Based on Click to view
Artist Rescue2001 [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours
Drawing sessions 6
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#3426 Khimaira Friesians - partner comp

Postby Rescue2001 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:51 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Parent 1: Foundation
Parent 2: Foundation
Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Color: fading black roan with broken heart grease spots and Broken heart Appaloosa // Dun creamello with heart tovereo and heart brindle
Genetics: Ee/aa/Rn/LpLp+Patrn2/ + irregular markings + spots // ee/Aa/Crcr/Dd/ZZ/ TT/Oo/ + irregular markings + brindle
Breeding Info:
Fading black is dominant coat
Dun creamello is ressessive coat
Irregular markings must be rolled 4 times ( for each marking )
If marking with irregular markings do not pass then irregular markings do not pass

This will be an unlimited impress me partner comp, but there are a couple of requirements, you have to tell me their relationship with the other horse ( can't just be friends, either they are family or they are in a relationship) and a little about it( 100 word min 500 word Max ), you also must have a piece of art of them together ( no limit on what I can be ), please include at least 2 other extras

For this one also tell me a little about her back story, can be about anything wether it be family related or just something she experienced
Editing or Pimping the form is required ( doesn't have to be much but I want a little something )

Code: Select all
    [b]Owner:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b] mare
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Halter color:[/b]
    [b]Pearl/jewel color (halter):[/b]
    [b]Relationship:[/b]
[b]Art:[/b]
[b]Back Story:[/b]
[b]Extras:[/b]

End Date: Apirl 20th
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #3426 Khimaira Friesians - partner comp

Postby NeriHyuga » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:57 pm

mark
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S h e b s t e r » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:58 am

o.O I reallllyy wanna try out for this girl.
Click to check-out Senegal Zebra AdoptsImage
S h e b s t e r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:07 am

I am going to do these as non partner comps cause nobody is entering

Everything is the same though they will be siblings though so just put that in the relationship part
My Art Shop

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElizaChikatta » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:36 pm

Owner: ElizaChikatta
Show Name: Blizzard’s Eternal Love
Barn Name: Valentine
Halter color:
Purple
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Surprise me :3 Please tell me what you pick!
Relationship: Siblings
Art:
Valentine's Stars and Lights.png
Valentine's Stars and Lights.png (259.59 KiB) Viewed 212 times

Is this okay for “Together”? (I can make something else if not...)

Back Story:
The beginning of her life was of gentle warmth. The first sensation against her damp body was a breeze, shivering and taking her first breath as she slowly opened her eyes to the bright and lush spring world around her. When she felt a tiny shiver next to her, she clumsily swung her head over. This was the first she laid eyes on her brother. Her same size, shivering in the wind until a broad muzzle obstructed her vision. Her mother, she thought. Great and powerful and beautiful. Vibrant with color and gentle eyes as she groomed and coaxed her little ones into standing. Valentine learned that while walking was weird but fun, playing and running was SO much better. Maybe it was her brother by her side. Maybe it was the freedom of growing up together running in sprawling fields and nestling down in the evening to groom each other. Her mother was content to graze nearby always, watching over her mischievous brood as they grew to her size and further. The occasional human would feed them sweet carrot treats and give pats to their soft noses or brush their coats to glistening. Maybe it was the nights that she looked up into the sky and could see the boreal lights bright with as many colors as their family’s coats. She was content to stay forever in this lovely bubble she, her mother, and brother lived in. She could not think of her world any other way.
Extras:

Their Favorite Snow Place
Favorite Fruit to eat :3
Last edited by ElizaChikatta on Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a Snake!
Snakes are wise, graceful, calm, mystic, creative, responsible, shrewd
Sometimes they can be loner, bad communicator, possessive, distrustful.

~Horseback rider since the age of 5, and current polo player~
Have Discord? Want to Roleplay? Feel free to pm me!
My Characters
Equestrian’s Struggle
Pronouns: She/Her
ImageImageImage
ElizaChikatta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:36 am

