Nekohomi #6 by .adventure.

Based on Click to view
Artist .adventure. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Nekohomi #6

Postby .adventure. » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:26 pm

Ahhhh thanks so much for artist position!

Anywho this beauty is a gold creator, as the beautiful gal was jeweled she saw constant specks and lights forming around it, she thought the jewelery was breaking yet it was creating. Shedding peices of gold through the shimmering lights her powers made it form.

So to win this beauty fill out a form on her backstory. It can be art or writing (limit 600 words), either or, not forcing you to do both but you may.
She has extra fluff as she was supposed to be loosely based after a Maine Coon.

Will end March first 11:59 Est.

Code: Select all
User;
Nekohomi's Name;
Nekohomi's Gender; Female
Backstory (may be art, writing, and or both);

Heyo I'm adventure.
I'm a hobbyist.
Photography.
Art.
Writing.
Singing.
I'm apart of the LGBT Community.
Up for commissions or art trades.
Dm me for details or to talk.
Feel free to trade me as well.

Insta
.adventure.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nekohomi #6

Postby bellini » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:27 am

Checkers
User; bellini79
Nekohomi's Name; Checkers
Backstory; Checkers was born in a small family. Soon her family died though. She was eventually taken in by an old man, who loved to play checkers, so she got her name from him. One day the old man stopped coming home from work and she was left alone. Checkers decided she would go find him, but couldn't. So she found another home with many other creatures, and she has many new friends and will protect them no matter what. To do that she uses gold shards in different ways to make different attacks.( sorry for the delay )
Last edited by bellini on Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .adventure. » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:29 pm

nump, will expand till the third, please finish or enter forms!

Heyo I'm adventure.
I'm a hobbyist.
Photography.
Art.
Writing.
Singing.

Insta
.adventure.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bellini » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:41 pm

bellini79 wrote:
Checkers
User; bellini79
Nekohomi's Name; Checkers
Backstory; Checkers was born in a small family. Soon her family died though. She was eventually taken in by an old man, who loved to play checkers, so she got her name from him. One day the old man stopped coming home from work and she was left alone. Checkers decided she would go find him, but couldn't. So she found another home with many other creatures, and she has many new friends and a happy family ( sorry for the delay )

Sorry, its finished now.
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:43 pm

User; SilverCrescentMoon
Nekohomi's Name; Naomi
Backstory (may be art, writing, and or both); Naomi was born in a forest far from civilization. She grew up with her mother and father in a cottage in the forest. One day, her mother was attacked and killed by a terrible creature, called a Chimera. The Chimera killed anyone in its path. Naomi was so angry, that gold shards started forming around her and she charged at the Chimera. She killed the horrible creature, but she knew it wouldn't bring her mother back. When she got home, her father told her about her powers. Her great ancestors had had the same gold-forming powers she did. Naomi trained for years. Her father eventually died of old age, but Naomi still lives in the forest, saving other creatures in trouble.
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyChinaAru » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:52 pm

User;LadyChinaAru
Nekohomi's Name;Maori
Backstory (may be art, writing, and or both);
Maori is part of a ancient tribe that possess magical items that give them powers they use to protect a hidden part of the jungle that no one has explored yet. Her jewellery give her the ability to manipulate and create fire. She uses this power to guide lost explorers out of the jungle her tribe calls home. Despite her love for her family and her tribe she secretly wants to leave her jungle home and see the world beyond her home, that why she acts so kindly to explorers when she meets them, but being the daughter of the chief of he tribe that is unheard of. That being said this doesn't stop her from dreaming that one day a explorer will come, (so long as her father hasn't scared them away) sweep her off her feet and take her away from this place.
She is also a very skilled hunter,gatherer,tracker,survivalist and can read many ancient languages.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .adventure. » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:04 pm

SilverCrescentMoon wrote:User; SilverCrescentMoon
Nekohomi's Name; Naomi
Backstory (may be art, writing, and or both); Naomi was born in a forest far from civilization. She grew up with her mother and father in a cottage in the forest. One day, her mother was attacked and killed by a terrible creature, called a Chimera. The Chimera killed anyone in its path. Naomi was so angry, that gold shards started forming around her and she charged at the Chimera. She killed the horrible creature, but she knew it wouldn't bring her mother back. When she got home, her father told her about her powers. Her great ancestors had had the same gold-forming powers she did. Naomi trained for years. Her father eventually died of old age, but Naomi still lives in the forest, saving other creatures in trouble.

Very nice form, you win ;v;

Heyo I'm adventure.
I'm a hobbyist.
Photography.
Art.
Writing.
Singing.

Insta
.adventure.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:13 pm

.adventure. wrote:
SilverCrescentMoon wrote:User; SilverCrescentMoon
Nekohomi's Name; Naomi

Very nice form, you win ;v;

Thank you so much!
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist