Based on Click to view
Artist Half Tree [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Euphorian Thoroughbred #E044 + E045

Postby Half Tree » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:51 pm

Welcome to the ERRP February Foal Festival!

A mysterious Stork trailer dropped off a massive crowd of Euphorian
Thoroughbred foals at Sonata Stables... we need you all to help adopt
them and give them good homes! At the February Foal Festival, join
us in an event to raise awareness about these fillies and colts in need!

Eye Color: Lemon Lime
Phenotype: Silver Sooty Amber Cream Tobiano Extended Blanket Appaloosa
Genotype: Ee Aa Crcr ChCh Zz Stysty Toto Lplp
Mane Type: Trimmed
Breeding Info:
- She is dominant for champagne, will always produce champagne foals. [ChCh]
Edit List: Flipped ears, sleepy eyes

Eye Color: Soft Brownies
Phenotype: Black Chestnut Overo Sabino
Genotype: ee aa nprl Zz Oo SbSb
Mane Type: Cropped
Breeding Info:
- He is dominant for sabino, will always produce sabino foals. [SbSb]
Edit List: Tongue

This precious pair is a hit around the stable with their matching blankets.

Tell me the story of the relationship between these two as they age.
Is it platonic or romantic? Do they remain close or drift apart? Become enemies?
This is an optional partner comp, but partnering is highly encouraged.
Collaborative forms will have a higher chance of succeeding over singular entrants.

Minimum 700 words, no maximum. 3 extras are allowed.
If partnering only use one form while clearly marking who did what.

Code: Select all
[ #34 ]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Halter:[/b]
[b]Discipline:[/b]

[ #35 ]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Halter:[/b]
[b]Discipline:[/b]

[b]Competition:[/b]

Ends February 20th.
Half Tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Euphorian Thoroughbred #E044 + E045

Postby dubai. » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:55 pm

[ #34 ]
Username:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Halter:
Discipline:

[ #35 ]
Username:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Halter:
Discipline:

Competition:

WIP

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
Dubai - She/her - Anxiety
"coding credit"

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Dubai is a
KWPN gelding
who can jump
grand prix
height. He
has 2 vices.
One is cribb
ing, the othe
r is being
sweet <33
Dubai is my
favorite horse <3

┕━━━━━━━━┙
dubai.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:06 pm

------------------------------

[ #35 ]
Username:
Ghouly_
ideas + 2 ap

Show Name:
Head Over Heels

Barn Name:
Jullian

Height:
17.2 hh

Halter:
Her Blanket -
Pink with blue diamonds
& blue noseband

Discipline:
Show Jumper

[ #34 ]
Username:
SpartanAmethyst
story + 1 ap

Show Name:
ARR Brooklyn Rouge

Barn Name:
Brooklyn or Brook

Height:
16.3 hh

Halter:
His Blanket -
Blue with pink diamonds
& pink noseband

Discipline:
Show Jumper

l a t e l yxxi ' v exxb e e nxxt h i n k i n g
i want you to be happier, i want you to be happier

From the moment they could walk, Brooklyn and Jullian were completely inseparable. Which was quite amusing, as they were destined for two totally different paths. I guess it's true: opposites attract.

Jullian was a picture perfect Euphorian; from the beginning, everyone thought he would be a racer. Tall, lean legs, great confimation, perfectly balanced; all of the jockeys at their stud farm took bets on who would be the lucky one to ride him in his championship derbies. Brooklyn, on the other hand acted like a racer, but was slightly smaller with the perfect air of elegance. Her gaits were smooth and controlled, even as a filly, with long legs and the perfect confirmation for a jumper. Despite all of the foals born that year, the most talked about were this dynamic duo, and their unshakable bond.

Personality-wise, these two were polar opposites. Jullian was chill and calm, wanting nothing more than to be nearby to his best friend. Brooklyn was the unexpected fire and brimstone, a little pale wildfire on four legs. One thing was for certain, though: there was no Brooklyn without Jullian, and no Jullian without Brooklyn. One simply could not exist without the other. When they were together, their energy was nothing short of contagious, a perfect symbiosis in light and dark.

w h e nxxt h exxm o r n i n gxxc o m e s
and we see what we've become - in the cold light of day

