Re: 🎉 [ Raffle! ] [OPEN]

Postby final fantasy » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:28 am

Make A Wish!
    Username + ID: final fantasy + 587317
    Give someone a compliment: fnaf is the best friend ever and makes the cutest characters :)
    Give yourself a compliment: i've been working on myself lately and i'm proud of how i've improved!

Smack the Piñata!
    Username + ID: final fantasy + 587317
    Tell me a fun fact about your favorite Kalon or OC: not a specific oc but a lot of my ocs are inspired by music i like! i find it interesting to base characters on songs and work from that
┌─────────── ───────────┐

chase . he him . adult

i like adoptables & writing <3
best friend
└─────────── ───────────┘
final fantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MirrorMask » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:32 am

Make A Wish!
    Username + ID: MirrorMask + 29018
    Give someone a compliment: My compliment goes out to Tess, thank you for making a website that I still find myself using regualrly 15 YEARS later lol ^^;
    Give yourself a compliment: You draw good kid, ya draw good.

Smack the Piñata!
    Username + ID: MirrorMask + 29018
    Tell me a fun fact about your favorite Kalon or OC: Antoinette - As the last remaining member of her royal family, the divine powers that are granted to the ruling monarch family are even stronger within her as she has no blood kin she must share this power amongst. Such power has dubbed her a threat, but only if her enemies knew where she was ...
Image Image Image
message for kalon commissionstoyhou.sekalons
MirrorMask

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elf_of_the_hollow » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:09 am

Make A Wish!
        Username + ID: elf_of_the_hollow / 352032
        Give someone a compliment: this may be a bit of a cheat but- to the entire kalon community;
        hi. I love you. I'm about to get really sappy, sorry! this community has been more important to me than you could ever believe. I cannot express how lucky I feel to interact with all of you every day, to be able to see so many people so excited to share and create and just be so passionate about their ideas. so, whether you joined yesterday or 8 years ago, I have an important message to you - I love you, and I'm so proud of you. I'm so proud of everyone who puts their heart into trying out for an adopt, of everyone who gifts kals to new kalmmunity members out of the goodness of their hearts, of everyone who writes paragraphs about their funky little guys because they just can't help themselves. I'm so proud of everyone who is trying their best, even when it doesn't feel like you are. I know you are. I'm so proud of my fellow staff members, the people who help keep this show running. you all work so hard, and I couldn't be more ecstatic to be a part of this team. I'm so glad I get to be a part of this, all of this. and one last time, because I can't help myself - I love you. I love you all

Give yourself a compliment: I'm proud of you too. I'm proud of how much you've improved, in so many different ways. I think, even though it's hard sometimes, you are a good person. a great person. I really want you to be, and I'm going to keep trying every single day to be that

Smack the Piñata!
        Username + ID: elf_of_the_hollow / 352032
        Tell me a fun fact about your favorite Kalon or OC: impossible to truly pick a favorite, but dalhroga has been my little brain candy creature recently. she's the unofficial party leader in my dnd AU, and she's a big ol' sweetheart. she's on a ~magic~ quest to figure out the mystery of a lullaby passed down through her family for ages - though she may or may not have gotten distracted from her quest by managing her found family party members'.. uh, everything, basically
[ raine/elf ] • [ any pronouns ] • [ my kals ]
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
elf_of_the_hollow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glittermintfurry » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:23 am

Make A Wish!
    Username + ID: glittermintfurry 588497
    Give someone a compliment: My bestie ThatPinkThing I hope you have a wonderful week ^^
    Give yourself a compliment: I will be kind to myself this week and know that I’m doing my best

Smack the Piñata!
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
glittermintfurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amplify » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:52 am

Make A Wish!
    Username + ID: Amplify [426059]
    Give someone a compliment: fūi I think that your art style is stunning and I'm always excited to see what new kalon designs you come up with!
    Give yourself a compliment: I'm proud that I'm still prioritizing my work-life balance even as work has become more demanding, and as a result avoiding getting overwhelmed or burnt out.

Smack the Piñata!
    Username + ID: Amplify [426059]
    Tell me a fun fact about your favorite Kalon or OC: Tooru is my second oldest kalon, the first kalon I ever won from a competition, and as such holds a special place in my heart; the fact of the matter is that I almost didn't submit my pawprint designs because I thought there's no way I'd win!
Amplify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunnyguts » Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:25 am

Make A Wish!
    Username + ID: bunnyguts 686791
    Give someone a compliment: to my best friend letti: navigating the last few months of pain and difficulty have been just a little bit easier with you by my side. i cant thank you enough for keeping me grounded & getting me through every day with a little bit more to smile about. thank you for being you <3
    Give yourself a compliment: this one is a bit harder but i've got a lot of ambition and know i can achieve my dreams. it's going to take a little while so i just need to relax, i'll get to where i need to be soon enough

Smack the Piñata!
    Username + ID: bunnyguts 686791
    Tell me a fun fact about your favorite Kalon or OC: my first and only kalon jolie is really cute and loves candy <3 she's special to me bc she's been my only kalon for over 3 years :')
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
.•° ✿ °•.

buns ☆ tired adult ☆
cat mom of 2 & aspiring artist
trade me!! <3

°•. ✿ .•°
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

art: hulahoopLAL
character belongs to me.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
bunnyguts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epilogue » Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:15 am

Make A Wish!
    Username + ID: epilogue 759734
    Give someone a compliment: mehrak -- I absolutely adore your art and world building! Its so unique and well thought out.
    Give yourself a compliment: I am proud of myself that I have been pushing myself out of my comfort zone as of recent and maintaining a good life style

Smack the Piñata!
    Username + ID: epilogue 759734
    Tell me a fun fact about your favorite Kalon or OC: My kalsona Pajamy was named after the song Pajamy by Iyowa!
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuiuki » Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:21 am

Make A Wish!
    Username + ID: fuiuki + 368610
    Give someone a compliment: Chickpea: I am genuinly in awe of your varied artistic skills and talents, you just make so many things! And they're all so wonderful! I love hearing about your latest creations and seeing pics, especially your various bug creations! I'm very glad I get to hear about it all :D
    Give yourself a compliment: I'm actually getting impressively skilled at crochet, and related crafts! I've put in so much effort so far and I can learn pretty much anything, as long as I'm patient enough! And it honestly doesn't even take long. I'm very proud of myself for daring to try even when I fail, it's taken a lot of years to learn how!

Smack the Piñata!
    Username + ID: fuiuki + 368610
    Tell me a fun fact about your favorite Kalon or OC: One of my fav kalons, Lucas, is a ghost hunter of sorts. His fun fact is that he can't see or hear ghosts (unlike his sister), but he is very skilled at both attracting paranormal entities, as well as driving them away! His sister on the other hand can perceive them, but not do much about 'em.
Hello! I'm a tired person with a love for
all things creative, animals, pixel art
and aquariums.

(Ask me about making you art!)
fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Becah » Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:31 am

Smack the Piñata!
    Username + ID: Becah #45171
    Tell me a fun fact about your favorite Kalon or OC: Vega is the first Kalon I've owned and I love his pastel color scheme <3
Becah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exitium » Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:01 am

Make A Wish!
    Username + ID: Exitium + 626371
    Give someone a compliment: Yuu - I am always in awe of how kind you are, and how willing you are to just assist people with their projects (MYOS and art). Never change, Yuu! <3
    Give yourself a compliment: You have snazzy elbows. Take care of them - your self.

Smack the Piñata!
    Username + ID: Exitium + 626371
    Tell me a fun fact about your favorite Kalon or OC: Chartreuse has the most lore of all my kalons!! Hes my vampire with a banana curse <3
................exitium
.....discord: @mortemius

................Image

.............ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups