Postby foreign-potato » Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:55 am

Adopted by Aura Dragon
Yes, it is a male and sorry i can't change him to a female C;

For more info about Haboxi,look here: viewtopic.php?t=271130

Rules~
--No stealing any designs, creatures, or lines
--Don't take credit for them. Give credit to me C:
--Don't spam the adopts or this thread
--Don't rush, beg, or whine. I will ignore you so just be patient. I do not forget about my adopts[that much X3]
--Do offer to adopt them!

Adoption info~
--I will choose the best owner in my own time. No rushing,
complaining, etc. Even i don't post after your form i still have seen it.
--I want very nice forms. Keep them clean, detailed, and try not to make mistakes.
--Most adoptions are free but some may need a payment for awesomeness
--I do like suggestions for adoptions. Themes for them. But i have imagination, too :3
--I do want my adoptions to have a thread or a spot on a character thread. They should also have stories, family, and/or art of them
-- I like to wait until there are at least 3 forms then pick the owner
--They don't really have accessories but you can give them little natural jewelry things if you would like.

Dot code~
--Green is free but the best form wins
--Red means its a custom, which can happen rarely
--Blue means i want a bribe for it. The design is either too awesome to be free or it has a personal meaning behind it.
--A black or no dot means its not up for adoption or its taken
Last edited by foreign-potato on Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
characters

★nontheist; pro-choice; human rights ★
Find me on
dA!

looking for art or designs --
offering very rare list pets and more

foreign-potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Haboxi #8

Postby ToastingCinnamon » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:12 am

Username: cinnimon~toastie
Haboxi's name: jay
Personality: playful loves to draw and create
Stories: WIP right now i just woke up not in the mood.
Why you want one: CUZ THEY R SO ADORABLE AND BEAUTIFUL!
What are you going to do with it?: [Links to character thread it will be on?] viewtopic.php?f=10&t=235951 FOR NOW
Other: nope
Question-What are at least 2 foods they eat?: Goat Sheep
ToastingCinnamon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dakota42222 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:01 pm

Username:Dakota42222
Haboxi's name: Halo
Personality: Fierce but can be kind protecting over his owner and a loyal subject to others and has a very nice heart.
Stories: Halo walked into the forset eyes shining he walked right past riilo his best friend and padded off. Climbing up a tree with his sharp claws he viewed him, Bloody. He climbed down the tree and suprisingly he attacked bloody from behind and tor his left ear off seding bloody running "thats what you get dirt" Halo mumbled
Why you want one: Hes awsome!!!
What are you going to do with it?: [Links to character thread it will be on?] Have it as a pet.
Other:Nope
Question-What are the hard bones on the tips of the ears called?: Thorns
Dakota42222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lazuli Phoenix » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:24 am

Username:

Aura Dragon

Haboxi's Name:

Shadow Wing

Male

Personality:

He likes to show of in front off females. Shadow Wing is stealthy, and clever. He is at most times serious, and not playing around. He is very bold, and gentle with females.

Stories:

Shadow Wing walked through the dense, shdowy forest. His fur was blending into the dark shadows of the pine trees. The pine needles were soft under his paws. He sniffed the ground. He snarled. "Who's there?!" An eerie silence broke the shadowy forest. He heard rustling in a large bush. He twitched his ears. "Show yourself! I think you're too scared to come out! How pathetic!" he taunted the intruding stranger. A stealthy male padded out of the bush. "Who are ya calling pathetic?!" a large, brown male with white markings growled. Shadow Wing turned around. The male seemed partially older than Shadow Wing himself. "You," Shadow Wing teased. "Who are you anyways?!" he scolded. "Me? I am Cold Fang! One of the greatest, stealthiest males of Haboxies!" he taunted. Cold Fang sat down. Shadow Wing shuffled his paws. "Forget it. Why are you here?!" he asked angrily. "Here to fight others. Like you," he said harshly. "So are you willing to fight me? Or are you too pathetic?" he intimitated. "I'll fight you," Shadow Wing said couragously.The moon was an icy blue-white. The perfect circle it formed was like the golden sun."Ready?!" Colf Fang asked trying to discourage Shadow Wing. "Sure," Shadow Wing muttered. "Then... Here... I... COME!!!!" Cold Fang yowled jumping into the clear dark navy night sky. Shadow Wing dodged his attack and lunged at Cold Fang. Cold Fang was knocked off balance. Shadow Wing lept onto Cold Fang's back as he quickly tried to get up. Cold Fang yowled in fury. Shadow Wing bit his neck. Shadow Wing just got a mouthfull of brown and white fur. He got off and spat the itchy fur out of his mouth. Cold Fang got up and hurled himself at Shadow Wing's side. Shadow Wing jumped, but failed at fleeing from the attack. He was knocked over, and felt a ting of pain on his back. He yowled in pain and terror. He struggled to get free. "Hold it right there!" Cold Fang scolded. Shadow Wing got up, but Cold Fang knocked him over and pinned him to the ground. "What?!" he coughed, for Cold Fang's large, furry brown paw was choking him. "Stop fighting me," Cold Fang muttered. "I don't have any more time to fight you. You show the keen potentials of survival. I'll get back to fighting young, pathetic, Haboxies. They're easier to defeat. You obvilously don't seem that young, I'll leave. But I'll be back," He let go of Shadow Wing and sprinted off into the forest. Everything was silent, and back to normal.

Why you want one:

I like his design a lot ^^ And I love the lineart of Haboxies

What are you going to do with it?:

I'll treat him as if he were a real pet ^^

Other:

I love your lineart of a Haboxi!

Question-What are at least 2 foods they eat?:

Deer and Goat
Lazuli Phoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foreign-potato » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:21 am

Thats 3 forms!
I will be coming back to this in a day or two to judge and give others time to edit/post their forms C;
characters

★nontheist; pro-choice; human rights ★
Find me on
dA!

looking for art or designs --
offering very rare list pets and more

foreign-potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes