Based on Click to view
Artist parlaymars [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Buttermilk #657 --- retrosolstice

Postby parlaymars » Tue May 28, 2019 9:37 am

soft cloud raffle lady!

compliment someone in the buttermilk community to get your ticket. you may post up to three compliments (for a total of three tickets.) will be drawn on june 3rd.

(you may enter for someone else if you'd like, but only if they haven't already entered themselves.)

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b] heifer
[b]collar color:[/b]
[b]compliment #1:[/b]
[b]compliment #2:[/b]
[b]compliment #3:[/b]
Last edited by parlaymars on Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
parlaymars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Buttermilk #657

Postby chanhee. » Tue May 28, 2019 9:42 am

username: stardew
    name: lily
    collar color: artist's choice
    compliment #1: sentimental_android - you're the sweetest person i've ever had the honour of meeting, and your art is??? so nice?? you're way too kind to everyone, and even though you've gone through hard times, you're always there for those you love, and i really look up to you, even though you're a littol babby <3
    compliment #2: hiraeth + hound - hound, your humor's astounding and your art is absolutely perfect, and i love the characters you make. you're a really rad dude and i love talking to you, and you're an amazing plant dad
    compliment #3: NeonPastel - you've been super sweet whenever we talk, and while i don't know you that well, your characters all seem p damn cool + you're an awesome person from what i know! <3
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LivingLethal » Tue May 28, 2019 11:33 am

username: livinglethal
name: selene
collar color: a charcoal gray—if that doesn’t look good, your choice!
compliment #1: morghettio - you’re an incredible mod! even when you’re on hiatus, you do your best to help the community however you can, and i actually quite admire your ability to step away when you need a break (i sure need to take a note from that :”D ) on top of that, from what i’ve noticed at least, you’re really kind and thoughtful to/of the ppl around you!
compliment #2: kassypen - another really great mod in the community! i hardly ever comment on them, but know that your puppy update pics are wholesome and brighten my day (: you’re also helpful and a total sweetheart to community members whenever i see you interact w them!
compliment #3: areater - ajsksk i just need to compliment all of the mods, y’all work hard you’re probably the most active mod atm, and your effort is def noticed! you’re an integral part of the community and staff imo. and you’re really approachable whenever i see you around.
LivingLethal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BadgerBuddies » Tue May 28, 2019 12:22 pm

username: BadgerBuddies
name: Cloud
collar color: eye color
compliment #1: Vol - you are always so upbeat and kind and always give great advice. I also love your new barn page and how detailed all of your Buttermilks are!
compliment #2: Hound - your creativity and attention to detail is astounding! Also you’re a really cool plant grandpa B)
compliment #3: Sprig - you do so much for these adopts that many people don’t even think about and I hope you know how appreciated your efforts are! Not only for your wonderful designs but for all of your hard work!
BadgerBuddies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Black.Wings » Tue May 28, 2019 12:27 pm

username: Black.Wings
name: Cairdiúil
collar color: Eye Color

compliment #1: xXIgnisXx, Youre an awesome person to let me stud to your beautiful bull, ill get that ticket one day!

compliment #2: Blu. Youre always so nice to people when they dont understand, never rude. I Appreciate it a lot!

compliment #3: hiraeth + hound, Though youre a busy person you never cease to amaze me with the amazingly detailed adopts you post. Its incredible honestly!
Art Shop
I'll be the first to admit that I'm a lonely soul and the last to admit I need a hand to hold
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eli sunday » Tue May 28, 2019 2:29 pm

username: ▪ᴀяᴇs▪
name: Mishka
collar color: Light pink with a white bell please
compliment #1: Vol- You are so sweet and your writing is to die for, the amount of detail you use makes the story feel like it's a real life story. Your coding always pulls together your 10/10 writing, your pixel gifs, still pixels, or just choice of images makes everything so so much better it's great.
compliment #2: Mierose- Your attitude towards everything is admirable and amazing, you are so supportive, kind, and funny. You are also a really great photographer, you choose all the right angles and places with good lighting.
compliment #3: Morgan- You are one of the best people i have ever met, you are more amazing than words could ever say, your designs are so perfect and to die for.
it/angels or no pronouns ♡
Image Image
semi inactive // i havent been on here in like 2 years my god
eli sunday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprig » Tue May 28, 2019 2:54 pm

username: sprig
name: hira
collar color: white with a color similar to the utter for the bell
compliment #1:
    hound ;
    oh pal, you know I'm always going to throw you in here when its a compliment prompt. We've been friends for a long time, and I've always appreciated you. What a wonderful person you are, and how blessed am I to be involved in your life in some small way.
compliment #2:
mierose ;
    Hey! Thank you for always being there when I need you, and for never hesitating to reach out if you need something too. I appreciate that you treat me like I'm just another community member, and not the owner. It makes me feel a lot more included in the community, and not as just another higher-up.
compliment #3:
    Mean Mama ;
    Thank u for keeping these hooligans in line. You're a real one, u make my job so much easier. Love you. xoxo
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeca17 » Wed May 29, 2019 2:41 am

username: Zeca17
name: Serenity
collar color: your choice
compliment #1: Cautiousculpeo - one of the friendliest & most helpful people I’ve met on here, fantastic artist with a lot of creativity.
compliment #2: Alledowaya - first person to ‘befriend’ me, lovely person & a talented artist too. Very wonderful person.
compliment #3: Hilraeth & Hound, wonderful wonderful artist!
Zeca17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♔Voltaire♔ » Wed May 29, 2019 5:37 am

username: ♔Voltaire♔
name: Melody
collar color: Lavender!
compliment #1: Micki.: Mick, you are an absolute sweetheart. You haven't been as active as usual and I hope things are okay. You are always so supportive of everyone and such a joy, and you truly deserve the best!
compliment #2: ▪ᴀяᴇs▪: You are always so friendly and outgoing, honestly I wish I had your energy! Your moos are so gosh darn cute and I really appreciate your presence in the server <3
compliment #3: sprig: You get thank you's a lot for just being the owner and whatnot, so I will refrain from being so cliche. I may not know you on the level some of the users in the server do, but you seem like a very down to earth and just an overall good person. If there is anything you need, whether it's someone to rant to, or to just to talk to when no one else is replying, please don't be a stranger. I pride myself on including everyone, and that means you, too, so do not feel like you are out of place DMing me or talking to me! You are always welcome <3
xxx

────
══════
───────────
══
═══════════
────
═══════════

sig cred
───────────
════
─ - Mason Jennings

♔Voltaire♔

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vanilla bean. » Wed May 29, 2019 7:08 am

username: uwu.
name: quartz
collar color: up to you!!
compliment #1: micki. - you are such a huge sweetheart and I know that if I reached out you'd 10000% be there in a heartbeat with some wise words or comfort, and I appreciate that SO much. all around just a super great person, i love u, i hope things are going well!!
compliment #2: snowflakette - i love seeing you pop into the server!! you've been nothing but kind and friendly, and are just,,, so generous. you fit right in the community instantly, and I'm so glad you're here!! your art always makes me smile as well! all in all, just a huge positive presence, much love c:
compliment #3: badger - oh my gosh, i love whenever you're on!! you always have something nice to say or something fun to add to a conversation, and are just so down to earth and relatable. I also adore the art you create, it's so charming and def has your personal flair added to it!! thank u for being u!!

hey there, i'm abi!
lesbian - she / they - adopt storage
pms are always open, feel free to drop in <3

vanilla bean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me