Based on Click to view
Artist I Like Bees [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars #463

Postby I Like Bees » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:17 pm

Design suggested by QueenOfWyrms
How does this cat feel about their shadow?

Ends July 3rd, 11:59 PM CST

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name: Shortspark
Clan: Lightclan
Description: Red smoke ghost
ticked tabby with low white
Edits: -
Owner: VulpesVelox
Last edited by I Like Bees on Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #463

Postby Mercuré » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:18 pm

Username: irockwaffleking
Cat Name: Lapé
Clan:
Prompt:

Mark!
Last edited by Mercuré on Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mercuré

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:25 pm

Username: SilentMelody
    Cat Name:
    Clan: (Please link)
    Prompt:
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenOfWyrms » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:25 pm

Username: QueenofWyrms
Cat Name: Sunshatter
Clan: Groveclan
Prompt: His shadow is the BEST shadow, it looks EXACTLY like him which makes it GLORIOUS and BEAUTIFUL and the TOMLIEST shadow in the WHOLE WORLD.
Last edited by QueenOfWyrms on Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
QueenOfWyrms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ARKYQ » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:27 pm

Mark!
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElizaChikatta » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:18 am

Username: ElizaChikatta
Cat Name: Sorrelbreeze
Clan: Owlclan
Prompt: Sorrelbreeze sees her shadow as more of a nuisance than anything. She prides herself as a good hunter, but if the sun peers through the trees' shade, there's a chance her prey could see her shadow and run away, something that is exasperating to her in Greenleaf when the wind blows the leaves and increases the sun shining through. Even worse is when she is fishing and the fish she her shadow on the surface. Her shadow can also make it hard to see smaller objects when she tries to get closer and needs the sunlight to see them.
Last edited by ElizaChikatta on Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'm a Snake!
Snakes are wise, graceful, calm, mystic, creative, responsible, shrewd
Sometimes they can be loner, bad communicator, possessive, distrustful.

~Horseback rider since the age of 5, and current polo player~
Have Discord? Want to Roleplay? Feel free to pm me!
My Characters
Equestrian’s Struggle
Pronouns: She/Her
ImageImageImage
ElizaChikatta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember the Wolf » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:46 am

Username: King Corazon
Cat Name: Dawnfur
Clan: Willowclan
Prompt:

"My shadow?" she flicked her ear and eyes Tigerstar skeptically "Why do you ask?" she added as the ginger tom lounged on the smooth rock next to her. he flicked his tail and shrugged "I guess I'm just curious to see what you think?" he said glancing at her and flicking her with his tail playfully. Dawnfur sighed softly and thought for a moment. "I guess. I would feel lonely without it," she said after a few moments she gave Tigerstar a sharp look before he could say anything and went on "It's been there my whole life, so to suddenly not have it would be strange, and so I feel a sort of" she paused for a moment picking her words carefully. " Companionship from it." she glanced at him to see that he was nodding. "That makes sense," he said, "I think I feel the same way" Dawnfur gave a sign and shook her head "It still amazes me that Reussetstar picked you" she teased "you're so strange"

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DeviantArt
YouTube
Commisions

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Main characters
My simas

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Check out My new Adopts!
Soulis Adopts
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Ember the Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gravis Cordis » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:08 pm

