Artist Strudel [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #2340- Winner

Postby Strudel » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:31 am

Name: Whimsy
Owner: .Space.Unicorns.

It's crazy... that I've been doing this for three years.

Let's face it, I'm sure any of you active members who know me a little have realized my attention span is not long and I'm bad to jump from one project to the other so that fact that I've stayed with viscets all these years is a testament to the love for the species and the community that I have. This community is a pretty precious thing, and I hope it has a better year than it's ever had, going into 2018. I'm not the most social, so I don't always instigate conversations, but I cherish the contact I've had with all of you. You guys are all the best. Thank all of you, so much, for being members of this little community of ours, and for any of you that are new-- I hope to see you joining us soon!

I want to do something a little different for this viscet. You'll have two pretty unique prompts to choose from.
Code: Select all
[b][u]Username[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Name[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Prompt[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Extra[/u][/b]: optional

There are two prompts to choose from, and neither of them have to be cannon to the character in terms of things that actually happen to them. Both prompts are simply meant for creativity and fun!

The two prompts you have to choose from are;
  • A day in another's shoes (This viscet wakes up in another viscet's body! How do they handle the situation internally and externally? This can be one of your own viscets or you can use another person's viscet with permission.)
    --NOTE-- If you do not have another viscet, don't want to use one of your own, or don't feel comfortable asking other community members, message me and I would be more than happy to let you use one of my viscets!)
  • White-- or not so white-- lies (If this viscet was the only person who was able to lie, what would their life be like? What kind of lies would they tell? Do they feel guilty deceiving people? Whatever you want to say about it!)

Rules:
  • There is no word limit on the prompt, just keep in mind I'm looking more for quality, creativity, and thoughtfulness than for filler wordcount.
  • If you decide you want to do both prompts, for some reason, the first on you pick can still be unlimited, however the second cannot be more than 500 words.
  • Extras can be writing (up to 500 words of whatever you like) or one art piece (a comic page or small animation could count for this)

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3740749][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=3068892&size=large&format=png&rev=1519324325[/img][/url]

Mutations;;
Docked Tail - rare | owl 'ears' - uncommon (new for 2018 event)

End Date: Match 8th
Last edited by Strudel on Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2340

Postby Kydashing » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:33 am

This is what i was waiting for yay :.: mark
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:55 am

Username:
Name:
Extra:
Wip
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:13 pm

Mark

When is the end date?
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpiemochi. » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:15 pm

i hate to drop but I just won't be able to finish in time!
Last edited by magpiemochi. on Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saberblush » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:33 am

Username: LEEaboo
Name:
Prompt:
Extra: optional
Last edited by Saberblush on Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Saberblush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strudel » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:42 pm

I was waiting for someone to fill out a bit of information and such before deciding on an end date.
It would have been 1-1 1/2 weeks from whenever I updated the end date.
But anyway, I'll go ahead and post one now;
March 8th
If there doesn't seem to be enough interest in the competition, I may extend it a little and/or change the competition around.
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peyto1217 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:40 am

Username: Peyto1217
Name: Rhodes; nicknamed Rocky
Prompt: -wakes up in Kikka’s or Leo’s life-
Extra: optional

Res
Peyto1217

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Space.Unicorns. » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:01 pm

Username: .Space.Unicorns.
Name: Whimsy
Prompt:
Prompt 1:
(A day in the life of my other babe Crown )
It was a beautiful day, the sun beaming, birds chirping, Whimsy in her nice warm bed. Slowly the girl opened her eyes letting the light flood the room surrounding her. The viscet happily closed her eyes again snuggling up into her pillow, she felt something land on her. At first the sleeping girl figured it was a apart of her imagination and then well "WHERE AM I" with that the small bird that had landed on her flew away and she finally took notice to the room. The walls were not their usual yellow but white, she was surrounded by white fluffy pillows not her usual baby blue ones. Whismy more then confused looked around in a confused daze, it only hit her when her head felt heavier then usual "what the" she mumbled before reaching up to touch her head "THERE ARE THINGS ON MY HEAD" She felt the long antlers sitting upon her head "WHERE DID THESE COME FROM" she quickly got out of her bed more then freaked out, and conveniently looked into the full sized mirror placed on the door. She was not herself, she was not even a 'she' at this point "who even am I" she mumbled quite confused. Her body was white and she had different ears then her usual feathery ones, these were more deer like, a ornate pattern laid stretched across her flank and she even had two different colored eyes. "I mean I don't know who I am....but man am I HAWT!" she giggled out, finally the bird that had landed on her returned to her new antlers and happily perched itself. "Oh who are you..." she watched the tiny bird in the mirror and figured it was probably the pet of whoever she was....."This must be a dream" she said quite flabbergasted. "Well in any case must be a good dream!" If Whimsy was going to be in this mysterious viscets body she might as well enjoy it. The first thing the very estranged girl started with was the accessories, which this guy seemed to own a ton of, she put on some cool aesthetic crystal necklaces and happily walked out of the room. "I'm the coolest doode around" Whimsy even noticed that her voice was deeper then it was usually, when walking out of the room she was pleasantly surprised by the equally aesthetically pleasing house. It was small but pretty at that "I like this boy's taste'' she said pleased.
After snooping around the house she figured out this viscet's name was 'Crown'. Also his phone which was fairly useful, he was some sort of hair dresser it seemed, most likely successful due to his nice apartment and overwhelming amount of social media followers. From all the snooping she found his work schedule and figured she should not ruin this mans life "Well uhhh better get to work" she giggled, during her time in school she had always died her hair crazy colors, so she thought she was fully prepared for this adventure.
After a series of getting lost multiple times and asking strangers where she is going the girl....now guy cet managed to make her way their. Whimsy walked in happily and immediately was met by an angry older guy yelling "Why are you late Crown get to your station and get to work you have a client who is about to walk out!" Whimsy ran into the only open station and waved the women over who snarled at her the entire time. "What do you want today?" Whimsy asked pleasantly slowly becoming more nervous, due to not knowing what half the things she was surrounded by was . "I wanna go pink on the tips" the snarky lady responded, Whimsy wanted to respond with 'well you're to old and you should go with a blonde instead to touch up those grey roots' but she stayed quiet and obliged walking into the back. The viscets eyes grew wide by all the colors on the wall and man was this going to be one big disaster.
An hour and a half , a messy dye cup, and several tin foil sheets later Whimsy had finished and honestly it did not look half bad.....other then the fact it was lilac purple and the lady seemed so mad..."Why is my hair purple"..."Cause you asked for purple? Duh you said purple and I was like uh ok and dyed your hair purple" Whimsy hoped the lady was dumb enough to buy this and she was because walked out slightly confused but Whimsy had been given the x amount of money plus tip. "I consider this a win" she said self accomplished.
After that the day had gone by fairly quickly, she left work after about three more people, and I guess now was time to go home? This whole ordeal was so confusing for her, what happened to her own body? Why was all this happening now.....did she eat too many brownies? Her mom had always warned her she might go into a sugar comma and reincarnate into another viscet but she did not think it could actually happen....funny she should probably start listening to that crazy lady more often.
At this point Whimsy missed her old body, and her cute little ears, and not having the giant freaking antlers on her head. "I just wanna be me again" she said quite distraught, before she knew it something hit her head and she passed out cold on the side walk.
Some time later-
Her head was fuzzy her ears were ringing but something seemed more familiar....SHE WAS BACK!!! Happily Whimsy danced around her room back in the comforts of her cozy den. "I am certainly happy to be back, my perfect body must have been so lonely" the gal teased in a joking matter and in a baby coddling voice. Whimsy from this day one can't decipher if it was a dream or it really happened, but one's thing is for sure. She will never wish to be someone else again!
About her:
A simple way to describe Whimsy is odd. The girl is constantly doing things to just make people question her, but she does it intentionally. Yet the thing people find more confusing or strange is that she never sticks around in one place, making her seem illusive in some sorts. The girl never gets close to others, and is constantly disappearing and reappearing months later. It isn't as if she doesn't have friends either...it's more along the lines of she has lots of friends and everyone finds her enjoyable and the next second she is gone. People have tried to figure it out but no one has, which is where her name Whimsy comes from the word whimsical meaning mischievous. It was a nickname given to her but she liked the cute little name that it stuck. If you were to ask her about it too she would act like you're crazy, like she's been there the whole time...it's quite odd.
ImageImage
╔══════════════╗
Whats up yo?
link ~ link ~ link

╚══════════════╝
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
╔══════════════════╗
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hi I am Space, call me whatever!
The little girl on the side is
Pandora, my pride and joy! If your
interested in the species check em'
out, they're called viscets. I'd forever
love you if you could say I referred
you c;
Art (c) Sock.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
╚══════════════════╝
ImageImage
.Space.Unicorns.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strudel » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:17 pm

I'm extending this until the 13th due to a request. I meant to put this message up earlier today but I've not been on my desktop.
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me