Based on Click to view
Artist liightning [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1337

Postby liightning » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:26 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To enter, you must own a founder and be at least level 1, or have no founder in progress or at all.

Oh dear, this cat looks like they went through a lot!
Partner up with someone for #1338 and tell me what terrible catastrophe did they go through?

You have 1000 words per cat, but if you write about them together, the 2000 word total can be distributed however.
You also have an extra of 2 art pieces per cat, totaling to 4 pieces.

End date: January 31st, 11:59 pm EST (pm for extensions!)
February 7th, 11:59 pm EST

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]cat name:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b]
[b]age:[/b]
[b]clan:[/b]
[b]rank:[/b]

[b]prompt:[/b] (1000 word max per cat, 2000 total)
[b]extra:[/b] (2 art per cat, total 4 pieces)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

This cat may not be traded until June 1st, 2019. There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
    username: Morghettio
    cat name: Hawklight
    clan: ReedClan

description: chocolate tabby bicolor with heterochromatic blue / green eyes

other features: heavy scarring over left eye, back, and legs
    siblings: none living
Last edited by liightning on Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
liightning

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1337

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:40 am

username: wolfiedog3
    cat name:
    clan:

prompt: (1000 word max per cat, 2000 total)
    extra: (2 art per cat, total 4 pieces)
Last edited by Wolfiedog3 on Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:41 am

username: SurgeFire
cat name: Tornface (namechange, previously Patchfoot)
clan: AsterClan

w. Alucardigan

do you remember, when we were young? wrote:Image
"Stay off of our land." Patchfoot hissed, circling the enemy cat.
"And why should I?" the rogue retorted, extending his claws. "I see no reason to let go of land if you aren't protecting it in the first place."
"This is FrostClan territory, and you need to leave or be killed!" unsheathing her claws, she screeched and slashed him in his face - startling him, but as he recovered, he growled and tackled Patchfoot.
They tussled in the grass, screeching and slashing - until Patchfoot felt that she was losing energy - no, I can't lose...
Suddenly, she saw a black shape launch over-- Shadowstrike? -- at the rogue, releasing his grip and pummeling him.
He dropped. Her vision blurred for a second as she regained her energy-- and when she could finally focus she noticed him on the ground.
He wasn't moving.
"Don't make me save you again. Don't want to get demoted, do you?" while she spoke the truth, Patchfoot noticed how her face betrayed humor in the situation. Due to the nature of the Clan, getting beaten in a fight wasn't funny... but Patchfoot knew Shadowstrike was a good friend.
"I'll try harder. Maybe one day I'll save you!" Unlikely, but I have high hopes.
Shadowstrike only smirked and turned back. She's so quiet and mysterious. I'm glad to have her as a friend. Even if she's not.. the most expressive about it.

The day had passed- Patchfoot, when questioned, mentioned how a particularly vicious fox had ran in the territory, and sent it fleeing for its life with Shadowstrike; although Lightstrike expressed doubt, she had let it slide.
She was on the verge of sleep.
Patchfoot heard a whisper, cold and betrayal edged within. "Traitor."
Her blood ran cold. I didn't do anything! I didn't betray my... huh? Her eyes slightly opened.
Nobody else was awake but her-- the cat whispered to was not her, yet she saw Lightstrike - the deputy - standing over... Dewstorm? No, it couldn't be.
She was viciously dragged to the clearing-- no other cat woke up, due to Dewstorm sleeping on the outer side of cats. What's happening?

"Redstar. It was her." the deputy spat, shoving the terrified molly in front of her.
He bared his teeth. "Deathberries? Cowards poison. If you had honor, you would fight."
Deathberries? They thought she sneaked deathberries into his food? No--
her blood ran cold once, more, but for a different revelation.

"I've heard some supplies went missing from the medicine den," Dewstorm murmured, gazing in its direction. "especially deathberries. I've heard they're being extra careful with Redstar and Lightstrike's prey now. Good, because I'm certain they'll catch those cowards." she added, looking back at Patchfoot and shifting her paws.
"Oh. Yeah. Cowards, amirite?" she was focused on the erratic Skywhisper. He was attempting to get something out of his pelt... but making sure not to use his tongue. Strange.
It was a sticky, pinkish substance stuck near his paws-- too light for blood, but just the right consistency for something else... like berry juice.
He caught her gaze-- narrowing his eyes, and slunk away.

She knew about the extra precautions being taken. She knew she wouldn't have been able to poison the leader due to that.
It wasn't her.
For a second, Patchfoot considered letting them know that Dewstorm was innocent. Yet she knew that that... would not go well. She was frozen in fear.
"Be grateful you won't have to suffer much more pain," Redstar hissed quietly. "I can't let the whole Clan wake up to this."
"What?" her eyes opened. "No, no-- you have to hear me out, I'm one of your most loyal warriors--"
I can't watch this any more.

