Re: Lunar New Year Adopts -- Dragon

Postby Morta » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:45 am

username:
name:
story/art: (1 art piece or up to 1000 words)

Res with a gentle soul whos hoard of blankets and stuffed animals was stolen by a petty theif
OwO
Morta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilhdc7 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:48 am

username: ilhdc7
name: Ori'nada'crg'dar
story/art: 968 words

Sfagi unlocked her apartment door headed into her room, ready to change into her pajamas and fall asleep. She had had a long day and was pretty tired. She was normally awake at 4am anyways, and needed to fall asleep at 8 to get a good full night’s sleep. She opened the door with a creek, then screamed! Inside her room was an extremely tall woman sitting on her bed with the craziest look about her. She had a couple of piercings and her hair was as white as freshly fallen snow. She was covered head to toe in tattoos; purple, green, writing, and landscaping that seemed to move on her skin like it was its own world. Her eyes were a vivid gold and maroon, with dangerous black slits.

“Who are you!” Sfagi started to back away, her heart beating fast.

Her voice was like a siren, and Sfagi halted her steps as soon as she started talking, “I am Ori'nada'crg'dar. Most pray to me as Ori. I am quite offended that you’ve never prayed to me, young dragon keeper.”

“Hold on,” Sfagi put her hands up in confusion, “Pray to you? You are insane!”

“Mother of dragons. Creator of Reptiles, Gifter of Wings, Guardian of Hatchlings, Creator of Pottery,” She waved her hands in the air, her nose piercing glittering with the magic that spilled forth out of the enchanted metal, “I am called all of those names. But today, I am Ori…. A victim of theft.”

Sfagi nodded, and with as much courage as she could said, “Alright. This is actually happening…. Theft?”

“Yes! Theft!” She was very dramatic with her words, and threw her hands about like a pouting child. “I need you to steal it back for me.”

“Why me?” Asked Sfagi, grateful for the trust, but worried that she might not be able to complete the mission.

“You are a dragon keeper, and one of the kindest of them all. Plus the other one is 90. And rude to me. So you were the second best option.” She paused, “Anyways! All you need to do, is go into the South Bridge Church, and steal my wings back for me.”

Sfagi threw her hands over her mouth, getting slightly annoyed, “A church! Oh no you poor soul! Whatever can you do! A church that doesn’t worship you?” She growled, “Go into it yourself!”

Ori snapped, her fingers reaching forward and grabbing Sfagi by the ear, “You will do as I say. I cannot go into the church because even gods have rules! It is one of the gods sacred decree and I will become mortal again if I disobey!”

“Ok! Ok! Fine! I’ll do it!” Sfagi’s ear was released after a good squeeze, and all she could think of was the fact that Ori reminded her too much of her over-bearing mother.

---------
Time; Three Hours Later
Location; Outside the window of the South Bridge Church
---------

Few had ever seen Sfagi so cold and so pissed. She worked with dragons for a reason! They were warm. They breathed fire. Which was warm. They BREATHED FIRE!

She crawled into the window, and saw the gleaming wings inside the bag of a man who was sitting at the alter of another god. “Who is that?” Whispered Sfagi into her necklace, which had a transmitter in it that sounded to Ori.

“My arch enemy,” She paused for dramatic effect, “My brother… Sal’oric’tav’ir. Or Sal. He is the god of thievery and the South Bridge Church has a branch that is dedicated to him. He thinks that stealing things from me is funny, but wait until he finds out I set his house on fire. That’ll get him!”

Sfagi paused, “First. Don’t set houses on fire. It’s not normal. Second. YOU WANT ME TO STEAL FROM A PROFESSIONAL THEIF!??” She whisper-yelled.

Ori let out a simple, “Yes.”

Sfagi groaned and waited a little while longer for the man to leave the wings alone before she struck. Her eyes, alight with the fear of getting caught, as well as the adrenaline pulsing through her, grabbed onto the image of the wings, and within seconds, she had scaled the wall down into the place where the wings were stored, and grabbed them with her hands. The wings made her hands tingle, and she knew that she wanted them out of her presence before too long. The wings were terribly enticing, and she could see why someone would want to steal them. She was sure that they probably had thousands of years of magic stored in them, and she didn’t want to mess with that. She had bad experiences with magic, and it wasn’t something she liked to be around.

Within a few minutes, Sfagi had handed off the wings to Ori, and called it a night. The three hour adventure was plenty enough for the rest of her year, and she was pretty sure she had forgotten to lock her apartment before she left.

Ori placed the wings onto her back, and Sfagi slowly saw them start to move. She shuddered, “Hey, Ori, why do you need those wings so bad anyways?”

Ori laughed, “I’m surprised you didn’t ask sooner, but, they are my mold for creating each dragon’s wings. I can’t give any dragons wings without them.”

Sfagi’s eyes widened, “That’s slightly important to your subjects…”

“Very.” Ori said, her eyes twinkling. “You shall find a gift from me soon, and hopefully you like it.”

“Thank you. I’ll look forward to it,” Sfagi sighed, she didn’t like the goddess, but she was quite the interesting character, “Will I see you again?”

