Kalon #1600 - Oil Spill by DecafBunny

Based on Click to view
Artist DecafBunny [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
153 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kalon #1600 - Oil Spill

Postby DecafBunny » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:25 am

Please reference the post below! :) Enjoy!
Last edited by DecafBunny on Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
DecafBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kalon #1,600: Oil Spill

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:25 am

Hello and welcome one and all !! I know it took a bit but we have 1,600 all done up thanks to a couple of really wonderful artists.

cover: DecafBunny
sketch: sentimental_android
lines: pallis
designs: hiraeth + hound

form 1:
[nr] sclera color, heterochromia, claws
[s] shine
[c] hair, tail (?), fur
[uc] ears, tongue, pupil
[r] glow, halo, goop, horns, extra eyes, reverse munchkinism
[legendary] genesplicing: merkal, form changing, elemental: (water fins)

form 2:
[nr] sclera color, heterochromia, claws
[s] shine
[c] hair, tail (?), fur
[uc] ears, tongue, pupil
[r] glow, halo, goop, horns, extra eyes, reverse munchkinism
[legendary] genesplicing: merkal, form changing, elemental: (oil fins)

For this competition we want you to tell/show us two things.
1] How does this Kalon cope with the current state of the water it lives in?
2] How have you [the user] helped the environment or been environmentally friendly recently? This can be anything from an image of some clean up project that you've done to just telling us something good you've done [ex. conserving water/energy, participating in recycling projects etc].

You will have 5,000 words and 3 art pieces to convey your form, the second section [how you've helped the environment] does not count toward either of these limits.
The end date will be Sunday, November 24th at 11:59 PM EST.

If you have any questions or concerns please let me know!

[edit - 10/23] just to clarify !! the answer to your contribution toward the environment is not part of judging, however it is to give everyone some food for thought of what they can being doing to be environmentally concious and to give others an idea of what they can do!
Last edited by ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ on Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1600 DNP please

Postby hiraeth + hound » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:26 am

marking just cause i wanna see the comp entries :3\
hiraeth + hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby veridian » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:31 am

Last edited by veridian on Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
veridian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ Dying is easy, young man, living is harder }

Postby witchcrafting » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:32 am

Username. +robotics | Name. Alwyn | Gender. Male

A new God appeared along with the creation of the world. The one who ruled over the thriving, crystal blue ocean. Sea life swam freely, lively, excitedly in the new, beautiful waters that flooded the areas of the world that weren't meant to be the land that was going to end up walked on by the soon-to-be residence. Everything seemed so perfect for the God they accordingly named Alwyn in their prophecies.
Alwyn lived in the deeper part of the ocean, unseen by anyone who wasn't one of the four Gods of the world.

--wip--
Last edited by witchcrafting on Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
• George • He/They • Funnee Block Men Enjoyer
TH

witchcrafting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moondust405 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:33 am

ImagexxxxxxThe water was filthy.

xxxxxxA dark shape slid through the narrow channel, face peeking above the water. Black liquid pooled in the water around the being’s face, mixing with their hair as soulless white eyes stared at the expanse of the long canal. Filth floated by, getting itself tangled in the being’s hair as their unseeing gaze blinked, once, twice. It was oddly serene, the chilly night.
xxxxxxThe being started slightly at the sound of voices; with nothing more than a splash, they disappeared from sight, the only sign of their existence the black liquid rippling in the space they had just vacated.
xxxxxx“What are you leading me to again?” Vervian asked, stumbling along as a younger member of his theatre troupe tugged at him.
xxxxxx“The haunted canal, duh,” she scoffed, plowing forwards. “They say there’s some creepy figure with pure white eyes that swims in the canal but disappears before you get close.”
xxxxxxIf I were living there, I’d hide too, Vervian muttered in his thoughts, carefully avoiding tripping over multiple rope piles and wooden planks. Despite its reputation, the canal was a key part of the city and often hosted small boats or other vessels transporting some good or another throughout the sprawling port.
xxxxxxEventually, the duo emerged in front of the wide swath of dirty water. Vervian frowned, watching countless pieces of trash float down the canal limply. Suddenly, he was jerked forwards as his companion grabbed at him and started excitedly pointing to a patch in the dark water.
xxxxxx“Look! There, that black spot! It’s a sign from the thing haunting the canal!”
xxxxxxVervian squinted and leaned closer to the edge, narrowly avoiding being hit in the face by the other troupe member. “What are you talking about? Not all of us can see perfectly in the dark.”
xxxxxxHe could feel her rolling her eyes as she scoffed, “there!” She pointed again, leaning closer to his line of vision.
xxxxxxHe leaned forwards, trying to make out whatever it was in the water. Vervian took a step- he could almost see it, just barely- and promptly tripped and fell into the canal. He spluttered and coughed frantically, flailing his limbs in an attempt to break the surface. Since when were the canal walls so high?
xxxxxx“Vervian! Oh no no no... Hold on! I’m gonna go get some help!”
xxxxxxIt was the last thing he heard before he felt something grab at him, pulling him under. The moonlight shimmering upon the canal water disappeared all too soon as a dark shadow spread across his vision.