As she desperately tried to shut out the confrontation, Lightstrike flashed her gaze to where she slept.
Don't see me-- don't see me..
But nothing came of it, and she only snarled and dragged Dewstorm out-- presumably so no witnesses would watch her unfair death-- or hear.

"You're not putting all your effort into this. What's wrong, Patchfoot?" Shadowstrike glared, stepping off of the aforementioned molly, lashing her tail. They commonly sparred as a way to show their rivalry-- Patchfoot, while the less-skilled, often came up with clever solutions to win battles, much to Shadowstrike's slight amusement.
However, today... she shifted her paws. "...something was off about Dewstorm's execution, wasn't there?"
"...you noticed too, didn't you?" the dark molly sighed. "Something's not right with this Clan."
"I don't feel safe," she agreed, "I don't know if Lightstrike saw me when... it happened. I'm terrified she did."
While the molly hardly responded, Patchfoot added, "I have an idea to get out of here."

Most more-trusted warriors were allowed to guard certain points of territory. Once Shadowstrike was assigned-- they were out.
One day, Shadowstrike had received her duty.
Patchfoot slowly left-- certain nobody had even noticed she was gone.
After all, who would care to notice a low-level warrior?

They wordlessly communicated-- simply escaping, turning one paw after another...

"You thought I didn't notice you two fools." an icy voice-- tinged with desperation and exhaustion-- cleared through, behind them.
"Look at me. You think you'll get the secret out-- you think, oh, you think--," Something's wrong, she realized. Something's horribly wrong.
"She's mad with revenge... you know she worships the ground Redstar stands on. And if that ground is desecrated - or even has the possibility to be..." Shadowstrike whispered, eyes fixated on the furious molly.
Lightstrike lunged-- digging her claws on Shadowstrike, tumbling into a tree-- and Lightstrike raised her paw, eyes bearing into hers-- and screeched, "You won't get away with this!"

I can't let her win.

Before she knew it, she had pried the lighter she-cat off- giving Shadowstrike a chance to catch her breath- and fought as if she were Redstar himself.
"She's down for a second. We run." Shadowstrike gasped-- and they both turned away into the woods.

We had separated as two paths-- the same history, but new lives.
And we live.
[1000/1000]

(lyrics: here)
Last edited by SurgeFire on Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:28 pm, edited 5 times in total.
not active, SurgeFire elsewhere
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:37 am

My partner is Mythz. To make sure the story flows, please start by reading my form, then take the link on the last line of the writing to continue from Mythz's form.

╔═════════════════════════════════╗
Username:
Dimi.

Cat Name:
Brokenmoon

Clan:
Silentclan

Warrior

╚═════════════════════════════════╝
      "Something must be done," Gentlestar whispered softly beneath her breath to herself as she sat within the nursery. One of her warriors, Cinnamonfeather, had been confined to the medicine den after a vicious badger attack. The attack was not to be taken lightly, it left one of her warriors severely wounded, and she knew it would leave wounds. She watched the kits scuttle about within the den for a moment before rising to her paws, huffing softly before making her way to the warrior's den. Inside, two warriors dwell, Brokenmoon and Driftwood. The two were sharing an idle conversation when the tortoiseshell leader wandered in.

"Hey there, Gentlestar~" Brokenmoon cooed in his typical flirtatious manner, while Driftwood just rolled his eyes, turning to face the leader. He could sense the she-cat had something important to say, and was courteous enough to not interrupt it, unlike his little friend beside him.

"Hi, Brokenmoon." Gentlestar greeted the tom softly before taking a seat on her haunches. "Look, you two.. Cinnamonfeather was beat up pretty bad by that badger. We need to do something, we need to find out where the badgers are so we can prevent anything else from happening.." She explained, her tone laced with sadness and concern. Driftwood nodded his head respectfully, deciding it would be best to listen to Gentlestar's every word.

"I'm sending you two out to locate where these badgers live. Where there's one, there is usually more. Do you understand your task?" She asked in her normal, gentle tone, her tongue capable of persuading even the strongest willed of cats to listen. Driftwood and Brokenmoon glanced at one another, a soft grin making it's way across Brokenmoon's muzzle. Driftwood sighed and turned back to Gentlestar, nodding his head.

"You got it." Driftwood said, raising to his paws. He took a moment to stretch out his legs, jolting them outward behind him in an aggressive fashion before shaking out his dark short furred pelt. He then looked in Brokenmoon's direction, his hazel eyes filled with silent determination as he watched the long-haired tom slowly raise to his feet. Driftwood gave him a moment before stepping forward, turning his head over his shoulder to gaze back at Brokenmoon. "You ready?" Driftwood asked, his tail flicking slightly as he grew slightly impatient.

