Based on Click to view
Artist ~HєуRєι~ [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

SCS V Re-Adopt Set #1- "Scout" and "June"

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:15 am

Second Chance Shelter wrote:Second Chance Shelter is a dog and cat rescue where you can come to find a new member of your family. We rescue and rehabilitate dogs and cats of all shapes and sizes so they may have the chance to be placed into a caring home. All of our animals are special and deserve a chance to be happy with an owner that will care for them. The question is: are you ready to love them?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
This event is focusing on giving couples in the SCS communities new homes, volunteered by their original owners and redrawn by artists in the SCS staff to give a new look! Each adopt has collars with half of a heart charm to go with their "better half" and set genders/sexes for the competition but both of these can be changed after they're won! A user can only enter for one of the two in the couples- so its required to partner up with someone!! For further rules of this event, see here!
PROMPT: How did they truly know the other one was their one and only? Can be written as a scene or explanation but must be from the character's perspective (the one you are trying out for)! [Words Min 20-Max 700] My Extra Policy
END DATE: February 21st, 9 pm PST
PREVIOUS VERSION: #115 and #116

#115 Golden Retriever

sunny-skies wrote:
#- 115
[ Partner ] Spiritstar3, "Reeze"
[ Username ] sunny-skies
[ Name ] Skye
[ Sex ] Female
[ Collar Color ] white

[ Prompt ]
Skye's relationship with Reeze started out slowly as innocent, playful flirting. They had both been best friends for as long as Skye could remember, and they had always been close. As she had grown and matured, she had started to fall hard for Reeze who, much to her surprise, felt the same way.
Still, Skye wanted to take their relationship easy. She was worried that if she did something wrong, their trust would be broken. After all, she definitely did not want to be the cause of losing a partner and best friend.

Over time, though, she had realized just how strongly she felt about Reeze.
Even though she wasn't the most romantic, Skye was certain about one thing; she really liked him. A lot.

He was one of the few that she felt truly comfortable being herself with. It was so easy for her to talk to him, he always listened and had been there for her countless times. Reeze was her shoulder to cry on; she knew that she could always count on him and that he could always count on her.

It seemed so simple to her now; he was the only one that she could ever imagine being with. He was the one for her, just as she was the one for him.
[217 words]

Personality:
Always the first one to introduce herself with a smile on her face, Skye has always been seen as pretty friendly. While not being extremely talkative and bubbly, she's still a very social dog. Skye is definitely one to want to be around other dogs, and feels lonely without some type of company or companionship. She'll shower her friends with affection, and tends to put their wants and needs before hers. Under her seemingly outgoing exterior, though, is a deep anxiety when it comes to what she does. She truly wants everyone to be happy and worries that she'll do something wrong that will make others upset. To get her mind off her anxieties when they get too overwhelming for her, she likes to focus her energy on some activity like taking a run along the beach.

Relationship with Reeze:
Her best friend and soulmate, Skye adores Reeze more than anything. She's known him since they were pups, and they've both grown a strong bond over their similarities. Definitely less guarded with him than others, she feels like she can tell him almost anything. They both help each other through their anxieties and insecurities and support one another every step of the way. Skye is more than grateful for everything that he's done for her and how much he's supported her throughout their time together. Overall, she feels like she can trust Reeze with her life and hopes that he does, too.

#116 Rottweiler

Spiritstar3 wrote:#- 116
Partner: sunny-skies
Username: Spiritstar3
Name: Reeze
Sex: Male
Collar Color: dark blue, keep the heart half tag because I think it’s cute
Prompt:I’d say it was when we ran into each other in a puppy play group/class type thing, not sure what humans call those. All though we were in the same shelter, we didn’t actually see each other then. Anyhow! We met at that playgroup class thing, and she was running and ran right into me. My little heart just started pounding so much...I knew she was the only girl for me. I wonder what she’d say to this interesting question.

Personality:
Reeze is outgoing and fun loving, and enjoys meeting new pups and dogs. He loves food/treats, and toys, but isn’t food or toy aggressive. He also likes naps and enjoys cuddles. He adores being with Skye now, of course, and always has loved her company. He likes to go for walks and swims too. He adores showing friends how much they mean to him, by bringing treats or playing with them. Has a bit of anxiety from something that happened as a stray...but is dealing with it.

Genes
#115 Golden Retriever
'Cream with Liver Saddle and Mask'
kk / EmE / bb / DD / slsl / Asaa / SS / mm / rr / TiTi / CchCe / GG / uu

#116 Rottweiler
'Black with Tanpoint'
kk / EE / BB / DD / slsl / AtAt / SS / mm / rr / TiTi / CC / gg / uu
*this pet's docked tail is not due to genetics and therefore cannot be bred into offspring!
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS V Re-Adopt Set #1- "Scout" and "June"

Postby Froot_Loop_Waffle » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:05 am

#- 116
Partner: Anyone (I'm not sure)
Username: Galloper Ranch
Name: Rowan or Scout (preferably Rowan)
Collar Color: Dark Blue
Prompt:
At first glance, I saw June quite frequently around the streets, but didn't pluck the courage to greet, just for the worry of aggression. I kept seeing her hang out with other dogs and get fed, but I never got fed. June would go around with the food feeding other homeless dogs when she sees them. My first go-to thing is hide when June would come past, but June never saw me. Yes, I regret every decision I made, although I see and know June is kind. During dinner time, June was talking to a friend saying, "I've been seeing a Rottweiler here, but whenever I go to gift him food, he's gone."

When I heard this, I imagined in my head, I should step out of the dark and completely say howdy, instead of hiding away. When the time came, I...I did! "Howdy...My name is Scout...And yours?" I said nervously. "Oh, my! It is you! You're the one I keep trying to feed, but never see you! Here, have this! It's for you. June, is the name." "Well, you have a very unique name, June." My compliment hopefully made her happy. "Why thank you. Scout is a suiting name for you. Hey, I kinda like you...Like...You're well mannered, very handsome and not to mention you look very brave, ignoring the fact you hide frequently, hehe!" June giggled. "Oh, excuse that! You're so sweet, I've never seen anyone gift food to other strays. You're very special, and you should know that." Wow, that was good. "Thank you, Scout! That's very soothing and nice to hear."

From that day on, June and I spend almost all our days with each other, gathering food and preparing for all the strays of the city. We came to the agreement that we want to be with each other, and we are now best mates. Of course, we knew we're meant to be together, and kindness was leading us together. June's gifting and kindness, and my greeting and nice compliments, hehe. And this, I will never regret!

I'd say, we are a perfect couple, forever and ever!

Thank you!
Last edited by Froot_Loop_Waffle on Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x
x
was previously Galloper Ranch & ♥ Blossom ♥ 🌿 she/her |
toyhou.se/GalloperRanch | nothing here atm! | ©
Froot_Loop_Waffle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunny-skies » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:39 am

#- 115
[ Partner ] Spiritstar3, "Reeze"
[ Username ] sunny-skies
[ Name ] Skye
[ Sex ] Female
[ Collar Color ] white

[ Prompt ]
Skye's relationship with Reeze started out slowly as innocent, playful flirting. They had both been best friends for as long as Skye could remember, and they had always been close. As she had grown and matured, she had started to fall hard for Reeze who, much to her surprise, felt the same way.
Still, Skye wanted to take their relationship easy. She was worried that if she did something wrong, their trust would be broken. After all, she definitely did not want to be the cause of losing a partner and best friend.

Over time, though, she had realized just how strongly she felt about Reeze.
Even though she wasn't the most romantic, Skye was certain about one thing; she really liked him. A lot.

He was one of the few that she felt truly comfortable being herself with. It was so easy for her to talk to him, he always listened and had been there for her countless times. Reeze was her shoulder to cry on; she knew that she could always count on him and that he could always count on her.

It seemed so simple to her now; he was the only one that she could ever imagine being with. He was the one for her, just as she was the one for him.
[217 words]

Personality:
Always the first one to introduce herself with a smile on her face, Skye has always been seen as pretty friendly. While not being extremely talkative and bubbly, she's still a very social dog. Skye is definitely one to want to be around other dogs, and feels lonely without some type of company or companionship. She'll shower her friends with affection, and tends to put their wants and needs before hers. Under her seemingly outgoing exterior, though, is a deep anxiety when it comes to what she does. She truly wants everyone to be happy and worries that she'll do something wrong that will make others upset. To get her mind off her anxieties when they get too overwhelming for her, she likes to focus her energy on some activity like taking a run along the beach.

Relationship with Reeze:
Her best friend and soulmate, Skye adores Reeze more than anything. She's known him since they were pups, and they've both grown a strong bond over their similarities. Definitely less guarded with him than others, she feels like she can tell him almost anything. They both help each other through their anxieties and insecurities and support one another every step of the way. Skye is more than grateful for everything that he's done for her and how much he's supported her throughout their time together. Overall, she feels like she can trust Reeze with her life and hopes that he does, too.
Last edited by sunny-skies on Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:14 pm, edited 8 times in total.
sunny-skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:11 am

Mark

#- 116
Partner: sunny-skies
Username: Spiritstar3
Name: Reeze
Collar Color: dark blue, keep the heart half tag because I think it’s cute
Prompt:I’d say it was when we ran into each other in a puppy play group/class type thing, not sure what humans call those. All though we were in the same shelter, we didn’t actually see each other then. Anyhow! We met at that playgroup class thing, and she was running and ran right into me. My little heart just started pounding so much...I knew she was the only girl for me. I wonder what she’d say to this interesting question.

Personality:
Reeze is outgoing and fun loving, and enjoys meeting new pups and dogs. He loves food/treats, and toys, but isn’t food or toy aggressive. He also likes naps and enjoys cuddles. He adores being with Skye now, of course, and always has loved her company. He likes to go for walks and swims too. He adores showing friends how much they mean to him, by bringing treats or playing with them. Has a bit of anxiety from something that happened as a stray...but is dealing with it.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:30 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:25 am

Due to some personal events, I will not be able to judge any of the event pairs. They are all being given a week extension to the end date (will not count towards the 2 maximum week extensions as this is a more personal matter). Thank you!
NEW END DATE- February 28th
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:46 am

This comp ends tomorrow, please make sure your forms are done before then.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:00 pm

Ends today 9pm PST! Please note that only the color of the collar (not the buckle or charm) is being customized.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:13 pm

Do I need to edit out the metal part too?)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:27 pm

This competition is now closed! Due to them being the only qualifying forms- the new owners are sunny-skies and Spiritstar3. I'll add the information when I can.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:29 pm

Scout/Reeze is best boy!

Thank you