Based on Click to view
Artist Moonpaw8033 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

DIRECORN #24 - Heat Signature

Postby Moonpaw8033 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:27 am

What are Direcorns?
Direcorns are a mystical race of canine like creature that are part unicorn!
Direcorns are normally very shy and keep to themselves, it is very rare to see them. With paws up front and hooves in the back these little guys are some of the fastest runners.
The small horns on the backs of their leg are used for protection, and marking their territory.
Direcorns are said to have magical powers such as teleport or being able to levitate and some of the rarer, more elusive ones are said to have wings!
These fluffy creatures are very cuddly & friendly and once their trust is own they are actually very happy creatures.

To win this little gremlin show/write where they'd like to hang out the most.
You have 300 words, and one art piece! (No comics please!)

This'll end in 02/25/2020
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Direcorn Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b] (300 words AND one art piece max!)

Lexxa_Astral wrote:[center]Username: Lexxa_Astral
Direcorn Name: Erym
Prompt: "You bet I'll be there!"
Erin had been in love with the ocean ever since he was little. Most found the depths of the sea frightening, but he found it fascinating. There were places on the planet, so close yet completely undiscovered? He knew from day 1 he'd be the one to find the secrets the ocean held. So every day, between studies and his apprenticeship, he'd find his way to the local beach, and head off to his little grove.

It was a small cave on the far side, filled with bioluminescent insects and animals; from planktons to jellyfish and even these strange little fish. He didn't know what they were, but he decided to make the Celeste de Lune (thats what he called them, anyways) his passion project, spending as much of his free time studying them.

Gosh sorry this took so long to get to, my set up for drawing changed and I haven't had a chance to get to it! Anyways congrats on winning them Lexxa! ^^

Edits
[NR]
Expression edits
[C]
Hair & tongue edits
[UC]
Fur & ear edits[/center]
Last edited by Moonpaw8033 on Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
Moonpaw8033

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DIRECORN #23 - Heat Signature

Postby Rosemoon » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:50 am

Username: Rosemoon
Direcorn Name: Alias
Prompt: res with in a cave filled with sparkling crystals
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DIRECORN #24 - Heat Signature

Postby Moonpaw8033 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:39 am

Bump
Moonpaw8033

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriGalaxii » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:45 pm

Username: Lexxa_Astral
Erin had been in love with the ocean ever since he was little. Most found the depths of the sea frightening, but he found it fascinating. There were places on the planet, so close yet completely undiscovered? He knew from day 1 he'd be the one to find the secrets the ocean held. So every day, between studies and his apprenticeship, he'd find his way to the local beach, and head off to his little grove.

It was a small cave on the far side, filled with bioluminescent insects and animals; from planktons to jellyfish and even these strange little fish. He didn't know what they were, but he decided to make the Celeste de Lune (thats what he called them, anyways) his passion project, spending as much of his free time studying them.
🦄Direcorns🦄
✨Cosmicats✨
♡My Mews (MFA)♡
🌟Storkverse Mega Storage🌟
♡Art Shop♡
OriGalaxii on practically everything

Heyo, im Ori!
Commissions Always Open
He/They, Lune/Luneself
OriGalaxii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonpaw8033 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:50 am

Lexxa_Astral wrote:
Username: Lexxa_Astral

Gosh sorry this took so long to get to, my set up for drawing changed and I haven't had a chance to get to it! Anyways congrats on winning them Lexxa! ^^
Moonpaw8033

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me