"Ah, yes, of course!" Brokenmoon howled in a cocky fashion, eagerly hopping to his paws as his fluffy tail lashed in anticipation. Gentlestar and Driftwood exchanged a glance before the tortoiseshell leader exited the den with a soft huff, her words quiet as she exited the den.

"Good luck, you two."

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

The two toms had embarked on their quest, exiting the den the moment the tortoiseshell leader had left. Brokenmoon took the lead, guiding Driftwood, who was walking behind him out of the camp. The two of them walked in silence for a while, both focused on one objective; tracking down the foe that had scarred Cinnamonfeather. After a moment, the two came to a halt, and Driftwood gazed around, his nose twitching intently as his hazel eyes surveyed the terrain. He hadn't the slightest clue of where the badger or BADGERS could be, and so he turned to Brokenmoon, speaking quietly.

"Any luck, Brokenmoon?" The dark rosette tom asked, his hazel eyes locked on Brokenmoon's thicker frame. He had hoped the cocky tom would have some sort of lead, and for once, he was praying that Brokenmoon was confident.

"I haven't picked up on anything. Let's keep going.." Brokenmoon took a couple of steps forward before hearing a soft hiss from their left. He turned his head in the direction and crouched down, glancing at Driftwood, waiting for a command.

"Lead the way." Driftwood whispered, and Brokenmoon nodded his head, making his way forward to slip between the series of bushes, with Driftwood just a tails-length further back, staying at Brokenmoon's flank. They got to the end of the series of bushes, and stopped.

The two had stopped before a small hill, which slightly obstructed their vision. Brokenmoon glanced over at Driftwood, and spoke quietly, something new to the brown tom.

"Get up there and take a peek. My heavy paw steps would give our presence away." After hearing Brokenmoon, Driftwood nodded, and sheathed his claws, creeping up the side of the hill slowly. He pressed his chest against the ground, the individual strands of grass tickling the furs of his chest as his hazel eyes peered over. Driftwood set his sights upon a family of badgers, a mother and their baby laying beneath her stomach. The badger had hissed at a large bird that had gotten too close, and Driftwood jolted back slightly as he watched the badger strike the bird across the face. The bird took off immediately after the strike.

Driftwood backed up down the hill, turning his head to face Brokenmoon. "There's a mother badger just over that hill. Come on.." Driftwood said before taking several steps back, keeping his eyes on the hill in case of a surprise attack. Suddenly, beneath one of his hind paws, a loud crack was heard; the sound of a twig snapping in half. Brokenmoon swung his head in horror to gaze at the dark rosette tom, the two frozen in place. On the other side of the hill, they could hear another hiss as soft pawsteps got closer to them. The two toms exchanged glances, a method of silent communication;

Their presence had been revealed, and they both knew they had to fight this mighty foe.
Last edited by dimi. on Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:37 am, edited 15 times in total.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Stars Clan // Flightrising
i'm dimi., a college
graduate just vibing.
here for stars tbh

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheLilLeopard » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:40 am

username: TheLilLeopard
cat name: SunFlame
clan: Clouds of the Endless Skies

Partner's post: Oceanfosh
WIP

Tele || Them/They || Artist
th | da | artfight | art shop
contact me at вσχ'ѕ тєℓє#9288 on discord or pm me!
currently in the IST (GMT+7) time zone so responses may be delayed
TheLilLeopard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:11 pm

Username || Chimericect
    Cat Name || Eaglesight
    Gender || Female
    Age ||
    Clan || Tribe of Roaring Flames
    Rank || Sentry

prompt: Read this half first! ^^

"I have given you the offer, if you and Mambashade wish to accept. You will have a place here, for we have created a haven for those cast away." The large, striped grey tom whispered coldly. He seemed genuine, though the offer was certainly odd, at least coming from the ex-deputy of the clan.

"I don't know," The lightly scarred she cat murmured. This could be their best option. "May I think about it?"

---

”Mambashade, I don’t know where we are.”

The moon hung high in the sky, barely illuminating the path in front of them. Two sleek, scarred-up cats stalked through dense foliage, their weary paws aching from their trek. It had been only a moon or so since they had disbanded from their clan, and finding the perfect base proved to be a challenge. Mambashade, however, was ever the determined cat. He encouraged them both to pursue the area; there had to be a perfect spot to set up their ideal paradise.