Ori shook her head, “No. Hopefully not.” She crouched down, and threw her body into the air & the wings gracefully shot her into the sky.
Last edited by ilhdc7 on Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skorch » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:24 pm

i've decided to drop out for my kal entries <3 good luck to all entries !
Last edited by skorch on Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wAA
skorch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waffle02 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:12 pm

username:
waffle02

name:
Nuri
means "gypsy"

story/art:
Nadya isn't sure that they will even get to the next town at this rate. These two feuding dragons are driving her insane!
Last edited by waffle02 on Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♪♫♪My Characters and Adopts
♪♫♪ Art Shop - OPEN
♪♫♪My JBDs
♪♫♪ My Kalons

ImageImage
waffle02

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firnenfire » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:14 pm

username: Firnenfire
name:

Wip!!
Still Alive
More active on Flight Rising.
Gifting as many people as I can <3
Dom/Firnen ImageImageImage +1 CS time
ImageImageImageImageImage
I do commissions for CS pets, FR currency, and IRL currency!
FR {} TH {} IG {} R20
ImageImage
Firnenfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MelMellyMel » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:05 pm

Oh gosh... there's no way I'm winning, but I have to at least try! This color palette is to die for...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏl ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi, I'm just your average obsessed teenaged fan.
My interests include, but aren't limited to, Game
of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, Pokémon, Harry Potter,
Overwatch, bands, and youtubers! Pm me if you
want to discuss any of those things. I don't care what
pronouns you use for me, I'm also asexual and
panromantic if you were wondering. Well, that's all I can think
to say for now, hope you're having a great day/night!
*insert DC eggs here*
Maybe click these guys if you have time?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ lᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ l▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Farasis My Kalons link credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x
MelMellyMel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby root » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:43 pm

username: root
    name: emery
    story:

emery had always been an enigma: mysterious, secretive, and yet so interesting, so when eli heard they needed help, he jumped right on it. he was no stranger to helping out criminals, as illegal work is much easier with someone on the inside. plus, thieves always seem to pay pretty well.
    this time, eli would be using his government position for more than distracting a cop, though. he'd be breaking into the facility where he worked.

wip!
root

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:00 pm

:username:
Takk
:name:
Mink
:gender:
Female
:story:
Who would steal her clothes!? Who!? Mink was determined to find out what crazy kalon would steal her hoard of lolita clothes. She loved goth, she loved Victorian, it was both cute and resembled both of those things she liked. Stepping out of her apartment, the first place she went was directly across the hall to Aza's apartment. She was the only person here who owned a key to her place after all. Knocking on the door, she waits as the shy kalon cracks her door and peeks out.
"O-oh, good morning Mink. What brings you-"
"Did you hear anyone break in last night? All my nice clothes are missing and I have another party tonight; I need them!" The hot headed kalon demands, frowning angrily at her neighbor and tapping her claws impatiently against the door.
Azalea's fur seems to stand on end, her eyes darting about. "N-no, I fed your cat like you asked but I didn't see anyone there or anything missing." She explained, and like the snap of a finger Mink turned away and started heading down the stairs. Pausing at the foot of their floor, she turned around and started at Aza, flicking her ears impatiently. The kalons fur pricked anxiously before quickly slipping on a jacket and follow Mink down the stairs. First they scanned the nearby second hand store wondering if someone had stolen and sold them. Luckily nothing she saw there belonged to her, but she bought a nice corset in case she didn't recover her things.
She walked around all the hot spots in town. Mall, restaurants, parks, even some cafes she wouldn't be caught dead in. Aza went to more private stores that sold such items, wondering if someone had contacted them about private offers. Nobody gave them guilty looks, she didn't bump into a creep carrying a big sack of woman's clothing, Mink even questioned people walking by the apartment complex. Finally giving up for the day, she heads home and is sure her door is locked before showering and goes to lay in bed for a while.
Azalea feeds her cat once more, peaking into her room and clearing her throat. "I'm sure they'll turn up soon, perhaps someone just wanted to see how they looked without spending money?" Rubbing her paws together, looking down at her feet. "Goodnight, I'll help again tomorrow if I can."
Mink lay awake for hours scanning website after website for her lost items on her phone. It took everything she had not to spend more money on replacing them so quickly, she would find them... Sitting up, she set down her phone and picked up her book instead, a dark romance that sucked her mind off her stolen goods until she couldn't keep her eyes open.
Sunday, she woke up at almost noon and sat up letting out a wide yawn. A quick, not so healthy breakfast later she stepping outside her apartment to yet again search for her missing items. She paused however, flicking up an ear hearing joyful humming coming from Azalea's place. Curious, she went to the door and checked if it was open. Unlocked, she pushed it open slowly.
"IT WAS YOU!" She shouted, mostly in surprise as before her stood Azalea holding a dress in front of her while she was wearing another. At first, the dark kalon stared at her completely frozen before her face turns seven shades of red and she shrieks with surprise. The dress her paws came up to cover her face, Mink dropping her arm that had been pointed accusingly at her. Aza was just too sweet to be mad at...
Last edited by Takk on Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:05 pm

username:
name:
res!
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ephemeris » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:47 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________

