lovelyn ‘lovey’ anne
standard shine
common hair , tail , fur

🍋 Username; carousel.
🍋 Kalon's name; lovelyn [called lovey by close friends]
🍋 Kalon's pronouns; she/her
🍋 Song chosen;「Lemon」
🍋 Relation to Kalon; 'the bitter scent of lemon remains embedded in my heart';
Lemons are not a fruit you snack on. They are put into many delicious flavors; sauces, pastries, cakes, and drinks; but to just take by themselves is not a pleasant offer. Lovelyn is thought of the same way; On her own, she's seen as timid, shy, not worth the hello as you pass by her on main street or the smile when accidental eye contact is made in a shop or cafe; In fact, she avoids eye contact all together, having realized this from blank stares from children and other adults alike that she's viewed this way. When paired with a sweet companion, however, a lemon can make recipe for success. Alike to the bitter fruit, others bring out the best in her; Lovey's sorrowful frown can turn to a laugh. Loneliness is her biggest downfall, causing her to outlash at those who finally try to come to her. She takes everything people say to heart and is easily hurt by other's words. Past relationships have failed because of her constant need of attention; Lovelyn's family was grounded by this in her childhood, and now in adulthood it's the weight on her shoulders, not allowing her to fly. Once met with someone sweet to balance her bitter, her zesty personality will be put to rest. 'can't make my way home till the rain lets up' [235/500]
lemm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me