Stars #371 by I Like Bees

Based on Click to view
Artist I Like Bees [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 2
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars #371

Postby I Like Bees » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:49 am

It's a bit late for St. Patrick's Day, but is it ever truly too late for clovers?
This cat is the only cat in camp... What do they do?

Ends March 30th, 11:59 PM CST

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] dfab
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name: Cloverflame
Clan: Shoreclan
Description: Tortie sepia with dark green eyes
Edits: Accessories (nr), short curl tail (r)
Owner: SilentMelody
Last edited by I Like Bees on Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #371

Postby ARKYQ » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:08 pm

Username: talonpawthewarrior
Cat Name: littlehop
Clan: hillclan: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4144714
Prompt:

"Perfect! They're gone! Time to snoop!"

Littlehop loves going through everyone's stuff, and often taking things too. She gets this from her city-cat history, being a thief of many talents. Perhaps she just can't stop herself. Or maybe she enjoys it. Probably the latter.
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElizaChikatta » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:19 am

Username: ElizaChikatta
Cat Name: Autumndust
Clan: OwlClan
Prompt: She'd look for a way to decorate! This little bundle of energy loves to try and make everyone happy and would decorate everyone's dens with clovers and flowers. She'd try her darndest to find a four leaf one to mix into the kitten's nests to try and surprise one.
I'm a Snake!
Snakes are wise, graceful, calm, mystic, creative, responsible, shrewd
Sometimes they can be loner, bad communicator, possessive, distrustful.

~Horseback rider since the age of 5, and current polo player~
Have Discord? Want to Roleplay? Feel free to pm me!
My Characters
Equestrian’s Struggle
Pronouns: She/Her
ImageImageImage
ElizaChikatta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby espen. » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:19 am

Username: arroω˚
Cat Name: Emberflank
Clan: LagoonClan
Prompt: The she-cat crouched, muscles tensed. She drank in the air, through her powerful jaw, ragged, jagged teeth glistening with saliva. Winding up, she pounced, fur fluffed out as she brought down her enemy...A leaf.

"I'm sooooo boredddddd..." Emberflank whined. She pressed her paw onto the leaf, listening to the crunch. No other cat was in the camp. She was alone and had no idea what to do. As if on cue, it started down pouring. She glared at the sky, ears flattened.

I'll just go for a walk, Emberflank thought. Padding out of the camp clearing, she ventured into the forest. Suddenly, there came a BOOM! The she-cat whirled around and darted back to camp. An odd orange glow pulsed from inside. Emberflank cautiously stepped forth and discovered the source. A fire had started!

"Welp, that's what they get for leaving me here alone!" She shouted at the sky. Shrugged off the disaster, she waltzed out of the camp and back into the forest to continue her nature walk.
Last edited by espen. on Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
ᴛʀᴀɴꜱ - ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ - ᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ
ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ - ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ - ᴛʜ - ᴘᴀɢᴇ - ᴘꜰᴘ

"𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜"
espen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demiboygod » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:42 am

Username: demiboygod
Cat Name: aspenleaf
Clan: northclan
Prompt: aspenleaf chuckled to herself as she filled ryestar's nest with pebbles. she wished that their small clan had more than just two cats, but she would manage. she knew that the pebbles would probably get her in trouble, so she made sure to catch as much prey as she could before starting her little prank on ryestar. aspenleaf then started the second part of her plan, by trapping squirrels in all of the den-spaces with rocks. she had managed to keep a few squirrels alive, and while they were dazed, she set them in each den before blocking the entrance off. ryestar would have fun with that. finally, she dragged a stick around camp to draw lines until the camp's clearing floor looked like the bark on a tree. it wasn't inconvenient, but aspenleaf would still get a kick out of ryestar's reaction.

ryestar's reaction:

ryestar padded into camp, returning from his patrol of their clan's borders, only to stop in shock. the camp's floor has been messed up! the ginger leader looked around for aspenleaf, coming to the conclusion she was off hunting again. while looking around, he noticed that some of the dens had been blocked off. curious, ryestar knocked the blockage away. he was shocked when a squirrel jumped on his face, jumped off, and ran out of camp. he had a feeling he would get the same result with the other dens. exhausted and annoyed, he made his way into his den and collapsed into his nest, just to jump back up again. his nest was filled with pebbles! ryestar growled, and stormed out of his den to find aspenleaf rolling around laughing.

"aspenleaf!" he hissed. the she-cat stood up quickly, looking sheepish.

"sorry ryestar. i've already made up for it though! i caught extra prey today!" aspenleaf said cheekily.

"that doesn't cut it. you're going to be on extra patrols til new moon."

"okay, ryestar. i'm sorry."

"good. go to sleep." ryestar mewed grouchily.

"goodnight!!"
demiboygod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:23 am

Username: SilentMelody
    Cat Name: Cloverflame

Cloverflame peeked his head out of the medicine cat's den and glanced around the camp. "Shellstar?" he called out tentatively before exiting his den to look closer. It was true - she was gone. She must be on another patrol, the medicine cat thought to himself with a small grin.