𝔘𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢: Fallen Felis

𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔢: Jenkins

𝔊𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯: Male

𝔚𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔯 𝔄𝔯𝔱:

Jenkins stood upon the cliff, peering over into the crashing surf below. The overcast sky thundered ominously in the distance. “This is it? Where the treasure was taken?” he asked the kalon, Pip, standing proudly beside him.
“Yes! That’s where I saw the thieves take the treasure. I’m positive!” Pip proclaimed, walking over to a crumbling spiral ramp that was embedded into the cliffside.
“If you say so, kiddo,” Jenkins replied, following the eager kalon down the path. A few minutes into their descent, the smell of smoke and roasting meat wafted through the air from farther down below. Under the cliff was a cavern just out of reach of the crashing waves and jagged rocks. In the cavern was a ragtag band of thieves that didn’t go by any name but were notorious for pirating away other kalons’ priceless goodies, giving them the civilian-made nickname of ‘The Pirates’. Not incredibly original, but fitting nonetheless.
“Do you see them? The Pirates? They were the ones who took your treasure!” Pip exclaimed, receiving a “shhhh!” from Jenkins.
“We’re almost there. Soon, we’ll get my bag of gold and crown back and you’ll get...whatever you lost a couple of weeks ago,” Jenkins said.
“It was-” Pip started, but a sudden arrow whizzing by their heads stopped him from finishing his sentence. They had been spotted!
“Come on! We have to sprint the rest so we can hide in the rocks!” Jenkins yelled over the sound of chinks and thuds in the rocks above. The two adventurers ran as fast as they could, but the shower of arrows had loosened the dirt above them and slowly began crumbling down onto them. Pip, who was behind Jenkins, slipped on the loose dirt and tumbled straight into Jenkins. The two rolled and bounced down the rest of the ramp, rolling so fast that they rebounded off the rocks and straight into the cavern. The Pirates certainly did not expect an attack of this nature, and stood dumbfoundedly while staring at the cave’s entrance until the sharpshooter of the group yelled at them to get moving.
“Owowowow…” Pip groaned as the two lay on the ground, winded and battered up from their rather dramatic fall. “Hey! We’re inside!”
“That, we are. Not the best way of getting into a guarded treasure hoard, though.” Jenkins agreed, rubbing his sore shoulder. “The Pirates are probably coming by now, so we should get out of here as soon as possible.”
“First, we have to find our stuff!” Pip suggested, and the two headed deeper into the cavern. The first thing they encountered was an almost maze-like system of tunnels. “Let’s take the left one! You know, because the right one isn’t the ‘right’ one!”
“Sure, what choice do we have?” Jenkins shrugged and followed him even farther in the cave. It wasn’t too long before the duo was completely lost.
“W-what do we do-do now?” Pip asked, trembling. “We’re totally lost!”
“Not completely! In fact…” Jenkins peered around the corner of the next tunnel. “There! I see gold!” the two kalons hurried down the path, stopping inside the large treasure room and looking around in awe. Piles of gold and loot were strewn about, and to top it all off, the leader of the gang lounged upon the largest pile.

________________________________________________________________________________________

“Well, well. I’m surprised you two kids made it in here. Where are my guards?”
“We defeated them in the most mighty of battles!” Pip blurted, and Jenkins nodded hastily.
“Y-yeah! They tried to shoot at us with arrows, but we dodged them and with our combined power, we blasted through them and straight into the cavern.”
“Impressive.” the large kalon purred. “Perhaps I will reward you for beating my comrades. We’re not as heartless as the villagers make us out to be.”
“Uh, yeah, about that? We’re really only here to take our stuff back. Jenkins lost his bag of gold and crown, and I lost my rubber ball a while ago. That’s all!” Pip explained.
The large kalon flicked his tail towards a pile. “That’s the most recent haul. Go look through it, and maybe you’ll find something. Be quick, because I’m sure you do not want to get caught by my friends on your way out.”

And so, the two kalons quickly sorted through the pile of treasure until they found Jenkins’ bag of gold and crown and Pip’s ball. They thanked the gang leader, and hurried out after getting directions from him. Soon, they were back at Pip’s home, sitting by a warm fire, watching TV, and drinking tea as a storm brewed outside.
“That was actually kind of fun! We should do that again some time,” Pip giggled.
“Don’t even think about it, kid. No way!” Jenkins scowled, trying to keep a straight face before the two burst into laughter. They continued to watch the rest of their TV program and drink their tea for the remainder of the night, dreaming about their adventure even while asleep on the floor.

~The End

(they're younger in this story than they are now if anyone wanted to know!)

Last edited by Ephemeris on Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hello! I ♥ to draw and
write! My Instagram
is @Howling_Frost.
I'm also a fan of
Pokemon, Warriors,
HTTYD, Minecraft,
Legend of Zelda,
and a bunch of other
things!
Ephemeris

My pets
My items