Owner: Me?Sarcastic?
Show Name: The Lost Soul
Barn Name: Ophelia
Halter color: Surprise me
Pearl/jewel color (halter): ^^^
Art: Bloop
Extra 1 (Insecurity): That she is a burden on her brother, but also that he will leave her.
Relationship With Her Brother: Ophelia and her brother were always very opposites. He was the older one, and always sought to take care of her through his entire life, but the very nature of her being had always made this a difficult task. When they were young, she'd constantly wander off into the woods alone, and he would search for her for hours on end, only to find her staring blankly into some lake or two steps away from getting herself killed. Most of all, she rarely, if ever, spoke. She had always been an odd horse, and many of the others in their herd called her insane, and claimed that for the safety of the herd she should be cast out. However, these kind of comments simply didn't bother Ophelia. She didn't care what anyone thought of her. She would simply ignore them. In fact, it seemed to bother Laertes more than it bothered her, and one day he couldn't handle it anymore.
Story: It was a day like any other. Ophelia grazed with her brother a few yards from the herd and other than the occasional whisper or stare, no one bothered them. All of a sudden, one of younger mares from the herd broke off and trotted over to where they were standing. Her name was Daphnaeae and she was absolutely beautiful. In fact, Ophelia knew that her brother had had a crush on the mare for as long as she could remember, but Ophelia had always gotten a negative feeling from the mare. Sure, she pretended to be nice, but it always seemed so fake, and every time she interacted with them, she tried to get Laertes to leave Ophelia and go off to do something stupid. Today was no different.

The mare greeted the siblings with a dip of her head, asking "Some of the others and
I were going to have a run through the valley, see if we could find anything interesting. Would you like to come Laertes? We'd love to have you with us."
Laertes' eyes lit up with excitement, and Ophelia became instantly suspicious. Never had any of the other horses, besides Daphaenae, ever invited either of the siblings to anything. Why did they want him to come all of a sudden?
"Yes, that'd be amazing. I mean, yeah, yeah that'd be cool. Heh." Laertes stuttered out. Ophelia rolled her eyes, but kept looking down at the grass.
"Good. Come on, Seiryu and Orion are waiting up for us. I think the others went on ahead." She replied with just too much bubbliness to be real. At that moment, Ophelia let out a small whinny to remind her twitterpated brother of her existence. He looked down at her, and immediately his eyes saddened. That tugged at Ophelia's heart. She
didn't want that looked to be caused by her, but she had a strong feeling that she needed to keep him away from that bunch of weirdos.
"I don't suppose your invitation extends to Ophelia, does it?" He said, already knowing the answer. Daph looked at Ophelia with obviously faked pity. It made her want to throw up.
"No, I'm sorry, If it were up to me, she would come, but most of the others... um... don't think it would be a good idea." She said. That was so fake! How can you not see that Laertes? You big, ignorant, in love idiot! Ophelia thought.
"I see. You guys go ahead. I can't leave her alone. Tell me all about it OK?" Ophelia released the breath that she didn't know she'd been holding.
"OK. See you later Laertes." Yeah, that's right. You prance off to hang out with those
big jocks over there and leave my brother and me alone, mk?

The tall stallion watched her trot off, and Ophelia once again felt a pang of guilt. She knew she was holding him back from having other friends, from having a life. But that mare was no good, and those stallions hadn't enough brains between them to make one intelligent horse. The, all of a sudden, Laertes let out a angry breath. "You know, if it wasn't for you, I might be having fun right now." She looked up at him, her guilt turning to annoyance. He was blaming her? Her was just trying to keep him from ending up heartbroken! It was obviously that mare liked one of the other stallions. All he'd do is make a fool of himself. Oh brother, here goes this again.She thought, rolling her eyes. That set him off. "I take care of you constantly, keep you safe, defend
you to others, ignore any chance to be normal and that's what you give me?! You know, you could at least say thank you or something. You are so frustrating. You know what? I'm going with Daph. Have fun by yourself." Ophelia looked at him with bewilderment. Never had he yelled at her like that, or said anything that hurtful. She stepped back a couple paces and gave him a glare of contempt. He glared back, then shouted out, "Hey Daph, wait up! I'm coming." And with that, the stallion raced off to join the others. Ophelia's own anger immediately turned to regret and worry. She knew those things were true. She knew she kept him from having a life. Maybe she was just being paranoid and jealous of that mare for having the attention of her brother. Maybe it'd be best if he didn't have anything holding him back anymore. Maybe she should leave.
Extra 2 (Likes and Dislikes): + Darkness, storms, chaos, fire, dangerous situations, large volumes of water (lakes, ponds, etc)
- Light, sunny days, morning, socializing, speaking, open fields, liars.
Last edited by Me?Sarcastic? on Sat May 18, 2019 5:05 am, edited 19 times in total.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElizaChikatta » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:06 am

Smol Bump?
ElizaChikatta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Wed May 01, 2019 4:29 pm

Ends when there are at least 3 finished forums
My Art Shop

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Thu May 30, 2019 12:27 pm

Me?Sarcastic? wrote:
Owner: Me?Sarcastic?
Show Name: The Lost Soul
Barn Name: Ophelia
Halter color: Surprise me
Pearl/jewel color (halter): ^^^
Art: Bloop
Extra 1 (Insecurity): That she is a burden on her brother, but also that he will leave her.
Relationship With Her Brother: Ophelia and her brother were always very opposites. He was the older one, and always sought to take care of her through his entire life, but the very nature of her being had always made this a difficult task. When they were young, she'd constantly wander off into the woods alone, and he would search for her for hours on end, only to find her staring blankly into some lake or two steps away from getting herself killed. Most of all, she rarely, if ever, spoke. She had always been an odd horse, and many of the others in their herd called her insane, and claimed that for the safety of the herd she should be cast out. However, these kind of comments simply didn't bother Ophelia. She didn't care what anyone thought of her. She would simply ignore them. In fact, it seemed to bother Laertes more than it bothered her, and one day he couldn't handle it anymore.
Story: It was a day like any other. Ophelia grazed with her brother a few yards from the herd and other than the occasional whisper or stare, no one bothered them. All of a sudden, one of younger mares from the herd broke off and trotted over to where they were standing. Her name was Daphnaeae and she was absolutely beautiful. In fact, Ophelia knew that her brother had had a crush on the mare for as long as she could remember, but Ophelia had always gotten a negative feeling from the mare. Sure, she pretended to be nice, but it always seemed so fake, and every time she interacted with them, she tried to get Laertes to leave Ophelia and go off to do something stupid. Today was no different.

The mare greeted the siblings with a dip of her head, asking "Some of the others and
I were going to have a run through the valley, see if we could find anything interesting. Would you like to come Laertes? We'd love to have you with us."
Laertes' eyes lit up with excitement, and Ophelia became instantly suspicious. Never had any of the other horses, besides Daphaenae, ever invited either of the siblings to anything. Why did they want him to come all of a sudden?
"Yes, that'd be amazing. I mean, yeah, yeah that'd be cool. Heh." Laertes stuttered out. Ophelia rolled her eyes, but kept looking down at the grass.
"Good. Come on, Seiryu and Orion are waiting up for us. I think the others went on ahead." She replied with just too much bubbliness to be real. At that moment, Ophelia let out a small whinny to remind her twitterpated brother of her existence. He looked down at her, and immediately his eyes saddened. That tugged at Ophelia's heart. She
didn't want that looked to be caused by her, but she had a strong feeling that she needed to keep him away from that bunch of weirdos.
"I don't suppose your invitation extends to Ophelia, does it?" He said, already knowing the answer. Daph looked at Ophelia with obviously faked pity. It made her want to throw up.
"No, I'm sorry, If it were up to me, she would come, but most of the others... um... don't think it would be a good idea." She said. That was so fake! How can you not see that Laertes? You big, ignorant, in love idiot! Ophelia thought.
"I see. You guys go ahead. I can't leave her alone. Tell me all about it OK?" Ophelia released the breath that she didn't know she'd been holding.
"OK. See you later Laertes." Yeah, that's right. You prance off to hang out with those
big jocks over there and leave my brother and me alone, mk?

The tall stallion watched her trot off, and Ophelia once again felt a pang of guilt. She knew she was holding him back from having other friends, from having a life. But that mare was no good, and those stallions hadn't enough brains between them to make one intelligent horse. The, all of a sudden, Laertes let out a angry breath. "You know, if it wasn't for you, I might be having fun right now." She looked up at him, her guilt turning to annoyance. He was blaming her? Her was just trying to keep him from ending up heartbroken! It was obviously that mare liked one of the other stallions. All he'd do is make a fool of himself. Oh brother, here goes this again.She thought, rolling her eyes. That set him off. "I take care of you constantly, keep you safe, defend
you to others, ignore any chance to be normal and that's what you give me?! You know, you could at least say thank you or something. You are so frustrating. You know what? I'm going with Daph. Have fun by yourself." Ophelia looked at him with bewilderment. Never had he yelled at her like that, or said anything that hurtful. She stepped back a couple paces and gave him a glare of contempt. He glared back, then shouted out, "Hey Daph, wait up! I'm coming." And with that, the stallion raced off to join the others. Ophelia's own anger immediately turned to regret and worry. She knew those things were true. She knew she kept him from having a life. Maybe she was just being paranoid and jealous of that mare for having the attention of her brother. Maybe it'd be best if he didn't have anything holding him back anymore. Maybe she should leave.
Extra 2 (Likes and Dislikes): + Darkness, storms, chaos, fire, dangerous situations, large volumes of water (lakes, ponds, etc)
- Light, sunny days, morning, socializing, speaking, open fields, liars.

Congrats :) I really feel this for her and it even kinda fits with her brothers owners story :) take care of her
My Art Shop

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Thu May 30, 2019 1:22 pm

Ahhh! Thank you so much Rescue! She's a beautiful girl. I will probably mess around with the specifics of her story and stuff to match her brother's better now, but I will for sure leave her essence the same. Thanks again!
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me