[BH]Hound-O-Ween Adopt #7 by SilhouetteStation

Based on Click to view
Artist SilhouetteStation [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

[BH]Hound-O-Ween Adopt #7

Postby SilhouetteStation » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:49 am

Seventh Halloween Bush Hound up for adoption! This one is loosely based on a skeleton, look at all those spoopy markings wOo, plus they have a minor fur edit!

For this Hound, tell me some facts about them! Do they have a quirky sleeping habit? A favorite food? The more facts the merrier! I'd like you to really put some effort and thought in to these to help me see the personality you'd like to develop with them~

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
.•° ✿ °•.

silhou • she/they/her • queer • infj • AoNZ
neurodivergent + mentally ill; might be slow to reply to trades/messages

feel free to chat with me about ofmd!

Image Image Image

character saleskalonsself love reminderssupport your local artist

Image Image Image Image

°•. ✿ .•°
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [BH]Hound-O-Ween Adopt #7

Postby SilhouetteStation » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:26 am

bump~
.•° ✿ °•.

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

°•. ✿ .•°
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alpenglow » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:02 pm

Username: alpenglow
Name: wip! <3
Facts: wip! <3

╔═══════════╗

alp | she/her
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
400 lux - lorde
th © trades

╚═══════════╝

alpenglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampire Adam » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:27 am

Username: Vampire Adam
Name: Jask
Facts:
• He prefers to sleep on his back with his forepaws curled over his chest. Falling asleep in any other position is difficult for him.
• Moving objects easily catch his attention, and he just can't help chasing them!
• He loves water, whether swimming or being out in the rain. Having wet fur is a small price to pay for the refreshing feeling it brings.
• Sweet foods are his favorites, but since candy doesn't grow naturally in the wild, he's happy with any fruits he can find, as well as honey and other sweet plants.
• Spring is his favorite season. The world is regenerating from the tough times of winter, like being reborn.
• Seeing baby animals makes his day! They're the smaller, cuddlier versions of the next generation.
• He's very friendly and outgoing, so making friends throughout the forest is easy.
• His worst fear in life is being alone.
On an indefinite hiatus from CS and Discord. Can still be contacted via PM.
Vampire Adam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HugePolecat » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:39 pm

Username: Scooterfrozenrabbit
Name: Horner
Facts: Horner is pretty chill and doesn’t care what other Hounds think of him.
He loves to DIG. DIGDIGDIG.
He's quite arrogant as well.
Whenever he thinks of something, he's 100% sure it's true, regardless of what science says.
HugePolecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:39 am

bump~
.•° ✿ °•.

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

°•. ✿ .•°
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 25114013114 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:47 pm

Username: King Corvid
Name: Hemlock
I hope this is still open ;u;
Facts:

- Loves mornings. He loves the sun rising above the trees, the chill in the air, the dew on the grass, all of it.
- He's most active during dawn and dusk, he travels mostly during those times, sometimes during the day or night if it's cool or bright enough.
- Really dislikes the heat, strongly prefers chilly temperatures. He's not fond of complete cold, but he does prefer it over more temperate temperatures.
- He also dislikes pure darkness. He's not afraid of it or anything he just finds the low light to be inconvenient for things like seeing and not tripping off of high places. His own natural glow helps, of course, but he's still wary after a couple... unsavory experiences.
- He doesn't stay in one place, he goes on long journeys day by day and beds down in whatever shelter he can find. He often returns to the place he grew up though, as a sort of home base after a long trip.
- He prefers higher ground wherever he can find it. He likes keeping an eye on the goings on below so nothing can sneak up without his notice.
- Loves finding bones, especially full skeletons. He adores when he finds bones wreathed in plant life, death taken over by life.
- He doesn't take them with him or collect them, he just appreciates their beauty and moves on.
- He doesn't interact with others much, he much prefers the silence of the forest and his own company. He doesn't often feel the need to be close to others, but he's polite and respectful to those he does meet.
- If he finds a group he grows somewhat fond of, he will continue to venture on his own but return to the others to leave gifts, rest, or chat about goings on in the surroundings forests. Sometimes he'll bounce from group to group, especially in harsher weather when strength in numbers is important for survival.
- He's overall a kind soul, and will help those in need, he just grows uncomfortable in the presence of others for long stretches of time
- He's quite afraid of being swept off in a flooding river, it's not an insurmountable fear but he steers clear of running water as much as he can.
- He's plenty alright with still water though, and will often rest by the side of lakes or take a swim if the weather grows too warm.
- His favorite meal is small birds. He'll eat whatever he can find but those flighty little creatures are a rare delicacy to him.
- Frogs are sort of a guilty pleasure of his, he hates the feeling of their flesh but loves the taste.
- Spends a somewhat unreasonable amount of time grooming himself, whenever he's not wandering or sleeping he's probably individually plucking burs and sticks out of his coat.
- He prefers going slow, taking in the nature around him, but can run very fast for short distances. His sprinting stamina isn't great, but it's often enough to get out of whatever danger he may be in.
- He avoids human settlements like the plague, but will still go near railroads, roads, or man made paths if they seem empty of threats.
- He loves the rain, not so much standing in a torrential downpour but the smells and new life coming after never fail to please him.
- He especially loves discovering new kinds of plants, maybe not new species or anything, but something he's never seen before. New sights please him to the core.
- He's only seen the ocean once, after a particularly long trip, but the sounds and the smells and the sheer mass of it fascinated him, and he's made it a goal of his to go visit again sometime when the weather is right, and to maybe spend more time exploring everything the coast had to offer.
- One of the few natural things he truly hates are swarming insects. He knows they're important to the environment so he leaves them be, but their constant droning in certain areas is often a thorn in his side.
- He often fears human expansion, some man buying out the land of his home and tearing down the trees to bring in a new batch of polluters to lay waste to the land.
- He may be respectful of humans, but he holds a mighty grudge against them.
- In that realm of thought, one of his favorite things to find are abandoned buildings being reclaimed by nature, much like the bones stated earlier. Seeing something beautiful out of what was once a festering wound in the earth is something he truly loves.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:50 pm

Wow I loved all of these entries! It was so great seeing the way you guys would develop them as a character!

The winner of this Hound is King Corvid! All of the facts were great, like they told a story, and I love the personality you've given them! Congratulations!

thank you very much to all who entered!
.•° ✿ °•.

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

°•. ✿ .•°
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items