Postby cyberdragon725 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:27 am

Username: BluKitty53
Name: Arroyo
Gender For Breeding Purposes: Male
Date of ownership: 9/11/2017

Mutations wrote:Elemental Ears - Water Variant - Event Rare
Finned Tufts - Roaming Trait - Rare

Loosely inspired by trenches and currents

Before I forget, The finned tufts are at 80% opacity. A little transparent but not too much

For this comp:
Create them an aquatic companion! This can be any creature, mammal, porpoise, crustacean, etc. that lives some part of their life in water. Does not have to be oceans either, can be fresh water. Mythical beasts and sea monsters are ok too. You have 500 words and 1 piece of art to describe their companion. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. XD

You are permitted 3 Extras. Each extra is either 1 piece of art or 1000 words.
Code: Select all
username:
Name:
What is their companion?
Extra's: (3 pieces of art or 3000 words total. Can mix and match)

End Date: August 8th, 11:59 pm EST

Now water you waiting for?! You sea-riously should try out for this babe!
Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1690 - Water

Postby Soll » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:32 am

mark
⊱ ─────── {.⋅ Image ⋅.} ────── ⊰
Hi I'm Soll! I'm an lgbt artist, figure
skater and dancer! [adult]
Bff ♥ | Ringi ♥ | | | |
⊱ ─────── {.⋅ Image ⋅.} ────── ⊰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/Him | Adult | Married
Stars | ©
Art 4 c$|Art 4 Art
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
┄┄┄┄┄┄ Image
Soll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Triangular » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:33 am

username: Lady Darkness
Name: wip
Gender for breeding purposes: Bisexual Male
What is their companion? Wip
Extra's: (3 pieces of art or 3000 words total. Can mix and match) wip

RES FOR THE BAB!
╔═══════════════════╗

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
Musicals - Cats - Space - Bread - Writing - Books
Xxxwhy fall in love when you can fall asleep?
Female - USA - Spicy Memes- Saggitarius - Credit

╚═══════════════════╝

Triangular

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pepurrmint » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:34 am

mark
uwu
Imageuwu
uwu
uwu
owo?
uwu
uwu

consciousness is an illusion
it's worm time babey !

toyhouse instagram
Pepurrmint

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shibeboi » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:35 am

Another mark because hOLY
shibeboi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stårry » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:37 am

Oh my god I'm in love, super mark for when I'm home <3

When this world
is no more

┌────────────┐
coding art credit
my characters
ImageImage

└────────────┘
The moon is all
we'll see

┌────────────┐
└────────────┘
I'll ask you to
fly away with me
Stårry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vluwu » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:21 am

ImageArroyo and brine are “siblings.” Brine found arroyos egg near death. It was storming and Arroyos egg was being tossed around in the ocean. It was dropped off of a boat that had crashed nearby, with no other survivors. Brine managed to save him and bring him into an underground burrow. Though, when Arroyo hatched, he had an uncanny resemblance to her recently passed brother, who was also named Arroyo. She raised him, but as a sister rather than a mother. They grew up together on islands and in the water. Due to Arroyos unique ears, he can breathe underwater for a short amount of time until he needs air once again. Almost like mini air tanks. As they grew up, they started hanging around the storms, looking out for any sea travelers and attempt to help them get through the storm or keep them away from it. Though, they watch from afar most of the time. They will always attempt to save anyone who goes overboard, brine knowing the dangers of what it could do. Though they have their quarrels from time to time, they both care about eachother dearly. though occationally they will play small pranks on eachother. Arroyo doesnt know many other viscets yet, but has seen a viscet along the coasts of the islands. He will try to approach her, but when he blinks, shes gone. and only a cloud of mist takes her place.
    [Extra two - 176]↔↔
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[♥]━━━━━

Companion wrote:

What am I? wrote:
    Brine is a Squaldren. She is a typical Squaldren: Having back webbed feet, a dragon like nose, three underwater gills, Sharkish Skin, four fins (two on each side. A pair following the sides of her ribcage,and a pair parallel to each other midway down the tail) and three jellyfish like sensors. One longer one down her spine, and two parallel from each other starting at her shoulderblades and ending at her flank. These odd “indicators.” are similar to a jellyfishes’ tentacles, though they are attached differently, many usually sting. Though Squaldrens also have sensors in them that help them move around in the water and keep their balance. Along with this, She has a medium sized bubble that follows her tail. No one knows why squaldrens have these bubbles. But they seem to be immune. If popped a new one will quickly re-form again. Though they are much more “stronger” than your average bubble, and actually much harder to pop, when they are “reforming” A squadron will seem much more vulnerable. A squaldrens skin can range from a smooth texture like a seals, from a rough, sandpaper ish skin like a sharks. Brine has more of a shark’s like texture to her skin. Her pattern matches like her twin brothers in many ways. She has very similar colors, and the same distinct “bubble” pattern. She's about the size of Arroyos head, and usually rides on his back or shoulders to get around on land faster.
[246 / 500]↔↔↔↔

Image“Hello, My name is Seandrea. Though, Arroyo has named me Brine… The little brat.
    Ehem, Anyway. I come from the depths of the ocean, From a place you could never imagine. I must keep its whereabouts secret. But All I can say is; If you ever do come across the miracle to find it, Its beauty will baffle you. Though I do doubt it. I’ve never seen a land walking mammal have the capability of doing so. Though, I found my life there rather boring... Many of the others of my tribe have called me selfish and greedy to want more. But I couldn't help it. I wanted to know what was above. What secrets the above world held. I pondered for the most of my younger days, wondering what I would do for the rest of my life. How I would leave my mark. As I grew up, I would hear tales of a ferocious eel with the name Zarc. He would come only on the days of the silver water. Or as you may call, a full moon. This monstrosity would raid our camp and take our most valuable things if no sacrifice was offered to him. I only survived, along with my brother, because my mother had sacrificed herself for us…”

Image“My tribe since would try its best to defend its home with force in the past from this mutant eel, but now it would usually run the cubs from us with force.. And I will admit, I know why they call me greedy. My mothers life was given up for me- and I wanted to leave! As life went on, my brother became furious with the truth. Out of all the others, he must of had the most hatred for the thing. He snapped, his hatred becoming insanity. I was frightened for him, and what he would do. Life went on, and he became strong. One of the strongest. He helped with about everything. Me? I sat around, not knowing what to do. Many years later and I felt terrible still. I have done almost nothing. Then, the time of silver water came again… And again… Cubs were taken. If there were no cubs, our valued supplies were destroyed. But, this round of horror was different. The menace of the eel approached. As always, we were all frightened. Suddenly, My brother stood from the shadows. ‘This is the last time I’ll let you take cubs, monster.’ I just remember the eel giving a light smirk to my brother. I started to tremble, What was he doing?! He’s going to get killed!”

Image“Before the eel could say anything to him, he lunged. My brother held a sharp piece of coral in his jaws, slashing it violently against the eels face. It shrieked back in annoyance. I stared in shock. Everything was telling me to go. Go save your brother, but I couldn’t move from my spot in the reef. I looked around, everyone seemed the same as I. We watched in fear as the two fought. The air was knocked out of me as the two started to get out of hand, pushing closer to the abyss. ‘No!’ I shrieked as they both fell over the edge, tackling each other at the same time. I swam out of hiding, rushing over. I peered down into the cavern, looking for any sign of my brother. My heart skipped as I saw him start to swim back up. I practically grabbed him and brought him over to the stable ocean floor. I hugged him, crying. I knew he was going to die. His wounds were to prove it. Though, he had the expression of relief and joy. ‘It’s done…’ he told me quietly as he passed in my arms. Others from my tribe started to come out of hiding, wondering if it was safe. I called out in agony, what I would do to have my brother back..”

Image“Suddenly, a bright blue light appeared before me. I looked up, shocked to see the being in front of me. A translucent hammerhead outlined with bright small stars and a blue-like stardust. It was as if it gave me a small smile, before touching the top of its head to mine. I felt energy surge through me, my eyes sparked- I felt more alive than ever. Then, I saw it, an agg. And egg nothing like my own species. But, It was being shaken around like a mere seashell in the water. It was in the middle of a violent storm near the surface! It had bubbles of blue just like my brothers. I felt the urge to go after it. Then, I gasped loudly being brought back to reality. I opened my eyes to tribe mates approaching me. My brother's body was gone, and so was the unexplainable hammerhead. But I knew what I had to do. I looked to all my tribe mates, and told them I had to leave. But, they no longer have to worry- for my brother killed Zarc.”

Image“I shortly left after, leaving my things behind in my own cave- I was sure I would come back and visit.. Sometime. I started rushing to where my heart pulled me towards. I knew what I was doing must have been very foolish- but I couldn't explain it. I continued onward at my speed, I was going up for the first time. But, as I pushed on, the currents became more and more ferocious. I must have been getting closer to the surface. Then, I saw it- the egg! I swam towards it, my heart pulling me closer. As I got closer, it got bigger.. And bigger. As I reached it, it was the size of me! With all my strength I started to try and pull it to shore…”

ImageThis is it. This is when I breath ‘air’ for the first time. Oh heavens save me. Soon the water got more and more shallow, to the point that I can walk and still see the surface. I’m pulling the egg, making sure im being gentle. Finally reaching an island, I gasped, before leaving the water. Air hit me like a brick- I felt unbalanced, and my heart raced. I felt my gulls start to close and my mouth started gasping as I walked onto sand with the egg. I coughed up water for the first time.. And I could breathe again. I felt, normal. Though, I felt very vulnerable to the world. I looked around, water was falling from the sky and it was incredibly dark. Wind continued to slice my face. I looked to the egg, I had to help it somehow. I looked around in panic. My eyes pinpointed a small glow coming from a palm tree. I approached slowly with the egg, and soon I saw a burrow. Not knowing what to really do, I rolled the egg inside and followed in after. Inside revealed a large, underground cavern. I was shocked. I sighed, muscles sore from this new technique: walking. But, I froze- hearing a small *crack* I whipped my head around back to the egg. It was hatching! I didn't know what to do. I watched- it seemed to be struggling. I pulled away a few pieces of the shell, before a small animal poked it head out of the egg. My eyes widened, they had the same markings as my brother.. But they were so different at the same time. It started to whimper- I instantly went to its side. They started to relax, and soon feel asleep. I sighed. “Is this really you Arroyo? Have you really come back in this form..?”
    [Extra one - 1293]↔↔↔↔

Last edited by Vluwu on Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:59 pm, edited 19 times in total.

▪ code by Vluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ▪

DATHAF

▸HELLO !MY NAME'S VLU,
My old username was blukitty53, and on other websites i may be shrickerdoosle,
My interest's include writing, drawing, culinary, and video & online games! I'm trying
animation and other creative arts slowly, but school keeps me busy! I love to create
and build characters by drawing and writing about them. Creating art for my characters
and friends always brings a smile to my face. have a wonderful day/night ♥
━━━━━━━━━ [ ✦ ✦ ] ━━━━━━━━
[ ▪ FEMALE ▪ INFP ▪ GEMINI ▪ ]
Vluwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikaPerfect » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:41 pm

Mark!! Pretty ;o;
call me pika - he/him - gay - i like cats, pokemon, and genshin impact
sorry if i don't respond to your DM, random messages give me anxiety 😎✌
The summoning gif worked :)
PikaPerfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gallifrey » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:42 pm

username:
Name:
What is their companion? Res with Loch Ness Monster
Extra's: (3 pieces of art or 3000 words total. Can mix and match)

WIP!
Gallifrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LimeThing » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:53 pm

Username: Limuma
Name: Christina
Gender for breeding purposes: Female
Personality:
Christina is quite a trouble maker when she wants to be. A rather playful and extroverted viscet she is. Her highest moral is fighting for your dreams to come true no matter what it takes. She goes by a known motto of 'follow your heart'. Carefree and curious she journeys to learn all she can about the aquatic life. She always felt connected to it. She's stubborn and persistent. She takes risks and regrets nothing. A short temper of hers often gets her in unreasonable fights, mostly because she doesn't like to be told what to do and how to act. (101/1000)

Companion:
White Axolotl that accompanies Christa on her journeys which there are many. Christa's creative soul gave it the best name there is, Ax. Even though he's a freshwater animal Christa didn't hesitate to bring him to the salty sea. Ever since they met they're inseparable. Despite his cuteness, he acts more maturely than Christa ever did. He wouldn't let anything happen to her and that's why he follows her everywhere. Before any of their travels, he's the one to make sure they packed enough food and supplies. He enjoys resting on her shoulders as they wander with a set course. He's a good listener and advisor. He tries to follow the rules that Christa keeps breaking to keep her out of danger. (122/500)

