Viscet #1216 by Sabatea

Based on Click to view
Artist Sabatea [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #1216

Postby Sabatea » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:25 am

A little tribal-inspired viscet for you guys. :3 I really loved working with this palette, it's absolutely gorgeous <3

This competition will have a focus on a companion that this viscet has, as well as an adventure they went on together. ^^
Form to adopt:
Code: Select all
Name:
What is their relationship?:
Adventure:
Extra (Optional):

There is no limit on the words or art used to describe their relationship or adventure. Only 1 extra is allowed, with a limit of 500 words or 1 art piece. Prettying-up your form is allowed. ^^

Ends: 3/5/17

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2760795][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2758480&size=medium&format=png&rev=1487438739[/img][/url]

Color codes available up on request! :3
Last edited by Sabatea on Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

X
X
X
XXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Maplestar image © Chimerect
Sabatea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1216 - Open!

Postby ~Teya~ » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:49 am

So pretty ;o;
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invincible llama » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:44 am

reservationnnnnnnn

dont talk to me pls & than kyew <3
xxxrͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭ
rͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭxxx

Imagexrͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭ
rͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭxImage
invincible llama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sabatea » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:00 am

Bump :3

X
X
X
XXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sabatea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:11 am

Name: Lainna
Who/what is their companion?: wip
Adventure:
Extra (Optional):
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
L I N K S ::
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

B L U R P S ::
Thank you tenlittlesoldierboys
For your help with my
signature!
All rights go to Warner Bros.
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paracosm » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:15 am

Name:
Aiyanna
Who/what is their companion?:
A coyote named Cheveyo
Aiyanna found Cheveyo on accident. She had just been exiled from her tribe because of a prank gone disastrously wrong, when she stumbled across the small orphaned pup. She decided to take sympathy on him and brought him with her on her journey to find a new tribe. His name, Cheveyo, was one she chose for him. He wasn't always easy to raise since food was sometimes scarce with him being unable to help hunt, but now Aiyanna believes it to be worth it. Together they hopped from tribe to tribe, being taken in by one only to be kicked out the moment they made a mistake. They never were with other viscets for long and it showed in the way they became practically inseparable best friends. Because even if they couldn't communicate to each other in their natural languages, they had managed to develop one of their own. And while Aiyanna is well aware that Cheveyo could leave at any time, he is certainly strong enough to do so now, she is grateful he hasn't. Because in her mind, Cheveyo is her best friend and family, and she hopes that he never leaves her.
Adventure:
Aiyanna and Cheveyo have had many epic adventures, what with them both being tricksters and constantly traveling. That being said, their most extraordinary adventure would probably be the time of the Great Bison Stampede.
Starting stampedes has always been a habit of their's and while it can be a dangerous one, they have always been smart about it. They learned to divide up the herd, making a small part of it stampede before attempting to escape to safety. And fortunately their cleverness had prevented them from ever having any serious injuries. But their cleverness wouldn't help them this time. In fact it might have been what got them in trouble in the first place.
They had been staying with yet another tribe, a smaller one this time, and like usual Cheveyo was tasked with stealing food from them around the same time that they planned a prank. That way, if it was crazy enough to get them kicked out, they would have at least a little bit of food before being forced to rely on hunting and scavenging. Unfortunately he had been caught in the act and when they went to find Aiyanna, they saw her trying to hide a snake in their chief's cot. Now Aiyanna didn't know the snake was venomous, or else she wouldn't have messed with it, but when they made her freak out and drop it, she soon learned otherwise. And when their military commander got bitten, well there was no way Aiyanna could avoid the trouble that would cause. So, her and her coyote companion, they did the logical thing: they ran.
And the other viscets chased. They chased them rather far and Aiyanna was beginning to believe they might just be caught when suddenly she spotted a huge herd of bison. Please keep in mind that she was tired, desperate, and not thinking too clearly, when she decided that they would start a stampede. And honestly, with half a pack of viscets chasing after them, it wasn't exactly a hard thing to do.
Unfortunately it wasn't really a smart thing to do. Several viscets got hurt and even if she didn't exactly know them, Aiyanna couldn't help but feel a bit guilty. However that guilt didn't last long because while trying to escape the stampede, she ended up tripping. Her head collided with a rock and while that was pretty painful it dulled in comparison to the feeling of a bison running across her tail. Thankfully she managed to make it behind in rock that allowed her to wait out the stampede. The other viscets must have assumed they were swept away with it because they didn't search very hard after everything was finished. And that was a good thing, because it meant the two of them didn't get caught.
That is perhaps their most eventful and dangerous adventure so far, having left Aiyanna with a slight bent to her tail from it being broken. And of course, since then they have started to be a bit more careful about what they do, especially if it involves bison.
Extra (Optional):
Last edited by paracosm on Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
paracosm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sabatea » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:17 am

