Artist apricott [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Little Barn 047

Postby apricott » Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:44 am

- Little Barn -

Queenbee ball python kiddo !!

To adopt them, tell me what's their favourite song and why!
Please post only pg songs though ;;

wulvesfanqqnaf wrote:Username: wulvesfanqqnaf
Name: Python
Favourite song: girl in red - i wanna be your girlfriend

You can pretty up if you'd like, but I'll be going by your answer to the prompt. :>
This will close on first post of page 3 or on September 19!
Last edited by apricott on Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
it will get better!!
( too busy
way too often )
x

x
fruity, he/him, eest
working on gardening
and art as a job

x
apricott

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Little Barn 047

Postby wulvesfanqqnaf » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:12 pm

Username: wulvesfanqqnaf
Favourite song: https://youtu.be/COOBN-cdJbo (Girl in red)

She's a tattoo artist. She met a girl at the bar who worked there as a side job. She wanted to get her usual when she cuaght almond eyes. Feeling lost in them as the bartender had approached.
She almost had forgotten what she usually got. "What would you like?" The centuar asked taking note noticing the circle and stripe across the pythons face. The centuar wasn't new to the job it's just Python hadn't been there in a long time. "Uhhh, can I have the twister drink? Extra honey?"
Python replied in a daze.
"Sure thing hon" the centuar replied, moving her blond bangs out of her left eye with her own pen befor clicking it and putting it into her pocket. Her markings apon her face glowed under the black light. Hooves clicked against the glowing carpeted floor as she went over to prepare the drink.
Python sat down onto the stool full of scattered and flowing swirls apon the design. After 4 minutes of waiting the drink smoothly slid over across the counter top. "Catch" the voice said smoothly.

Python let the glass slide into her hand and thanked her with gratitude. Taking a sip as she tried to use the drink to distract herself because she knew it was rude to stare. She also didn't know if she was gay.
She finished the drink and put it down to find a note under it. "I am on break, I like your style". Python blushed when she realised.

But then her eyes widened when she had recognised the writing. Wasn't she the owner of the famous tattoo shop? Why is she here? Python had asked herself.

A little bit about Python is she had always wanted to become a tattoo artist, but wasn't supported. She was successful, but was looking for a better shop and was having no luck. I guess she finally found her gig along with a new favoright song.
Idk what put here so take this random text. Not gonna be on as much due to inrl stuff
wulvesfanqqnaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apricott » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:06 am

hey, wulvesfanqqnaf!! thank you for entering for the companion!

even though you did end up being the winner by default, your entry was really nice to read! the idea that she might find her way in life is very heartwarming, i hope that, if you continue to develop her, that Python will get that gf support and the tattoo job she's been wanting! <3

wulvesfanqqnaf wrote:Username: wulvesfanqqnaf
Favourite song: https://youtu.be/COOBN-cdJbo (Girl in red)

-snip-
it will get better!!
( too busy
way too often )
x

x
fruity, he/him, eest
working on gardening
and art as a job

x
apricott

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wulvesfanqqnaf » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:27 am

Hello !!
Thank you, it means a lot to me that her story was good. Its my first love story in a long time!! I'm happy that I managed to make it heart warming aswell.
I will definantly continue to develop her. Thank you for making her, I have been looking for a companion for my oc for a long time now.
She will get the dream girl and the dream job for sure omg <3
Idk what put here so take this random text. Not gonna be on as much due to inrl stuff
wulvesfanqqnaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me