As they grew older, though, the stablehands began to try and separate them more and more. While they would allow such an atrocity for a short amount of time, nothing the staff did every lasted for very long. They would find ways to escape stalls and paddocks, or even go so far as to slip out of their halters and make a break for the other. It became such a headache - as well as so dangerous at one point - that eventually the staff gave up for fear of the foals hurting themselves in their frenzy to get back. So they let the two stay; they weaned together, learned etiquette and ground manners together, even both took to saddles and riders together. While Brooklyn was always ready to go go go, Jullian was her calming anchor, and he kept her hooves grounded and her mind focused. So it was only natural that when she was taken to start her jumper training, Jullian wanted - no, demanded - that he be apart of her story. So with a heavy heart, the stud farm owner gave his champion colt up, knowing he wanted to create his own destiny. He couldn't house jumpers in a racing stable, so as soon as their basic training was complete, they were send onwards to their next adventure.

At their next stable, the duo remained inseparable. Somewhere between their foalhood barn and their new home, Brooklyn and Jullian's relationship blossomed from best friends into romance, and their bond deepened even further. It got to the point where they were housed in neighboring stalls, and somehow Brooklyn would always escape. The next morning, they would be found in the same stall nuzzled up to one another, fast asleep. The new owner, a man well-known for his ability to breed the fiercest competitors, was quite touched by their bond, but knew that it could also be a detriment to his training style. So their new owner devised a plan; to push both of their talents to the very edge, he would turn them from lovers into rivals, and then they would both be Olympic bound.

w e ' r exxaxxf l a m exxi nxxt h exxw i n d
not the fire that we'd begun

The day they both came off quarantine, training was no less than brutal. They were immediately tacked and ridden hard, pitted against each other for the fastest time; whoever ran faster got a special treat in their evening meal, and special pampering during morning grooming. Unfortunately, this didn't have quite the effect that the owner hoped it would; he found that whoever won would purposefully save part of their respective treat, and give it to the other during their nightly escape. So he completely boarded in their separate stalls; now they couldn't escape. In fact, they couldn't even see each other or nuzzle each other at night. This made both horses anxious, but weeks passed, and they still didn't develop the rivalry he wanted. They both had fantastic talent and stellar course times, that he would happily boast, but they could do so much more. He new there was a whole other level to their potential, he just had to get it out of them.

As months passed of hard training and intense drills, Jullian and Brooklyn spent as much of their free time together as they could. They knew the owner was trying to pit them against each other, but in their minds, it was because they were in love. They did not realize his true intentions, and it hurt them both and put a strong sense of distrust for the long-haired human. While Jullian let most of it roll off of his shoulders, Brooklyn took it very hard. She had stopped sleeping well, and she was always stressed and anxious. The young stallion did his best to keep her hopes up, to be her anchor, but it seemed as though their situation wouldn't be improving any time soon. He watched her smile suddenly become more and more strained; she started faking it, and while it was enough to fool anyone else, it wasn't enough to fool him. It was time for him to do something about it.

Suddenly Jullian began tanking in his rounds, knocking poles and stumbling, misjudging his strides so he'd have to refuse a jump, even going so far as to "spook" and throw his rider if he had the chance. Brooklyn watched with concern, wondering what was wrong with her love, but he never told her his plan. In fact, he went as far as he could to not hint at anything he was doing. In the end his behavior got so bad that the stable owner, angry with his luck and the stallion's sudden 180, that he put him up for sale at the next auction. A stallion like him went fast, and in no time a buyer came to claim him. He was whisked away so quickly that he didn't even have time to tell Brooklyn goodbye. It was like he'd just vanished, and for the next year and a half, she could only grieve and wonder what had happened to him. But his plan worked: after her sadness, she started to enjoy training again,found a rival she actually wanted to compete against, and flourished into a champion mare ready for the Olympics. But despite her successes, at night she was still talking to an empty stall, and her depression outside of the arena deepened.

t h e nxxo n l yxxf o rxxaxxm i n u t e
i want to change my mind 'cause this just don't feel right to me

It was only two grueling years later that Brooklyn found herself for sale as well, but under very different circumstances. She had not only finished her training, but had excelled in it as well, and in her debut season she and her trainer had already been invited to state-level invitationals. It was a great start to an amazing career, promising her a spot in the next equestrian olympics. While this made her absolutely ecstatic, outside of her vibrant competing mindset, everything else was regarded in shades of grey. She ignored most of the other horses and animals, and was obedient but disconnected from her trainers and owner. They worried for her, and the owner slowly began to realize he'd made a mistake, but it was far too late to do anything about it.

