65 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Keldine 508

Postby Cetacea » Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:27 am

rare keldine
[r] tail, extra scales, horns
[uc] ear shape, fur
[c] hair
[nr] accessories

design note: the keldine does have regular eyes, they are just hidden by hair :>

To enter for this keldine, tell me something interesting about them! It can be anything; a hobby, cool skill, weird habit etc.
(200 word limit)

Code: Select all
username;
name;
pronouns;
something about them;

Ends in 24 hours.
Cetacea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Keldine 508

Postby envy. » Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:30 am

username; envy.
name; Kain
pronouns; he/they
something about them; Kain quite enjoys quiet nights fishing, especially on the end of the dock by his home. He loves to dip his paws in the water and feel the coolness lap at his fur while he awaits a tug on his line. Really, nothing could be more peaceful.
Last edited by envy. on Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
════════════════════════
envy | bi | infp-t
pisces ☼ libra ☾ cancer ↑
Image ImageImage
kelds | code shop | th
════════════════════════
envy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ;arboux; » Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:31 am

username; ;arboux;
name; jax
pronouns; they / them
something about them; jax absolutely adores going outside and stopping to admire nature . the bugs , more specifically . they never run , fearing they may step on a wandering ant or centipede . when there are bugs about , they’ll take one on their paw and admire it until it wants to go on their way . their favorite thing to see is the butterflies in their area on their own , fluttering about . it makes them feel simple , happy and at peace .
Last edited by ;arboux; on Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
;arboux;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Just.Peachy » Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:32 am

username; Just.Peachy
name; August
pronouns; He/Him
something about them; August (Auggie) loves anything celestial/space related. This includes tarot, zodiac, astrology, etc. His favorite thing about celestial/space things is the fact that no one knows 100% about anything related to it. He particularly loves planets and that each one came to be in many different ways.
Just.Peachy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chulip » Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:32 am

Last edited by chulip on Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
chulip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:38 am

username; jointedwishes
name; Andy
pronouns; he/him
something about them;
reserve //
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raela13579 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:39 am

username; Raela13579
name; Matteo
pronouns; he/him
something about them; He acts and dresses all tough but is really a huge softie. His favorite hobby is singing and dancing (but only in private in case his group of friends gets word) Has a little sister that he dotes on and will do anything for. He has a nervous tic of fiddling with his horns and has to force himself to stop when interacting with others. Can be worried about stuff but doesn’t really have serious anxiety.
Raela13579

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bengal23 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:47 am

username; bengal23
name; Kai
pronouns; He/him
something about them; Kai loves art, music, cool colors and water. He makes street art, many pieces with a spiritual meaning and circle around his knowledge gained from his past or the music he is currently listening too. His favorite planet is Neptune and he is a Pisces, born on March 3rd. Kai loves to listen to any kind of music but especially likes very emotional or inspirational songs, his favorite being Let You Down by NF. He leans toward being a night owl, but also likes the daytime too. Has a younger brother and sister who are twins.
bengal23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 䏠xote » Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:54 am

username; baddad
name; asahi
pronouns; he/him
something about them; asahi is a pirate prince who rules the seas--he could probably settle down and take his place on to of society, but why would he do that when treasure and seafaring adventure awaits?
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:56 am

username; rem sleep
      name; cacoethes
      pronouns; she / they
      something about them; Whenever Caco is starting to feel stressed out or nervous, they're overwhelmed by an urge to clean-- whatever space they're in, they'll just start tidying up! They've done it in their own home most frequently, and they're so proficient at cleaning that they can fold laundry without so much as looking at it, they color coordinate their closet and meticulously sort and re-sort their dishes down to the silverware drawer... but the weirder part is when they do it at someone else's home, or in public spaces. They've been known to start compulsively cleaning up at parties when they're feeling stressed by loud music, they re-alphabetize in the library when the silence unnerves them, and they even clean at their friends' homes when they're chatting about school assignments or other stressful topics! It's become a joke amongst Caco's friends that if you need cleaning done in your home, just invite Caco over when they're struggling to write an essay! Caco doesn't mind it, they find cleaning very soothing! But their random compulsion to clean whenever they're feeling stressed has made them the 'odd friend' in the group, for sure. At least it always means her house is tidy and organized!
      [ 200 / 200 ]
Last edited by rem sleep on Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery