see the gaps in development and scowl, and others you’ll just fall right in love with. (Garrus all the way for this gal!) Your choices have consequences, just how I like my RPGs, and making the right one for your character representation may not always be what’s best in game, or even for the romancing options! I think I’ll definitely go do another play through this coming week. Now just to decide if I want a Paragon or Renegade personality...
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:16 am

Owner: EchoIre
Show Name: TPR Eternal Flower
Barn Name: Korrina
Height: 12.5 hh
Discipline: Dressage
Halter Colour: #6377B9 (pulled from Xerneas)
Competition:
At the moment, my favorite game is Pokemon X! I found my old game from a few years ago, and finally beat the Champion! Now I'm bonding more with my main team (as 10 year old me only really interacted with my Delphox), and I'm just kinda going around doing whatever I want! I forgot how much there was to do with the game, honestly; at the moment I'm working at the hotel as much as I can to get enough money to buy an outfit, then I'm going to save up enough to go to that cafe that opens when you beat the Champion.

The game is really beautiful, too! Laverre City is my favorite place, though I'm spending more time in Lumios than anywhere else. It's nice to go around the map just kinda taking everything in, playing with my pokemon and breathing in the nostalgia.
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arkinhallow » Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:50 pm

Lex. wrote:Owner: Lex.
Show Name: The Diamond Horseshoe
Halter Colour: Something Minecraft Related <3
Competition:
I have been playing video games since I was young. One of my firsts being Super Mario World, Crash Bandicoot (the original c':) and Donkey Kong Country. My dad is quite the collector, and has hundreds of games, hardcopy and on his computer. (He's got like 800 games on his steam lol) It's really hard to choose between games, but 1 game will always have my heart, and the top spot.
Minecraft. Since the day I got it, it has changed my life. Minecraft has actually taught me a new way to think, more ways to be creative, and even some basic math like multiplication, division, and graphs (before I knew what graphs were).
I moved away from where I was born at a young age, leaving so much family behind. Some family followed our example, but others stayed. One of my cousins, who to be frank was more of a brother because we were so close, stayed in my hometown. I rarely got to visit him, and I really missed him a lot. It was hard leaving someone so close. But for Christmas one year, I got minecraft. My cousin mentioned a way we could play minecraft together, and to say the least I was astounded. So, we made a server together and video called each other for hours at a time, mining away. We built amazing mansions, mined for diamonds and we got to have plenty of fun antics together. It has brought us so much closer, we actually get to interact. It may not seem like much but we pretty much had a whole childhood to make up for. I was so happy. Now, we don't talk as much as we did then, but we always find a way to play games like roblox together. <3

Ahh I had a really hard time deciding this but I couldn't go past this one - Congrats Lex <3
Arkinhallow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:24 am

Thank you so much!
My story about my experience with Minecraft is one near and dear to my heart <3