Artist apricott [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Little Barn 046

Postby apricott » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:25 pm

- Little Barn -

Second ball python goat <3
This one's based on black pastel ghost morphs!

To adopt them, tell me how they feel about snakes!

Chaotic_Affection wrote: Username: Chaotic_Affection
Name: Melanie
Snakes: To her, snakes were just another creature in the world– she wasn’t afraid of them nor did she favor them, they were right in the middle. Quite frankly, she didn’t really care about them. It was only when she encountered one for the first time, it was a little common garter snake. At first it made her heart just about leap out of her chest, but once she realized that it was likely as scared of her as she was it, she was kind to it and even carried it to the barn where it’d be able to feed on the barn mice. She eventually grew to adore snakes, all thanks to her new barn companion.
Last edited by apricott on Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
it will get better!!
( too busy
way too often )
x

x
fruity, he/him, eest
working on gardening
and art as a job

x
apricott

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Little Barn 046

Postby Lamia Raven » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:27 pm

Username: Lamia Raven
Name: Auru
Snakes?: At first was a afraid of them but grew to appreciate the wonderful legless reptiles.
ARO+ACE+DEMIBOY
Lamia Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaotic_Affection » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:49 pm

Username: Chaotic_Affection
    Snakes: To her, snakes were just another creature in the world– she wasn’t afraid of them nor did she favor them, they were right in the middle. Quite frankly, she didn’t really care about them. It was only when she encountered one for the first time, it was a little common garter snake. At first it made her heart just about leap out of her chest, but once she realized that it was likely as scared of her as she was it, she was kind to it and even carried it to the barn where it’d be able to feed on the barn mice. She eventually grew to adore snakes, all thanks to her new barn companion.

[I love snakes ;o; I’m actually getting a python when I settle into my new house.]
Chaotic_Affection

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:44 am

Username: Lieutenant sparks
Name: jerico
Snakes?: Jerico loves snakes, when he was a kid he loved to chase the little grass snakes through the paddock. at times he would catch one only to get bitten and come running back to his mother in tears. he never was poisoned but it sure hurt! once he even stumbled across a grass snake nest in a little hole near the fence. he dug at the ground trying to see what was down the dark little dirt hole until suddenly a whole pile of snakes came out and fled all over the paddock. he ended up spooking the whole heard as the snakes slithered all over the place trying to hide in the tall grass.
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

┌──────────────────────────────┐
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
└──────────────────────────────┘
┌──────────────────────────────┐

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
└──────────────────────────────┘

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /nyx. » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:26 am

Username: bmkmb
Name: Terspen
Snakes?: Yes! Not so much his mother.

"Mama, look; it's a scaly worm!" the young goat bleated as he stared, eyes wide at the suspicious creature. He'd never seen anything like it before. It was long but not too wide, and it had super cool scales like a lizard.

His mother flicked an ear in response. "Yes, Terspen, I know about your amazing imagination. Scaly worms don't exist, and dragons don't, either." She continued grazing in the pasture without even turning to look at the said worm.

"But Mama..." Terspen whined. "Just, look; see, if I poke it, it moves," the goat declared. He poked his scaly worm with his hoof and the thing flinched, slithering over just a bit.

Hiss!

"Oh, great grass; it's a snake!" Terspen's mother yelped, looking around frantically. "Where is it; where is it - Terspen, stop poking the snake!" his mother shrilled.

Terspen looked up in confusion. "I don't see a snake, Mama. It's a scaly worm."

"It's a snake," Terspen's mother repeated solemnly. "Come, now, Terspen. I'm going to find us a different pasture in graze in."

The young goat reluctantly drew his eyes away from the scaly worm. Snake, his Mama thought it was called, but obviously she was wrong. Snakes were dangerous. The scaly worm was innocent.

With a puzzled flick of his ears, Terpsen followed after his Mama.
/nyx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DuskzeHedgie » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:21 pm

Username: DuskzeHedgie
Name: Ethan
Snakes?: Ethan's always been fascinated by snakes. He doesn't understand why some people don't like them- they're so beautifully unique in the animal kingdom. They have no legs and yet can still climb trees! How awesome is that?
DuskzeHedgie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apricott » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:29 am

heyo! i hope everyone's having a nice day today :>

the winner of this companion is Chaotic_Affection !! i really appreciate the flow of your writing for the prompt, and her making friends with the snake is really cute!

Chaotic_Affection wrote:
    Username: Chaotic_Affection
it will get better!!
( too busy
way too often )
x

x
fruity, he/him, eest
working on gardening
and art as a job

x
apricott

My pets
My items