Mage Cat #12; Fondest Memory by kiwipen

Based on Click to view
Artist kiwipen [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mage Cat #12; Fondest Memory

Postby kiwipen » Sun May 19, 2019 2:30 pm

Mage cats are small critters from a magical world. They live on the continent of Ipus. They are small cat-like creatures that are around the size of an ocelot, with large ears, short legs, and large paws. Though friendly, and primarily fish-eating, they are mischievous and often can be found pulling pranks and causing trouble for others. They earned their names as "mage cats" in jest, as they often like to hover around magicians of the world trying to pick up magical spells in order to cause even more trouble.

No Edits Whatsoever

To win this Mage Cat, tell me their fondest memory they hold.
You have up to 1,000 words but don't write that much just for the sake of writing that much.
A little can go a long way.

Ends on the 25th

Code: Select all
username;
mage cat name;
fondest memory;
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mage Cat #12; Fondest Memory

Postby justamindset » Sun May 19, 2019 3:47 pm

username; DragonOfEmber
mage cat name;
fondest memory;

MARK

[♡] ember / / [♡] justamindset
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

[][][][][][][][][][]

information and links

kals // toyhouse // comms: open

𓆩*𓆪 and i know where to look 𓆩*𓆪

in permanent need of coffee

justamindset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 86Eternity » Sun May 19, 2019 8:39 pm

Oooohhh this one is so pretty. I have to try.

username; King of Bleps
mage cat name;
fondest memory;

Mark. ^^
You encounter a loud British man.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[Say hi]
[Not today]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

86Eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schainukan » Sun May 19, 2019 9:54 pm

username; Schainukan
mage cat name; Riva
fondest memory;
    "Ahh, I still remember quite fondly like it was just yesterday... Well, not like I'm that old yet, to begin with, huh?" The she-cat started before a lustily giggle escaped her maw. "I've been sitting at the river for hours with my friend, training to catch some fish. It was anything else but 'a piece of mice' as they would call it, being an experienced fisher themselves." Riva rolled her eyes with a smile on her lips. "However, they turned to me and said; 'No one is born a hunter, you have to work hard and earn it.' Yeah, they always managed to motivate and cheer me back up." The gray tabby grinned to herself at the memory. "Shortly after, I darted my unsheathed paw into the cold water as I noticed movement and managed to pull up a huge wiggly fish. I quickly threw it on land, where it tried to leap back into the river again. Giving it a rough but precise bite, it stopped moving."
    "That was indeed a great victory I experienced in my life, my friend and I too, were so proud of myself."
Last edited by Schainukan on Sun May 26, 2019 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Schainukan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bananer » Mon May 20, 2019 9:03 am

username; Bananer
mage cat name; Oliver
fondest memory; he was heading over to a consert with his best friend, They were eating at mc Donalds and heard the artist start playing, with a cheeseburger each in their hands they took eachothers free hands and ran through the crowd to get closer to the stage. They managed to get close just to a fountain and the music combined with the happy crowd, nice music, great company and gorgeous scenery contributed in making the most perfect evening in a really long time!
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Image Image Image
╔════════════════════════╗
DA-Characters-Art Shop-FR-Toyhou
╚════════════════════════╝
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Tue May 21, 2019 3:10 pm

username; .sins.
mage cat name; Ming
fondest memory; playing hunting games with his father growing up.
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jtt76 » Tue May 21, 2019 5:12 pm

username; Jtt76
mage cat name; cora
fondest memory; spending time play fighting with her sister
Hello please feed my pets
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jtt76

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quoth-the-Raven » Thu May 23, 2019 8:51 am

username; Blazingkitty
mage cat name; Lucine
fondest memory; Stargazing and watching meteor showers with her family on summer nights when she was younger.
Quoth-the-Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sabatea » Sat May 25, 2019 6:46 am

username; Sabatea
mage cat name; Howl
fondest memory;

I often thought back fondly on one of the greatest schemes I'd ever concocted. It was a perfect plan and one I'd spent a fair amount of time devising. Of course though, it didn't go exactly as planned, because she somehow managed to be craftier than I was...

I had thought of the perfect way to finally learn some spells! It was a brilliant plan. I was going to sneak into the house of a nearby witch, and I would take her spellbook. Using it, I'd finally be able to learn some spells of my own! So, I did just that. I crawled in through an open window, almost shivering with excitement, and I began my search.

The window lead right into her bedroom. The room was large, and it was filled with many books and trinkets. There were magical baubles and artifacts everywhere, and I had to tear my eyes away from them and focus on the task at hand. I knew I had to be quick, because if the mage were to see me here I would be sure to fail. I scoured the room, wondering just how I was supposed to find the spellbook when there were so many other books in the room...

But then I spotted it. I recognized the tome instantly upon laying my eyes on it. The book seemed old and worn, and it gave off a faint energy of its own. It was on the nightstand, beside a bag and other normal human objects. I darted over quickly, amazed at how easy this all seemed. Just as I leaped on the nightstand and was reaching for the book, I realized why.

"You know, you really shouldn't be so brazen if you're going to steal from me..." A voice said, and I whirled around to see a young girl, resting in the windowsill I had entered from. She was twirling a wooden wand in one hand, her eyes locked on me.

I froze, suddenly realizing a large flaw in my plan. I hadn't considered what I should do if the witch might actually spot me. She was blocking my way in, and glancing around, there wasn't another easy route of escape. I could try to run for the door, but she would surely catch me long before I made it. So, I decided to feign confidence.

I sat down and placed my paw on the tome, "Well, I didn't expect you to notice me. If you'll let me take this and go, I promise I won't hurt you."

The wizard seemed to hesitate at that, and she eyed me up and down. Then, I saw a smirk beginning to grow at the corners of her mouth, and she burst out laughing. "Y-you thought I'd be afraid of you?" She cried between bouts of giggling.

I puffed up indignantly, glaring at her, "What? You think I couldn't be scary?"

She eventually stifled her laughing, and took a deep breath to steady herself. "You know, I expected to just kick you out and be done with you and your antics, but I kinda like you. How about we make a deal? I'll teach you some magic if you'll accompany me for a bit. Having a familiar will make the other wizards take me a little more seriously. They all think I'm too young, you see, so they won't recognize my abilities."

My fur fell flat as I stared at her, bewildered. How exactly did this situation get so reversed? I was supposed to be the one in charge here, not her. I was just supposed to sneak in, steal the book, and get out. She's beaten me this time... But, if I stay around her, surely I'll have another chance to take this book and run? I thought, smirking.

"So, what'll it be?" She said, her voice suddenly coming from right beside me. I jumped, my spine bristling, but she didn't seem to notice as she stuck her hand out to me, grinning.

"Fine." I spat, slapping my paw against her hand, and smirking darkly to myself.

X
X
X
XXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Maplestar image © Chimerect
Sabatea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xem » Sat May 25, 2019 9:59 am

username; .dystopian.
mage cat name; Winter
fondest memory;

Winters fondest memory was of when he was young, a kit laying against his mothers belly. Things were so much simpler, his mother able to protect and feed him.. The memories were faint and distant, but they still soothed him, hoping one day he indeed could raise young kits of his own, and have a new fondest memory..
┌──────┐

✧ artist
✧ guitarist

th
credit

└──────┘

i love my friends
xem
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist