more then 8 colors on pallet

Rare
Major Line Edits

Max of 1000 words or 2 artwork of this fella's toys/extras
Extra's and prettying up allowed!

KittenHunter wrote:Username: KittenHunter
Name: Mini
Background (Short Story):
I sighed loudly, I didn't want to be here, being dragged to a adoption center wasn't what i wanted. Wobbling slightly, I bent down to fix my prosthetic leg, looking at it with anger. Why did I have to loose my leg? Why not an arm?
After a few moments, I moved to follow my parents into the center. I had to be honest, I hated animals. But my mother wants one, and is hoping I will help pick. I thought nothing of it and wobbled after my parents, who were busy awing at the dogs we passed. My mom looked at me with hope and I instantly shook my head, hair flying around. The frown that went onto her face almost made me re think until I heard a large bark and scowled. We continued walking, making it to the cat area. I was overwhelmed by how many they had, some old and slow, some tiny and young and full of life. I took my time here, looking over all of them until I spotted one that caught my eye. A pretty she-cat... that was missing a leg. My heart dropped, knowing she was probably found like that and crooed at her, getting a scared look back. I hurried to calm my mother over and pointed at the cat.
Before I knew it, the cat was being handed to me. I carefully took her and smiled, taking care to avoid her small leg and kisses her head,"I'm take care of you... You are just like me!"
Last edited by Mythz on Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mythz

x
      feel free to call me myt - australian - she/her
      dm me if you need anything! i'm super forgetful,
      so don't be afraid to dm me if you think i may
      have forgotten something <3
      ImageImageImageImage Image

Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Loyal Coon #008 - OPEN

Postby 0Zero0 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:05 pm

I changed my mind forgive me.
Last edited by 0Zero0 on Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
Gifs Offical art Yu Yu Hakusho
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittenHunter » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:32 pm

Username: KittenHunter
I sighed loudly, I didn't want to be here, being dragged to a adoption center wasn't what i wanted. Wobbling slightly, I bent down to fix my prosthetic leg, looking at it with anger. Why did I have to loose my leg? Why not an arm?
After a few moments, I moved to follow my parents into the center. I had to be honest, I hated animals. But my mother wants one, and is hoping I will help pick. I thought nothing of it and wobbled after my parents, who were busy awing at the dogs we passed. My mom looked at me with hope and I instantly shook my head, hair flying around. The frown that went onto her face almost made me re think until I heard a large bark and scowled. We continued walking, making it to the cat area. I was overwhelmed by how many they had, some old and slow, some tiny and young and full of life. I took my time here, looking over all of them until I spotted one that caught my eye. A pretty she-cat... that was missing a leg. My heart dropped, knowing she was probably found like that and crooed at her, getting a scared look back. I hurried to calm my mother over and pointed at the cat.
Before I knew it, the cat was being handed to me. I carefully took her and smiled, taking care to avoid her small leg and kisses her head,"I'm take care of you... You are just like me!"
Last edited by KittenHunter on Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
KittenHunter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:51 pm

Bump
mythz

x

Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:19 pm

KittenHunter wrote:Username: KittenHunter

She's all yours c:
mythz

x

Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist