Re: kalon #1426

Postby rain, » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:06 pm

marking (bless a sat kal)

"She needs me. And I need her.
Its as simple as that."

๐ŸŒง kalons ๐ŸŒง my kalons ๐ŸŒง my pillowtails ๐ŸŒง pillowtails ๐ŸŒง work list ๐ŸŒง
rain,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stan. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:11 pm

what's in my bag?

"Why is it so heavy, I could've sworn it was empty."

It's-IS THAT SPILLED LIPSTICK ON MY WHITE VALENTINO BAG.

Of course, he didn't said that, but the iconic phrase rang in his mind as the first option.

Alas, this isn't a vine.

This is an absolutely tragic tale of utmost betrayal, the tale of how a innocent kalon with a white Valentino bag lost all faith in the rest of kalonkind.

"What kind of heartless monster could've done this?", he thought.

However, the more he investigated, the more questions arose.

How could have someone even thought of spilling solid Serphora's lipstick on a bag?

Who would go through the problem of melting a lipstick to spill it in the first place?

And most importantly,

when had he gotten the money to buy the bag AND the lipstick.

Because the white Valentino bag was now filled with pawprints, lipstick, several pebbles and a a wallet-

"Wait, this isn't my bag?"

Ah, yes. The young one figured it out so quickly. Althought it looked like his white bag, it was Valentino's AND it lacked crucial items in his every day routine. Quickly, he recalled what was usually in his bag.

Plastic bags, an umbrella and his wallet. And candy wrappings. A pen, his notebook and several pencils. Perfect for sketching on the run.

But all of those are missing from the bag.

And so, the mystery continues.

Where is Blake's bag and where did this one came from
stan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emporio! » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:34 pm

crispy richard โ€ข river โ€ข he/him

"oh hey," he says upon noticing you. one of his ears twitch minutely as he bows his head in a respectful display of acknowledgement, eyes trained on yours throughout. "haven't seen you here before, the name's river. I'm actually the owner of this place." you eye his wardrobe warily; he seems to take notice of your disbelief and chuckles, ducking behind the counter to shuffle through something on the shelves within. "I know I don't look the type, sue me, but I am. you want anything in particular or are you just here to browse?"

you give river your order. his face does something peculiar when you relay this request, twisting upward into something akin to amusement, though it settles back into his usual mask of calm indifference soon after. "give me a second to find it," he says to you, placing a plain black schoolbag on top of the counter. "I have it in here somewhere." he begins pulling various items from inside and placing them beside the bag, presumably to search for the item you requested.

a hairbrush and a thermos of some unknown liquid are the first to find themselves on the counter, quickly followed by a small tin of altoids and a bunched up white cord. next there is a phone, a relatively large touch-screen with a blue case, which he slips into his pocket soon after revealing. an orange bottle of pills is given a similar treatment, though it is more quickly put away than the phone. a handful of colorful feathers join the pile along with a few pens and a notebook, and it is here that river finally pulls out items that pique your interest.

the first is a small collection of polished white bones, seemingly gathered from various small birds, and one single skull with a structure unlike most small animals you've seen before. the next is a heavy clear jar full of shimmering silver moths that flutter their wings in irritation, not appreciating the sudden exposure to light. the last is a small purple satchel that smells heavily of various flora; he pushes the satchel towards you with a small grin on his face, gesturing for you to take it.

"pretty sure that's what you're looking for," river says, beginning to pack up his bag again. "go ahead and look inside. tell me what you think."
Last edited by emporio! on Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
about โ€ข he/him
emporio!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kassypen » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:35 pm

Definite markkk
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
Kassypen
Hello! My name is Kassy and I love
writing, riding, and being creative.
Feel free to pm me anytime! <3
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
The future
belongs to
those who
have dreams
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
xxxxx
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
Image Image Imagex
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
she/her | BM | CDH | Napas | ERRP | ยฉ

Kassypen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whim » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:58 pm

not sure if I'm entering, but definitly marking to watch!

whim
whim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby idyll » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:12 pm

MASSIVE MARK
Alonzo
๐“ผ๐“ณรณ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ท ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ป รก ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ, ๐“ผ๐“ด๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ช รญ ๐“ผ๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
My name is Dan,
and I'm a sleepy artist
with a house full of cats.

