51 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

【AION DOGS】#007 - thornwave only

Postby fūi » Mon May 20, 2019 6:18 am

this adopt is for the thornwave faction only

【AION DOGS】- #007

type : earth
      rarity : basic
      faction : open to thornwave only

before you try out, remember you must be apart of a faction to join ! it's easy, sign up here: thread

in order to win this aion, tell me about their personality ! are they prickly like a thorn, perhaps they are insecure about it, or maybe are they proud of their beautiful roses?
      no extras, 400 word limit !

Code: Select all
       username:
      your faction:
      name:
      personality: 400 word limit!

this ends on 5/24/2019
fūi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 【AION DOGS】#007 - thornwave only

Postby Werecat » Mon May 20, 2019 7:38 am

username: .secretsociety.
your faction: thornwave
name: Bramble
personality:
Bramble was something else. Snarky, foul mouthed, sassy, and so on, but he was one of the gentlest Aions around.
Despite his temperament and being seemingly angry he is quite calm and caring. Hiding these warm tendencies with angry words, but kind gestures hidden under the guise of exasperation and annoyance showed how kind he truly was.
Last edited by Werecat on Tue May 21, 2019 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Come again Needle Noggin?"

xxxxxxxxWerecat/Karkat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxit/its
xxxxxxxxxxxxWerewolf
xxxxxxxxxxxFui, Imp, VJ

xxxxxxReally only here to sketch
xxxxxN sell ocs I dont use anymore.

xxxxxxxCharacters UFT
Werecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sylvexi » Mon May 20, 2019 11:09 am

username: Sylvexi
faction: Thornwave
name: Tangle

ImageImage

personality:

Tangle really does love his own thorns and roses, and he could never see himself without them.
However, he is quite insecure, and not just because of his element. Since his head has no normal
head features, he writes his thoughts down instead of speaking. Just like a rose bush, he needs
his own personal space; if anyone invades it, they get hurt in more ways than one. Not only will they
get pricked by his thorns, but they will also end up a victim to his snappy words. He hates it when
others interfere with his business, and his personal bubble is quite large. Even though he really doesn't
mean to do so, he ends up being very snappy towards others whenever his privacy is invaded.
He feels horrible whenever he does so, and constantly tries to work on being better about it. It makes
him unsure and a bit insecure about himself, since he doesn't want to snap at others even though it
is his instinct to, and constantly fears that he's going to accidentally hurt someone with his words.
Additionally, he is also insecure about his head. He personally absolutely loves how he looks, but he's
not sure if others like it as much. Since all the other aions he's met have a head that looks like a 'regular'
one, he doesn't know if they would like an aion who has a tangle of thorns for a head. Due to this, he
stays away from many aions, fearing rejection if he approached them. He is also naturally shy, and so he
is unwilling to approach others even more. However, he would be a great friend. Tangle usually thinks of
others before himself, and is a people pleaser (aion pleaser?). After getting past his initial shyness, he
is very excitable and loves to make others happy. Sometimes he gets so excited that he ends up writing
so quickly that his words are just scribbles. He'll laugh and cry with others, and will always be loyal to them.
His only two wishes are to make friends and to be hugged one day.

[353/400]
(Writing on paper idea not by me)

ImageImage
x
Haha, you're trembling...
Is it the cold, or just cowardice?
Sylvexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriGalaxii » Tue May 21, 2019 11:54 am

username: Lexxa_Astral
your faction: Thornwave
name: Briar

Wip!
🦄Direcorns🦄
✨Cosmicats✨
♡My Mews (MFA)♡
🌟Storkverse Mega Storage🌟
♡Art Shop♡
OriGalaxii on practically everything

Heyo, im Ori!
Commissions Always Open
He/They, Lune/Luneself
OriGalaxii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mima » Tue May 21, 2019 11:54 am

username: mima
name: BRAMBLEPELT- maybe

it's a dream that's not like a dream-

intp 5w6 | roleplays | any pronouns
dragon game | neopets | toyhou.se
Mima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meoauniaea » Tue May 21, 2019 12:26 pm

username: idle automaton
your faction: Thornwave
name: Brose
Brose is very secure in who he is... but his interest lies in examining others and seeing where their securities lie. With a liquid brown and a dark green eye, he watches others beneath his tangled briar vines, examining their motives. He wants to be a psychologist and help others, as he thinks it fascinating how someone can perceive themselves, and finds that how wrong they often are is quite sad. He is fascinated by this and wants to make all others feel as comfortable in their own skin as he feels in his... that is to say, confident, bold, secure, and happy.

You can call me Hadley, that's fine too.
How to say my username (and the meaning)
Toyhou.se || Flight Rising || Pixpet || Final Outpost || PFQ
Discord: redfailhawk

Lilypad won her AKC CGC title on 10/18/23!
Lilypad won her CGCA title on 11/8/23!

NaNoWriMo Winner:
2018-2019-2020-2021-2022-2023
Meoauniaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deoxyribonucleic » Tue May 21, 2019 3:19 pm

username: honeykuns | your faction: thornwave | name: aubade
      aubade ― "a poem or piece of music appropriate to the dawn or early morning."

↪ warm midday strolls are nice, were nice. but regardless, aubade believes, nothing can
    beat the feel of jazzy tunes, the warmth of the morning sun, and a little bit of dirt on your
    paws. aubade is sleepy, wanting to curl back up into bed, though nature never waits, they
    suppose. it stings a bit, the knowledge that they couldn't go out to do it later if they chose
    to sleep in. for a split second, their own thorns turn on them and it's their heart feeling the
    jabs of small prickly thorns. it's almost overdramatic, how the memory of their youth seems
    to wash over them day by day. but they know it's not the fault of the other kids, either. fear
    is a natural reaction, anger is often the response from the brain to fear. and aubade can't
    help but empathise with them, as they uproot weeds and plant flowers there instead. for a
    bit, aubade felt a bit like the weeds. unwanted, out of place― ugly. not a flower or plant
    blossoming bright enough for the standards of the garden. as they aged further, they began
    to learn that they were not a weed, but like a finishing piece to a garden, like a statue, or
    perhaps a birdbath. not quite a flower in the same way as everyone else. but certainly far
    from a weed. a tasteful touch, hey, maybe it doesn't work with everything, however aubade
    has made it work beautifully.

despite what others may think of them, aubade is a gentle soul. you can find them any day
    at the beginning of the sunrise out in their garden, tending the flowers as a jazz piece sings
    its way out from the open window. aubade, unfortunately, is no stranger to even his fellow
    plant aions shying away from him, the most memorable event being a parent panicking and
    ushering her curious young away from aubade and their thorns. they accept this as a part of
    life, for all the gifts they've been given like a garden, a place to live, and beautiful music to
    dance and sing to, aubade is nothing but thankful. every rose has its thorns, huh? but prickly
    thorns in this case guard nothing but a kind heart and a beautiful, resilient soul.
Last edited by deoxyribonucleic on Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
moonwalkin'
noelle | she/her
───── ♤ ─────
you, too, deserve love
deoxyribonucleic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tremolite » Tue May 21, 2019 7:15 pm

username: tremolite
name: cypress
personality: cypress is much like a rose bush. sharp brambles and thorns protect beautiful flowers. he stays solitary, keeping to himself until someone disturbs him. he protects himself the only way he knows how--his words are his thorns, short and sharp, meant to hurt.

with enough patience, his true self can be reached. he is soft and sweet, and with enough kindness, can grow and blossom. he is extremely kind and loves to do his best to keep his friends happy and safe. he is relatively easy to maintain once past his thorns; with enough kindness he will continue to let people close, without fear of his thorns.

however... he is also easy to lose. while he doesn't need much, without enough nourishment, he will wither until there is nothing left. the only thing to remember the friendship once had are the brambles and thorns, the cold, harsh words. with enough time, with enough patience and kindness, his friendship can be won over again. the only thing is...

while a dead rose bush can regrow, it will NEVER be the same as it was before. [178/400]
tremolite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pi. » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:34 pm

Hello! This competition has been unjudged for almost 4 months. Please announce a winner ASAP, thank you!
ImageImage
-----------

Hey there, I'm Pi!
Need any help? Send a help ticket!
Pi.
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fūi » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:05 pm

懒惰鼠 wrote:
          username: honeykuns | your faction: thornwave | name: aubade
      aubade ― "a poem or piece of music appropriate to the dawn or early morning."

↪ warm midday strolls are nice, were nice. but regardless, aubade belives, nothing can
    beat the feel of jazzy tunes, the warmth of the morning sun, and a little bit of dirt on your
    paws. aubade is sleepy, wanting to curl back up into bed, though nature never waits, they
    suppose. it stings a bit, the knowledge that they couldn't go out to do it later if they chose
    to sleep in. for a split second, their own thorns turn on them and it's their heart feeling the
    jabs of small prickly thorns. it's almost overdramatic, how the memory of their youth seems
    to wash over them day by day. but they know it's not the fault of the other kids, either. fear
    is a natural reaction, anger is often the response from the brain to fear. and aubade can't
    help but empathise with them, as they uproot weeds and plant flowers there instead. for a
    bit, aubade felt a bit like the weeds. unwanted, out of place― ugly. not a flower or plant
    blossoming bright enough for the standards of the garden. as they aged further, they began
    to learn that they were not a weed, but like a finishing piece to a garden, like a statue, or
    perhaps a birdbath. not quite a flower in the same way as everyone else. but certainly far
    from a weed. a tasteful touch, hey, maybe it doesn't work with everything, however aubade
    has made it work beautifully.

despite what others may think of them, aubade is a gentle soul. you can find them any day
    at the beginning of the sunrise out in their garden, tending the flowers as a jazz piece sings
    its way out from the open window. aubade, unfortunately, is no stranger to even his fellow
    plant aions shying away from him, the most memorable event being a parent panicking and
    ushering her curious young away from aubade and their thorns. they accept this as a part of
    life, for all the gifts they've been given like a garden, a place to live, and beautiful music to
    dance and sing to, aubade is nothing but thankful. every rose has its thorns, huh? but prickly
    thorns in this case guard nothing but a kind heart and a beautiful, resilient soul.

sorry for the delay! the species is on a semi-haitus but a winner has been chosen! c: dw, the species will be back and running soon!

congrats for winning <33 i really liked your form!
fūi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me