Shadow Flitz #270 by Crows

Based on Click to view
Artist Crows [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Shadow Flitz #270

Postby Crows » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:30 pm

WHAT IS A FLIT? wrote:Shadow Flitz (Singular; Shadow Flit) are a long bodies species that have long since lost their hind legs, tail, and eyes to the power of the shadow and have replaced them with mold-able wispy appendages. these large, friendly beasts have been recently tamed to be ridden by humans and anthros alike. They have large, wide front paws, long pointed ears, and short, smooth fur. They can be naturally found in dark caves, wetlands, or thick forests. however have also been spotted in pastures while hunting. They are carnivores- meaning they are only meant to eat meat and they often prey on birds, deer, rodents, and bats.

Hello friends! First flit as an official artist! So exciting <3

Edits:
C: Scars, Whiskers, Blood color change
UC: Glow
R: Fur edits, Tail edits

To win this guy, tell me how they got those scars on their side. 600 word max, 1 additional piece of art allowed as an extra.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Pronouns:[/b]
[b]How many Flitz you've won this month:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]

Ends 2/17 at 7pm CT
Crows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shadow Flitz #270

Postby dutch. » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:37 pm

Username: dutch.
Name:
Pronouns: He/him
How many Flitz you've won this month: 0
Prompt:
res with getting on Dio's bad side!
it's almost midnight here so i def won't be able to do this now but i'll do my prompt tomorrow~
Dutch | Adult | Satanist | She/Her
i thought i was an athiest until i realized I'M A GOD.

dutch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfumus » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:48 pm

Username: Wolfumus
Name: Wip :)
Pronouns: He/Him
How many Flitz you've won this month: 0
Prompt: Wip :)
She/Her or He/Him | Androgynous Female | Bisexual | Adult | OCD & PTSD
Things will get better, I promise. You're doing great!
Wolfumus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paopu » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:15 pm

Username:
Blaytz
Name:
Arras - a rich tapestry, typically hung on the walls of a room or used to conceal an alcove.
Pronouns:
they/them
How many Flitz you've won this month:
Prompt:
Long ago a tapestry hung on the walls of a giant castle, playing guardian to a pathway few ever knew existed. The drapery was covered in a gorgeous pattern and old enough that no one was really quite sure where it had come from. The people of the castle, royalty and servants alike, used to play a game where they would make pictures out of the embroidered patterns. Some even went as far to say that, if you looked at it from just the right angle, it had a face hidden within it, enchanted to spy on the residents of the citadel. For centuries it stayed upon those walls. For centuries the passageway it guarded remained hidden away behind it. Then, one day, the castle fell.

A neighboring kingdom invaded and, by the time they were done with the place, the stronghold was in ruins. Stone cracked and furniture burned. Swords left wounds on anything that got caught in the crossfire of battle and magic spells turned the walls themselves to ash. It was a brutal fight but, in the midst of it, a young member of the court named Coryn made their way to the secret tunnel. On their way out, they slashed at the tapestry, shredding the beautiful blue fabric to try and make bandages.

To their surprise, once it fell, the tapestry began to change. It's patterns rippled like feathers, shifting and rearranging into a different shape all together. Their body solidified, fabric turning to flesh and stitches turning to bone, until finally Arras was formed. The first thing they remember is the sound of canons. The second is the smell of smoke. The third is Coryn's young face, full of fear and confusion, as they scrambled away down the tunnel. Arras, brand new and lost, collapsed trying to scramble after them. The gashes from the sword still remained in their side and, although they did not hurt as normal wounds, the unravelled thread would eventually heal into large scars across their torso.
Last edited by paopu on Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x
x
x
    they/them

if two people share one
    their destines become
    intertwined they'll remain
    a part of each other's lives
    no matter what

paopu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doge fruit » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:40 pm

Username:
Name:
Pronouns:
Prompt:

Res!
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myth; » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:02 am

