Stars #444 - closed by jaques

Based on Click to view
Artist jaques [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars #444 - closed

Postby jaques » Thu May 21, 2020 8:13 pm

A simple cat I had in my drafts from my GA-ship that I never released! To adopt this cat, tell me what their personality is (max 500 words).

ends may 25th, 2020 @ 11:59pm CST.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Scar:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name: Turnipnose
Clan: Orchidclan
Description: Black w/ low white and yellow eyes.
Edits: nr. scar
Owner: Angel Furby
Last edited by jaques on Tue May 26, 2020 6:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
jaques

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #443 - OPEN

Postby astraf » Thu May 21, 2020 11:58 pm

Username: astrafrack
Cat Name: midnightflight
Clan: skylight walkers
Scar: none
Prompt:

being an ex-barn cat was difficult at first, but then midnightflight grew into his position as an old, cranky elder.
kits? he loves them! some say that he has some of his own, but he never talks about them if he had any. but he can spend hours upon hours playing with little ones.
cranky? yes. wake him up too early, chat with him for too long, or try to replace his own bedding and you'll get snapped at. it seems as if he's desperate to prove he's not as old as he actually is. but on his worst days, he might appreciate some help.
helpful? .. when he feels like it. if he sees a kit struggling to do something, of course he'd help. a fellow elder? depends. anyone else? maaaybe.
a comedian? definitely not. he loves to try to make everyone laugh, but it never works, unless someone feels bad and does a fake laugh. he knows that he's terrible, so maybe he's just trying to be annoying.
a kit-lover, cranky, sometimes helpful comedian, it's
Midnightflight!
astra
SOUKOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angel furby » Fri May 22, 2020 6:48 am

Username: angel furby
Cat Name: turnipnose
Clan: orchidclan
Scar: small scar across his nose
Prompt: [281 words]

Turnipnose is a meek cat, often sticking to the sidelines of clan life. It isn’t every day that you’ll find him socializing in camp, starting conversations, or offering up his help. He is never seen taking the initiative, generally staying quiet until given orders to carry out.
He’s softspoken, most cats would say they’ve never even heard him speak. If he does speak up, he’s probably telling a silly story to an apprentice or explaining a fun new game to play to the kittens. He enjoys the company of younger cats, passionate about having a family of his own one day- that is if he can work up the nerve to ask anyone to be his mate!
He’d tell you cowardly isn’t the right word to describe him, though he’s probably trying harder to make himself believe that than you. Even if he’d like to think he’d sacrifice himself for his loved ones, he probably wouldn’t. Battle definitely isn’t his forte; if he was put in the circumstance of choosing between his own life or someone else’s, he’d probably run away the second he got a chance.
Despite his submissiveness and cowardice, he tries his best to serve Orchidclan to the best of his ability. As an ex-loner, most of his life has been spent alone, traveling around to find a home. And now that he finally has, the last thing he wants to do is mess up and lose his spot in Orchidclan. Even if he’s not the most social, he does love his clan and clanmates. He may not be the closest to them, but he would… at least try to put aside his fears to fight for them.
Last edited by angel furby on Fri May 22, 2020 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
angel furby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gravis Cordis » Sun May 24, 2020 11:41 pm

Username: VulpesVelox
Cat Name: Rushstrike
Clan: Lightclan
Scar: Large, jagged scar across his shoulder
Prompt: Rushstrike is a very outspoken cat and almost never hesitates to let his opinion be known. He tends to take charge in situations despite not being the deputy or leader of Lightclan and sometimes tries to boss his clanmates around. This makes him a little disliked among the younger cats and simply annoying to some of his older clanmates.
He often gets into trouble due to his big mouth and can even be caught bad-talking some of the more well-respected members of the clan. However, Rushstrikes rarely ever means it; it's mostly just him attempting to ruffle his clanmates fur for fun.
Rushstrike's rebellious nature is mostly thanks to his days as an alley cat when he didn't have to listen to anyone but himself. Now, he's gotten a little better at listening but still has the rare outburst.
Luckily for Rushstrike, he has a great sense of humor and can easily distract other cats when he gets in trouble for pulling a few harmless stunts. Sometimes, he'll approach a random cat to crack a few jokes, and then simply walk away. Typically, he only does this with his few close friends and will deny ever doing it.
Oddly enough, Rushstrike loves kittens and hopes to have some of his own one day. It's not something most cats of Lightclan would believe, given the tom's rather brash nature. Occasionally, he can be spotted playing with the younglings, though he always brushes it off as simply humoring the 'little monsters'.
Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #444 - OPEN

Postby Mercuré » Mon May 25, 2020 8:54 am

Username: irockwaffleking
Cat Name: Niama
Clan: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4341923
Scar: small on right hind leg
Prompt:
Niama is a quieter and smaller built cat, when shy or quiet he can seemingly become invisible but when around those he trusts he does not stop talking. He constantly has a swarm of ideas and when he isn’t working on making them a reality he is telling anyone willing to listen. His constant curiosity only adds to his running dialogue. Because of his lack of muscle but lots of brains ngò has allowed him to be a sort of teacher to the young and tasked Niama with Learning about the world around him to help the clan (which berries are edible? Where do we find those small birds?). Even though this is hard work Niama enjoys every second of it and no matter how tired he is after a long day he’ll always find some to talk their ear off
Mercuré

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #444 - OPEN

Postby Pumpkinheart » Tue May 26, 2020 4:34 am

Username: Pumpkinheart
Cat Name: Splashed Milk in the Galaxy
Clan: PebbleClan
Scar: one across his eye, he was lucky it didn't take out his eye.
Prompt: Splashed Milk in the Galaxy is a very bouncy and energetic cat, spending his days leaping at butterflies and pouncing on leaves, he LOVES playing with kits and is a sucker for fish.
Ello! You can call me Pumpkin or Embee :D

★Any pronouns★

★Bi★

★Minor★

(This is a WIP hdchscdhs)
Pumpkinheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jaques » Tue May 26, 2020 6:45 pm

angel furby wrote:Username: angel furby
Cat Name: turnipnose
Clan: orchidclan
Scar: small scar across his nose
Prompt: [281 words]

Turnipnose is a meek cat, often sticking to the sidelines of clan life. It isn’t every day that you’ll find him socializing in camp, starting conversations, or offering up his help. He is never seen taking the initiative, generally staying quiet until given orders to carry out.
He’s softspoken, most cats would say they’ve never even heard him speak. If he does speak up, he’s probably telling a silly story to an apprentice or explaining a fun new game to play to the kittens. He enjoys the company of younger cats, passionate about having a family of his own one day- that is if he can work up the nerve to ask anyone to be his mate!
He’d tell you cowardly isn’t the right word to describe him, though he’s probably trying harder to make himself believe that than you. Even if he’d like to think he’d sacrifice himself for his loved ones, he probably wouldn’t. Battle definitely isn’t his forte; if he was put in the circumstance of choosing between his own life or someone else’s, he’d probably run away the second he got a chance.
Despite his submissiveness and cowardice, he tries his best to serve Orchidclan to the best of his ability. As an ex-loner, most of his life has been spent alone, traveling around to find a home. And now that he finally has, the last thing he wants to do is mess up and lose his spot in Orchidclan. Even if he’s not the most social, he does love his clan and clanmates. He may not be the closest to them, but he would… at least try to put aside his fears to fight for them.

winner, i really like the character you came up for him! congrats!
adult - artist - system (d.i.d.) - they/them

ivy \ jinx \ kai \ irene \ jackdaw \ jelly

jaques

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #444 - closed

Postby angel furby » Tue May 26, 2020 10:15 pm

thank you so much!! i'm so excited to have him!
angel furby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me