{Anniversary] SCS Adopts #4/#5: Bat Eared Fox/Swift Fox by ~HєуRєι~

Based on Click to view
Artist ~HєуRєι~ [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

{Anniversary] SCS Adopts #4/#5: Bat Eared Fox/Swift Fox

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:21 am

Second Chance Shelter wrote:Second Chance Shelter is a dog and cat rescue where you can come to find a new member of your family. We rescue and rehabilitate dogs and cats of all shapes and sizes so they may have the chance to be placed into a caring home. All of our animals are special and deserve a chance to be happy with an owner that will care for them. The question is: are you ready to love them?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[Main Event Page]
PROMPT: Why are they so darn angry? [My Extra Policy]

SpartanAmethyst wrote:

───────────────
We run, faces to the wind;
It'll get easier when you breathe in.
Fall, gently give in;
swallow in the air and rain on our skin.

Hurts will come undone,
all that will become;
rise and fall behind,
weightless in rewind.

I feel the shifting of you getting closer.
My eyes wide open underneath the sun.
Follow the feeling, but patiently waiting;
I lose my feelings to oblivion...

Quietly I keep you close to me;
quietly I feel you when I'm dreaming.

Follow the feeling, but patiently waiting

───────────────

Silver and Gold
~ Beautiful apart, Stunning together ~

Username:
SpartanAmethyst

Kennel Number:
#4 | #5

Name:
Taima | Nascha
"Thunder" | "Owl"
Native American
Unknown | Navajo

Harnesses:
Pattern, silver metal. | Pattern based off barn owl, gold metal.

"To me, you will be unique in all
the world."
xxxxxxxx~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

────────────────────────────────────────

Why is Taima angry?
Taima grew up in a large litter of kits, six to be exact. He was the first born, the strongest and most regal of his siblings; but also the only one who was different. You see, his parents and siblings all had a strong red tone to their fur, much like this wild fox, which was highly favorable and led to the rest of his family being quickly purchased and wrenched from his life. He was the only one with a strongly subdued sandy tone, leaving him "bland" and "disappointing"; words taken straight from his breeder's mouth. This caused him to be self-conscious, mistrusting, and bitter at his own genetics. He also grew angry at the remaining kit in the cage next to him, because she was so bright and vibrant, and he desperately wished he could have a coat like hers. But with her constant presence grew feelings of longing, of wanting to interact and maybe even be something, but that's not he wanted. He wanted to hate her; how dare she be so bright and beautiful! But of course, he couldn't really hate her; he did, though, get a little bit of a mean streak, and began to incessantly tease her, most often by calling her "Swifty", as she was a swift fox. She began to ignore him then, tired of being mocked and poked fun at, which only added to his loneliness and agitation.

Why is Nascha angry?
Nascha is angry because her bright coat brings her so much unwanted attention. Naturally mistrusting with a strong desire to be left alone, she's driven to panic attacks by people crowding her, wanting to pet her and feel the softness of her golden coat. She's been pushed so far, in fact, that the only thing that she's found that works is to become aggressive and snap at an intruder. This means that she was also the only kit left of her family; her two brothers and parents were sold almost immediately after the kits had been weaned. She was left alone in a secluded room with only the remaining kit of another litter; before she turned to him for comfort or companionship, though, he began to tease her. It wasn't bad at first, but every time she'd get used to something or even grow slightly fond of it, he'd get a little bit meaner. And granted he was pretty cute, and they had some things in common, all of this teasing wasn't worth her heart. So, whether or not she could and possibly did like him, or was at least beginning to, she began to ignore her bat-eared neighbor, and instead focused on her own misery. Her loneliness and anger that the only fox that's been a constant in her life hates her is fuel for her bad mood, and her constant punishment for simply breathing is the lighting flame.

──────────────
I've been reading books of old,
the legends and the myths;
the testaments they told,
the Moon and its eclipse.
Superman unrolls a suit
before he lifts,
but I'm not the kind of
person that it fits.

She said where do
you want to go?
How much do you
want to risk?
I'm not looking for somebody
with some superhuman gifts.
Some superhero,
some fairytale bliss;
just something I can turn to,
somebody I can miss.

I want something
just like this.

──────────────

"We grow into that which we admire."
~Emmet Fox

Taima's Personality:
Taima is a fox driven by loneliness. Bat-eared foxes are social creatures, often foraging in groups of 15 or 16 foxes, or sometimes even just two. So naturally, being left alone for so long without interaction, grooming, simple touch has left him deprived, depressed, and anxious. He paces constantly, wearing sores in his paws, which has caused him to be very agitated and snappish due to the constant pain and lack of room to move. All of the stress and pain and anxiety builds up and makes him lash out where it isn't deserved: Nascha. In turn, it drives her away, he goes longer without interaction, and the vicious cycle repeats again.

In a proper home, one would see Taima in a completely new light. Loving, dedicated, and calm, he thrives on calm environments and soft music, a warm spot in the sun and another fox by his side; maybe a person petting him too. He's actually very loving and socially-oriented, and loves to be in a crowd though, alone with someone (particularly Nascha if he had his way) he could easily be just as happy. He is very adverse to change, though; he loves routine, loves knowing what to expect, and does not appreciate surprises. He was constant, dependable, surety... After all, change has rarely brought anything good on its wings...

──────────────
Warm unalone;
Come settle down,
settle down.
Swing me your bones;
Come settle down,
settle down.

And I feel life
for the very first time,
love in my arms and
the sun in my eyes.
I feel safe in
the 5 a.m. light;
You carry my fears
as the heavens set fire.

Jump into the heat;
spinning on our feet
in a technicolour beat.
You and me,
caught up in a dream,
in a technicolour beat.

──────────────

"There has to be darkness
before dawn can come."

~Harrison Ford

Nascha's Personality:
Like Taima, Nascha is a fox driven by one key trait; instead of loneliness, though, Nascha is driven by her anxiety. She was born anxious and paranoid of new people; innately terrified of crowds, attention, and being touched constantly and forcefully has driven her to the point of panic attacks, constant racking fear, and aggression towards strangers. Like Taima, she's terrified of change: new environments, new people, everything. It can send her into a panic-stricken mess, where she'll usually run off and hide, but it's gotten so bad that she's refused to eat for days until she either adjust, or whatever it was has been hanged back.

At her best, though, Nascha is cunning, extremely intelligent, loyal, and a great problem solver. She's also quite the trouble-maker, and behaves much like a cat. If she wants attention, she'll come to you. Otherwise, she's more of a living decoration than a pet. She's extremely independent and naturally proud, and will rarely if ever ask for anything, be it help, food, attention, or companionship. You have to learn to read her body language to know what she wants or needs. Also like a cat, she spends most of her days sleeping in the sun. Whereas sometimes Taima can pull her into playing with him, she really loves to sleep.

ImageImage

Genes
i don't know heckin genes for these critters.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:03 pm, edited 8 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS Anniversary Fox Adopt #4/#5: Bat Eared Fox/Swift Fox

Postby Rescue2001 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:33 am

#: 5 ( the swift fox )
Username: tomijojo
Name: tox
Harness: camo
Why they angry?:
Extra/s: *optional*
Last edited by Rescue2001 on Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:36 am

(the tan is the Swift fox, tomi ;v; )

Imageℝ𝕖𝕚 ❀ 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪/𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕞 ❀ 𝔸𝕕𝕦𝕝𝕥Image
《━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━》
ImageImageImageℂ𝟜ℂ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕊𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕔𝕖ℂ𝕊𝕋

« Hello! My name is Rei, I'm a chronically ill and neurodivergent artist
and designer. I've been on CS since 2012 and am generally friendly if
a bit intimidated by strangers. I am most active on discord so please
contact me there under the user HeyRei if you need anything! »

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞: 𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣 , ℝ𝕚𝕤𝕖 , ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟 ,𝕂𝕖𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤
《━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━》
𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝𝕤
ImageImageImageImage
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:40 am

comin for that bat eared boi ヽ/❀o ل͜ o\ノ
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:54 am

Lιѕтєη, Jυѕт Lιѕтєη

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Number #4 - Angry Bat Eared Fox
Adria
Meaning "From Adria, the Adriatic sea region. Also means dark."

Female
Harness;;

Dusty Gray

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Why Are They Angry? ;;
Adria isn't actually angry. It's all just an act of toughness. Adria can be rude and mean, yet it's all just an act to cover up the terrible truth in her life, she is hiding her past for reasons that she trust very few dogs and cats around her with. Still the story is terrifying and might send some into tears to here it themselves. If I could I you spare you all thought to get over her fears, the story must be told! Get ready for something that sent even me into tears.

~Mу Sтσяу Mυѕт Ɓє ƬσƖɗ~

Adria awoke to the sound of yapping and nothing but darkness. It seemed of the other foxes. She looked around and saw nothing, but her siblings in the cages next to her. She looked to her brother beside her, he was trying to claw out of the cage. Adria yepped at him to stop, that it was hopeless, they were never going to get out of this dreadful place. The brother continued on, Adria whined at him. She just wanted him to stop. It was seriously hopeless, they were just going to rot in here until death. Now Adria just waited for their daily food runs. At about the same time each daily they would get fed for the whole day. It was the same stuff everyday. The same bland food, making them no stronger. Adria wanted real food, meat. Rabbit perhaps. She stood up as she heard the thing with the food coming. The breeder never came near the foxes anymore, not after one bit him and he had to get a shot of some sort. She looked at all the other foxes who also stood up and looked around at the food. Her brother had continued to dig, maybe he was just trying to get food in the cage instead. Adria sighed in her foxy tone. She then started digging as the food started to come. Soon the food was maybe a foot away from getting Adria's brother and her. Then as it hit her brother, his cage opened as it hit the lock on the cage and it opened the cage up. Just as he leaped out Adria's cage opened. Adria looked at her sibling. She jumped out of the cage and followed her brother as he ran out. The forest, she could see it as she ran out of the barn. It was bright outside, nice weather, it wasn't to hit, yet not to cold. Adria yelped happily. Her brother had started off without her, so she quickly followed behind. She had no idea what her brother was doing, yet she followed behind him happily. This place was so beautiful, yet it would only last a little while.

Soon the sun had set on this place and left it cold and dark. It had begun to rain, yet we hadn't really made it out of the property yet. Adria's brother had looked for ways out, yet everything was fenced in and had brick under the fence. They wait for hours to to figure a way out, until nightfall hit them. It had started to rain even harder than before and it was darker than ever now that the clouds covered the once bright moon. Adria had started to sleep under a few bushes by the fence, while her brother had continued to dig. When some yepping eruptured from the foxes barn. Adria stood up from her napping spot slowly. Looking back towards were the barn was. Then she saw it, a figure walking in the dark. The figure was just a black outline at the moment, yet you could tell that it wasn't an animal. Adria yelped and looked to her brother who continued to dig. She would try to help, yet he pushed her back. He was only thinking for his own safety at the moment. Adria looked back, the shadow getting closer. Adria whimpered in fear as it closed in on them. Her brother had made it far down, yet still wouldn't let Adria come. Three yards away....Two yards away......One Yard away..... A Foot Away. Adria looked up, a gun pointed at her dusty brown muzzle. Her eyes widened as fear struck her. The breeder than hit her in the head with the barrel of the gun, just knocking her out slightly. Her vision was blurry, yet she could still see what was happening. The breeder had grabbed her brother right from the hole, yet her brother fought back. He bit and scratched. A few things of red liquid falling to the ground. Adria slowly fading in and out of consciousness. The breeder threw her brother to the ground by now. The gun pointed straight at him. Her brother leapt into the air. That's when it was all over.. A gun shot filled the silent air. A limp fox body now on the ground. Her brother. Shot down. Dead. Gone... Forever. Adria yelped as she saw her brother's last life fade from his eyes. She tried with all her strength to climb over, reaching him. She laid her head on his chest, listening to his last heartbeat. It was all over now.. Adria was picked up by the breeder and taken back to the barn.

Weeks pasted. Adria was just waiting for when she was taken away or killed. Finally after weeks of waiting a shelter showed up and took every last Fox out of that horrid place. Adria had to put on a tough act so no other fox really knew what happened. Even since then she has been an angry little fox.

Day After being recused.

Ƭσ Mу HєαятƁєαт

Last edited by Wolfiedog3 on Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pasta-boi » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:04 am

#4 (The bat-eared)

Username: SailorOli

Name: Pilot

Harness: Auburn

Why they angry?: Pilot was always a small kit from birth. His mother always seemed to ignore him, and favor his kin. From then, Pilot grew angry. Everyone disliked him because he was small. This made him furious. He hated himself, and hated everyone around him. When he was forced in the same room as Eerie, he was even more furious. The vixen would always taunt him, and call him names. Why was she so rude? Pilot wanted nothing more than to be alone, and away from that fox. He hated her, and he knew she hated him.

Extra/s: Nope!

#5 (The swifty)

Username: SailorOli

Name: Eerie

Harness: Light brown

Why they angry?: Eerie was bought as an exotic pet. She was supposedly pure-bred swift fox. The owner had built an outdoor environment for her. Although it was quite small, Eerie liked it. She would jump on the mini playground, and bark at the squirrels who scurried from branch to branch. Eerie's owner was caught cheating, so therefore his wife divorced him, and took the children with her. Eerie's owner fell into a deep depression, and began to drink. Eerie was kicked, abused, ignored, and hated. SCS found the she-fox trying to escape the small enclosure, so they quickly snatched her. Eerie was mean, hateful, and greedy. Many times, she tried to bite the handlers, but they kept up hope for her. They placed her in a room with a grey fox. She was surprised at his size, and wanted nothing more than to make fun of him.