Username: myth + destiny
Name: Septimus
Pronouns: he/him
How many Flitz you've won this month: None D:
Prompt: The seventh son of a powerful lord, Septimus is constantly trying to prove he is better than his seven brothers: Primus, Secundus, Tertius, Quartus, Quintus, Sextus. He is not in line for any lands, power, wealth, or arranged marriages with other wealthy and powerful flits in the land either. He's the spare of a spare of a spare and is in a constant state of anger and rage, feeling robbed of what should rightfully be his should he have the strength to fight for and earn it.
Ever since he was a young flitling, Septimus had tried to overpower his brothers repeatedly, sometimes even trying to kill them so that he might have less rivals and a higher chance of getting something other than disapproval from his father. He fought with them frequently, as well as other flits, to increase his prowess in battle and make himself better, stronger, and more powerful; all in an attempt to make his father realise that he, not his other brothers, should be the lord of the land.
One day, after drinking grape juice and orange peel punch, he and his closest brother Quartus got into a bar brawl. In their drunken state, some harsh words were exchanged by the pair, Quartus told Septimus that he really was the worst of the brothers, the weakest, and the least likely to ever be anything more than a spare part and a cast away. Of course, Septimus was outraged by these words and instead of offering his own back, he attacked his brother. The other flits managed to part the two brothers and Septimus ran away in a rage, deciding that he was going to prove himself worthy once and for all.
He decided that he'd fight the harshest, meanest, and strongest flit in the land. A rogue and terrifying flit of the name Glitch, a menace who would swoop down form the mountains and steal their food, treasure, and sometimes even the children from their cribs, never to be seen again. His father had sent countless warriors to hunt him down and bring an end to the misery by reliving Glitch of his wings and thus his power over them. But all failed to bring back a shred of evidence that they had even fought the rogue flit. Drunk, both literally and metaphorically, he challenged the rogue flit to a fight.
Glitch was a truly worthy opponent, or so Septimus he deemed, and if he could rid the land of this beast, then he'd surely be crowned by his father and rule the land.
As it should be.
As it always should have been.
Sadly, and predictably, he was no match for Glitch…
When he reached the peak of the mountains where Glitch called home, he challenged the rogue to a fight and swore that on this night, Glitch would fall, the kingdom would be safe, and he’d be crowned ruler.
Drunk and overzealous, Septimus was no match for Glitch, who defeated Septimus and left him wounded and weak on the mountain side where their terrible battle had taken place. Ever since that terrible defeat, wounded, shamed, Septimus became an outcast of his family and lived along the borders of the village, hooded and mad with blood lust and revenge...

[img]art-also-wip[/img]
Last edited by myth; on Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfstormSC » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:12 am

Username: Drakerider11304
Name: Kujo
Pronouns: He/him
How many Flitz you've won this month: 0, I don't have any
Prompt: Kujo likes to explore, and once he stumbled upon some old Aztec ruins in an old forest. Being brave, he decided to enter the ruins. He did not count of there being a guardian of the Aztec ruins, as it seemed thousands of years old, but there was. Kujo wasn't able to do much damage to the guardian, so he relied of his quick wit. Unfortunately, Kujo made a wrong move and was injured gravely by the guardian's claws. He was barely able to escape, vowing to come back to the temple when he has grown stronger, in order to challenge them once again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I'm WolfstormSC, but you can call me Wolf!
He/him or They/Them
World Builder/Writer - Artist - Gamer
Avatar of Thatcher by Crisadence - #160992 on Lioden
Art of Atticus and Vincent by LonewolfKumniver on TH
Beaumont Collies - Return - Stars - VOK - HW
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WolfstormSC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby floppa » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:19 am

Username: yoof
Name:
Pronouns:
Prompt:

mmm
floppa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myth; » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:13 am

boop c:
I've quit chicken smoothie.

I might log in every now and then but don't expect me to.

Need me? Find me on Discord: myth--and--destiny#1901

sticks and stones may break our bones...
... But words can be fatal.
Be mindful of the feelings of others and treat them how you want to be treated.
myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crows » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:54 pm

Whoops, lost track of time there--but here we are! Congratulations, Blaytz, you're the winner!

myth + destiny, your entry gets an honorable mention and you have won 1 flitbitz.

Thank you everyone who entered! <3

Blaytz wrote:
Username:
Blaytz
Name:
Arras - a rich tapestry, typically hung on the walls of a room or used to conceal an alcove.
Pronouns:
they/them
Prompt:
Long ago a tapestry hung on the walls of a giant castle, playing guardian to a pathway few ever knew existed. The drapery was covered in a gorgeous pattern and old enough that no one was really quite sure where it had come from. The people of the castle, royalty and servants alike, used to play a game where they would make pictures out of the embroidered patterns. Some even went as far to say that, if you looked at it from just the right angle, it had a face hidden within it, enchanted to spy on the residents of the citadel. For centuries it stayed upon those walls. For centuries the passageway it guarded remained hidden away behind it. Then, one day, the castle fell.

A neighboring kingdom invaded and, by the time they were done with the place, the stronghold was in ruins. Stone cracked and furniture burned. Swords left wounds on anything that got caught in the crossfire of battle and magic spells turned the walls themselves to ash. It was a brutal fight but, in the midst of it, a young member of the court named Coryn made their way to the secret tunnel. On their way out, they slashed at the tapestry, shredding the beautiful blue fabric to try and make bandages.

To their surprise, once it fell, the tapestry began to change. It's patterns rippled like feathers, shifting and rearranging into a different shape all together. Their body solidified, fabric turning to flesh and stitches turning to bone, until finally Arras was formed. The first thing they remember is the sound of canons. The second is the smell of smoke. The third is Coryn's young face, full of fear and confusion, as they scrambled away down the tunnel. Arras, brand new and lost, collapsed trying to scramble after them. The gashes from the sword still remained in their side and, although they did not hurt as normal wounds, the unravelled thread would eventually heal into large scars across their torso.
Crows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me