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

๐“ต๐“ณรณรฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท รพรญ๐“ท ๐“ธ๐“ฐ ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐”‚๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ถรก๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ถรญ๐“ท
idyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soll » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:24 pm

HOLY SHIKKLE POP SNAPPLE CRACK SPLAT

MEGA MARK FOR THIS BABE
โŠฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ {.โ‹… Image โ‹….} โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โŠฐ
Hi I'm Soll! I'm an lgbt artist, figure
skater and dancer! [adult]
Bff โ™ฅ | Ringi โ™ฅ | โ˜… | โ˜… | โ˜… | โ˜…
โŠฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ {.โ‹… Image โ‹….} โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โŠฐ
โ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”“
He/Him | Adult | Married
Stars | ยฉ
Art 4 c$|Art 4 Art
โ”–xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”š
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„ Image
Soll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lysander » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:49 pm

m ark
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

lysander โ€ƒ he/himโ€ƒ about
โ€ƒchronic hand pain haver
kalons โ€ƒ art โ€ƒ adopts โ€ƒ writing โ€ƒ toyhouse โ€ƒ
icon by my friend!
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
lysander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peppermintleo » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:51 pm

res!
Imma call him Demi for now, even though I already have an oc named Demi/Demiel xD
call me pure / he-him pronouns / transboy
ImageImage Image
peppermintleo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ kalon #1426 ]

Postby kipin » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:18 pm

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ–ท what's your name?...theodore......โ–ท how old are you?...nineteen......โ–ท what's in your bag?...would you like to see?......
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

you've been running around town all day and your legs are starting to burn, then you see a kalon across the street
      wearing a bright yellow backpack. you run over to him, almost getting hit by a bicycle in the process, and lightly tap on
      his shoulder. he turns towards you, bright blue eyes staring into your own. he's blowing on a steaming cup of... something,
      but he lowers it from his lips and smiles, "what can i do for ya?".

"we're running a survey on what young kalons have in their bags, is it alright if i ask you
      about yours?", you shift from one foot to the other, awaiting an answer.

he lets out a quiet chuckle and nods, pulling his arms through the backpack's straps.

you smile and look down at the clipboard, "alright, what's your name?"

"theodore, but everybody calls me theo".

you scribble down his name, "how old are you?"

"nineteen"

you scribble that down too, "alright, theo, what's in your bag", you look up from the clipboard.

theo smiles and slips the backpack over his shoulder to his front, "would you like to see?"

you waver, having expected a verbal answer, but your interest has been peaked, "of course".

theo pulls on the zipper and sticks his hand in the roomy bag, pulling it open wider and giving you a view of the contents inside. you stand on your tiptoes and peer into the bag. there's an umbrella, a clear pencil case, a phone, a charger, a pair of headphones, lipgloss, a couple keys linked to a blue keychain, a random assortment of hair ties, some trash, a pack of chips and some things you can't... identify? you look up at him, pointing into the bag, "what are those?"

he looks down to where your finger is pointing, "chopsticks, i never know when i'm gonna be hungry".

you point again, this time to a small white packet.

"my meds", you point at a white stick, "chalk", finally, when you think there's nothing else, your finger brushes over a sharp object and you pull back. "what. is that"

"bones".

you look up at him in shock, this dude has bones?? you laugh nervously and scribble down your odd findings on the paper attached to the clipboard. you thank theo and depart, pulling up your hood and shivering into the warm breeze.

what kind of person has freakin bones just laying around in their bag???

Last edited by kipin on Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kipin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me