Foxifae #46 - adopt me! by cakepopcat

Based on Click to view
Artist cakepopcat [gallery]
Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Foxifae #46 - adopt me!

Postby cakepopcat » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:52 am

they are blue and have an orange!!! that's their pouch item!!
those orange peets too, what a good one!

ive had them in my saves for a while,

what about "orange" does he love so much?? the fruit or color or whatever! its up to you

you can have one extra if you want. up to 500 words if its written. this ends on feb 12th :)

Code: Select all
username:
name:
extra:
cakepopcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Foxifae #46 - adopt me!

Postby SilhouetteStation » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:56 am

mark
.•° ✿ °•.

silhou • she/they/her • queer • infj • AoNZ
neurodivergent + mentally ill; might be slow to reply to trades/messages

feel free to chat with me about ofmd!

Image Image Image

character saleskalonsself love reminderssupport your local artist

Image Image Image Image

°•. ✿ .•°
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DancingEevee » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:58 am

username: DancingEevee
name: Kiara
what about orange!!: This particular Foxifae like oranges mostly for practicing balancing things on her nose. She has an obsession with perfecting her balance, and has done extreme and dangerous things, going to great lengths to improve her balancing skills. She's widely known among the community for being both incredible and foolish. Kiara's even earned the nickname "Ribbon Dancer", for her light-footed, elegant dances she has perfected. Many of them include insane stunts like jumping through hoops 30+ feet in the air while balancing an orange on her nose while her glittering ribbons whip all around her. She does this daredevil move without losing focus or stumbling. She's becoming incredibly famous indeed, and her light, smaller sized paws allow her to complete such performances. Kiara takes great pride in making others smile, claiming it's the best part of her career. On the contrary, nothing beats the audience's jaws dropping when she beautifully executes a stunt. But still to this day, her favorite activity has to always be balancing an orange on her nose.
extra: OMG this is seriously the most adorable and beautifully designed species adoptable EVER! AHHHHH
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
"Hiya, I'm
DancingEevee!"

▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
Toyhou.se
Art Shop!
ULTIMATE DREAMIE:
UR Fennec Fox!
I also collect ALL Store Pets!
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
DancingEevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfstormSC » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:36 pm

username: Drakerider11304
name: Olan
what about orange!!: He likes orange because when he was younger, his mother would always give him oranges to eat because they were his favourite food. She always said that his eyes were the most beautiful shade of orange, just like the fruit. As he grew a bit older, disaster struck and his mother died rather suddenly. Olan, struck by grief, would always carry an orange around to help cheer him up and remind himself of her every time he feels upset or alone. He will always smile at the orange whenever he pulls it out from his pocket, as it makes him feel like she is always with him.
extra: He is the most adorable foxifae I've ever seen!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I'm WolfstormSC, but you can call me Wolf!
He/him or They/Them
World Builder/Writer - Artist - Gamer
Avatar of Thatcher by Crisadence - #160992 on Lioden
Art of Atticus and Vincent by LonewolfKumniver on TH
Beaumont Collies - Return - Stars - VOK - HW
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WolfstormSC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KokichiOma » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:06 am

username: WR600 #021 753 034
name: Trus (like in citrus)
what about orange!!: The smell is of course abig plus for him. Anything orange scented he immediately grabs up, buys and hoards. His room spells like an orchard of orange trees. And he LOVES it! The taste is something he will never ever tire of, whether it's orange juice, orange flavoured sweets, oranges themselves- It's all mouth watering to him. But his absolute favourite thing is the texture. The peel with its dimpled skin, the inside of an orange with all those little... pellet like things... He loves to sink his teeth into them not just to eat but to see all the tiny drops of goodness inside.
extra: Welcome back foxis aaaa! This is super cute!! ;w;
Formerly formerly Matt Miller (changed on 28/07/18)
Formerly WR600 #021 753 034 (changed on 05/02/18)
KokichiOma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:43 pm

username: Rosemoon
name: Vex
what about orange!!: Vex loves the color orange because it reminds him of nice warm fires during the winter and on summer nights down by the lake, of sunsets with their hues mixed in with pink and purple, of marigolds blooming and their petals being spread around the ground for Dia de Los Muertos to guide spirits back home, of the sweet citrus smell that fills the air when he lays orange peels over a wood pellet stove to let them dry out like nature's incense, of cats eyes in the dark making him feel safe, of leaves on trees in Autumn floating on the breeze into piles and piles all along the sidewalks just waiting to be jumped into, and of the wheat fields in summer when the sun is high turning the field of gold into pure fire.
extra:
Last edited by Rosemoon on Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meoauniaea » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:20 am

username: Toomin
name: Anaranjada
what about orange!!: There's something insanely alluring to her about the smell and taste of oranges! It's not JUST oranges, either. Anything in the citrus category will do. She loves the tangy smells, the bright colors, and the juice! The orange in her pouch has been replaced many times, sometimes a few times in a single day, simply because she ate it! She also eat the peel, something that seems to confuse others.... she just takes a bite out of it without bothering to peel it. She likes how bitter it is.
Orange is also, unsurprisingly, her favorite color--she has an orange blanket and notebook she often carries with her as well.
extra: [163 words]
One of Anaranjada's favorite things to do is collect orange jokes! Below are some of her favorites....

Why do oranges wear suntan lotion?
Because they peel!

Why did the Orange go out with a Prune?
Because he couldn't find a Date!

Why did the orange stop rolling down the hill?
Because it ran out of juice!

Do you know why a orange is smart?
Because it concentrates!

Why did the man lose his job at the orange juice factory?
He couldn't concentrate!

Last night I had a dream that I was swimming in an ocean of orange soda. I guess it was just a Fanta sea!

Do you think oranges become juice willingly, or are they getting pressured into it?

Comparing subjects that are apples to oranges isn’t useless. It can lead to a fruitful discussion!

And her ultimate favorite:
Steve jobs would have been a better president than Donald Trump. But it's a silly comparison really, it's like comparing apples to oranges.

You can call me Hadley, that's fine too.
How to say my username (and the meaning)
Toyhou.se || Flight Rising || Pixpet || Final Outpost || PFQ
Discord: redfailhawk

Lilypad won her AKC CGC title on 10/18/23!
Lilypad won her CGCA title on 11/8/23!

NaNoWriMo Winner:
2018-2019-2020-2021-2022-2023
Meoauniaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cakepopcat » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:16 pm

ends tomorrow!
cakepopcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cakepopcat » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:52 am

Rosemoon wrote:username: Rosemoon
name: Vex
what about orange!!: Vex loves the color orange because it reminds him of nice warm fires during the winter and on summer nights down by the lake, of sunsets with their hues mixed in with pink and purple, of marigolds blooming and their petals being spread around the ground for Dia de Los Muertos to guide spirits back home, of the sweet citrus smell that fills the air when he lays orange peels over a wood pellet stove to let them dry out like nature's incense, of cats eyes in the dark making him feel safe, of leaves on trees in Autumn floating on the breeze into piles and piles all along the sidewalks just waiting to be jumped into, and of the wheat fields in summer when the sun is high turning the field of gold into pure fire.
extra:

Congrats on Vex, Rosemoon !! Thank you to everyone who entered this competition <3
cakepopcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:45 pm

Thank you so much!!<3
Rosemoon