“Mambashade, I don’t think this is a good idea.” Eaglesight murmured. Her long fur was knotted, her eyes were sunken in and her shoulders dropped tiredly at her side. She didn't allow him the time to respond to her complaints. She knew what he would say. This time, however, she could no longer listen to his upbeat cheering for them to continue. “Can we talk?”

Her dark furred companion stopped in his tracks, hiding the clear exhaustion he felt through a slick smile and an added happy flick of his tail. They shared a brief moment of silence before Eaglesights voice cut through the chorus of crickets that sang around them. "It's too dangerous around here," she began. "Foxes run rampant, there are badgers and I know for a fact there were dog tracks. Where there are dogs, there are twolegs, and where there are two-legs, there is-"

"danger," Mambashade cut her off, leaving her silenced. "I am aware, but look around, I think this could be it. I believe that this could be the place where we create our paradise."

"But how? We have seen very few cats in the area, there's nothing we can do. We can't just recruit a bunch of kittypets, and there's only the two of us now. The others are resting, but they too are weak. Our numbers are dwindling, we have already lost quite a few from sickness. We won't last much longer. If we get attacked again-"

"We triumph." Mambashade narrowed his eyes. This was a normal worry for Eaglesight, however he noticed something was off. She was hiding something; it was evident in the way her eyes stared at the ground nervously at her paws, and the way her tail curled over her paws instead of swaying with confidence behind her. She knew something. "What's troubling you, Eaglesight?"

Eaglesight flattened her ears. Mambashade knew how to read her like the back of his paws, there was no hiding anything from him. The silence that hung in the air was deafening for the few moments it lasted; it was as if everything was awaiting to know the secret that she held. "Well," She gulped. "I met with Greyfang."

"You did what?" Mambashade hissed.

"It's okay, there's nothing to worry about, I swear." she took a few steps toward him in an effort to keep a close distance between the two. "It's only been a moon, but he's changed. He's different."

"Cats don't just change in such little time, Eaglesight. You of all cats should know that." He growled. His tail lashed angrily behind him, and for a moment Eaglesight felt shame well up in her chest.

"I do know that, but he's different. His name is Adderbite now, he's even found Mousepaw! I bet Frostpaw and Cinderpaw are around too, we can join up with them, we can-" She stopped. Hey gaze saddened at the sight of Mamba no longer facing her. His back was turned, facing away so she could no longer see he was hurt. "Mambashade?"

"So you think this is a good idea?" His voice was flat. Lower, even. It sent a chill down Eaglesights spine; she had never heard him use such a tone.

"I do."

"So you will turn your back on this plan we had, you will give up on the idea of our perfect clan? You'll give up me and all of our memories to join him? The son of our leader, the son of the cat that tore apart our clan. The leader that did that to you? To us?"

"Mambashade, that isn't what I'm saying." Eagle stammered. "You can come with!"

"I will never follow him." he spat. He whipped around to face her, pure anger and hatred in his eyes. It burned into Eaglesights soul, it made her uneasy.

"Mambashade, please, you can-"

"It was supposed to be me and you together, Eaglesight. We had this perfect idea, we could do so many great things. We could do this if you tried, do you even believe that we can do this?"

"Of course I do!" She exclaimed, jumping to her paws.

"They why is it you doubt us? We can survive if we tried, we can do this."

"I..." Eaglesight glanced at her paws once more. "I want to accept his offer. The more of us in a group, the more likely it is that we will survive. Look at us- we're tired. We're hungry. My paws are aching and although you wont admit it I know yours are too. We can go together. We can still be together."

Silence.

"I believe that this is goodbye, Eaglesight"

"Mambashade, wait, but-"

"It appears that you have made up your mind. I will not persuade you otherwise. I will continue on my own, may starclan watch over you."

Eaglesight could only watch as the cat she had grown up beside walked away, fading into the foliage, leaving her alone in the darkness.

Last edited by Chimericect on Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:31 pm

username: cyberdragon725
cat name:
clan: The Tribe of Frosted Pines

Partnered with; howlingtothestars
Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:39 pm

mark, partnering with hawky :3c

Eagle-

(eaglecrest or eagletalon)
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinxer » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:42 pm

username: babypizza
cat name: webfoot
clan: oakclan

Cinxer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gingy Tea » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:16 am

Partnered with Yuroshi

username: peachy tea
cat name: Hawkpelt
clan: Birchclan

prompt:

Form found hereImage
Art: Peachy Tea
Story: Yuroshi
Last edited by Gingy Tea on Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:13 am, edited 9 times in total.
Hello Lovelies!
Married to Easternwolf 10/29/2017
We trade unfairly at times.
Please do not ban us!
x

Charles Bukowski wrote:
.“Understand me.
I'm not like an ordinary world.
I have my madness,
I live in another dimension
And I do not have time for things
That have no soul."