In the center of the camp, the tortoiseshell cat stood, his head held up proudly. Cloverflame inhaled a deep breath of the salty sea air. And then he began to dance. It was a little jig, one he learned from the place he was born and one that he would keep for all the places he would go. Now it was a jig that he would keep to himself as a memory and a tribute to all of the experiences he had before settling down.

Back at his old home, he considered himself to be the best. Even on the ship that he traveled on, all of the Nofurs enthused their delight when Cloverflame danced. But he was named Clover back then, and he gave up that life. However... that didn't mean that he had to give up dancing. No, he would simply do it in private. Not that he wasn't proud. Cloverflame was confident in the ability of his jig, as his paws skittered over the sand and landed perfectly to the beat in his head.

Sometimes it made him miss the music that the Nofurs played on the ship with the odd wooden sticks they held to their mouth. Cloverflame didn't know how they had made the sticks play tunes, but they were beautiful and extravagant. Just the thought of them made his short, curled tail twitch happily and his paws to tapping.

Cloverflame danced until the moon was high in the sky, his shadow moving with him. Before long, he would retire to his den. But for now, he would jig. His paws were already aching and his heart was beating fast, but the feeling of the adrenaline rushing through him was exhilarating. Cloverflame exhaled heavily every time he jumped into the air and landed hard on his paws, continuing the fancy footwork.

After dancing, every night he would dream about doing his jig again. Sometimes his paws twitch in his sleep.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Endlessechoes » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:30 am

Username: endlessechoes
Cat Name: Clover That Sways With Breeze
Clan: The Tribe Of Enldess Water
Prompt:

Clover popped her head out from the strangler fig where her den was kept, her ears twitching as she surveyed the camp. Nobody as far as the eye could see.
Did Blue go on patrol? As the realization hit her, Clover couldn't contain her wide grin.
"Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes.." she whispered to herself as she turned back into her den, paws nearly slipping on the ground in excitement as she ran back inside.
"Where is ittt.. ah!"
Clover let out a small laugh as she pulled out the bright yellow fish from it's hiding spot underneath a tree root. The she-cat lowered her head, giving it a small sniff for good measure. Still fresh as can be!
With the smallest contained squeal of excitement, Clover gently picked up the fish and trotted over to the small indent in the ground they'd designated the fresh-kill pile. She set it down, heart nearly bursting with pride as she gazed down at it.

Blue had been trying to teach Clover to hunt in the ocean for weeks now. Clover was... bad. She'd never learned to hunt; her talent lied in herbs for Ancestor's sake. Nevertheless, Blue persisted. She'd said that the Ocean was their giver, that she'd provide when you'd proven yourself.
Clover didn't really understand, but she guessed that her constant attempts at fishing had somehow earned her the Ocean's favor. Clover had gone out this morning while Blue was sleeping in an attempt to surprise her with a fish, and had honestly expected to come back empty-pawed.
"She's going to be so proud!" She murmured to herself, her bright eyes flashing with delight as she turned to venture into the greenery to find Blue.

echo | she/her | ily
TOEW | stars | 🍃 |
adhd consumes me daily
send me a trade or else i kiss u
Endlessechoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I Like Bees » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:27 pm

SilentMelody wrote:
    Username: SilentMelody
    Cat Name: Cloverflame

Cloverflame peeked his head out of the medicine cat's den and glanced around the camp. "Shellstar?" he called out tentatively before exiting his den to look closer. It was true - she was gone. She must be on another patrol, the medicine cat thought to himself with a small grin.

In the center of the camp, the tortoiseshell cat stood, his head held up proudly. Cloverflame inhaled a deep breath of the salty sea air. And then he began to dance. It was a little jig, one he learned from the place he was born and one that he would keep for all the places he would go. Now it was a jig that he would keep to himself as a memory and a tribute to all of the experiences he had before settling down.

Back at his old home, he considered himself to be the best. Even on the ship that he traveled on, all of the Nofurs enthused their delight when Cloverflame danced. But he was named Clover back then, and he gave up that life. However... that didn't mean that he had to give up dancing. No, he would simply do it in private. Not that he wasn't proud. Cloverflame was confident in the ability of his jig, as his paws skittered over the sand and landed perfectly to the beat in his head.

Sometimes it made him miss the music that the Nofurs played on the ship with the odd wooden sticks they held to their mouth. Cloverflame didn't know how they had made the sticks play tunes, but they were beautiful and extravagant. Just the thought of them made his short, curled tail twitch happily and his paws to tapping.

Cloverflame danced until the moon was high in the sky, his shadow moving with him. Before long, he would retire to his den. But for now, he would jig. His paws were already aching and his heart was beating fast, but the feeling of the adrenaline rushing through him was exhilarating. Cloverflame exhaled heavily every time he jumped into the air and landed hard on his paws, continuing the fancy footwork.

After dancing, every night he would dream about doing his jig again. Sometimes his paws twitch in his sleep.

Congrats! I just couldn't get the idea of a dancing cat out of my head. xD
Take good care of Cloverflame!

Fun fact: There's a shark and rabbit hidden somewhere in the patterning of his fur!
Last edited by I Like Bees on Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ARKYQ » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:29 pm