xxxxxx“Who are you…? You fell into my domain so easily…” A voice hummed through Vervian’s mind. “Why would you come to such a filthy place...? I’m hardly proud of it… and I believe it’s not the best for your kind, is it not…?”
xxxxxxHe found air in his lungs, and he cautiously opened his eyes to be met with the blank, glowing gaze of something staring back at him. Vervian launched himself off of whatever was in front of him in a flurry of bubbles, air escaping his lungs as quickly as he found it in a scream that made no sound. Gods, what was that thing? Soon enough, however, he found himself slowly choking on water once more- water with a thick, sluggish quality.
xxxxxx“Please… don’t do that… I know your kind requires air,” the being seemed to sigh. Their lower two eyes blinked and Vervian found himself able to breathe again. “Speak. I see there are things on your mind… It has been some time since I have communicated with one of you…”

xxxxxx“Wh- what are you?” Vervian spluttered as he found his voice, cautiously studying whatever was in front of him. Mostly black, but pink hints in the corner of his vision hinted at something larger.
xxxxxx“None of your concern, as not even I know,” they huffed, eyes tilting to the side with what he assumed was their head. “I just know the water… It is important…”
xxxxxx“Then why do you let it grow so filthy?” Vervian felt himself leaning closer at the lack of malice from the being in front of him. They weren’t doing him any harm at the moment- and he doubted it would take much to do so.
xxxxxx“I…” A huff. Were they embarrassed? Vervian felt his chest bubbling with laughter before he could stop it, and he clapped a hand to his mouth to stifle his giggles. It wasn’t even that funny, but the pure thought of some powerful thing being embarrassed of the water they lived in had sent him into hysterics.
xxxxxx“Stop laughing!” They grumbled, but it wasn’t particularly menacing. “I- I don’t know how to clean it! Besides, I pollute it as well…”
xxxxxxVervian waved his arms in front of himself, shaking his head as his laughter slowly subsided. “Apologies, er- do you have a name?”
xxxxxx“... no…”
xxxxxx“Well, how about I call you Fii, eh?” Vervian grinned. “And I might have a few ideas about the water. If you’ll listen, of course.”
xxxxxx“That is… acceptable,” they rumbled, before swimming back a few feet. “Please, share your thoughts.” The blond blinked a few times at the sudden revelation of Fii’s actual size- they were huge. Not to mention the tail he could see that stretched towards the bottom of the canal- a mermaid? Just what, exactly, had he run into?
xxxxxx“Well,” he started, shoving that thought aside. “I do believe you’re pretty big, and you probably have arms to match, right? There’s quite a lot of large debris that people like me can’t move without spending a whole lot of time and money. If you moved that stuff to the shore, we could take care of it! You could move the smaller stuff too if you’re feeling up to it.”
xxxxxx“Interesting… What would I get in return for this, however? I am perfectly content with the current state, all things considered,” Fii hummed, peering down at Vervian with a calculating gaze.
xxxxxx“Well, uh…” Wow, he really didn’t have a good answer for this. But maybe… “You seem way too powerful to have just appeared out of nowhere. I can probably do some research on what you actually are…?”
xxxxxxA moment of contemplation, before Fii hummed, “I would enjoy that, I believe. A fragment of my true identity… Small one, what is your name?” A long finger, pitch black as the rest of their skin with whorls of pink and yellow gently poked the smaller one’s stomach.
xxxxxx“Vervian,” he replied. “Nice to properly meetcha, Fii. Now, I wouldn’t suppose you could give me a lift out of this here canal?”
xxxxxx“That is well within my abilities.

°º¤øº°°°º¤øº¤øº°°°º¤øº°°º¤øº°°°º¤øº¤øº°°°º¤øº°°º¤øº°°°º¤øº¤øº°°°º¤øº°

xxxxxxVervian’s return had been met with plentiful confused cries (mixed in with a few “I thought you were dead!”s). It took some explaining and careful avoidance on his part, but now he was in a library, surrounded by a good few books as he carefully searched through them for what Fii could possibly be. It had been a few days of research, no dice, but on his commute to and from the library and the theater he had seen increasing piles of junk gathered on the edges of the wide canal he had fallen into.
xxxxxxHe heaved another giant book closed, sneezing from the dust it riled up. There was mermaid mythology, sure, but Fii didn’t fit the descriptions. Nor did they fit naiads or any other kind of water spirit. It was… frustrating, to say the least.

xxxxxxVervian still had one more book to get through, though. A last resort- forgotten gods from ages past. He had to struggle to get this one from the librarian, considering it wasn’t the most legal knowledge. He shuddered to think of what the guard would do if they found out anyone had the tome. A grimace crossed his face as he pulled the book onto the corner table he was seated at, thinking of how many performances the tickets promised would get the librarian into. The blond opened the book with a sigh, hoping he wouldn’t get into too much trouble with his manager.
xxxxxxHe started reading.

xxxxxxA few hours later, a confused librarian watched as Vervian bolted out the door after slamming the hefty stacks of books on the counter. What a strange boy, that one. Quietly, the old librarian slipped the unmarked leatherbound book into the removable slat just underneath the counter. The wood slid back into place, and the book went back in the dark.

xxxxxx“Fii! Fii, I think I know what you are!” Vervian kicked at the canal water with his foot excitedly, hoping no one was around. They were all (hopefully) home, watching the sun’s last rays. He sat there for a few minutes, contemplating if Fii had heard him, before falling back with a scream (not that he would ever admit it) as they surfaced inches away from his legs. “By the gods, Fii! A little warning next time!”
xxxxxx“You summoned me, so I came,” they replied, bemused. “Do you see what I’ve been doing with the trash...? Clearing out, like you told me I should. You small ones have been picking it up to move away as well. I… cannot help the oil, however…” They bashfully gestured to the very liquid pooling from their body.
xxxxxx“That’s fine!” Vervian laughed, sitting up while rubbing the back of his head. “After all, if what I read is true, then it shouldn’t be an issue.”
xxxxxx“Well… Reveal your findings, if you would,” Fii hummed, folding their arms on the side of the canal.
xxxxxxThe smaller figure exhaled before pulling out a wrinkled sheet of hastily jotted-down notes he had written down earlier. “Okay, uhh… if this book I found is correct, I think- I think- you may be some kind of deity?” He glanced over at the dark figure besides him, who only stared curiously back. “It mentioned a water deity whose worshipers died out a long time ago with the new reforms of the Imperial Kingdom. There was about half a sentence about some kinda ritual but it wasn’t super detailed-”
xxxxxx“Why’s that?”
xxxxxx“Ah, how do I explain this?” Vervian chewed the inside of his cheek, running a hand through his shock of hair. “Well, info like this isn’t generally liked by the Imps- Imperials, that is. When they took over and started the reforms, they tried to eliminate the worship of deities deemed unsafe or whatever. Most of it is superstition, though,” he tacked on hurriedly at Fii’s expression. “Only one or two of em are actually bad. And they’re all from up north, so we weren’t as affected down here. Would kinda suck if we had soldiers combing through for illegal worship all day.”
xxxxxx“Is there… anything else…?” Fii asked, quietly, as if they were contemplating… something, Vervian supposed. He couldn’t guess at exactly what, but he figured that was a safe bet. After all, he was unloading a bunch of information that might not even be correct.

xxxxxx“... The ritual was brief, but the aftereffects include half of the worshipers being wiped out way before the Imperial Kingdom took over,” the blond said hesitantly, folding the paper back up as he looked at his relatively new friend. “Uh, you alright there? I know it wasn’t much but I can ask if there’s anything more in depth-”
xxxxxx“No,” Fii replied shortly. “You have done much. Thank you. I must return to my waters, as it is not safe here,” they finished, slipping back into the canal as their pupiless gaze pierced into something beyond.

