Ferox Welsh Pony #556 by Arkinhallow

Based on Click to view
Artist Arkinhallow [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ferox Welsh Pony #556

Postby Arkinhallow » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:28 pm

Ferox Welsh Ponies (pron. feh-roks) are a hardy pony that originated in Wales. They have fine heads with slightly dished noses, short, muscular legs and stocky bodies. While small - averaging 12 hands - feroxes make good riding horses and are sure-footed owing to the mountains of their origin country. Ferox Welsh Ponies, their name meaning fierce, are known for their big personalities, including a streak of bravery that seems to run through the entire breed. Feroxes are strong but easily handled, making them ideal for all riders. They are frequently seen in bay, black, chestnut and grey, but many other colours have been recorded to appear in the breed, including appaloosa, paint markings and dilutions like champagne.

rare pearl baby, referenced this handsome lad

Owner: HowlingHooves
    Show Name: Prince Delgarde
    Barn Name: Delgarde (Del)
    Phenotype: Bay pearl
    Genotype: EE/Aa/prlprl
    Eye Colour: Dark gold
    Height: 13.0 hh
    Discipline: Reining
    Halter Colour: White
    Breeding Notes:
    - will always produce pearl-carrying foals
    - can produce pearl foals if bred to another pearl or pearl carrier
    - will always produce black-based foals
    What secret is he keeping? 300 words max.

End date: 26th Sept
Last edited by Arkinhallow on Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Arkinhallow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ferox Welsh Pony #556

Postby HowlingHooves » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:37 am

Height: 13 hh
    Competition: Del is hiding the fact that he really, really loves his riding student, Marissa, and he’s not that good at it. This fellow is just like a puppy when the girl shows up for lessons, immediately bending over backwards for anything that she asks. Even if she isn’t riding him. He paces the fence line on the days he knows she’s to show up, Thursday through Sunday, and he’s as timid as a fawn when she has halter in hand to gather up her riding charge. He always hopes it’s him, and is always disappointed on Saturday when she instead takes Konza for their weekly pole work. But as soon as she’s back, Del is on he heels like a puppy, begging for her attentions and just wanting to do anything to please the lady. Of course when anyone teases him, especially his usual handler, he just gives them to most offended look a horse can give! He may not hide it well, but he certainly thinks he does.
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawntura » Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:30 am

Owner: Fawntura
Show Name: Cupid arrows
Barn Name:Luke
Height:12 hh
Discipline: Hunter jumper
Halter Colour: eye color
Competition: Luke is hiding the fact that he has a crush on Annie (my first Ferox welsh pony) who has no idea but he is such a chicken like any boy telling a lady he likes her, he’s tried so many times and has failed so many times he just doesn’t know what to do any more. He talked to mouse (my NSW) about what he should do and mouse told him straight out to tell her he likes her, so Luke is trying one last time tonight so let’s hope it goes well!
╭━━━━━━━━╮

𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃

╰━━━━━━━━╯

Hi You can call me Fawn or Ace! I currently own VW's & NSW's!
My DMs are always open!
My Commissions for MYOs, Customs and art pieces
Are Open! Just Shoot me a DM!

ImageImageImageImage
Fawntura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Argenti » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:08 am

Owner: Argenti
Show Name: S.P. Secrets of the Temple
Barn Name: Auru
Height: 11.8 hands
Discipline: Pony Club
Halter Colour: Pastel Sea-Green
Competition:
Auru is secretly hiding the fact he is afraid of the barn cat. He knows he has to be brave when his rider is on, but something about the midnight-black cat stalking among the shadows of the barn just terrifies him. Auru has gotten into trouble, stopping at a cross rail when he saw an outline among the hay stacks. Of course, this brave stallion would never admit he's afraid of something so small.
Argenti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arkinhallow » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:33 pm

HowlingHooves wrote:
    Height: 13 hh
    Competition: Del is hiding the fact that he really, really loves his riding student, Marissa, and he’s not that good at it. This fellow is just like a puppy when the girl shows up for lessons, immediately bending over backwards for anything that she asks. Even if she isn’t riding him. He paces the fence line on the days he knows she’s to show up, Thursday through Sunday, and he’s as timid as a fawn when she has halter in hand to gather up her riding charge. He always hopes it’s him, and is always disappointed on Saturday when she instead takes Konza for their weekly pole work. But as soon as she’s back, Del is on he heels like a puppy, begging for her attentions and just wanting to do anything to please the lady. Of course when anyone teases him, especially his usual handler, he just gives them to most offended look a horse can give! He may not hide it well, but he certainly thinks he does.

Congrats Hooves! What a cute secret ;v;
Arkinhallow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me