Time spent 2 hours, 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
91 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kalon #1634

Postby Aey » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:24 pm

x
This is so different from my norm XD

This is a writing comp! This kal just looked up from an 8 hour gaming session! Whew! What sort of game was it, and what were they doing in it that was so absorbing? How'd they feel when they finally looked up and saw the clock?

Please keep your game choices CS appropriate!

You have up to 800 words and NO EXTRAS. You may pretty up!

NR: Sclera, Weight
S: Shine
C: Hair, Tail, Backmane
U: Fur, Ear

Ends October 10th at CS Rollover!

Code: Select all
username:
name:
prompt:
Last edited by Aey on Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x
x

x
x
genderfluid / any pronouns
CLOSED for approvals
Imagemy kalons credits
ImageImageImage
Aey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1634

Postby OrangeSocks » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:26 pm

Marking! I may not have time, but this is a beautiful kiddo <3

Orange - She/Her - kalons
    ------------------------------
    Nervous bean doing her best.
    Happy to chat! Lover of D&D,
    Star Trek, drawing, & cats!
OrangeSocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:26 pm

Marking! :OO
Grey_Hoodie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucas tazmily » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:27 pm

Image Pufferheart
Image Kayla
"Gosh, dang it!" yelled Kayla as she got spattered on Splatoon 2. "I was so close to splattering them!" Even after buying a new weapon, the Bloblobber, she still wasn't doing as good as she hoped. After a few seconds, Kayla's character re-spawned. She quickly squid-jumped to the person closest to the other teams' base, and then started to cover the ground as fast as she could with purple ink. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw someone from the other team coming close to her. Quick as lightning, Kayla through out a Splash Wall, which made it so the other person had to swim around it to splatter her. Without the element of surprise, Kayla easily splattered the other person with her Bloblobber.
"Yes! My first splatter of the round," she said to herself with a grin. Her special was powered up, so Kayla used a Ink Storm, which is a rain cloud, but filled with ink. It floated over the map and it was now covered in purple ink.
Suddenly, the one minute warning music started to play. Then her alarm clock went off. Her eyes immediately glanced at the clock. 6:00 AM, it read.
Her eyes bulged. Her mouth dropped open in dread. "No! No, no no no no NO!" In horror, Kayla accidentally dropped her controller on the floor. How in the world could I have stayed up all night playing this stupid game? she thought. Her fists clenched. Now I'll be tired all day at school! Kayla sighed, and picked up the controller. She played the last ten seconds of the round, knowing that she shouldn't let her team down even if she wanted to. Kayla didn't even feel the adrenaline anymore.
The round ended. The map showed up, and it clearly looked like the enemies would win the round. They did. Kayla sighed again. She leveled up, from level twenty-three to twenty-four. Kayla clicked the no button when it asked if she wanted to play another round again. She turned off the switch and the TV.
Kayla walked up the stairs, feeling incredibility guilty. Her parents trusted her to go to bed on time, and she didn't. She sat down of the couch. She then saw her mom walking down the stairs. "Good morning, sweetie. Glad you're up," the kalon's mom said. Usually Kayla had to have an extra shake by her mom before coming upstairs for breakfast.
Kayla looked right into her mom's eyes. "I stayed up all night playing Splatoon 2," the kalon said, plain and simple. Her mom laughed, thinking she was joking. Well, at least I kind of tried, she thought.

444 words

(font credit to fontmeme.com)
Last edited by lucas tazmily on Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
lucas tazmily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:27 pm

dropping out <3

good luck to all, and early congrats to the winner!
Last edited by SilhouetteStation on Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeycreeper » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:27 pm

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥
username: Honeycreeper66
name: Sprite
prompt:
◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢

Mining and mining, trying to get the rest of the diamonds, Sprite was busy smashing buttons on her controller. Her character, Alex, side-stepped and broke the last block. Finally, she was finished breaking up the gems. Alex was moved forwards to pick up the diamonds, only to be stopped. Three blocks down, there was a small pool of lava, that had eaten up the diamonds.

“Oh, my god, no,” Sprite whispered to herself. “Please still be there . . no, oh my, no!” she shouted.

The diamonds had all fallen into the lava. She just spent, probably hours, mining all of those, and now they were gone. Sprite groaned, and threw her head back. Stretching out her legs, she resigned herself to walking all the way back up to her house, when she spotted just one more diamond. It was in a darkened area, no lava in sight.

“Oh, hell yeah!” Sprite shouted. Quickly, she moved Alex closer – right under the diamond.

“Oh, yeah baby, mama’s gonna get some diamonds,” She murmured to no-one.

Switching to her pickaxe – diamond of course – she started mining. There was a ‘hiss’ from behind, but before she could turn and defend herself, her screen was flashing with the ever-famous ‘game over’. A stupid creeper had just blown her up. Sprite slowly leaned back, her back flat to the floor.

“Oh my, no! Why now! Oh my go-“ she cut herself off groaning. She spent hours just mining, now she had to do it all over. Wait, there’s an idea. She sprung up once again.

“Wait, maybe if I re-load. . . ” she questioned herself.

She re-loaded quickly and was spawned at her house. Quickly, she was down the stairs, and out the door. She ran to the cave she was mining at. Sprinting full force down the stairs, she dashed through broken up hallways and narrowed steps. Finally, she arrived at her last mining spot. There was nothing. No pickaxe, no food, no armor, no diamonds. Sprite stared at the screen. The lava bubbled off screen and her eyes were burning from the too bright lights. Silently, she moved Alex towards the lava.Alex followed willingly, before being dropped into the lava. The “oof . . oof . . oof” rang in her ears before the screen flashed with that god-forsaken ‘game over’ once again.

Sprite sighed and turned off the console, but it was still bright in her room. Confused, she turned towards the window. There was a small stream of light pouring in the room. Birds were chirping and there was the sound of far-away cars.

“Oh, come on,” Sprite whispered. She sighed and stood up slowly.

Stretching, her back popped softly; then she stumbled to her bed. Falling onto the bed, she glanced at the clock.

“Nine. Great, just what I needed today,” she muttered. Burrowing her head into the covers and pillows, she decided that it would be a skip-day. Her eyes fluttered momentarily, before she fell asleep.

In her dreams, there was a small Sprite being controlled by Alex, mining and failing to get the diamonds her heart desired. In the end, playing Minecraft and staying up for ungodly hours was not her best plan, but it was well worth it.

Last edited by honeycreeper on Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:38 am, edited 5 times in total.
if I was a bluebird, I would fly to you
you'd be the spoon
dip you in honey so I could be sticking to you <3

- daylight

honey | she/they | TH | honey#5301
[ characters for sale / free characters ] | [ 20c$ avatar shop ]
my heart <3

🍯 [ honey's giveaways ]
honeycreeper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jarvis » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:28 pm

username: jarvis
name: september (ember)
prompt: wip
Last edited by jarvis on Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
jarvis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:34 pm

resssss
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobble » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:34 pm

giggles bc this kid ends on my anniversary

might do smth inspired ytat

note blocks n little note

transcribing their s/o's favorite song
Last edited by sobble on Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    They/them | Adult | PA student
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me