xxxxxx“I don’t think you’ll be seeing me again.”

xxxxxxIt had been weeks since Vervian had seen a trace of Fii. The two’s agreement had ended as quickly as it had started, junk piling up in the wide canal they called home once more. That didn’t stop him from stopping by on his daily commute, however, sitting at the edge and simply speaking to the water. He was quite sure the other members of his troupe thought he was going insane after his brief swim within the filthy waters. It didn’t concern him- they never tried to stop him, at least- so he continued his ritual of sitting at the water’s edge and talking, hoping that Fii, wherever they were, could hear him.
xxxxxxHe commented once or twice that it was a shame that their deal had been cut off, as Fii had seemed more vibrant when they were actively helping in the effort to clean the mess their domain had become. But no reply came, and Vervian had eventually given up on trying to get the being to listen. If they were fine with their waters rotting away, he had no place to try and convince them to fix it.

xxxxxx“Sir, do you have a good reason for sitting at the canal’s edge?” The question came abruptly, and the sitting figure nearly launched himself into the canal like he had just recently as he turned around. He was met with the sight of gleaming metal armor, Imperial insignia emblazoned across the front.
xxxxxxAh, saints.
xxxxxx“Just enjoying the view of the sunset. Creates a rather dramatic picture,” Vervian chuckled uneasily, leaning back against a crate. “How can I assist you?”
xxxxxx“We’ve had recent reports of a person suspected of worshiping a banned god often coming around this area,” the guard was glaring down through their helmet, he could tell. He hadn’t been the target of any particularly harsh gazes as of late, but years of experience gave him a bit of a sixth sense.
xxxxxx“‘Fraid I haven’t seen anything of the sort.” Vervian met the guard’s gaze evenly, plastering a grin across his face. “I’d be sure to report it if I did, though.”
xxxxxx“Odd,” the guard huffed. “The description provided matches you exactly.”
xxxxxxVervian didn’t even have time to let out a curse as an armored foot connected with his side, launching him into the canal. Odd, I’m getting deja vu for some reason. The sarcastic thought flitted across his mind a moment before he hit the water.

xxxxxxIt was freezing. Something slimy slid past Vervian’s arm and he shuddered before pulling himself above water, gasping for air. It didn’t last long, however- a hefty object nicked his shoulder before landing with a splash somewhere behind him.
xxxxxxGrimacing as he struggled to adjust, he called up, “you know, you’d think you were trying to kill me!” They probably were, actually. Better to eliminate one convicted of blasphemy quickly, out of sight, rather than make a spectacle of it. Everyone already knew the law, and anyone dumb enough to get caught deserved it.
xxxxxxVervian ducked back under as another object flew towards his head. His face twisted into a scowl at the reintroduction of the freezing cold water. Well, if the guard didn’t end up killing him, the water definitely would. Maybe if he could get further downstream, then he could escape. The theatre troupe would miss him, but they’d understand. Probably.
xxxxxxA curse was let out in a stream of bubbles as an old metal rod found its mark, sending black spots dancing across Vervian’s vision. He struggled to cross the last few inches to grasp one last gulp of air, but it seemed his physical limits had been reached as his fingertips broke the water, but no more.

xxxxxxThe world went dark.

xxxxxx“Wake. It is not quite yet your time to leave this realm, small one.”
xxxxxx“... Fii…?”
xxxxxx“Wake!”

