7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars #360

Postby I Like Bees » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:32 pm

Name: Smokestrike
Clan: Falls of Eden
Description: Blue marbled tabby with low white and light yellow eyes
Edits: Scars (nr), ear tufts (c)
Owner: Vivika
Last edited by I Like Bees on Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #360

Postby I Like Bees » Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:34 am

This cat is going up for readoption!
Where would this cat go if they could fly?

Ends August 25th, 11:59 PM CDT

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
Last edited by I Like Bees on Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:36 am

Username: SilentMelody
    Cat Name: Dayflower
    Clan: Shoreclan
    Prompt: Dayflower would want to fly to Starclan to see her kits again. She lost her first litter too early, and she was told that she would never have kits. Although she never got to knew her babies, she misses them and wishes she could've spent time with them. Sometimes she gets impatient just waiting to join them in Starclan. That's why she would want to take a trip up there and see them with their starry pelts, but alive and well in a way.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:38 am

Username: sharpshooter.
Cat Name: stormswirl
Clan: RapidsClan
Prompt: if stormswirl could fly, he would make his way to the tallest mountain and look at the world around him. he's dreamed of it since he was just a kit.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElizaChikatta » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:27 pm

Username: ElizaChikatta
Cat Name: Flintleap
Clan: OwlClan
Prompt: If Flintleap could fly, he would see what's over the waterfall in the far end of their territory and look for new ways for the clan to find food. He's dedicated to the clan and making sure that the clan is healthy and prospering as well as new ways to keep them fed in the hard winters.
I'm a Snake!
Snakes are wise, graceful, calm, mystic, creative, responsible, shrewd
Sometimes they can be loner, bad communicator, possessive, distrustful.

~Horseback rider since the age of 5, and current polo player~
Have Discord? Want to Roleplay? Feel free to pm me!
My Characters
Equestrian’s Struggle
Pronouns: She/Her
ImageImageImage
ElizaChikatta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vivika » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:42 am

Username: Vivika
    Cat Name: Smokestrike
    Prompt:
      The stars. If only to visit those mythical beings of the skies, and to seek answers from those benevolent, yet impartial cats of the heavens. After all, how could they? How could they possibly sit enthroned on high with a crown of stars on their heads, while disaster loomed near? How could they not have at least warned through visions, through dreams, through… anything. Wasn't it their job?

He wanted to believe. To find peace in their decision, to find peace in his faith with the stars that the clan -- that his sister -- believed in so deeply. But no, it had been shaken.

His sister had been swept away by the high tides on the Broken Passage. She'd been on patrol, those soft amber eyes watching intently for intruders. It had been the time of day when the tides were supposed to be low. A weird anomaly, but there'd been no warning. Not a sound from those all-knowing, omnipotent beings above. Utter silence.

Why?

A word he used to fling to the skies, to make his voice heard, but it was pointless. He was just one cat, just a single grain of sand amongst hundreds. He'd tried. He'd thrown himself at those treacherous waters, pushing past the snag and bite of jagged rock against his body, taking that relentless beating from the waves. Shouldn't he have at least received more than a sodden, lifeless soul in exchange for his efforts?

If he could fly, that's where he'd go. The stars. To find answers, but maybe also to find his sister -- to bury his nose into her fur, to take in her scent lingering of salt and pine trees. To see her one last time.
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I Like Bees » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:55 pm

Vivika wrote:
    Username: Vivika
    Cat Name: Smokestrike
    Prompt:
      The stars. If only to visit those mythical beings of the skies, and to seek answers from those benevolent, yet impartial cats of the heavens. After all, how could they? How could they possibly sit enthroned on high with a crown of stars on their heads, while disaster loomed near? How could they not have at least warned through visions, through dreams, through… anything. Wasn't it their job?

He wanted to believe. To find peace in their decision, to find peace in his faith with the stars that the clan -- that his sister -- believed in so deeply. But no, it had been shaken.

His sister had been swept away by the high tides on the Broken Passage. She'd been on patrol, those soft amber eyes watching intently for intruders. It had been the time of day when the tides were supposed to be low. A weird anomaly, but there'd been no warning. Not a sound from those all-knowing, omnipotent beings above. Utter silence.

Why?

A word he used to fling to the skies, to make his voice heard, but it was pointless. He was just one cat, just a single grain of sand amongst hundreds. He'd tried. He'd thrown himself at those treacherous waters, pushing past the snag and bite of jagged rock against his body, taking that relentless beating from the waves. Shouldn't he have at least received more than a sodden, lifeless soul in exchange for his efforts?

If he could fly, that's where he'd go. The stars. To find answers, but maybe also to find his sister -- to bury his nose into her fur, to take in her scent lingering of salt and pine trees. To see her one last time.

Congrats!
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me