Based on Click to view
Artist I Like Bees [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars #473

Postby I Like Bees » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:56 am

Design suggested by angel furby
What is this cat's favorite story to tell?
Is the story true?

Ends August 17th, 11:59 PM CST

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name: Streampaw
Clan: Shoreclan
Description: Seal point with high white and blue eyes
Edits: -
Owner: SilentMelody
Last edited by I Like Bees on Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #473

Postby astraf » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:59 am

Username: astrafrack
Cat Name: owltalon
Clan: [url]skylight walkers[/url]
Prompt: res
astra
SOUKOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:14 am

Username: SilentMelody
    Cat Name: Streampaw

Although he's a little older than the other apprentices, Streampaw loves to tell stories to the younger apprentices and curious kits. His favorite story to tell is about a little fish making his way upstream.

The fish has lived in a different lake for a long time, and it's time for him to find a new home. He swims to different streams, and he finds that all of them are too easy. The fish wants to travel the hardest path that no other fish will travel on. That way he knows that his home will only be his. He finally finds a stream with a strong current pushing him back to the lake. The fish fights against the current and swims up the stream with all of his might. Eventually, he makes his way to a new lake with new fish.

Streampaw never reveals that the story is about him, but it's true. He was raised by his mother to believe that he would have to leave his home and start a new life in a different place. It took a long time and he journeyed for many moons, but he finally came across Shoreclan.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby espen. » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:40 am

Username: quirky;
Cat Name: Briardream
Clan: LagoonClan
Prompt: story of her dangerous encounter with twolegs!
ᴛʀᴀɴꜱ - ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ - ᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ
ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ - ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ - ᴛʜ - ᴘᴀɢᴇ - ᴘꜰᴘ

"𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜"

have a smooth-tastic day!

espen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:16 pm

Username: sharpshooter.
Cat Name: Aloefur
Clan: RapidsClans
Prompt: Aloefur's favorite story is one she remembers well, as it's about her and her sister. She often tells the kittens the story pretty vaguely, but has slipped up a time or two.

"Once upon a time, there were two young kits. They lived in a hollow log in a place where the rocks tower over the tallest trees and giant birds call out from clouds. Near their hollow log, a crystal river flowed past them, giving them a place to drink and fish. The kittens lived good lives, playing with the other kittens who lived nearby and sleeping under the bright sun.

One day, the river dried up and birds' calls stopped echoing from the clouds. The sun shined brighter than ever and the soft grass that covered the forest floor dried up. The other cats who lived nearby went away, and the two kittens were left in their hollow log. Eventually, the oldest kitten was tired of the sweltering forest and tried to convince her sister to move as the others had, but the younger kitten refused, too attached to her home to leave.

Saddened, the older kitten left, following the river away from the tall rocks, searching for fresh water and green grass. After many moons and many days spent alone, the older kitten found what she was looking for, a new home with soft grass and crystal water, and something she hadn't known she had been looking for; friends."
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I Like Bees » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:42 pm

SilentMelody wrote:
    Username: SilentMelody
    Cat Name: Streampaw

Although he's a little older than the other apprentices, Streampaw loves to tell stories to the younger apprentices and curious kits. His favorite story to tell is about a little fish making his way upstream.

The fish has lived in a different lake for a long time, and it's time for him to find a new home. He swims to different streams, and he finds that all of them are too easy. The fish wants to travel the hardest path that no other fish will travel on. That way he knows that his home will only be his. He finally finds a stream with a strong current pushing him back to the lake. The fish fights against the current and swims up the stream with all of his might. Eventually, he makes his way to a new lake with new fish.

Streampaw never reveals that the story is about him, but it's true. He was raised by his mother to believe that he would have to leave his home and start a new life in a different place. It took a long time and he journeyed for many moons, but he finally came across Shoreclan.

Congrats!
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me