This competition is extended until 3/5/17!

X
X
X
XXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sabatea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CO1LD » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:51 am

Username: oneinthecold
Name: Meskwaki (meaning "red earth people")
Who/what is their companion?: There companion is my pps Fizz!
What is their relationship?: There relationship is that they are brothers. Fizz is quite opposite to Meskwaki, having the characteristics of a carefree,'do what i want' personality. Waki has the personality of peace and calmness, one with nature and loves to enjoy the little things. Even though they are different, they still have a good bond.
Adventure:
The trouble maker and the goody goody padded down the forest looking for something to eat. "Theres nothing!" Fizz whined.
"Patient, brother." Meskwaki sad calmly. "All good things come in time." Fizz snorted.
"You gonna tell me of a prophecy of a mountain of food coming before us?" Meskwaki sighed.
"You can wait." he said more in a annoyed manner. They walked in silence for a while till Meskwaki saw a bird in a tree. "Do you prefer that?" he asked.
"Yes!" Fizz said, climbing up the tree in a noisy way, scaring the bird away. "Come back!" Meskwaki shook his head.
"Patience." he said. They walked further into the forest and came across some bushes with some red berries.
"This time hunger will be defeated!" Fizz said as he began to eat the berries.
"Wait!" Meskwaki said. "You don't know what type they are, they could make you sick. You should look them over carefully."
"You and your superstitions." Fizz said, flicking his paw at him. Meskwaki glanced at the trees and saw a single apple. He climbed up the tree and picked it, then began to eat it, a crunch escaping into the air. A few minutes later, Fizz was on his back and groaning.
"You okay brother? Meskwaki asked.
"I don't feel good." he said. "I think I ate to much." Meskwaki walked past with a little bit of sass.
"You know what they say about amounts of food. 'I would rather have half a bread then none'. You should have took the amount you needed instead of gorging. You know what you should have had?" he asked with a smirk on his lips. Fizz glared at his wise brother.
"Patience..."

Extra (Optional): Hey yah! I need a Viscet for my lonely little guy, Fizz, so I thought i would join this. :3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
COLD; ImageImage
on 'n off with CS during the months but
practically glued when there's event pets

©
ImageImageImage

CO1LD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CO1LD » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:38 am

um...should i tell someone about that this is a VERY overdue picking?

COLD; ImageImage
on 'n off with CS during the months but
practically glued when there's event pets

©
ImageImageImage

CO1LD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:20 am

oneinthecold wrote:um...should i tell someone about that this is a VERY overdue picking?

✦Respect Artists in adoption; do not post forms once an adoption is closed, blackmail, pester, etc
✦Judging Limit- If an adoption has been closed but not judged for 2 months, the Artist will be contacted. They will be given 7 days to respond. If not, the adoption will be confiscated and a method of judging it by another judge will be decided within 7 days.

Please note that you are breaking both these rules, so this is a reminder as this seems to be occurring more lately.
The artist in question is currently busy, the adopt judging is not 'very' overdue, as it has not been over the 2 month period. If you have any questions, issues, or concerns you need to follow the rules and PM the artist in question or another artist or the owner, Mintchip. As is, this contest will be judged when Sabatea has time, artists are human too, I can understand the eagerness and nerves to wait for a a judgment, however, this is not the proper way to handle it. Please remember in the future to PM someone instead of posting on the adopt page and please read our full list of rules here:
Viscet rules
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me