Viscet #2341 / judging,,, by Bettalong

Based on Click to view
Artist Bettalong [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
37 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #2341 / judging,,,

Postby Bettalong » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:04 pm

here's my 'cet for the event ! :'^O super super lightly based off a hummingbird now they look like a parrot????? I do not know honestly!

my thumb and dignity has been hurting rEALLY bad as of late so im suffering,,,ughhhhff,, drawing is painful pLS ACCEPT THIS VISCET MADE OF MY BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS >:'0
username;
name;
biological gender;
owned as of;

Bit short on time as of late, so... To win this 'cet, write a haiku about them! It can be about their appearance, their personality, anything about them.

Code: Select all
username;
Viscet name;
biological gender;
haiku;

Up to 5 extras are allowed! 500 words each or 1 artwork each. Prettying up is allowed! :"V

Good luck!

edit; oOPS I FORGOT THE END DATE oh my gosh :") This ends March 23rd !
mutations;
major mane (rare)
owl ears (uncommon - new trait who dis)
Last edited by Bettalong on Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bettalong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2341 / open

Postby fromage » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:05 pm

username; mareep
Viscet name; Emona
biological gender; Female
haiku;
resssss im just!!
Last edited by fromage on Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby idog » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:05 pm

mark!
noah ♪ he/him ♪ adult
idog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny little box » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:06 pm

username;tiny little box
Viscet name;remmy
biological gender;male
haiku;
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriGalaxii » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:06 pm

username;
Viscet name;
biological gender;
haiku;

WIP
🦄Direcorns🦄
✨Cosmicats✨
♡My Mews (MFA)♡
🌟Storkverse Mega Storage🌟
♡Art Shop♡
OriGalaxii on practically everything

Heyo, im Ori!
Commissions Always Open
He/They, Lune/Luneself
OriGalaxii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgiboy » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:06 pm

ImageImage

username;
Steampunkvale
Viscet name;
Blu
biological gender;
Male
to be uncovered

Blu is a viscepologist. What is a viscepologist you might ask? He studies the old
bones of viscets to uncover their lives as if to put a face on them. To uncover
a viscet’s history so that generations of viscets as well as humans can learn from
his life. So that other can learn from him and understand how the said viscet lived,
to understand how viscets got to where they are today in the world.

He enjoys his line of work for he gets to do many things others can’t say they
have done before in their work environment. Such things being he gets to go on
many of adventures to discover new findings and meanings to viscet history learning
all about his species past and writing books for Adult viscets,visclings and humans
alike to learn.

Such things that he teaches about, being the evolution of viscets from feral,to pets and
civilized viscets and how mutations can happen even when both parents don’t have such
traits. Or how viscets can develop ‘rare’ or ‘legendary’ mutations during certain times
of the year even visclings being able to get these traits from their parents eve when both
of said parents don’t have such a mutation in their genetic pool.

His theory of these ‘legendary’ mutations are that they only to one viscet during a
certain time of the year such as the discovery of a fairy viscet popping around october
and a aquatic viscet appearing around the summertime.

There are viscets that are very similar to these legendaries but don’t quite make
the scale such as what he calls ‘event rare’ viscets. These viscet usually come around
the same time as the legendary but there are multiple of them.These are just all
theories though that he is wrong in his book theories that he hopes to one day figure
out the true answer.

Last edited by corgiboy on Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:54 am, edited 15 times in total.
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Matreats » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:15 pm

MarkKKKKK
Seltri?
Last edited by Matreats on Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

──I AM LOKI, OF ASGARD!─────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
──────────────AND I AM──
┌────────────────────┐
hello! my name is matreats c:
I love art, well-written characters,
and I love to roleplay as well ☆

RP characters
eldemore

└────────────────────┘
──BURDENED WITH─────────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
───────GLORIOUS PURPOSE

Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

• kalaraja • a charming charade •

Postby T h e M a r t i a n » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:17 pm

username; T h e M a r t i a n
Viscet name; Kalaraja
biological gender; Male
haiku;
one treacherous lie
hidden beneath vibrant fur
a charming charade

A sly grin was spread across the face of the brightly hued male, his tail flicking back and forth behind him. Eyes lazily moved along the the street below the building upon which he was perched. Corrupt streets, perhaps his favorite hunting grounds.

Not a single mortal eye could spot the male, despite his location or his vibrant colors. Perched like a gargoyle upon the upper terrace of an apartment complex, he waited for his time.

One ear shifted ever so slightly at the sound of a confrontation in an alleyway just to his right. Pushing his chest away from the warm rock beneath him, his bright eyes peered into the alleyway. A grin slid along his muzzle and he rose from his position. Walking to the corner of the rooftop, his eyes focused on the soon to be victim. A thief who was desperately trying to talk his way out with confidence. With a small snap, Kali was down by the scene

Unable to be seen, cursed for all eternity to be invisible to the mortal realm, he walked about the two opponents. A blue and gold marked viscet was the victim, someone named Rajah. Ironic, was it not? Rajah meant king, yet here was a simple low-life bearing a name mildly reminiscent of his own.

The assailant was a bigger male, a gang member sent to reap what Rajah had sown. It was only to be a message, but Kali was unlikely to let the skull marked viscet out of this with such ease.

who is kalaraja?
Death himself. He is the grim reaper, Anubis, Hades, any of them. They are all him. Kalaraja is the lord of death. There is something alluring about this lord, his coat vibrant and attractive, his personality suave and smooth. His voice is like silk and capable of making anyone swoon. Smooth, charming, and quite deceptive. He is a tempter, and is the one who lures people to do harm against themselves or against others. He is that calling, that anger or frustration, hate, rage, you name it, that is his sweet voice calling upon you to harm so you may come home with him.

wip

ideas:
- lord of death. tempts people to do ill against others or themselves.
- lonely boy who has lived eons trying to impress life herself, who remains unknown at this point >.<
- charming, handsome, the whole package it would seem.
Last edited by T h e M a r t i a n on Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:37 pm, edited 7 times in total.

My toyhouse
My Viscets
My French Warmbloods
My Tolters
Hello Everyone. I am T he M a r t i a n, as you probably have seen, and I prefer she/her pronouns. Hope to meet all of you at some point. ^.^
T h e M a r t i a n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:43 pm

username; Amxen no.XV
Viscet name; Jewel
biological gender; Male
haiku; He is without wings,
Yet his splendor is unmatched
By any man or beast.
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:47 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

┏━━━━━━━━━━━

xusername; juice box.
xname; Beatrix
xgender; female
xfor breeding; female

xxxxxxxxxx★★
x━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xImage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As the wave crashes,
Unwelcoming waters rage,
Do not fight her now.

[ All five extras: 2500 / 2500 ]

The towering wave began to break, cascading dark and foamy water onto the bow of the ship. The crew of the Misery scrambled, preparing themselves as the wave roared overhead. Their captain reared her head around, squinting against the sharp spray of murky saltwater, pinpointing her crew through the mist.

“Stay down! Hold on to anything you can find!” Beatrix cried over the roaring of the water as it neared. They gave cries of acknowledgment, eyes squeezed tight as the wave bore down. Beatrix hunkered down, attempting to mostly keep her face covered.

The enormous wave slammed down onto the deck, wood creaking and groaning beneath the weight. Water sprayed left and right, submerging the crew and their ship for a few mere seconds. The force of the water tore and tugged at the crew, attempting to drag them into the depths. Beatrix fought the wave, holding her breath as she stayed latched onto the ship. Saltwater burned her nostrils and eyes despite her best attempts to keep them clenched tight.

As suddenly as it had come, the wave gave way. The Misery glided through the parting of the wave, swaying as she regained her composure on the now oddly relaxed water. Beatrix gasped, spluttering as water dripped down from her now irritated eyes and nose. She heaved up a mouthful of disgusting, murky saltwater; body trembling at the stomach-churning taste.

“Captain! Look!” One of the sailors rasped as he balanced himself, waterlogged. Beatrix coughed again before she turned her aching body. She squinted against the bright sun before she relaxed as she was met with the sight of the entrance to Qikenia. The small island was covered, ironically, with jagged rock peaks that seemed to circle the entrance. Beneath the ocean was the kingdom itself, encased within a magic barrier that keeps water at bay for over a mile or so on either side.

The ship came to a halt on the sandy shore, the vultures that had come to rest on it gliding into the darkened skies with panicked shrieks. The aged walk board was flung down, clacking against the side of the Misery. The crew began to make their way down, bodies still trembling from the force of the earlier wave. Beatrix was last to step foot onto the sand, their prisoner stumbling at her side.

Waiting at the entrance was two of Queen Bria’s guards, bone-tipped spears in hand. The crew parted to let Beatrix ahead. She held her head high as she approached with the prisoner, the guards lowering the weapons before simply turning to lead the captain and her waterlogged crew to the queen. The barrier parted to allow them passage before closing behind the last of the crew, swallowing the group into darkness.

The descent was quick. The guards, stone-faced, marched down towards the throne room. Beatrix lagged behind, glancing out of the glass walkway that surrounded them and arched above. It allowed sight into the dark ocean, to see the beasts that roamed the depths. A shark glided by, beady eye-catching Beatrix’s before it disappeared into the swallowing darkness, no doubt after some harmless school of fish.

The prisoner, a demon who had gained the highest bounty with the queen, broke Beatrix from her trance with a harsh cough.

- wip

Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me