Artist magpiemochi. [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #1694 — darkness

Postby magpiemochi. » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:30 am

username: lex
name: Janna Terza

This turned out a lot different than I had originally planned, but when I went to post, I realised that there wasn't a darkness element! I originally went with water for this adopt, so.. It literally went from bright and bubbly to dark and scary. whoops. I'm 100% more pleased with this design anyway, and I hope you dudes like it too c:

For this competition, I want to hear about the viscet. I want to know everything about them, as long as it pertains to them as a character. I want development. I want to be able to really know this viscet through your writing and/or artwork.

This is a limited impress me. You're allowed up to 2000 words for the whole thing, and up to 6 art pieces. Comics are allowed (1 panel= 1 art piece). No animations please.

Character development is extremely important to me. A form with 800 words and a very well-rounded character will win over a form with 2000 filler words and 6 headshots. Quality over quantity! c:

rules wrote:— always be nice.
— 2000 words in total. I'll give a 20 word allowance, but no going over 2020 words please.
— 6 art pieces in total.
— comics are fine, but 1 panel= 1 art piece.
— no animations.
— off-topic forms are allowed, just no off-site forms please!
— the skeleton form is just there to help you get started. it isn't required to be in your form.
— end date: August 20th
— have fun!

Code: Select all
username:
name:
2000 words/6 art pieces:

mutations wrote:mermaid tail — event rare (2017)
finned tufts — roaming trait
Last edited by magpiemochi. on Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1694 — darkness

Postby _Alex_ » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:39 am

find my form here
Last edited by _Alex_ on Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:42 am, edited 6 times in total.

_Alex_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:50 am

Ngl im a sucker for this type of thing ;u; markin<3

Lilith/Nerezza (?), later Vidya, female

oh god im starting really late- Just gonna mesh all the ideas i have together

Couldn't finish ;u; / Early congrats to the winner! Pm me abt the art pieces I did and I'll hook u up if u wish to use them 👌
Last edited by Placebo on Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:35 am, edited 6 times in total.
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:00 am

username: Mika.
name:
2000 words/6 art pieces:

WIP *brups*
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

x
xx
Xx( ㅅ´ ˘ ` ) ── ★ ˙ ̟
Tinky | Artist | Adult
"I gave you all i had...i did"
xXXx✦ | Kals |
xxxxxArt credit !

Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:36 am

Username
Amxen no.XV

Name
Ozymandias

2000 words/6 art pieces:
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:45 am

Wip
Have a new idea
Last edited by kiffell on Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gp5 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:27 am

Mark :-)) James you did a great job ! ❤️
gp5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serotonin. » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:45 am

username: Mihrianth
name: Xerxes

538 words:
Xerxes had, for some reason that could not quite be discerned, agreed to be brought before a class of students currently studying demonology. There were several prospects for Lord General, already, in this batch of students. The most promising in generations. Lord Xerxes had come from one of such class, as had Seraphim, Razian, and Josephine. Josie was currently the only Lady General the Kingdom had ever seen, as it was much more difficult for a female to attain the position. But clearly not impossible.

Of course, his identity was to be kept from these students, and he was led into the classroom, he was bound tightly. He was still a prisoner, above all else. Chains crossed over his chest, small barbs in the metal preventing him from providing too much resistance. His hands were cuffed at his back, his ankles bound. Most prominently, a blindfold kept his eyes hidden from these students.

His tail brushed against the ground to retain his balance as he oriented himself to these all too familiar surroundings. He was lowered to the ground in a sort of a crouch, a guard using the staff of his spear to steady the Demon King so he did not fall forward onto his face. It was quite the presentation, with a fully armored and decorated Royal Guard at his sides, another two standing by the doors, and one at each window. It was clear he was a high profile criminal, capable of horrific things. But he was also the only demon currently in captivity by the Angel Kingdom.

He said nothing, and despite the glittering armor of his guards, he still managed to draw much of the light and warmth out of the room. How suddenly it felt cold in the classroom. The guards bore not the symbol of the Palace on their chest and shields, but the symbol of the Imperial Prisons. Surrounding him were prison guards, and they would not hesitate to stretch or even break the bindings of Xerxes’ contract if he posed a threat to these students.

“So, young pupils. You are studying demonology, are you not?” His voice was quiet, but every student in the room heard him clearly as if he had shouted. His entrance had caused quite the commotion, but now it had silenced.

Nothing changes. Even the teacher is the same.

The cloth of the blindfold was woven loosely enough that he could see the students, but he wouldn’t tell them that. Let them think he was somehow magical. It would be entertaining, that way. None of them were old enough to remember when the proud Xerxes was a Lord General. The child of an angel and the prior Demon King, he had always been something of an oddity. At one point, he had been wholly devoted to the Angelic Kingdom-- A fantastic warrior of the Light that had been matched only by the Cardinal.

But even the proudest and purest of angels has their falling point, and it was his pride and lust for power that led him astray. He was captured by his father, and after a brief adjustment period, Xerxes determined his new life was where he belonged, more than he had thought possible.
Last edited by serotonin. on Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
serotonin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:26 pm

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :P :P
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikaPerfect » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:05 pm