|GGB No.19| Adopt Me! | by Airashi

Based on Click to view
Artist Airashi [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

|GGB No.19| Adopt Me! |

Postby Airashi » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:46 pm

Here we have a sweet little patchy GGB up for adoption.
I'll choose the most interesting forum as the winner of this adoption. C:

Code: Select all
My Name Is:
I'm a ♂
I love:
I hate:
I live:
My Favorite Hobby Is:
I Hope Will Love Me. C:

|Ends on July 25th!|
Last edited by Airashi on Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
❈╔═══════════════╗❈
Commission Slots
1.Whippet
2.Tigerstar.
3.Ciel Phantomhive.
4.Tenturo
❈╚═══════════════╝❈
Signature under construction~
gif from here C:
Airashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: |GGB No.18| Adopt Me! |

Postby Raven_Wolf » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:06 pm

My Name Is:
I'm a ♂
I love:
I hate:
I live:
My Favorite Hobby Is:
I Hope Will Love Me. C:

WIP
ImageImage
Raven_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Warren, the Protecting Friend

Postby darling feathers » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:23 am

ImageMy Name Is:Image
Warren
"protecting friend"

ImageI'm a:Image
♂Male
ImageI love:Image
Wintergreen Altoid mints! Warren LOVE the fresh taste it leaves in your mouth. I mean, who likes bad breath?
ImageI hate:Image
The dark!!!!! Surprise, huh? He makes the shadows into frightening creatures that scares the death out of him!
ImageI live:Image
In a valley tucked in between two mountains. The sun lasts long and he loves to sit and watch the sunrise and sunset.
ImageMy Favorite Hobby Is:Image
Picking flowers. Warren loves to make people feel happy and make them feel like they are worth something. Flowers cause many people to smile.

I Hope Featherberry123 Will Love Me. C:

Last edited by darling feathers on Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
darling feathers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: |GGB No.18| Adopt Me! |

Postby kayyye » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:24 pm

My Name Is: S'mores
I'm a ♂
I love: Campfires ♥
I hate: Cold Weather ✗
I live: In a log cabin ♥
My Favorite Hobby Is: Baking Goodies ♥
I Hope Dancer<3 Will Love Me. C:
"humanity is a vampire's
greatest weakness" -KP
ayo im kay(e)
college takes up a lot of time so i go m.i.a a lot
i like to draw occasionally too
feel free to shoot me a PM if
you wanna chat!♡
thats really it lmao
kayyye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby porsche. » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:49 am

ImageImage

hey sweet little glitter bug! i'm porsche. but you can call me porsh if you want! i'm hoping to be your new momma! but to make sure you're the perfect little one for me, i've got a few questions for you. do you think you can answer them absoluteley perfectly and wonderfully? my, just looking at you i can already tell i'll love you! agh! so do you want to get started?

err, hi... porsh. yeah, why not... what's the first question?

aww sweetie! don't be so shy! i won't hurt you. daww, you are adorable! okay, to start off our survey, what's your name?

err, i guess i don't have a name. i was raised without one, most people call me m & c, which stands for milk and cookies but i wouldn't really classify that as a name. :D

oh, okay. so, how about i give you a name? hey, you can be totally open with me! let your true colours show! <3

why not? oh and okay. it's just i'm not the best around strangers, sorry.

oh okay! it's fine honey! how about arrow? is that the perfect name for you?

yessy yesyy yes yes!! arrow... i love that name! it's so original. you are being very nice to me, porsh.

well i'll take that as a compliment C: now, do you know what gender you are?

hmmff, sorry if this sounds silly, but what is a gender? do i have one? can i have one?

what a gender is is very hard to describe. there are two main genders, the genders everyone knows. however some people don't have a gender, and some people switch from each gender day by day. some people have changed their gender permanently. it's all very complicated, and i don't want to confuse you, honey. and yes you can and do have a gender! you are male, i believe! atleast that's what i've been told by your current owner. C:

oh, okay! thank you for that explanation! what's the next question?

hmmm... what do you love? and why, if possible? favourite food, favourite drink, favourite colour, things like that as well if possible, sugar plum.

i love love love love chocolate milk! especially when cookies are dipped in it! why? chocolate milk reminds me of home, my mum used to feed it to me as a baby. i haven't seen her since forever! ever since i moved out, we haven't really kept in touch. drinking chocolate milk just reminds me of her and make me feel safe. and the cookies? oh that's because they were her favourite thing! turns out they go just as well with mine! C: my favourite food is biscuits, drink is chocolate milk like i've just said. i guess my favourite colour is blue, it's just so beautiful!

excellent! very detailed :D you're opening up to me, i'm happy! now what do you hate? absoluteley despise? why?