Extra/s: Nope!
Last edited by pasta-boi on Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:38 am, edited 7 times in total.

she/her

asexual ▪ introvert ▪ quiet

so basically a big ol' peach.

pasta-boi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SCS AFA #4&5: The Moon and It's Eclipse

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:43 am

───────────────
We run, faces to the wind;
It'll get easier when you breathe in.
Fall, gently give in;
swallow in the air and rain on our skin.

Hurts will come undone,
all that will become;
rise and fall behind,
weightless in rewind.

I feel the shifting of you getting closer.
My eyes wide open underneath the sun.
Follow the feeling, but patiently waiting;

Follow the feeling, but patiently waiting

───────────────

Silver and Gold
~ Beautiful apart, Stunning together ~

Username:
SpartanAmethyst

Kennel Number:
#4 | #5

Name:
Taima | Nascha
"Thunder" | "Owl"
Native American
Unknown | Navajo

Harnesses:
Pattern, silver metal. | Pattern based off barn owl, gold metal.

"To me, you will be unique in all
the world."
xxxxxxxx~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Why is Taima angry?
Taima grew up in a large litter of kits, six to be exact. He was the first born, the strongest and most regal of his siblings; but also the only one who was different. You see, his parents and siblings all had a strong red tone to their fur, much like this wild fox, which was highly favorable and led to the rest of his family being quickly purchased and wrenched from his life. He was the only one with a strongly subdued sandy tone, leaving him "bland" and "disappointing"; words taken straight from his breeder's mouth. This caused him to be self-conscious, mistrusting, and bitter at his own genetics. He also grew angry at the remaining kit in the cage next to him, because she was so bright and vibrant, and he desperately wished he could have a coat like hers. But with her constant presence grew feelings of longing, of wanting to interact and maybe even be something, but that's not he wanted. He wanted to hate her; how dare she be so bright and beautiful! But of course, he couldn't really hate her; he did, though, get a little bit of a mean streak, and began to incessantly tease her, most often by calling her "Swifty", as she was a swift fox. She began to ignore him then, tired of being mocked and poked fun at, which only added to his loneliness and agitation.

Why is Nascha angry?
Nascha is angry because her bright coat brings her so much unwanted attention. Naturally mistrusting with a strong desire to be left alone, she's driven to panic attacks by people crowding her, wanting to pet her and feel the softness of her golden coat. She's been pushed so far, in fact, that the only thing that she's found that works is to become aggressive and snap at an intruder. This means that she was also the only kit left of her family; her two brothers and parents were sold almost immediately after the kits had been weaned. She was left alone in a secluded room with only the remaining kit of another litter; before she turned to him for comfort or companionship, though, he began to tease her. It wasn't bad at first, but every time she'd get used to something or even grow slightly fond of it, he'd get a little bit meaner. And granted he was pretty cute, and they had some things in common, all of this teasing wasn't worth her heart. So, whether or not she could and possibly did like him, or was at least beginning to, she began to ignore her bat-eared neighbor, and instead focused on her own misery. Her loneliness and anger that the only fox that's been a constant in her life hates her is fuel for her bad mood, and her constant punishment for simply breathing is the lighting flame.

──────────────
I've been reading books of old,
the legends and the myths;
the testaments they told,
the Moon and its eclipse.
Superman unrolls a suit
before he lifts,
but I'm not the kind of
person that it fits.

She said where do
you want to go?
How much do you
want to risk?
I'm not looking for somebody
with some superhuman gifts.
Some superhero,
some fairytale bliss;
just something I can turn to,
somebody I can miss.

I want something
just like this.

──────────────

"We grow into that which we admire."
~Emmet Fox

Taima's Personality:
Taima is a fox driven by loneliness. Bat-eared foxes are social creatures, often foraging in groups of 15 or 16 foxes, or sometimes even just two. So naturally, being left alone for so long without interaction, grooming, simple touch has left him deprived, depressed, and anxious. He paces constantly, wearing sores in his paws, which has caused him to be very agitated and snappish due to the constant pain and lack of room to move. All of the stress and pain and anxiety builds up and makes him lash out where it isn't deserved: Nascha. In turn, it drives her away, he goes longer without interaction, and the vicious cycle repeats again.

In a proper home, one would see Taima in a completely new light. Loving, dedicated, and calm, he thrives on calm environments and soft music, a warm spot in the sun and another fox by his side; maybe a person petting him too. He's actually very loving and socially-oriented, and loves to be in a crowd though, alone with someone (particularly Nascha if he had his way) he could easily be just as happy. He is very adverse to change, though; he loves routine, loves knowing what to expect, and does not appreciate surprises. He was constant, dependable, surety... After all, change has rarely brought anything good on its wings...

──────────────
Warm unalone;
Come settle down,
settle down.
Swing me your bones;
Come settle down,
settle down.

And I feel life
for the very first time,
love in my arms and
the sun in my eyes.
I feel safe in
the 5 a.m. light;
You carry my fears
as the heavens set fire.

Jump into the heat;
spinning on our feet
in a technicolour beat.
You and me,
caught up in a dream,
in a technicolour beat.

──────────────

"There has to be darkness
before dawn can come."

~Harrison Ford

Nascha's Personality:
Like Taima, Nascha is a fox driven by one key trait; instead of loneliness, though, Nascha is driven by her anxiety. She was born anxious and paranoid of new people; innately terrified of crowds, attention, and being touched constantly and forcefully has driven her to the point of panic attacks, constant racking fear, and aggression towards strangers. Like Taima, she's terrified of change: new environments, new people, everything. It can send her into a panic-stricken mess, where she'll usually run off and hide, but it's gotten so bad that she's refused to eat for days until she either adjust, or whatever it was has been hanged back.

At her best, though, Nascha is cunning, extremely intelligent, loyal, and a great problem solver. She's also quite the trouble-maker, and behaves much like a cat. If she wants attention, she'll come to you. Otherwise, she's more of a living decoration than a pet. She's extremely independent and naturally proud, and will rarely if ever ask for anything, be it help, food, attention, or companionship. You have to learn to read her body language to know what she wants or needs. Also like a cat, she spends most of her days sleeping in the sun. Whereas sometimes Taima can pull her into playing with him, she really loves to sleep.

ImageImage

Last edited by SpartanAmethyst on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:44 pm, edited 8 times in total.
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Almond Bark » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:04 pm

#:5
    Username: Almond Bark
    Name: Twist
    Harness: Dark red
    Why they angry?: Before he could take a bite out of the delicious rabbit, he was knocked down by a larger fox. The fox stole the rabbit from Twist through the confusement. Not again.. The fox had been stealing his food for a long time now, but he just couldnt fight back. The larger fox was more superior than him and he couldn't fight them too easily. Twist was starving and that rabbit was about to satisfy his hunger.

"It's not about the size of the dog in a fight, but the size of the fight in a dog"
Last edited by Almond Bark on Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

╔════════════╗

Rather Inactive, so please give
me some time to reply to messages.
- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hainu » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:19 pm

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

{ story is a wip! i'll add+finish it when i can, also. SailorOli, if my 'why they angry' thing seems too close to yours in the exotic pet aspect, please lmk n i'll change it asap!! }

#: #4 {bat-eared fox}
Username: hainu
Name: suo
Harness: yale blue!!
Why they angry?:
Growing up, Suo was kept as an illegal exotic pet, by an older man who seemed to be doing this for a very long time, owning pets illegally without being caught. The guy had a variety of other foxes, he even had big cats! Suo was kept in a very small enviroment-esque area, almost small enough to be called a cage. The chain-link had rusted causing injuries, and he was under constant stress due to the large big cats he was kept uncomfortably close to. When he was taken to the shelter, he was very snappy and overwhelmed, even letting out short "screams" out of aggression from the stress. He has calmed down significantly with the time he spent at the shelter, slowly being rehabilitated with time, but after recently being roomed with another fox? Suo has grown..irritable, mostly just letting out short growls when they got too close and keeping his ears backwards most of the time. Suo has shown no hostility outside of this.
Extra/s: story below!

0/500 words wrote:xxx
Last edited by hainu on Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hainu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:34 pm

Mark! X3
"Youre uncomfortable now? You should walk into one of their hideouts. Its like stepping on a hornets nest, kicking it and then setting it on fire." -Avian (Dissent)

ImageImage
Art by: me (with a mouse)
Art of: Mars & Jenova

Art by: preppy paws | Art of: Mars |Art by: Me | Art of: Rune

My Characters! *OLD* *NEW* - Rohktans - My CWHR horses
RP/Characters - X - VoK
I have old characters for trade here pm me if youre interested in one. Do not post on my thread please; its for character storage.
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me