SCS V Re-Adopt Set #5- "Cassidy" and "Lana" by ~HєуRєι~

Based on Click to view
Artist ~HєуRєι~ [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

SCS V Re-Adopt Set #5- "Cassidy" and "Lana"

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:03 pm

Second Chance Shelter wrote:Second Chance Shelter is a dog and cat rescue where you can come to find a new member of your family. We rescue and rehabilitate dogs and cats of all shapes and sizes so they may have the chance to be placed into a caring home. All of our animals are special and deserve a chance to be happy with an owner that will care for them. The question is: are you ready to love them?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
This event is focusing on giving couples in the SCS communities new homes, volunteered by their original owners and redrawn by artists in the SCS staff to give a new look! Each adopt has collars with half of a heart charm to go with their "better half" and set genders/sexes for the competition but both of these can be changed after they're won! A user can only enter for one of the two in the couples- so its required to partner up with someone!! For further rules of this event, see here!
PROMPT: What is their favorite activity together? How did they discover this activity and why is it their favorite? [Word Min 20-Max 800] My Extra Policy
END DATE: Placebo's Post
PREVIOUS VERSION: #507 and #619

#507 Golden Retriever-Border Collie Mix

WolfTales wrote:#- 507
Partner: Galloper Ranch
Username: WolfTales
Name: Cassidy (will change to Lass if won)
Sex: Female
Collar Color: Rose gold (color not metal #b76e79)
Prompt:

Cassidy met Lana at a dog show. Her owners really liked going but Cassidy was a bit lonely doing it. A lot of the dogs seemed to want to keep to themselves, but there was one dog who she felt she could talk to; Lana. At first, the conversation was slow and then they really got into talking and eventually, Cassidy offered to become friends. She was ecstatic when Lana agreed.

#619 Siberian Husky

Galloper Ranch wrote:#- 619
Partner: WolfTales
Username: Galloper Ranch
Name: Lana
Collar Color: Yellow
Prompt:

Dog shows! Oooh my, that was the first time I ever met Cass, actually! Firstly, talking was the first action we took, and then it started to be a full blown conversation, haha! "You're full of energy Lana! You'd be a great friend, if you want!" said Cassidy, with a proud hopeful look. Oh, boy oh, boy! I was about to make my new friend! "OH YES!" Oh, I forgot to mention the 'YES' got me to the quiet station...I guess in dog shows we'd have to be quiet, don't we! Well, we both did amazing in the dog show, and tied with 5th place! Not the best of all, but hey, at least we tied, AND got in somewhere, right?

Now it's been...Uh...A few weeks now, and we have been doing lots of dog shows together! I'm surprised this rescue even lets us dogs do this! What's most important is that I have a new friend, a new favorite sport/game, and that we are best of furiends!

Genes
#507 Border Collie-Golden Retriever Mix
'Fawn with Irish'
---

#619 Siberian Husky
'Red with Liver Sable, Urajiro, and Irish'
kk // EE // bb // DD // slsl // AyAw // SiSi // mm // rr // TiTi // CCw // gg // uu
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:33 am, edited 6 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS V Re-Adopt Set #5- "Cassidy" and "Lana"

Postby wildwolfspiret » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:03 pm

Looking for a partner!
#- 619
Partner: username
Username:
Name:
Collar Color:
Prompt:
ImageArtshop
ImageCharacter Adopts
ImageDeviantArt
ImageToyhou.se
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _.0_ people.
I have received _.0_ gifts.

To anyone who wanted to commission me via CS. I will no longer be offering drawings on CS due to being rudely rushed by some users. I no longer get on Cs as much as I used to so when I take on a commission here it’s usually just for fun and in my free time. I don’t appreciate being rushed. Most artist on here are just starting out like I once did but I can no longer do all my art for free.
wildwolfspiret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Froot_Loop_Waffle » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:11 am

#- 619
Partner: Not sure, anyone! username
Username: Galloper Ranch
Name: Lana
Collar Color: Yellow
Prompt:

Dog shows! Oooh my, that was the first time I ever met Cass, actually! Firstly, talking was the first action we took, and then it started to be a full blown conversation, haha! "You're full of energy Lana! You'd be a great friend, if you want!" said Cassidy, with a proud hopeful look. Oh, boy oh, boy! I was about to make my new friend! "OH YES!" Oh, I forgot to mention the 'YES' got me to the quiet station...I guess in dog shows we'd have to be quiet, don't we! Well, we both did amazing in the dog show, and tied with 5th place! Not the best of all, but hey, at least we tied, AND got in somewhere, right?

Now it's been...Uh...A few weeks now, and we have been doing lots of dog shows together! I'm surprised this rescue even lets us dogs do this! What's most important is that I have a new friend, a new favorite sport/game, and that we are best of furiends!

Thankoo!
x
x
was previously Galloper Ranch & ♥ Blossom ♥ 🌿 she/her |
toyhou.se/GalloperRanch | nothing here atm! | ©
Froot_Loop_Waffle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:25 am

Due to some personal events, I will not be able to judge any of the event pairs. They are all being given a week extension to the end date (will not count towards the 2 maximum week extensions as this is a more personal matter). Thank you!
NEW END DATE- March 1st
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfTales » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:39 am

#- 507
Partner: Galloper Ranch
Username: WolfTales
Name: Cassidy (will change to Lass if won)
Collar Color: Rose gold (color not metal #b76e79)
Prompt:

Cassidy met Lana at a dog show. Her owners really liked going but Cassidy was a bit lonely doing it. A lot of the dogs seemed to want to keep to themselves, but there was one dog who she felt she could talk to; Lana. At first, the conversation was slow and then they really got into talking and eventually, Cassidy offered to become friends. She was ecstatic when Lana agreed.
Last edited by WolfTales on Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Wolftales ₊ she/her ˚ adult
═════════════════════
I have a bunch of Toyhouse codes
PM me if you want one ^^
═════════════════════
Toyhouse .˚ ✩ ≽^•⩊•^≼ .✧
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:10 pm

This comp ends tomorrow, please make sure your forms are done before then. If there are no qualifying forms by tomorrow, the first week extension will be warranted.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:16 am

This competition has no valid forms available for winner- new end date is March 8th.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:16 am

This comp ends tomorrow, please make sure your forms are done before then. If there are no qualifying forms by tomorrow, the second week extension will be warranted.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:32 pm

This competition has no valid forms available for winner- new end date is March 14th. Should no valid forms appear by then, these pets will be returned to their original owners as there are no further extensions available.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:16 am

This competition ends tomorrow. Should no valid forms be present, the pair will return to their original owner/s.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me