100% cheesecake and carrotcake. i hate cheese and carrots, but adore cake. it's my second favourite thing! and they combined my second favourite thing, with the two things i hate most! i mean, how dare they ruin cake? cake could not be ruined until then! ugh!

oh, okay. i dislike carrotcake too, it's too bland. bleh. now where do you live?

currently i live in a meadow, next to the chocolate milk factory. hey, can you keep a secret?

yuss i can!

okay, okay. don't tell anyone, but sometimes i sneak in and steal some milk. it's too delicious to leave! if you do adopt me, where do you live? is it near a chocolate milk factory?

yes it is! in fact, it's that little house next to your meadow C: now, next question?

okay!

what is your favourite hobby and why?

i like to eat and sleep, just like anybody else. i also like to explore the world around me! i find pleasure in jumping, climbing and even swimming in new places! it's really enjoyable and thrilling! because who knows what the next thing you find might be?

100% agree with you! agh! that's the end of the survey! goodbye for now, arrow. i hope to see you in the future C:

bye bye porsh!

ImageImage
porsche.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: |GGB No.19|

Postby Airashi » Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:35 pm

Sorry that I was a little late to judge this ^^;
porsche. wrote:
ImageImage

hey sweet little glitter bug! i'm porsche. but you can call me porsh if you want! i'm hoping to be your new momma! but to make sure you're the perfect little one for me, i've got a few questions for you. do you think you can answer them absoluteley perfectly and wonderfully? my, just looking at you i can already tell i'll love you! agh! so do you want to get started?

err, hi... porsh. yeah, why not... what's the first question?

aww sweetie! don't be so shy! i won't hurt you. daww, you are adorable! okay, to start off our survey, what's your name?

err, i guess i don't have a name. i was raised without one, most people call me m & c, which stands for milk and cookies but i wouldn't really classify that as a name. :D

oh, okay. so, how about i give you a name? hey, you can be totally open with me! let your true colours show! <3

why not? oh and okay. it's just i'm not the best around strangers, sorry.

oh okay! it's fine honey! how about arrow? is that the perfect name for you?

yessy yesyy yes yes!! arrow... i love that name! it's so original. you are being very nice to me, porsh.

well i'll take that as a compliment C: now, do you know what gender you are?

hmmff, sorry if this sounds silly, but what is a gender? do i have one? can i have one?

what a gender is is very hard to describe. there are two main genders, the genders everyone knows. however some people don't have a gender, and some people switch from each gender day by day. some people have changed their gender permanently. it's all very complicated, and i don't want to confuse you, honey. and yes you can and do have a gender! you are male, i believe! atleast that's what i've been told by your current owner. C:

oh, okay! thank you for that explanation! what's the next question?

hmmm... what do you love? and why, if possible? favourite food, favourite drink, favourite colour, things like that as well if possible, sugar plum.

i love love love love chocolate milk! especially when cookies are dipped in it! why? chocolate milk reminds me of home, my mum used to feed it to me as a baby. i haven't seen her since forever! ever since i moved out, we haven't really kept in touch. drinking chocolate milk just reminds me of her and make me feel safe. and the cookies? oh that's because they were her favourite thing! turns out they go just as well with mine! C: my favourite food is biscuits, drink is chocolate milk like i've just said. i guess my favourite colour is blue, it's just so beautiful!

excellent! very detailed :D you're opening up to me, i'm happy! now what do you hate? absoluteley despise? why?

100% cheesecake and carrotcake. i hate cheese and carrots, but adore cake. it's my second favourite thing! and they combined my second favourite thing, with the two things i hate most! i mean, how dare they ruin cake? cake could not be ruined until then! ugh!

oh, okay. i dislike carrotcake too, it's too bland. bleh. now where do you live?

currently i live in a meadow, next to the chocolate milk factory. hey, can you keep a secret?

yuss i can!

okay, okay. don't tell anyone, but sometimes i sneak in and steal some milk. it's too delicious to leave! if you do adopt me, where do you live? is it near a chocolate milk factory?

yes it is! in fact, it's that little house next to your meadow C: now, next question?

okay!

what is your favourite hobby and why?

i like to eat and sleep, just like anybody else. i also like to explore the world around me! i find pleasure in jumping, climbing and even swimming in new places! it's really enjoyable and thrilling! because who knows what the next thing you find might be?

100% agree with you! agh! that's the end of the survey! goodbye for now, arrow. i hope to see you in the future C:

bye bye porsh!

ImageImage

Congratulations to Porsche, please look after him~
(I also hate cheesecake >u<)
❈╔═══════════════╗❈
Commission Slots
1.Whippet
2.Tigerstar.
3.Ciel Phantomhive.
4.Tenturo
❈╚═══════════════╝❈
Signature under construction~