Username: VulpesVelox
Cat Name: Shortspark
Prompt: "Oh? How do I feel about my shadow?" Shortspark pauses for a moment, truly and deeply contemplating the question. "Well, I suppose it depends on what kinda shadow you're talking about. I'm gonna assume you mean my metaphorical shadow though." She closes her eyes to recall her life thus far. She could give any number of answers to this question and they would all be true, however, she needed to think of how the young tenderpaw (apprentice) before her would take the answer. Smiling gently, the old she-cat touches her nose the tenderpaw's forehead in a soothing manner. Clearly, the youngster is unsettled by something. "I see my shadow as something to be proud of. Many cats cast a large shadow, obscuring those who fall behind...I like to think that I have a healthy shadow...one that gives our clanmates something to strive toward." Shortspark notices the tenderpaw's confusion and smiles patiently when he opens his mouth to speak. "B-but...do you ever feel like your shadow is chasing you sometimes and..." He trails off, hesitant to continue. The elderly female rests her tail on the young cat's shoulder, aiming to comfort him some. "I've done things I'm ashamed of...things that haunt me still if that's what you're asking." Is this about what his littermate did just under a moon ago? "But-" She speaks up quickly upon noticing the tom's downcast expression, "Things like that remain in your shadow to remind you of your faults and how to better yourself. You can't get rid of your shadow; it will continue to chase you...but this is why you must embrace it." Shortspark sighs and leans away from the younger cat. "Think of your shadow not as something frightening that follows you, but an incentive to do better and become better. Your shadow is only an extension of yourself...no matter how you may hate it, it will provide insight in times of need." The tenderpaw stares, wide-eyed at Shortspark before swiftly tucking his head under her chin, pressing his shoulder snuggly into her fluffy fur. "Thank you Shortspark. I know I'm not the...the most trustworthy cat in Lightclan because of my brother..." He closes his eyes tightly and Shortspark feels a wave of sympathy run through her. "But I want to show everyone that even I can be a good warrior someday! I won't let my life be determined by what my brother did!" Shortspark looks down at the tenderpaw as he pulls away, admiring the pure determination in his expression. She knows that he will prove the world wrong about him...that he will truly become the best warrior in the forest...perhaps even the best leader the world will ever see. "I know little one. You have the power to create your own destiny. Regardless of what others may think, I know you have the heart of a clan cat, and that's all that matters."

Hello. I'm Gravis Cordis. I classify myself as a basic human being who has no concept of to world around me <3
Aspiring artist/Avid roleplayer/Lover of video games
Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I Like Bees » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:50 am

VulpesVelox wrote:Username: VulpesVelox
Cat Name: Shortspark
Prompt: "Oh? How do I feel about my shadow?" Shortspark pauses for a moment, truly and deeply contemplating the question. "Well, I suppose it depends on what kinda shadow you're talking about. I'm gonna assume you mean my metaphorical shadow though." She closes her eyes to recall her life thus far. She could give any number of answers to this question and they would all be true, however, she needed to think of how the young tenderpaw (apprentice) before her would take the answer. Smiling gently, the old she-cat touches her nose the tenderpaw's forehead in a soothing manner. Clearly, the youngster is unsettled by something. "I see my shadow as something to be proud of. Many cats cast a large shadow, obscuring those who fall behind...I like to think that I have a healthy shadow...one that gives our clanmates something to strive toward." Shortspark notices the tenderpaw's confusion and smiles patiently when he opens his mouth to speak. "B-but...do you ever feel like your shadow is chasing you sometimes and..." He trails off, hesitant to continue. The elderly female rests her tail on the young cat's shoulder, aiming to comfort him some. "I've done things I'm ashamed of...things that haunt me still if that's what you're asking." Is this about what his littermate did just under a moon ago? "But-" She speaks up quickly upon noticing the tom's downcast expression, "Things like that remain in your shadow to remind you of your faults and how to better yourself. You can't get rid of your shadow; it will continue to chase you...but this is why you must embrace it." Shortspark sighs and leans away from the younger cat. "Think of your shadow not as something frightening that follows you, but an incentive to do better and become better. Your shadow is only an extension of yourself...no matter how you may hate it, it will provide insight in times of need." The tenderpaw stares, wide-eyed at Shortspark before swiftly tucking his head under her chin, pressing his shoulder snuggly into her fluffy fur. "Thank you Shortspark. I know I'm not the...the most trustworthy cat in Lightclan because of my brother..." He closes his eyes tightly and Shortspark feels a wave of sympathy run through her. "But I want to show everyone that even I can be a good warrior someday! I won't let my life be determined by what my brother did!" Shortspark looks down at the tenderpaw as he pulls away, admiring the pure determination in his expression. She knows that he will prove the world wrong about him...that he will truly become the best warrior in the forest...perhaps even the best leader the world will ever see. "I know little one. You have the power to create your own destiny. Regardless of what others may think, I know you have the heart of a clan cat, and that's all that matters."

Congrats! I love your unique interpretation of the prompt!
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gravis Cordis » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:52 pm

Thanks! I only just realized that I won the little fella, lol.

Hello. I'm Gravis Cordis. I classify myself as a basic human being who has no concept of to world around me <3
Aspiring artist/Avid roleplayer/Lover of video games
Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me