xxxxxxVervian woke up hacking water, rolling over onto his side to clear his airway. His vision was, well, fuzzy, to say the least. Squinting didn’t do much to help as he slowly registered the wooden planks beneath him, and the black shape at the edge of the short pier. Wait, pier? That would be closer to the ocean side of the canal, for one and- black shape. Black shape with tinges of pink and yellow.
xxxxxx“Fii!”
xxxxxx“You’d think,” they began, “that you would be more wary around the waters.”
xxxxxxVervian scrambled unsteadily to his feet, tottering over in the general direction of his friend like a drunken child. “You came back.” He collapsed onto the figure, for warmth more than anything. The night had brought crisp ocean winds that chilled him to the bone.
xxxxxx“You were drowning. Friends do not drown in my realm,” Fii huffed. “You’re freezing. Get off.”
xxxxxx“Warm.”
xxxxxxFii rolled their eyes and shoved the soggy mortal away, waving a free hand as they did so. Vervian squeaked as the water coating him drained away, back to the place it belonged. He grumbled before sitting down, pulling his legs to his chest.
xxxxxx“What about that guard…? They won’t forget what I did.”
xxxxxx“Do not worry about them.” Fii’s voice had taken a darker undertone. “They paid for attempting to further soil my waters with the blood of one I call friend. Like there isn’t enough polluting it already.” They frowned as they watched Vervian’s gaze settle somewhere just past their shoulder, eyes unfocused. “Are you… unable to see?”
xxxxxx“I appreciate the sentiment,” the blond replied instead, avoiding the question. “I guess that means you want to go back to cleaning up your waters? Sounds like you do care.”
xxxxxx“I will resume my prior activities, yes. Do not avoid my inquiry, however. Have you the ability to see, Vervian?” They watched as his eyes slid in what was an attempt to meet their eyes, missing and instead focusing on stars behind them.
xxxxxx“I think the answer’s pretty obvious, Fii,” he huffed, amused. “Everything’s blurry, if you couldn’t tell. I honestly can’t differentiate between some of your eyes and the stars. But I’ll live with it, it’s not terrible. Hey, maybe I could fix it with some glasses. I’d look rather dashing, I think.”
xxxxxxFii frowned at his nonchalant dismissal. It was rather obvious it did bother him, much more than he let on. “I did hear you, telling your stories,” they said instead, turning to watch the waves lap at the sand along the stretch of beach. “I appreciate that you would take your time to speak to me, even when you knew I wasn’t going to answer.”
xxxxxx“I had to do something to entertain myself,” Vervian replied. “Pretty sure my troupe thinks I’m slightly insane, but we’re all a bit odd in the head.”
xxxxxxFii hummed in response, watching the starlight glimmer off of the dark water. “I am glad that you decided to share the information about my possible past with me. Knowing a little is better than knowing nothing, even if the information is false. It could be a lead.”
xxxxxx“Yeah, I guess you’re right in that part…” Vervian squinted at the dark figure, scooting forwards slightly. “Hey, uh, Fii? I may be kinda blind right now but either I’m hallucinating or you're changing colors.”
xxxxxx“I- what?!?” They panicked, evident by the sudden splashing noise. “Have I been poisoned? STOP LAUGHING!” The last comment was directed at the cackling blond. “I will soak you once more!”
xxxxxx“I just- I just find it hilarious that a possible god is worrying about being poisoned,” he snorted, struggling to get himself back under control. “Hey, look, it’s spread further! I think that’s your arm that’s all light now.”
xxxxxxFii pulled up the offending arm and studied it curiously, watching the soft pigment replace the black. Oil stopped streaming from their fingertips, leaving a pastel glow. “What…”
xxxxxx“Hey, maybe you had like, two forms or something,” Vervian commented curiously, now closer and watching the color shift. “I can kinda see better at this distance at least- is your tail changing too?”
xxxxxx“I- I’ll be back in a few moments,” Fii deflected, sinking beneath the sea despite their friend’s protests and grumbling. Their lower two eyes opened, white and purple observing the changes creeping up their flesh.
xxxxxxIt grew faster, speeding, now. Four eyes collectively widened in panic before unconsciousness took over, darkness digging its dark grasp into their mind.

xxxxxx“Fii? You playing another prank?” Vervian cautiously crept to the edge of the pier, squinting in a feeble attempt to see into the black glass of the water. “Fii, this isn’t funny. You better not go disappearing on me again, especially when I can barely see clearly.” He paused a moment, reaching down to see if he could poke the water (he couldn’t). “Fii…?”

xxxxxxWater surged up in a glittering spread of cold droplets, soaking Vervian as he scrambled backwards onto the pier, shivering once more. He struggled to make out whatever was in front of him, scrunching his face up. “What in the saints…”
xxxxxxLaughter, of all things, washed over him as an eager face leaned forwards from the edge of the pier, four eyes blinking at the blond curiously. They weren’t the four he was used to- these were blue and pink versus the white and purple he had come to know. A long finger gently reached forwards and poked Vervian on the nose, resulting in a grin from the god.

