Rukami #197 by laura.

Based on Click to view
Artist laura. [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rukami #197

Postby laura. » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:49 pm

Rukami (Gulo Stantes) are a newly discovered species of bipedal mammals. Though they resemble wolves, they are actually more closely related to the mustelid family, which includes wolverines, otters, and badgers to name a few. Through natural selection, these rare animals evolved to incredible sizes and developed sentient brains along with opposable thumbs.

Username ;; grapejuice
Name ;; Cadeyrn
Gender ;; Male
Does this rukami's tattoo have meaning? ;;Maybe if you're part of his pack, then yes. Otherwise, the tattoo will look like squiggly lines to any outsiders. Cad's tattoo is native to his pack and symbolizes the defenders, the warriors who avidly patrol the territory and keep everyone safe. It is important to his everyday life, as it symbolizes his importance to the pack, and how he is a force to be reckoned with; Cad is a tough male, who puts others before himself and believes that his sole purpose in life is to defend those who can't help themselves. Read that as you will, as a metaphor to stop bullying, or a metaphor of Cad being like a guardian angel. No matter how you look at it, the tattoo represents who he is both physically and mentally, and he is honored to be held in such high regards.
Last edited by laura. on Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

█████████
█████████

▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
──── escape
releases ───
╔═══════╗
Goodmorning or good
-evening
where ever you are! My name
is Laura and if you ever feel
like a little talk, feel
free to PM me as well.
╚═══════╝
━ 𝕪 𝕠 𝕦 ━
╔════════╗

╚════════╝
─── from ───
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
█████████
█████████

laura.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rukami #197

Postby Rescue2001 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:09 pm

Username ;; tomijojo
Name ;; ruki
Gender ;; male
Does this rukami's tattoo have meaning? ;; yes for him and his best friend ( almost like brothers :) ) it means like a bond they both have the same one but different colors his is black and his friends is white and on the other shoulder :) it also means peace and love ( they did the black and white for the ying and yang thing which means peace and love ( I think ))
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikaPerfect » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:36 pm

Username ;; HyperPikaGirl
Name ;; Vulpis
Gender ;; Male
Does this rukami's tattoo have meaning? ;; They do not have meaning. Vulpis simply wanted to express himself, and got tattoos of nothing in particular to do so.
call me pika - he/him - gay - i like cats, pokemon, and genshin impact
sorry if i don't respond to your DM, random messages give me anxiety 😎✌
The summoning gif worked :)
PikaPerfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grapejuice » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:39 pm

Username ;; grapejuice
Name ;; Cadeyrn
Gender ;; Male
Does this rukami's tattoo have meaning? ;;
    Maybe if you're part of his pack, then yes. Otherwise, the tattoo will look like squiggly lines to any outsiders. Cad's tattoo is native to his pack and symbolizes the defenders, the warriors who avidly patrol the territory and keep everyone safe. It is important to his everyday life, as it symbolizes his importance to the pack, and how he is a force to be reckoned with; Cad is a tough male, who puts others before himself and believes that his sole purpose in life is to defend those who can't help themselves. Read that as you will, as a metaphor to stop bullying, or a metaphor of Cad being like a guardian angel. No matter how you look at it, the tattoo represents who he is both physically and mentally, and he is honored to be held in such high regards.
grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me