Brooklyn was only listed for a short time when a buyer popped up; it was the owner of an up-and-coming competition stable based outside of Denver, Colorado. Her name was Amethyst, and she'd seen Brooklyn at one of the shows, competing in a lower class and had fallen in love. She'd loved the fire in the mare's spirit, but was quite concerned as well when she met Brook for the first time and she seemed to be totally aloof to anything the woman did, even when offered treats. After hearing her story, Amethyst went through with the sale anyways; maybe a change of location would perk her up. After all, it was probably a good chunk of memories in these walls that kept her from moving on.

Half a world away, Jullian found himself having also mastered his training, and was taking the European circuit by storm. He poured his heart and soul into competing, trying to distract himself from missing his girl. He became an overnight sensation, the "Monster Euphorian" that was Olympic bound. He'd changed hands twice after being sold from the Trainer stable, to both another racing stable and a multi-specialty competition stable, before ending up on the other side of the lake. His new owner was loving and doting, never training him too hard or asking too much of him; she owned quite a few Euphorians besides him, but she always made him feel like he was her one and only. Jullian got along well with her herd, but even despite his new friends, he missed Brooklyn with all of his heart. Many nights he would fall asleep looking out to the stars, wondering if she was alright.

ixxw a n n axxr a i s exxy o u rxxs p i r i t s
i want to see you smile - though that means i'll have to leave

But fate has a funny way of making sure things end up as planned; both horses received invitations to the Individual Qualifiers for the upcoming Summer Olympics. Both Euphorians, their stable owner, and their respective riders packed up and made the long trip to Tokyo. The ship line was treacherous and nerve racking for Brooklyn, who's rider stayed with her 24/7 in an attempt to keep her calm and safe. Jullian's trip was safer and calmer, but took much longer due to border crossings, customs, and the like. In the end they both made it safely, though, and what they didn't realize was that they were only one stable away from each other the entire time.

Competition day came, and out of 49 contestants before her, Brooklyn took the fastest run of the day, no faults. She came off the course beaming, prancing and throwing her head in celebration of such a clean run. She'd been training so hard for this day, and it was a weight off of her shoulders knowing she passed it, and she'd be going to the next stage. And with the fastest time, too-

Suddenly there came a buzzer, signalling the end of the final competitor, a European stallion that was the last run of the day. Looking up at the scoreboard, he's beaten her by half a second. Half a second! This was preposterous! Raising her head indignantly, she waited to see who came through the stable entrance that beat her record time, ready to have words. But when that Monster Euphorian came through the entrance, it was all Brooklyn could do not to just collapse. It was Jullian, covered in a sheen of sweat and attempting to catch his breath. Without a second thought the mare broke loose from her handler and bolted for him; she spooked the larger stud, that was for sure, but within seconds they were nuzzling and nickering back and forth excitedly. Amethyst quickly grabbed Brook's reins and apologized, but the mare would no leave his side, at all. Finally after a good laugh, both owners were able to move the horses away, but it wouldn't last. Every time they'd come get their mounts, both horses were somehow in the same stall, nuzzled up close as they slept, and no amount of correction ever made a difference. Finally both owners decided to just let it be; the horses weren't hurting anything, and they were both happy.

By the end of the Qualifiers, both Amethyst and the other owner had become good friends, and the American passed on Brooklyn's story. She'd figured that this must have been the stallion her original trainer must have sold off, and Amethyst felt bad about trying to separate them again, so they devised a plan: Amethyst would pay to have Brooklyn boarded at her new friend's stable, and one of ARR's riders who wanted to study in Europe would go along and live there, to be ready for competitions and keep an eye on her. Amethyst had control over her breedings, but eventually would love to have a foal from the dynamic duo, It was settled, then, and Amethyst bid a temporary goodbye to her champion jumper. But the ARR colors is what she would continue to compete under, and she would make the ranch proud no wonder where she laid her head. Now, Jullian and Brooklyn really could be together, until the end.

[ 2,099 / 700 ]
Last edited by SpartanAmethyst on Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:32 am, edited 6 times in total.
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deku_is_best_boi » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:19 pm

[ #34 ]
Username: Deku_is_best_boi
Show Name: DSR Saratoga Sweetheart
Barn Name: Saratoga 'sara'
Height: (when full grown) 16hh
Halter: Pastel Yellow & pastel green (tie dye, kinda a lemon-lime theme) w/ gold hardware
Discipline: team roping

[ #35 ]
Username: Deku_is_best_boi
Show Name: DSR Strictly Business
Barn Name: Miles
Height: (when full grown) 17.2hh
Halter: royal blue with a purple fade w/ gold hardware
Discipline: team roping

Competition:

One beautiful day, two mares went into labor. Both had birthed two beautiful foals. One mare had a beautiful Silver sooty amber cream tobiano extended blanket Appaloosa
filly. Who had bright green eyes that showed great joy in them. The other mare, had birthed a beautiful Black chestnut Overo Sabino colt. Who had gorgeous dark brown eyes, that didn’t show the same joy as the filly.

The filly was named Saratoga, Sara for short. Her show name was determined as “Saratoga Sweetheart”. She was a very lively and outgoing filly. She always stood out from the others. She loved playing with the other foals and loved to be outside. She would sniff the flowers, watch the bees fly and be hard at work. She would watch the trees sway with such beauty and elegance. She loved feeling the warm sun on her back and the light breeze flow through her mane. There was never a time she wouldn’t be playing with the other foals. She was so sweet and kind-hearted. She would do anything to please others.

The colt on the other hand, wasn’t as outgoing and joyful. He was named Miles. He was a very grumpy and shy foal. He never played with the other foals and preferred to be in a stall rather than outside. He would often hide behind his mother or go hide in the corner of the run in. Sometimes though, he would be seen enjoying the shade of the trees and the beauty of the flowers. Of course, he would stray away from the others because he liked the peacefulness of being alone. He didn’t talk to anyone else unless absolutely necessary. For his isolated, brooding personality, his show name was decided to be “Strictly Business”.

One day, the humans put Sara’s mother and her in the same paddock as Miles and his mother. There were other foals but Miles stood out to her. She asked the other foals about him and they told her that he was mean and that he was weird. She didn’t believe that, so she went to her mother. She said she didn’t know much but she knew his mother and has only met Miles a few times. She told Sara that he was quite shy and that he doesn’t play with the other foals. Sara found that hard to believe, how could he not play with the other foals!

So, Sara walked up to him and said hello. He didn’t return the hello, but he just stared at her. She didn’t really know what to do so she told him her name: “I’m Saratoga, but you can call me Sara. Your name is Miles, right?”. He nodded as a response, but nothing more. She continued to try and conversate for the next few days, then he finally said something. He asked, “Why do you keep talking to me? The other foals will make fun of you..”

She smiled and replied “You aren’t like the other foals. I don’t care what they think. Plus, you seem like you would be a lot more fun to play with rather than them.” He looked at her and smiled, even though he acted like he wanted nothing to do with anyone, he actually really enjoyed Sara’s company.

This went on for months and his true self really began to shine. Sure, he wouldn’t play with the other foals but all he needed was Sara. She meant the world to him and would do anything for her. Over those few months, he began to catch feelings. He thought to himself that she would never like him, but little did he know, she as well began to catch feelings. Eventually, she broke him out of his shell and he started playing with the other foals. But, he would spend most of his time hanging out and talking to Sara.

Years later and they now do everything together. Their favorite sport to do is team roping. Their riders have a close bond with one another just as Sara and Miles do. They were one of the best teams at the rodeos. They were inseparable. They always went above and beyond for each other.

Miles feelings for Sara never went away, and the same with her. One day, while they were laying in the shade of the trees together, Miles mustered up the courage to tell her his feelings. She whinnied happily and told him that she returned those feelings. They are now mates and hope to have a foal or two together in the future. They love each other very much and their humans have never separated them. They will always stick together no matter where they go. If they were to be sold, their buyers would have to be willing to buy both horses or they wouldn’t be getting a horse that day. They love each other very much and have a bond like no other. [word count~ 822]
Last edited by Deku_is_best_boi on Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝔹𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕌𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝕀𝕣𝕠𝕙 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔a𝕟 𝕓𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
━━━━━ ❝𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙, 𝕀 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕖.❞ - 𝔾𝕠𝕛𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕦 ━━━━━
╔═══════════╗

☁︎~~~~~~☺︎~~~~~~☁︎
𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 <3
𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝐷𝑒𝑘𝑢, 𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒
𝐴𝑛𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑘 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑆ℎ𝑒/𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑑!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑟, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑚 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓!
𝑆ℎ𝑒𝑧𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑒 (𝑎𝑘𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑦) 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑠𝑒
𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠: 𝐴𝑚𝑖𝑔𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑃𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑎
𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟,
𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑠 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑃ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑝ℎ𝑦, 𝑀𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑦𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠, 𝐴𝑛𝑖𝑚𝑒, 𝑒𝑡𝑐.
𝐷𝑚 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑒!!
𝑆𝑖𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎 𝑊𝐼𝑃
☁︎~~~~~~☹︎~~~~~~☁︎
✨😌' D
😌✨
━━━━━━━━━━━━
🎨 | ☺︎ | 🛢
⚓︎ | link | link
link | link | link
link | link | link

╚═══════════╝
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
Deku_is_best_boi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Isabella- » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:54 pm

[ #34 ]
Username: Isabella45
Show Name: Dancing on Air
Barn Name: Wysteria
Height: 16.2 hh (When grown)
Halter: Lavender Purple
Discipline: Show Jumping

[ #35 ]
Username: Isabella45
Show Name: Cloud Nine
Barn Name: Cloud
Height: 17.1 hh (When grown)
Halter: Purple
Discipline: Show Jumping

Competition:
Well, as foals these two were born later in the year than the other foals at the stable. Being the smallest and youngest they tended to stick together, at first out of lack of options or necessity, and then out of genuine liking for each other. It didn't take long for them to become the best of friends.
They did everything together, from trying to hang out with the bigger foals to begging for treats from their handlers.
As they got older they only became more and more inseparable and their handlers began to worry about what would happen when it came time to sell one of them as they had discussed.

Wysteria was downright afraid of being separated from Cloud who was her best friend and protector. She didn't know how she'd manage without him or how she'd deal with the loneliness of his absence. It scared her more than anything else ever had, more than even than being separated from her mother perhaps.

Cloud didn't want to lose Wysteria who seemed to be the only one who really understood him. She was kind to him and though others seemed to struggle to see the better parts of him, Wysteria always saw more than just a trouble making colt. She seemed to be able to see all the good things about him and appreciate him as he was without wanting to change him.

When they got older and it was time to start considering sales their handlers tried to separate them but both foals panicked and managed to escape being caught. After that whenever the handlers came close they were wary and skittish. This behavior worried their handlers so for the time being they were left together. But both of them were always afraid the humans would come back to separate them. When potential buyers came and saw how skittish the foals were they weren't interested, and some didn't even want to see other foals.

Luckily after much consideration the stable owner decided it was best to keep them both. Cloud and Wysteria were thrilled when they realized that the humans wouldn't try to separate them anymore. They knew they needed each other, even if other horses doubted it or found it silly that they clung to their foalhood friendship so strongly.

They grew older together at the stable and remained friends even as they entered adulthood. They did hit a rough patch at one point where misunderstandings and insecurities drove a wedge between them. With them being socialized with new horses, each feared the other would eventually move on, either with new friends or a romance coming between them. Maybe they were silly to worry after all they'd been through, but neither of them seemed to be able to help it.
Wysteria worried Cloud would find someone better, more confident or prettier, and he worried she'd find someone who was more serious, or perhaps more charming.
But as they always managed before, they talked and worked things out, renewing their friendship which became stronger than ever.

Over time, their feelings for each other became romantic ones.
Neither could really pinpoint the moment it happened. The moment they started feeling that way, or even the moment they really knew how they felt. At first it was scary and they were unsure how to handle it.
Wysteria was afraid to admit her new feelings for fear it wouldn't have crossed his mind and might ruin their friendship. Cloud was worried she wouldn't want him either, sure she could do better and not sure it was even fair to ask her to love him that way.
At first both tried to suppress and hide their new feelings.
But when things started to get tense between them due to the secrets they were hiding Wysteria finally told him how she felt.
Cloud was relieved, overjoyed really.
The two promised to forever be together and loyal to one another. And so far that's exactly what they have done. They intend to make a good life for themselves here, competing and training together, perhaps raising foals together in the future. Whatever happens they know they'll be okay as long as they have each other.

(700/700 words)
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Half Tree » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:40 pm

Congrats to SpartanAmethyst and Ghouly_!
I can't wait to see their future continue together. <33
════════════════════════════◈════════════════════════════

....................................................INFP - she/her - critical role fan

...........................................................kalons - tolters - collies
...........Image

════════════════════════════◈════════════════════════════

Half Tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HarperTheKiv » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:33 am

Thank u so much tree <333
Avatar credit goes to St4z on Deviantart. Signature art is by me!
HarperTheKiv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me