Re: Kalon #770

Postby jennfreckles » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:22 am

username;; Jennfreckles
name;; Saha
gender;; Male
where do they live? (300 word limit)

Saha Lives in the side of land hidden by dense trees that only he and few others know how to navigate. This hill of sorts, looks very small and insignificant, but under stretches a vast system of tunnels in which Saha loves to decorate.
Last edited by jennfreckles on Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

┌─────────────────────────────┐
Art shop
Free sketches
Toyhou.se
Deviantart
Trello To-Do List
Discord: Jennfreckles#1862 // jennfreckles
⋙⋆⋙⭐︎⋙✦❤✦⋘⭐︎⋘⋆⋘
♌︎ - ♫ - ♀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
- - - ▯ - ▯- ▯ - ▯ - ▯

└─────────────────────────────┘
jennfreckles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:44 am

username;; SilverCrescentMoon
name;; Benjamin, goes by Jam since he doesn't like going by his full name nor by Ben. plus jam is amazing
gender;; Male
On a ship/boat in the ocean

Wip <3
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aey » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:17 am

username;;
𝓐𝒆𝔂
name;;
𝓑𝓻𝔂𝓷𝓷𝒆
gender;;
𝓕𝒆𝓶𝓪𝓵𝒆
where do they live?
Brynne is a bairn ay th' brine. She was born an' raised in a wee fishin' village alang th' northern-most coasts, an' li'es thaur tae thes day. She earns 'er keep paintin' an' can be foond most times in 'er wee, bricht studio ur pickin' alang th' loomin', mirk rocks by th' water fur new treasures tae capture oan pepper.
A wee braw ne'er bothered Brynne, aw ay th' locals sport a thick ruff ay insulatin', water resistant fur, an' kits ur taught early tae sweem. Divin' beneath th' icy waves fur bonnie baubles is a a' th' gang sport amang th' yoonglings, an' 'er ain collection still grows, linin' shelves in 'er studio wi' sparklin' pretties. She especially covets brine gless in aw its myriad colors.

xxxxxtranslation
x
x

x
x
genderfluid / any pronouns
CLOSED for approvals
Imagemy kalons credits
ImageImageImage
Aey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sandstorm814 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:28 am

username;; Sandstorm814
name;; Haiku
gender;; Female
Haiku lives in the mountains, always roaming the peaks in search of adventure.
╔═══════════════════╗
x
x
x

Hey! I'm bree, and i’m not really that active. Looking to collect rare items

Image - Image - Art Shop-

╚═══════════════════╝
Sandstorm814

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spiniferal » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:14 am

username;;

Turkish Angoraa

name;;

Snow Puff (Puffi for short)

gender;;

Female

Snow Puff loves pastel colors, she would love to live in it as well. She found a beautiful pastel land and decided it was the place for her.

hey
spiniferal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catyclaws » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:36 am

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝑒 𝒥𝒶𝓎 𝒬𝓊𝒾𝓈𝓉

Username;; catyclaws
Name;; Charlie Jay Quist
Gender;; Male
Where do they live?;; Charlie's home resides in a large forest. Almost year round, it's buried from top to bottom in white powered snow. Though Charlie has made many attempts to sell the old cabin, he could not find any takers. He can't blame them though. It looks as if it would fall apart at any moment. No kalon has even dared to step inside after seeing the shack at first glance. But the house would possibly have more takers if they had ventured inside. It had a living room with a fire place, as well as three nice sized bedrooms. As well as a large den, which also had a fireplace. Perhaps later Charlie would be able to move somewhere sunnier, but for now he makes due with what he has. But living in the icy wonderland does have it's perks. Because the area is so remote, he doesn't have to worry about noisy neighbors or neighbors in general. Which is perfect for Charlie, since he's not very good at socializing with other kalons. Not many find Charlie's home perfect, but it's the perfect home for him.
Last edited by catyclaws on Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
catyclaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eltonn » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:05 am

username;; seedcakes
name;; Archie Krumbolts
gender;; Male
where do they live?;; Archie lives... well... in the fountain in city square. There's a little door in the base that he opens to get into his house, which is a comfy room underneath the fountain. The reason he lives here is because his job is to clean the coins out of the fountain when it gets too full, so he doesn't have to walk far to do it!
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Infinity » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:06 am

╔═══════════════╗

username - Legends
name - Riley Grace Lowden
gender - female

╚═══════════════╝
]Where do they live? -Riley Lowden lives downtown in a small, cramped apartment with bad plumbing and loud neighbors. But if you ask her where her home is, every time she'll say 'The night shop' the little bookstore down the street. The night shop is 24/7 365 around the clock. Riley loves to volunteer there and just read. It has tens of genres, hundreds of books, thousands of characters, and millions of enthralling words. Riley knows all the librarians, and she'll come in everyday from seven o clock to nine pm. Its been such a habit that one of the baristas had a black coffee already prepared for her when she came in one day. She loves the quiet, happy atmosphere, and the warm vanilla smell. She loves how cheap the used book selections are. But most of all, she loves the books. She loves prying out the second book in the series and feeling its smooth, untouched cover. She loves opening fresh pages and letting herself shut off everything else around her. she loves jotting down her favorite quotes, and than whipping her eyes back to the black ink. She loves the books. And she knows that a library will always be a home more than anything else. Riley Lowden lives in a small, cramped apartment. but she's alive in the library

.Infinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:13 am

username;; Mint Chip
    name;; Lumi
    gender;; female
    where do they live?
      Lumi has lived in the north for her whole life. Her home residing in a small neighborhood surrounded by a growing city. Her home is large and grand, her parents had always wanted a big family but they weren't capable of having that. So instead they had Lumi, who had the whole house to herself, but she made friends easy and the house was never empty after she turned seven. She always brought over friends, and always had something to do. Even if the world was bigger, that place was big enough for her. The winters are harsh and cold, but the snow is abundant and that is what Lumi loves so much about her home. She loves the winter season, and that it always comes earlier than anywhere else in her country because of where she lives. She knows everyone in this neighborhood, and most of the families that live there too. She used to ride her bike down the road to visit her childhood crush's house (because her best friend also lived there). She carved her and her first boyfriend's initials into the tree in the nearby park. The memories of every aspect of this place makes her love it all the more. Her whole world was in that city, in that neighborhood. But technically it's her parents' home and soon she'll be moving out to begin a life on her own but it's hard to imagine living anywhere else.
      (241 / 300)
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thelastsilhouette » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:41 am

username;; thelastsilhouette
name;; Alabaster
gender;; female
where do they live?

Alabaster lives on the coast of northern California, deep in the forest of the redwoods. What no one knows about her home is that she lives near the world's tallest redwood, Hyperion and does her best to be a distraction to many tourists to protect her home and Hyperion.
She chose to live among the mighty Giants because of how massive they are in comparison to herself and enjoys finding ways to climb them safely and view the forest from among the tree branches.
Nothing holds her heart like her love for her home and she couldn't imagine living somewhere else with such a comforting ambience for her soul.
Thelastsilhouette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me