xxxxxx“I remember,” they said, grin spreading. “I detest what I have let my waters become, but I remember.”
xxxxxx“That- that’s fantastic, Fii!” Vervian laughed, wiping seawater away from his eyes. “Or, your name isn’t actually Fii, is it?”
xxxxxx"It is of no consequence to me. I prefer that name, rather than the one handed to me by the stars that whispered breath into my lungs and water into my limbs, their traces I carry floating above my head. The name worshipers cried and sacrificed for, went to war for a taste of power. No, I would rather stay as Fii,” they huffed, shaking their head. “Besides, what is an old name to a fallen god? Nothing more than a title, nothing of consequence.”
xxxxxx“That’s quite a speech,” Vervian commented dryly, narrowing his eyes to make out any details. “You’re looking a bit pink. I wouldn’t suppose that’s from your memories returning?”
xxxxxx“Something like that, yes,” Fii replied, leaning back. “I would request that I may try something concerning your eyes- may I?”
xxxxxx“Go for it.”

xxxxxxFii raised their arm, stretching their fingers to pull the water they so loved from the ocean beneath the flimsy wood. Droplets trickled through, slowly, coalescing into an orb of clear water that reflected the starlight above. Carefully, they raised their other arm before placing the orb over Vervian’s face, brow furrowing in concentration. Imagine, they used to do this on the daily without breaking a sweat. But even gods grow out of practice, and so, they carefully wound the strands to soothe, clarify. Enhance, if only slightly (they did hear Vervian’s off-handed comment about night-vision, that first fateful night. They thought it would be amusing).
xxxxxxEventually, Fii lowered their hands, poking Vervian on the nose once more in the process, and dropped back into the waters. “Open your eyes, small one. What do you see?”
xxxxxxThey snorted as he let out a creative string of curses from shock.
xxxxxx“Fii, this is amazing! I can even see you clearly- woah, everything’s so colorful…” Vervian looked rather starstruck as he swung his head back and forth to take everything in.

xxxxxx“So, would you like to forge a new deal? A permanent one, this time, to be heeded by both of us.” The god leveled the now-seeing mortal with a calm gaze, almost searching for an answer before it had been said. “I would resume my assistance of cleaning my waters, for they have become filthy in my negligence. You could provide your continued friendship and perhaps a buffer if I turn wrathful once more and return to my other form. Although,” Fii broke off, growing thoughtful. “If my memory serves correctly, it has been rather long since I had one worthy of being granted status as my champion. I would not expect much, only a promise of defense. In return, I could grant a fraction of my power.”
xxxxxxVervian studied their expression carefully, trying to detect any deception within the impassive face. Four eyes blinked back, patiently waiting on an answer. Hesitantly, he opened his mouth and let out his answer.

xxxxxx“I would like that.”

xxxxxx“Then we are in agreement,” two voices echoed, and Fii breathed. Not in the normal sense of the word, intaking air to replenish oxygen. No, when they breathed, if one could call it such, it was with the authority of the tides behind it, with the very stars that birthed the gods that roamed the mortal realm. They exhaled, the force pushing forwards, and bits of the stars that made up the fiery core within the god came out with it. Vervian watched, entranced, as the bits of celestial energy floated towards him. It seemed to pause, just for a moment, before continuing its path and getting inhaled with the breath he took.
xxxxxxHe resisted the urge to cough it out as it burned down his throat, but soon enough, the burning disappeared- replaced with the cooling sensation of water.
xxxxxxIt dawned on Vervian, then, just what exactly he had inherited. His body quickly dropped into a bow before the ancient force in front of him, though he only heard a chuckle.

xxxxxx“Get up, my friend. We have work to do. The waters are awaiting.”

I, personally, haven't been doing as much for the environment as I probably should, but I've been trying! Working to promote team trees on other platforms, conserving water, and recycling are the things that come to mind. My family and I always recycle plastic, paper, and aluminum cans to help reduce the waste going into landfills. We also don't turn on many lights throughout the house so it helps conserve energy.
Last edited by moondust405 on Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
moondust405

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:33 am

disregard this!
      forgot to enter the comp but i'm rooting for ya'll!!
Last edited by recherché. on Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
x

leah - college student - adult
ven nilla bats racc star
"like the ocean finds the shore,

xxxxxi'll always find you"
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

>> sometimes, even legends fall ( and they fall hard )

Postby ✦ nemuri » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:34 am

x
    x
    x

visit gilramore lake?
    >> YES <<

x
    x
    x
Last edited by ✦ nemuri on Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

a mysterious kalon hands you a book ...

Postby trans » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:34 am

do you open it?

credit
Last edited by trans on Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me