Story:
"C'mon, hurry, we'll be late!"
Christa was already up on her legs grabbing the bag Ax filled up with necessaries. They were supposed to just go visit aunt Mimi, but they always ended up on the other side of the country. They loved to hang out with her- she'd tell them stories and myths about various creatures that inhabit the land and sea, and teach them how to treat them. Ax nearly got left behind, catching up and jumping on her back. Energized Viscet didn't take long to reach her goal. She swiftly ran through the door and grabbed a chair and settled her playful spirit for few moments that were to come.
"Hi, Aunt Mimi!"
The young-lings exclaimed at the same time. While Christa was catching her breath, Ax crawled from the bag he was carried in and swooped on the table exposing his belly as he was finally freed of all the shaking. Mimi emerged from the kitchen, bringing juice for the kids with her. Their visit would always put a smile on her face.
"What's that rush all about? Calm down now and refill your batteries, kids."
She spoke with hospitality and warm laugh. Their questions were nothing new to her- They'd visit her quite often in the past month.
"Where have you been? Have you discovered any new animal? Do you maybe need some brave explorers to find more about them?"
Christa never lacked words and motivation. She had a wild spirit.
"I'm not gonna lie, I actually found something interesting while I was traveling the southern sea."
Her eyes sparkled with happiness as Auntie spoke. Mimi was actually surprised she hadn't cut her in the middle of her sentence. It was a common thing for Chris to do.
"That's not that far away from here! Did you hear it, Ax? We have an adventure upcoming!"
Ax just let out a sarcastic "Yey." He acted as he was annoyed, but he was just as excited as Christa.
"It's called a blue dragon", Mimi continued, "But it's actually a sea sl..."
He was right after all- Christa's screams cut her off.
"Did you hear it, Ax? A dragon! D-r-a-g-o-n! A REAL DRAGON"
She was a fan of weird and cool looking creatures. She grabbed Axolotl and rush outside screaming thank you's.
"Kids wait! It's not a dragon, it's a slug..."
But they weren't listening anymore. They were far gone. Mimi just let a laugh.
"Hah, kids."
"Ch-Christ-ta, m-maybe y-you should slow d-down a litt-ttle..."
Shaking made him feel dizzy. Christa was fit and could run pretty fast for someone her size. She couldn't stop, she couldn't go slower. That pure childish motivation to see things unimaginable pushed her.
"We're almost there! Stop being so fussy."
It took them some time to arrive at the southern beach. She always found tropical life especially interesting. She took a deep breath and collapsed on the soft warm sand.
"Finally."
They rested in the sand for few minutes before remembering why they came here. Christa stood up quickly and raised Ax above her head.
"Can you see it? Can you see the dragon?"
Ax put a hand to make a shadow over his eyes and looked around in the distance. They stood there for some time observing every wave that formed on the clear blue surface of the warm sea. As time passed they started to lose hope. They ended up sitting next to the moving line dividing sea and ground with a stick in her hand scribbling something in the wet sand.
"Do you think she lied to us?"
Christa's voice broke the silence between them.
"No, no way. Maybe it's a little shy? Or hiding underwater. Probably napping or something. Maybe we should try to search for it under the surface..."
Chris wasn't even listening. She was lost in her thoughts. She really wanted to see that dragon. Waves rose and washed away her scribbles. And just as he let out a disappointing sigh, she noticed something moving in the sand. Sea drew back and it remained there. It was a little creature covered in blue and silver markings. Something about it was looking so majestic as if it was a little dragon... That's it! She carefully picked it up.
"Ax! I found it. The blue dragon! It... It tickles."
She laughed. Ax took a look at it.
"It's so small and weird. But I see why they'd call it a dragon."
He turned his head to the sea once again. He wanted to find some more of these creatures.
"Chris! If you look closely..."
They were both stunned. When just enough light came from just a right corner, you could see a whole army of these fellows camouflaged on the surface. Their blue markings made them hard to differ from regular water. They exchanged excited looks before jumping and playing with the new species they've found. They had so much fun sparging and sprinkling the water everywhere. They dived and discovered that those blue slugs are actually gray from the bottom. But soon they got tired of all the jumping and the Sun fell quite a bit.
"Should we take one home?"
She said opening a jar she packed from home. Ax just nodded with a smile. And that's how their journey ended with one more member and many great memories.(893/1000)
Last edited by LimeThing on Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:22 am, edited 6 times in total.
█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█

Hi, I'm lime

Life is a bit rough
around the edges now

But every storm comes to an end
Stay safe <3

█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█
LimeThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery